NATION

PASSWORD

Favorite Image From AN's Factbooks II

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.
User avatar
Faolden
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Jun 02, 2025
Libertarian Police State

Favorite Image From AN's Factbooks II

Postby Faolden » Sun Jul 26, 2026 1:47 pm

Don't remember what number the last thread was on before it got auto-pruned so I'm going with number two. The rules are simple, choose your favorite image from the AN's factbooks and link them in your response, preferably with a comment about why you like the image. For the obvious, if you don't have factbooks or images in said factbooks then please refrain from posting. As a general recommendation too, maybe stay clear of using Imgur as it is restricted for some users. Other hosting services like Postimages can work just as well. With that being said, have fun and thank you for participating.
Last edited by Faolden on Sun Jul 26, 2026 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Sapphic Romantic Fantasies of Faolden
”I am undone without you.”
World's Most Mediocre Cajun, Communist, Bisexual Bipolar Bitch, You’ve Met Me At a Very Elven Time In My Life.
Ginger with maladaptive anger issues and an elven Edward Kenway clone.

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor
 
Posts: 215526
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sun Jul 26, 2026 1:55 pm

Holy shit Faol, this image here: https://i.postimg.cc/mkXmYQX7/Another-V ... omboy.webp

Damn powerful. Look at all the movement and emotion captured. Did you create it?
≽^•⩊•^≼Bidh a h-uile dad a tha agus a bha, a sguir a bhith…-
Ye furry factbook. ≽^•⩊•^≼

Also: THERNSY!!
֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

User avatar
Unogonduria
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10776
Founded: Jan 07, 2023
Democratic Socialists

Postby Unogonduria » Sun Jul 26, 2026 1:56 pm

I quite like the map, even though it looks AI. Idk it just has a very cartographic feel to it!

BU, please choose from the images I have created and not from literally the two from Google lol
Last edited by Unogonduria on Sun Jul 26, 2026 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nature is beautiful. Praise the LORD!
And they were calling to one another: "Holy, Holy, Holy is the LORD Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory.” - Isaiah 6:3
NEVER FORGET!!!!
Embrace Tvrkic lingvistics + Indoevropean genetics
Be polite and humble. Please.
SapplyValues Political Compass Result - by far the most accurate political compass test on the internet, double checked with the results of the Bulgarian Political Compass!
Your local Soft Russophile
Even the return of the Ottoman Empire is prefferable to the return of the atheistic communist regimes throughout Europe.
Christ is King! ☦☦☦

User avatar
Faolden
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Jun 02, 2025
Libertarian Police State

Postby Faolden » Sun Jul 26, 2026 2:00 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Holy shit Faol, this image here: https://i.postimg.cc/mkXmYQX7/Another-V ... omboy.webp

Damn powerful. Look at all the movement and emotion captured. Did you create it?

I wish I was that talented! All artwork in my factbook is borrowed and was created by the very talented Ami Thompson. I love her work so much.

/skipme
The Sapphic Romantic Fantasies of Faolden
”I am undone without you.”
World's Most Mediocre Cajun, Communist, Bisexual Bipolar Bitch, You’ve Met Me At a Very Elven Time In My Life.
Ginger with maladaptive anger issues and an elven Edward Kenway clone.

User avatar
Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor
 
Posts: 215526
Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sun Jul 26, 2026 2:01 pm

Faolden wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Holy shit Faol, this image here: https://i.postimg.cc/mkXmYQX7/Another-V ... omboy.webp

Damn powerful. Look at all the movement and emotion captured. Did you create it?

I wish I was that talented! All artwork in my factbook is borrowed and was created by the very talented Ami Thompson. I love her work so much.

/skipme


I’m following her. Those images are awesome.
/skipme
Last edited by Nanatsu no Tsuki on Sun Jul 26, 2026 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
≽^•⩊•^≼Bidh a h-uile dad a tha agus a bha, a sguir a bhith…-
Ye furry factbook. ≽^•⩊•^≼

Also: THERNSY!!
֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

User avatar
Rhanukhan
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 483
Founded: Mar 28, 2004
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Rhanukhan » Sun Jul 26, 2026 2:02 pm

Unogonduria wrote:I quite like the map, even though it looks AI. Idk it just has a very cartographic feel to it!

BU, please choose from the images I have created and not from literally the two from Google lol

'twas nearly all maps, but I was pleased to encounter some proper hand-crafted artwork too - this chap has presence.

User avatar
Unogonduria
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10776
Founded: Jan 07, 2023
Democratic Socialists

Postby Unogonduria » Sun Jul 26, 2026 2:03 pm

Rhanukhan wrote:
Unogonduria wrote:I quite like the map, even though it looks AI. Idk it just has a very cartographic feel to it!

BU, please choose from the images I have created and not from literally the two from Google lol

'twas nearly all maps, but I was pleased to encounter some proper hand-crafted artwork too - this chap has presence.

Thank you!
/skipme
Nature is beautiful. Praise the LORD!
And they were calling to one another: "Holy, Holy, Holy is the LORD Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory.” - Isaiah 6:3
NEVER FORGET!!!!
Embrace Tvrkic lingvistics + Indoevropean genetics
Be polite and humble. Please.
SapplyValues Political Compass Result - by far the most accurate political compass test on the internet, double checked with the results of the Bulgarian Political Compass!
Your local Soft Russophile
Even the return of the Ottoman Empire is prefferable to the return of the atheistic communist regimes throughout Europe.
Christ is King! ☦☦☦

User avatar
Astrocatia
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Jun 22, 2026
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Astrocatia » Sun Jul 26, 2026 2:25 pm

Rhanukhan wrote:
Unogonduria wrote:I quite like the map, even though it looks AI. Idk it just has a very cartographic feel to it!

BU, please choose from the images I have created and not from literally the two from Google lol

'twas nearly all maps, but I was pleased to encounter some proper hand-crafted artwork too - this chap has presence.


I Don’t Know really
Maybe the logos
I have asperger’s syndrome, i’m also a proud pole, #1 fan of Tupac Shakur, Rozalia Luksemburg, Andrzej Lepper, Adrian Zandberg, Edward Gierek and like-minded people

Balcerowicz musi odejść!

User avatar
Faolden
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Jun 02, 2025
Libertarian Police State

Postby Faolden » Sun Jul 26, 2026 4:08 pm

For Rhanukhan: this art is genuinely amazing. The sinister look in his eyes, the colors, the posing, everything screams a fantastic villain. The shading is particularly spot on, and he looks like a demented Kit Harington, which is very neat.

For Astrocatia: I guess this one, since it's the only one available. I'd honestly wear the exploding LEGO shirt.
Last edited by Faolden on Sun Jul 26, 2026 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Sapphic Romantic Fantasies of Faolden
”I am undone without you.”
World's Most Mediocre Cajun, Communist, Bisexual Bipolar Bitch, You’ve Met Me At a Very Elven Time In My Life.
Ginger with maladaptive anger issues and an elven Edward Kenway clone.

User avatar
Bethlehem Town
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Jan 14, 2025
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Bethlehem Town » Sun Jul 26, 2026 5:21 pm

This one.

There's layers to it, from the vampire-harpy's overall appearance,.as I did not notice her having eyes in her wings in the first glance...and stuff. The build reminds me more of very old East Mediterranean/Near East night terrors and succubi more than the modern vampire, so I find that very neat.NAlso Ylva's armor resembles that of the 1990s Dracula, which is a cool nod.
Bethlehem Town
A story about Anomalistics and collective trauma in a scenic little resort that's situated at the edge of a successor state of a post-apocalyptic ex-USA where the alien fox demon clown critters are the least concerning things. Simple stuff.

When I wrote about the USA's pedoligarchy executing a poorly-thuought out Iranian quagmire in an attempt to save their decaying empire's petrodollar together with The Proxy-Entity, I did it under the assumption that tanking the Strait of Hormuz was too far-fetched to be politically realistic and that no American president was stupid enough to take Labibi's or Holden Bloodfeast's word for it. This was drafted out on my notes around late-2023/mid-2024-ish. I don't do lotto ticket numbers or work for a pessimistic think-tank.

User avatar
Bethlehem Town
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Jan 14, 2025
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Bethlehem Town » Sun Jul 26, 2026 5:21 pm

This one.

There's layers to it, from the vampire-harpy's overall appearance, as I did not notice her having eyes in her wings in the first glance...and stuff. The build reminds me more of very old East Mediterranean/Near East night terrors and succubi more than the modern vampire, so I find that very neat. Also, Ylva's armor resembles that of the 1990s Dracula, which is a cool nod.
Last edited by Bethlehem Town on Sun Jul 26, 2026 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bethlehem Town
A story about Anomalistics and collective trauma in a scenic little resort that's situated at the edge of a successor state of a post-apocalyptic ex-USA where the alien fox demon clown critters are the least concerning things. Simple stuff.

When I wrote about the USA's pedoligarchy executing a poorly-thuought out Iranian quagmire in an attempt to save their decaying empire's petrodollar together with The Proxy-Entity, I did it under the assumption that tanking the Strait of Hormuz was too far-fetched to be politically realistic and that no American president was stupid enough to take Labibi's or Holden Bloodfeast's word for it. This was drafted out on my notes around late-2023/mid-2024-ish. I don't do lotto ticket numbers or work for a pessimistic think-tank.

User avatar
Neo Lunatea
Senator
 
Posts: 3936
Founded: Mar 13, 2026
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Neo Lunatea » Sun Jul 26, 2026 5:39 pm

Image

You're drawings are amazing, but a simple sunset hits the spot in ways I can't describe

BN, you may also look at my Non-Factbook dispatches, I have some gold in there
Last edited by Neo Lunatea on Sun Jul 26, 2026 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Quruqic Revolutionary Ethnoses
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 6
Founded: Jun 04, 2024
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Quruqic Revolutionary Ethnoses » Sun Jul 26, 2026 8:16 pm

That "some atrocities I shared" dispatch is aptly named, I can barely understand what the hell I am looking at in any of those images, which is probably how it is meant to be. This image does basically capture the feeling of the YTPs from years ago, which I guess I do have to appreciate.
"What is the best counter-revolutionary dance?" "The 45 million dance!"
A fragmented khaganate was re-united in the modern era by a mad warlord who dreamt the global north must be nuked to reduce Dajjal's potential followers. The CQRE is a pan-ethnic theocratic superstate blending a silver-backed military planned economy, mass population transfer to LARP nomadic migration, and spending half of production on arming militants worldwide.
Aera = our world
Quruqic = Turkic
Qadric = Muslim
Axonite = Christian
Xaviet = Germanic

Aera's early caliphate avoided major fitna for 300 years, less theological split/more prevalence of Shura governance

OOC: 8values

User avatar
Terra da Cinza
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 124
Founded: Jul 18, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Terra da Cinza » Sun Jul 26, 2026 8:24 pm

The Swords of Morality are blessed with a delightfully minimalistic and tasteful emblem.

User avatar
NATO-Pact Remnants
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Nov 27, 2025
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby NATO-Pact Remnants » Sun Jul 26, 2026 9:40 pm

image
There is something rather nostalgic about the picture of the Lamreia. The style of the editing done to the photo to make it feel more built into the factbook aesthetic reminds me a lot of Command and Conquer, funny enough. CnC being one of my favorite game series. It also reminds me of better times on the forums, when there were plenty more lore-focused nations on F7.
Last edited by NATO-Pact Remnants on Sun Jul 26, 2026 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Save your tears for the day,
When our pain is far behind.
On your feet. Come with me.
We are soldiers, stand or die.
Save your fears. Take your place.
Save them for the judgement day.
Fast and free. Follow me.
Time to make the sacrifice.
Coalition of NATO-Pact Remnants - "For Humanity"
A terrible calamity befell the world. The Third World War ended abruptly, no one victorious over the other. Humanity itself had lost.
To fight for the very future of humanity itself. To stop those who might bring complete ruin to humanity.
We stand together. For humanity's future.

User avatar
Haloginland
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 134
Founded: May 02, 2026
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Haloginland » Wed Jul 29, 2026 12:39 pm

It would probably be this banner. Something about it reminds of the fan art for the old Vocaloid song Magnet, so there's a little bit of a nostalgic quality to it for me.
⊕
ᛋᚨᚹᛁᛚᚨᚷᚨᛉ
Local Eccentric | Formerly Known As: Umbratellus | Political Compass | 12 Axes
Welcome to the Most Kingly Commonwealth of the Heavens of Háloginland!
All entries are currently WIP: Overview | Parliament | Solar System | Religion | Sagas | Dictionary

User avatar
RPC Foundation
Secretary
 
Posts: 28
Founded: Oct 14, 2025
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby RPC Foundation » Wed Jul 29, 2026 12:44 pm

Can't find many images, so this flag it is. Or the banner, but the flag is just soo asthetically clean.
Last edited by RPC Foundation on Wed Jul 29, 2026 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My factbooks are confusing for some, so read this beforehand, NS stats aren't canon/Orthokinetic sinks undergo efficiency testing/Hume levels begin decreasing in Iraq/The Foundation begins rehabilitation on reality benders.

User avatar
Convallaria
Envoy
 
Posts: 281
Founded: Aug 17, 2017
Capitalizt

Postby Convallaria » Thu Jul 30, 2026 1:15 am

I absolutely love organizational charts, and I can tell that a lot of thought and effort went into this one. One of the cooler things I've seen on this site, keep it coming!!
"Convallaria: A sprawling sun-soaked dreamscape silhouetted far beyond the ethereal horizons of austere morality and petty mediocrity. But behind the sterile flights of state-sanctioned-fancy lies a paradise lost...a land of milk, honey and sex turned rancid in the sun, as the harshly held colonial disciplines of a bygone era yield to the temptations of society's nighttime fragrances..."

★Welcome to the smokey, monochromatic bacchanalia of deco noire and diesel-fueled death traps!★

Daily-Trumpet: Circus elephant force-fed crate of tobacco - has escaped into Joaquin River Valley earlier today. | Avalonia suburbs in grip of worst dust storm ever recorded - schools closed - roads blocked - farms blown away. | Dowager actress found dead in Montecorvina

User avatar
The X-8 Research Center
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 124
Founded: Apr 08, 2025
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The X-8 Research Center » Thu Jul 30, 2026 1:26 am

IT WAS SO HARD CHOOSING AN IMAGE BECAUSE THEY ARE SUCH BANGERS HOLY HEAD CHEF. (you are getting in my dossier.)

This one. I like the robot.
The character as my flag is a girl, it is not a femboy. Do NOT disrespect floof like that.
"It's always the old to lead us to the wars, Always the young to fall, Now look at all we've won with the saber and the gun, Tell me, is it worth it all?"
Phil Ochs, "I Ain't Marching Anymore"
You matter, you will always matter. I know it might seem that you don't, I feel the same way, but remember that others will care for you no matter what. I face the same struggles as you.I wish for your safety. And if you ever feel down, remember, that even if I am grieving or dead, I always will care for you.


User avatar
Free World Treaty Organization
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 190
Founded: Mar 30, 2025
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Free World Treaty Organization » Thu Jul 30, 2026 8:39 am

Rhanukhan wrote:Alas, most of your content was hidden away. This caught my eye though - love the retro tech.

I think that there was an internet connection problem on your end, i could see all of his images without a problem




One of the things that struck me the most about your culture was the highly showy and exotic attire, i absolutely love Rhanukhani fashion, which is the reason i chose this image of the Artisan absolutely Aura farming his looks over the entire city

Image
The FREE WORLD TREATY ORGANIZATION - United Nations on the march, with flags unfurled!
Radio free world: Alsalam ealaykum! - United Arab Republic celebrates 16th anniversary of the Arab democratic revolution, festivities to be held in Riyadh, Mecca, Dubai and Kuwait city. | Japan revitalizes supersonic travel, introducing new commercial aircrafts capable of traveling from Tokyo to San Francisco in only 3 hours | Secretary-General Raimondo reduces poverty levels throughout the free world to an all time low of 6.5%, thanks to his urban affordability programs
SOCIAL LIBERAL - ATLANTICIST - ANTI-FASCIST

User avatar
Lothria
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1149
Founded: Apr 08, 2023
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Lothria » Thu Jul 30, 2026 9:02 am

Though it does remind me more of an 80s nightclub in Miami than a logo of a political party, but it is a very pleasing image, and very well made
Last edited by Lothria on Thu Jul 30, 2026 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
THE KINGDOM OF THE LOTHS
"My hands are cold and calloused, but my heart is on fire."

The Gaunt - The Hanged Gods - The Black Wing Cavalry - The House of Gaunt - Q&A
Delusional, miserable pile of secrets, hosser, OOC Factbook, Discord: tachanka_
This nation doesn't represent my real political views, except for when it does
The dead are likely dull fellows, full of tedious complaints—the ground's too cold, my gravestone should be larger, why does he get more worms than I do...

User avatar
Commonwealth Of Cursedland
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 367
Founded: Apr 07, 2026
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Commonwealth Of Cursedland » Fri Jul 31, 2026 7:15 am

Last edited by Commonwealth Of Cursedland on Fri Jul 31, 2026 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fortitudo in Varietate, Gaudium in Unitate
A “confederation” of 10 substantially independent states, sharing (most of) the continent of Gursedland on planet Bearth.
Random 18 yo Italian dude with nothing of substance about his life (according to him).
Likes some things, hates other things, maybe he's funny, he's certainly socially paranoid, and has no idea why he's talking in the 3rd person rn.
I created also Comicsland and The Socialist World Republic of Cats, if you remember those
Anyways, byeee!!
Our leader, our inhabitants and our member states
NS stats have been sent to a nice seaside resort in Kipozia


User avatar
Commonwealth Of Cursedland
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 367
Founded: Apr 07, 2026
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Commonwealth Of Cursedland » Fri Jul 31, 2026 7:32 am

Rhanukhan wrote:Genuinely intriguing - where can I learn more?

Translate the text found below the image,although it may perhaps leave you with more doubts
/skipme
Fortitudo in Varietate, Gaudium in Unitate
A “confederation” of 10 substantially independent states, sharing (most of) the continent of Gursedland on planet Bearth.
Random 18 yo Italian dude with nothing of substance about his life (according to him).
Likes some things, hates other things, maybe he's funny, he's certainly socially paranoid, and has no idea why he's talking in the 3rd person rn.
I created also Comicsland and The Socialist World Republic of Cats, if you remember those
Anyways, byeee!!
Our leader, our inhabitants and our member states
NS stats have been sent to a nice seaside resort in Kipozia

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Askio, Faolden, Fea, ImperialRussia, Lothria, Marenmia-Ocasia, Ruaun, Tumnia, Unogonduria, Yorsa II

Advertisement

Remove ads