NATION

PASSWORD

Is AU a saint or satan?

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.
User avatar
Lipend
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 102
Founded: Sep 04, 2025
Democratic Socialists

Is AU a saint or satan?

Postby Lipend » Tue Sep 15, 2026 9:20 am

The title's a play on words but basically, would you say AU is a good person or not?

The pre-coded void is before me so I'd say saintan.
Trans Girl, she/her pronouns.

User avatar
Ineva
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10481
Founded: Dec 16, 2023
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ineva » Fri Sep 18, 2026 9:26 pm

7,5/10 on the scale--far more of a saint than Satan.
Ineva
A Jewish-majority archipelago situated between the Maghreb and Iberia.
The nation of Israel lives.
Thank you to Statesburg and The Scandoslavic Empire for contributing to my sig.
I.S.N.: Dept of War renamed Dept of Prolonged Military Confrontation; Fetterman browsing Indeed; user donning Pol Pot flag decries your moral depravity; illegal script exploiters soon to learn neat trick called keeping mouth shut; e-mail could have been Teams message; 107% of NS low-key craving world domination; Libertarian Party torn between succeeding and ogling butch lesbians; Times New Eestiball replaces all punctuation with line breaks; sticky note reading "gullible" in your pocket; confused IRI designates 9 Nov natl holiday; Toy Story 6 to debut adult toys

User avatar
YristetzE
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 62
Founded: Feb 21, 2026
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby YristetzE » Fri Sep 18, 2026 9:41 pm

As far as I've seen, Ineva is about as close as one can get to being a saint without also being dead, 9/10.
Last edited by YristetzE on Fri Sep 18, 2026 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[△ AEON △]

[Location: Sierpinski-23]
REM-64 Longwave Radio Receiver Module
220KHZ|| Achtung, Achtung. Drei zwei fünf acht sieben drei zwei fünf acht sieben null fünf vier fünf acht null fünf vier fünf acht drei zwei eins zwei fünf drei zwei eins zwei fünf. Ende, Ende.

[any pronouns // i bite]

User avatar
Ugly Is Beautiful
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 9
Founded: Sep 19, 2026
Anarchy

Postby Ugly Is Beautiful » Sun Sep 20, 2026 7:19 pm

Nothing major in either direction. 6/10.
Don't take yourself so seriously.

User avatar
DutchFormosa
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6275
Founded: Feb 11, 2023
Left-wing Utopia

Postby DutchFormosa » Sat Sep 26, 2026 10:09 pm

5.5/10. MDL is hardly a saint nor satan, but I'll put them closer to saint
IC wiki
OOC info
============

User avatar
Neptunian Military Administration
Attaché
 
Posts: 97
Founded: Aug 08, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Neptunian Military Administration » Sat Sep 26, 2026 10:15 pm

7/10 for me
Neptunian Military Administration

Glory to Neptunia!

User avatar
Antisynthetase syndrome
Attaché
 
Posts: 84
Founded: Sep 25, 2026
Anarchy

Postby Antisynthetase syndrome » Sun Sep 27, 2026 9:24 am

A saint? I don’t know them well and they don’t seem like satan
BOO!


NS STATS ARE CANON

I am not a new person, I am an alt of someone, one who has been in f7 and TET before, but I choose to keep who I am to my chest. I’ll give you a hint, I had a Countryball in my flag various times.

User avatar
Neo Lunatea
Senator
 
Posts: 3924
Founded: Mar 13, 2026
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Neo Lunatea » Sun Sep 27, 2026 11:02 am

Saint

User avatar
Marenmia-Ocasia
Senator
 
Posts: 4373
Founded: Mar 19, 2026
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Marenmia-Ocasia » Sun Sep 27, 2026 11:04 am

Neo Lunatea wrote:Saint


Saint, I suppose.
he/him or they/them, use either, I don’t really care
NS stats have been peacefully retired and given pension
factbooks will be updated created in around ~2083
Proudly AroAce for two years now :3, Social Democrat. 21, college senior for Political Science, Bay Stater, Demimale/Demiboy, extroverted, 6’1. I’m not really overly religious; I am Presbyterian Christian. Second generation Korean-American. s l e e p d e p r i v e d
WA delegate and Vice President of Ensio!

User avatar
Welves
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 388
Founded: Aug 20, 2026
Father Knows Best State

Postby Welves » Sun Sep 27, 2026 11:05 am

Saint
Last edited by Google on Tue Feb 31st, 1909 4:61 am, edited 7 times in total.
Princitum
vod Welves
NS stats are not canon, as they were drowned in the Strategic Chocolate Reserve
Stole the "last edited by" idea from someone else
Proud resident of The Western Isles
I was wrong, British Welves is real...thankfully Soviet Welves isn't
◉This user is a member of the◉
◉Orb Party◉

Change your mindeset!
I can't do it --> Attack the D point!
Everyone's favorite micronation on the forums!

User avatar
Enimero
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 200
Founded: Apr 08, 2026
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Enimero » Sun Sep 27, 2026 11:05 am

Saint, I suppose. I haven't seen this person much...
Call me Chloe/Enimero | Ask what my pronouns are, please.| Episcopalian Progressive Christian
Check out my →SATIRE← dispatch! | ID Chips & Feudalism are NOT canon.
✔ Politeness • Progressivism • Left-Wing • Environmentalism • LGBTQIA+ Rights
✘ Rudeness • (Extreme) Right-Wing • Propaganda • Transphobia/Homophobia • Authoritarianism

☮ This user ignores fascist trolls ☮

OOC/IC Note: Use Queen Chloe the 1st for RP letters (not "Queen Chloe the 1st and parliament").

User avatar
Kyrindor Puppet
Minister
 
Posts: 2171
Founded: Aug 08, 2024
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kyrindor Puppet » Sun Sep 27, 2026 11:09 am

satan, obviously according to the bibble, no true saint respects homosexuals
THE MOST SERENE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF KYRINDOR
this is my general and F7 account, however sometimes I use my main.
wotm - "CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY. SWAG" - R-DASH 5000

User avatar
Archannia
Attaché
 
Posts: 73
Founded: Apr 25, 2026
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Archannia » Sun Sep 27, 2026 11:14 am

saint ig
HRVZA91 | ХРВЗА91
☁︎: 16°F
The national news of Archannia
Сви ньюзлэтэрски баня Хрваджайина
Nacionalnezi viestivo Hrvzajina[
Nacionalne vijesti Archannije
H R V Z A 9 1 Its a good day today in Zagrad! | Atryev applies to join WCC | Toast priest Toastman the Innocent comes back to Archannia after N-Day | Tallest building in Archannia completed

HRVZAnet | cool song: Neki To Vole Vruće - Teška Vremena, Prijatelju Moj | NS stats are canon except some politcs| They or her!!! | Your local Croatian person! | i eat hamburgur | politics | Eastern European/Brutalist Architecture!!

User avatar
Owonyaania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1489
Founded: Oct 23, 2024
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Owonyaania » Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:24 pm

Satan.
✣ A cute nation ruled by a cute Kyubey! To be Meguca is to suffer. Estabilished in 1920 by magical girls.
✣ Currently playing on radio K-OHK: 初音ミク ⭒ 初音ミク ⭒ からくりピエロ K-OHK stands for Kyubeisutoku-Owonyaania Hōsō Kyōkai
✣ click to pet Kyubey ⭒ click to hurt Kyubey ⭒ click to feed Kyubey
Mikustania wrote:(Image)
On the magical train to Owonyaania~★

Cyptopir wrote:I'm keeping my distance. They seem a bit.. strange.
she/her ✣ a weeb and a furry /ᐠ- ᴗ -マ ✣ a rather unserious person

User avatar
Kyrindor Puppet
Minister
 
Posts: 2171
Founded: Aug 08, 2024
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kyrindor Puppet » Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:42 pm

satan in fash basher eyes, saint in most fascists eyes
THE MOST SERENE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF KYRINDOR
this is my general and F7 account, however sometimes I use my main.
wotm - "CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY. SWAG" - R-DASH 5000

User avatar
Adriatic Democratic Empire
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 408
Founded: Jan 31, 2023
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Adriatic Democratic Empire » Sun Sep 27, 2026 4:06 pm

saint I suppose
This Thing of Darkness, I acknowledge mine

ADE/Nagorathia/Forsakened Acheron

User avatar
Yunogaku
Secretary
 
Posts: 32
Founded: Aug 02, 2025
New York Times Democracy

Postby Yunogaku » Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:26 am

Satan, their language in that side of NS is really strong and I assume he is controversial for his views
THE MANDATE OF HEAVEN
Cyberpunk Dystopia
Yunogaku | Nyrelia
NS STATS ARE NOT CANON | READ THE FACTBOOKS
NO AI USED

User avatar
Serdtgyu
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 373
Founded: Feb 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Serdtgyu » Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:28 am

Saint, makes others better
TGs ARE MORE OPEN THAN A 24 HOUR CONVENIENCE STORE! If you’re ever having a rough day, need to get something off your chest or just feel the need for a chat or some human interaction, please send me a message. I don’t bite I promise.
Advanced to Knockouts in first IAC and LWC
OOC
New San Andreas Republic, short list but hopefully it grows soon.

Have a lovely day yall

User avatar
Jielas
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Apr 22, 2026
Anarchy

Postby Jielas » Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:28 am

7/10, saint-like
As a socialist, I socialize. Also, GLORY TO LITHUANIA! FREEDOM, UNITY, PROSPERITY! THE FIRST TO DECLARE INDEPENDENCE, LARGEST NATION OF EUROPE.

User avatar
Enimero
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 200
Founded: Apr 08, 2026
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Enimero » Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:30 am

I literally don't know this person. I can't have an opinion unfortunately. 5/10 - their stance is unspecified.
Call me Chloe/Enimero | Ask what my pronouns are, please.| Episcopalian Progressive Christian
Check out my →SATIRE← dispatch! | ID Chips & Feudalism are NOT canon.
✔ Politeness • Progressivism • Left-Wing • Environmentalism • LGBTQIA+ Rights
✘ Rudeness • (Extreme) Right-Wing • Propaganda • Transphobia/Homophobia • Authoritarianism

☮ This user ignores fascist trolls ☮

OOC/IC Note: Use Queen Chloe the 1st for RP letters (not "Queen Chloe the 1st and parliament").

User avatar
Serdtgyu
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 373
Founded: Feb 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Serdtgyu » Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:31 am

8/10. Tries to be as good to others as possible from what I can tell
TGs ARE MORE OPEN THAN A 24 HOUR CONVENIENCE STORE! If you’re ever having a rough day, need to get something off your chest or just feel the need for a chat or some human interaction, please send me a message. I don’t bite I promise.
Advanced to Knockouts in first IAC and LWC
OOC
New San Andreas Republic, short list but hopefully it grows soon.

Have a lovely day yall

User avatar
Republic of Sord1and
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 446
Founded: Mar 30, 2026
New York Times Democracy

Postby Republic of Sord1and » Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:32 am

Saint, I suppose. Very approachable.

Ninja’d, but same answer I’d say.
Last edited by Republic of Sord1and on Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
REPUBLIK DEI SORDLAND
o•o
o•o

”A morgna wes core. Vectern sis da!”
SBC News: Kesaro Kibener champions controversial National Security Act | BFF agrees to ceasefire with the government after BFP’s ban rescinded | Chaos in Rumburg as civil war erupts after the Second Rummish-Sordish War | Tensions between Derdia and Free Cities erupt over border incident
All NS stats were caught in the crossfire between the Young Sords and the Red Youth.
Current flag waifu is: Oguri Cap from Umamusume: Pretty Derby

I DESPISE fascism.
Liberal centrism
He/him
Reject authoritarianism, embrace freedom.
Catholic, student, lives in the Philippines


United Calanworie’s forest fire
Read the “rles”, please.

User avatar
Nioya
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1402
Founded: Jul 31, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Nioya » Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:58 am

Saint, for ideological diversity.
I like telegrams
First name: Matt
Gender: male
Sexual Orientation: gay
Nationality: American
Religion: Episcopalian
Relationship status: Single
Likes: Philosophy, history, world building, anime, audiobooks, aesthetics, coffee
Dislikes: SJWs, atheism, kids being loud
Random fact: I sleep with a body pillow

User avatar
Slavstonia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 2000
Founded: Apr 08, 2026
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Slavstonia » Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:00 am

Never seen them, so saintan!
If a man says he's not afraid to die, he's either lying or he is a SLAVSTONIAN
-Comrade Von Stal
WA Delegate of
The Dominion of Order

FREE VRISTIC!!!

User avatar
The Kingdom of the Three Isles
Diplomat
 
Posts: 832
Founded: Jun 01, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Kingdom of the Three Isles » Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:41 am

Saint for sure, a very likeable and nice user
Ordo Theutonicorum wrote: they have a cross-pattee on their flag??

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Apabeossie

Advertisement

Remove ads