NATION

PASSWORD

Who is more infamous, AN or AAN?

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.
User avatar
Revived Unclear
Senator
 
Posts: 3794
Founded: Nov 23, 2024
Capitalist Paradise

Who is more infamous, AN or AAN?

Postby Revived Unclear » Tue Apr 28, 2026 6:27 am

Inspired by: "Is The AN or AAN more well known/Famous"

We have famous, but fame can also come with infamy, so we are discussing that, infamy.

But seriously, it's the inspiration thread but with infamy instead of being broad in general.

BN starts it
Haiiiiiii! :3 I'm Unclear
I have Autism, ADHD, and potentially depression and anxiety :(


Through The Fire And The DOS we carry on!

Don't Stop For Nothing

NS's premier Weird Al Yankovic fan

Kentuckian summers f*cking suck

James Hetfield in a nutshell: "Hey hey hey hey hey, YEAHEAHEAH!"

"DO NOT VAPE THE ROCK BAND FOG JUICE, HERE IS ME TELLING YOU NOT TO DO THAT!"- Acai

Mattel Electronics presents "Beee seventeeeeennn bhomber"

"Madden Madden Madden"- AVGN

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the knee

I just wanna be in thigh highs bruh :3

You may have seen a bucket, but you've never seen me f**k it- FlyingKitty, 2019

Proudly bisexual!! :3

(WIP signature)

User avatar
Maraganta
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 474
Founded: Mar 05, 2026
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Maraganta » Tue Apr 28, 2026 6:28 am

Revived unclear, I guess?
- she/they - Vive la republique! - Proud Renardist -
NS stats not canon (per usual)
VIVE LE FRONT DE L'INDEPENDANCE
VIVE LA ABVV-FGTB

User avatar
Ineva
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10473
Founded: Dec 16, 2023
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ineva » Tue Apr 28, 2026 10:27 am

I don't think the A.U.'s quite well-known enough to constitute either fame or infamy. The signature implies that the only folks who'd be triggered by the A.U. would be the likes of F.E. residents. On the other hand, I've seen some amount of distaste for the A.A.U. voiced, mainly due to the A.U.'s excessive self-loathing (as perceived by others--not saying that the viewpoint holds merit). As such, I'm tempted to say that the A.A.U. is more infamous than the A.U..
Ineva
A Jewish-majority archipelago situated between the Maghreb and Iberia.
The nation of Israel lives.
Thank you to Statesburg and The Scandoslavic Empire for contributing to my sig.
I.S.N.: Dept of War renamed Dept of Prolonged Military Confrontation; Fetterman browsing Indeed; user donning Pol Pot flag decries your moral depravity; illegal script exploiters soon to learn neat trick called keeping mouth shut; e-mail could have been Teams message; 107% of NS low-key craving world domination; Libertarian Party torn between succeeding and ogling butch lesbians; Times New Eestiball replaces all punctuation with line breaks; sticky note reading "gullible" in your pocket; confused IRI designates 9 Nov natl holiday; Toy Story 6 to debut adult toys

User avatar
Los Einquirers
Diplomat
 
Posts: 721
Founded: Feb 23, 2026
Conservative Democracy

Postby Los Einquirers » Tue Apr 28, 2026 10:28 am

A lot of people get along with ineva, I'd say AAN
Hi i'm Los Einquirers, but if we're friends then call me rob
The Work in progress that is my beliefs
For the love of everything that is holy, I am not Fascist and Neither is The Holy Lands of Eden
17-15 in the picks league and looking hopeful

User avatar
Grand Federal Republic of America
Diplomat
 
Posts: 798
Founded: Jan 15, 2026
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Grand Federal Republic of America » Tue Apr 28, 2026 10:29 am

Oh deffintly AU.
Roses are red, a fetus is human, God is real and Fascist are evil.

politcal compass Yo bros! Union of allied states is pretty chill! maybe you could join it, or something.

Interests: alt history, history, story writing, world building, dinosaurs, animals, any vehicle, aircraft, dune, star wars, and jurassic park.

User avatar
Wanderer from Nowhere
Attaché
 
Posts: 72
Founded: Jul 22, 2024
Capitalizt

Postby Wanderer from Nowhere » Tue Apr 28, 2026 10:30 am

Probably AAN since they've been DEAT'D before
Question everything, especially the Sov7

User avatar
Inevitable Poverty
Senator
 
Posts: 4368
Founded: Oct 10, 2025
Democratic Socialists

Postby Inevitable Poverty » Tue Apr 28, 2026 10:32 am

Isn't AU New Halo? If they are New Halo, easily them. I cannot remember, though. Nonetheless, if not, they are still probably more infamous, because AAU is not infamous, and their sig probably garners some discourse.
Last edited by Inevitable Poverty on Tue Apr 28, 2026 10:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
INEVITABLE POVERTY

The North Pacific Deputy Minister of World Assembly Affairs and Deputy Speaker • TG’s and DM’s open • My discord is _inpov • he/it; either work
Author of GA #13

User avatar
Grand Federal Republic of America
Diplomat
 
Posts: 798
Founded: Jan 15, 2026
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Grand Federal Republic of America » Tue Apr 28, 2026 10:34 am

Wanderer from Nowhere wrote:Probably AAN since they've been DEAT'D before

I got deated before, and banned from the forums multiple times. /skipme
Roses are red, a fetus is human, God is real and Fascist are evil.

politcal compass Yo bros! Union of allied states is pretty chill! maybe you could join it, or something.

Interests: alt history, history, story writing, world building, dinosaurs, animals, any vehicle, aircraft, dune, star wars, and jurassic park.

User avatar
Los Einquirers
Diplomat
 
Posts: 721
Founded: Feb 23, 2026
Conservative Democracy

Postby Los Einquirers » Tue Apr 28, 2026 10:36 am

AU, I don't know who AAU is


(last post here)
Hi i'm Los Einquirers, but if we're friends then call me rob
The Work in progress that is my beliefs
For the love of everything that is holy, I am not Fascist and Neither is The Holy Lands of Eden
17-15 in the picks league and looking hopeful

User avatar
Yuzhnya
Diplomat
 
Posts: 912
Founded: Mar 07, 2026
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Yuzhnya » Tue Apr 28, 2026 10:36 am

Same here, New Halo as multiple bots have tried to impersonate them. (Still do not know why…)
"Prosperity is not achieved idle."
⯨YUZHNIAN PEOPLE'S FEDERATION⯩
Formerly Skorpiie
KRASNAYA•ZVEZDA | Arms race reaches dangerous boiling point. |Columbian Vice-President reportedly called Yuzhnians offensive slur. |VMLO Defense Line construction finished.| ANB recieves major boost after recent terrorist attack wave | Malsaw International Hotel under siege by New White Army | 4 students killed in Hintuwan clashes | Yuzhniya joins International Socialist Volunteer Corps| Kingsland reports major recession |
This week‘s featured song: Vanguard • The Terrus Dictionary •  Factbooks • OOC • NS Stats NOT canon.|•| Effortposting? Why not? • Today's Sentence: The only one giving an F is Simian with your grades! • Playlist to add any song to! |•| (almost) All sentences of the day.

User avatar
Wanderer from Nowhere
Attaché
 
Posts: 72
Founded: Jul 22, 2024
Capitalizt

Postby Wanderer from Nowhere » Tue Apr 28, 2026 11:00 am

Yuzhnya wrote:Same here, New Halo as multiple bots have tried to impersonate them. (Still do not know why…)

What?
/skip me
Question everything, especially the Sov7

User avatar
Yuzhnya
Diplomat
 
Posts: 912
Founded: Mar 07, 2026
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Yuzhnya » Tue Apr 28, 2026 11:02 am

Wanderer from Nowhere wrote:
Yuzhnya wrote:Same here, New Halo as multiple bots have tried to impersonate them. (Still do not know why…)

What?
/skip me

Yep.
I mean they tried to frame you as a white supremacist who wants all other „races“ dead.
/skipme
"Prosperity is not achieved idle."
⯨YUZHNIAN PEOPLE'S FEDERATION⯩
Formerly Skorpiie
KRASNAYA•ZVEZDA | Arms race reaches dangerous boiling point. |Columbian Vice-President reportedly called Yuzhnians offensive slur. |VMLO Defense Line construction finished.| ANB recieves major boost after recent terrorist attack wave | Malsaw International Hotel under siege by New White Army | 4 students killed in Hintuwan clashes | Yuzhniya joins International Socialist Volunteer Corps| Kingsland reports major recession |
This week‘s featured song: Vanguard • The Terrus Dictionary •  Factbooks • OOC • NS Stats NOT canon.|•| Effortposting? Why not? • Today's Sentence: The only one giving an F is Simian with your grades! • Playlist to add any song to! |•| (almost) All sentences of the day.

User avatar
Revived Unclear
Senator
 
Posts: 3794
Founded: Nov 23, 2024
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Revived Unclear » Tue Apr 28, 2026 1:27 pm

Los Einquirers
Haiiiiiii! :3 I'm Unclear
I have Autism, ADHD, and potentially depression and anxiety :(


Through The Fire And The DOS we carry on!

Don't Stop For Nothing

NS's premier Weird Al Yankovic fan

Kentuckian summers f*cking suck

James Hetfield in a nutshell: "Hey hey hey hey hey, YEAHEAHEAH!"

"DO NOT VAPE THE ROCK BAND FOG JUICE, HERE IS ME TELLING YOU NOT TO DO THAT!"- Acai

Mattel Electronics presents "Beee seventeeeeennn bhomber"

"Madden Madden Madden"- AVGN

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the knee

I just wanna be in thigh highs bruh :3

You may have seen a bucket, but you've never seen me f**k it- FlyingKitty, 2019

Proudly bisexual!! :3

(WIP signature)

User avatar
Nothark Vilum
Envoy
 
Posts: 331
Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nothark Vilum » Tue Apr 28, 2026 1:29 pm

I geniunely cant tell, i'll go with Revived.
OOO | THE UNITED PROVINCES OF NOTHARK VILUM | OOO
She has no patience for paradise; she knows what men do with promises
NATIONAL HEADLINES | 01/06/2068 - 12:01 | War on Holan Systems Escalates as it Enters its Second Week | World cup to kick off in Cassalia | Zharan authorities express "deep outrage" at Vilumian war on Holan Systems
This nation mostly represents my views, as seen from a pseudorealistic standpoint | NS stats are not canon | OOC / Politics / Q&A | He/him - Spaniard - History student
Creative block no more, in spirit of it being 68', just make a parallel vietnam war with corps and robots | I've come to realise that thinking so hard about my nation's politics has in turn morphed mine into them.

User avatar
Might Delete Later
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6725
Founded: Apr 05, 2025
Anarchy

Postby Might Delete Later » Tue Apr 28, 2026 1:34 pm

AAN has a scandal not too long ago, I don't know about AN, so that's that.

User avatar
Radcliffe FC
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Apr 28, 2026
Ex-Nation

Postby Radcliffe FC » Tue Apr 28, 2026 1:40 pm

MDL for sure
bet you cant guess my main
if you get it you get a card
TG me

User avatar
Revived Unclear
Senator
 
Posts: 3794
Founded: Nov 23, 2024
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Revived Unclear » Tue Apr 28, 2026 1:42 pm

Might Delete Later wrote:AAN has a scandal not too long ago, I don't know about AN, so that's that.

What scandal?

Also MDL is way more infamous, I ain't ever heard of the AU
Haiiiiiii! :3 I'm Unclear
I have Autism, ADHD, and potentially depression and anxiety :(


Through The Fire And The DOS we carry on!

Don't Stop For Nothing

NS's premier Weird Al Yankovic fan

Kentuckian summers f*cking suck

James Hetfield in a nutshell: "Hey hey hey hey hey, YEAHEAHEAH!"

"DO NOT VAPE THE ROCK BAND FOG JUICE, HERE IS ME TELLING YOU NOT TO DO THAT!"- Acai

Mattel Electronics presents "Beee seventeeeeennn bhomber"

"Madden Madden Madden"- AVGN

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the knee

I just wanna be in thigh highs bruh :3

You may have seen a bucket, but you've never seen me f**k it- FlyingKitty, 2019

Proudly bisexual!! :3

(WIP signature)

User avatar
The Nation of Quinn
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 179
Founded: Nov 30, 2025
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Nation of Quinn » Tue Apr 28, 2026 1:46 pm

AU
"Signature"

User avatar
Grand Federal Republic of America
Diplomat
 
Posts: 798
Founded: Jan 15, 2026
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Grand Federal Republic of America » Tue Apr 28, 2026 2:00 pm

AU I guess?
Last edited by Grand Federal Republic of America on Tue Apr 28, 2026 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roses are red, a fetus is human, God is real and Fascist are evil.

politcal compass Yo bros! Union of allied states is pretty chill! maybe you could join it, or something.

Interests: alt history, history, story writing, world building, dinosaurs, animals, any vehicle, aircraft, dune, star wars, and jurassic park.

User avatar
Revived Unclear
Senator
 
Posts: 3794
Founded: Nov 23, 2024
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Revived Unclear » Tue Apr 28, 2026 10:14 pm

Grand Federal Republic Of America
Haiiiiiii! :3 I'm Unclear
I have Autism, ADHD, and potentially depression and anxiety :(


Through The Fire And The DOS we carry on!

Don't Stop For Nothing

NS's premier Weird Al Yankovic fan

Kentuckian summers f*cking suck

James Hetfield in a nutshell: "Hey hey hey hey hey, YEAHEAHEAH!"

"DO NOT VAPE THE ROCK BAND FOG JUICE, HERE IS ME TELLING YOU NOT TO DO THAT!"- Acai

Mattel Electronics presents "Beee seventeeeeennn bhomber"

"Madden Madden Madden"- AVGN

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the knee

I just wanna be in thigh highs bruh :3

You may have seen a bucket, but you've never seen me f**k it- FlyingKitty, 2019

Proudly bisexual!! :3

(WIP signature)

User avatar
Thaumatica
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 14
Founded: Apr 26, 2026
Ex-Nation

Postby Thaumatica » Tue Apr 28, 2026 11:43 pm

GFRoA...

"Anima et Arcana"

Thaumatica is a divine wasteland, where Lucretia's heretical legion clashes with the Court of Divine Justice's blades.
Artillery Battalion 3-Michael leads a raid on one of the The Holy Army's Encampments. Heretic Gunsaint Isaac and the battalion, assisted by 2-Gabriel were able to raze the encampment. Holy reinforcements on the way.

you know me, i'm a stupid mfer.

User avatar
Zantalio
Senator
 
Posts: 3750
Founded: Dec 08, 2023
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Zantalio » Tue Apr 28, 2026 11:45 pm

Probably RU?
Quo vadis, America?
This is Iochi Mari with a cigarette (and a broken halo). Oddly fitting for N-Day, it seems. Listening to Плейлист для тех, кто хочет расслабиться! (A playlist for those who wish to relax!)
I have enough drugs in my bloodstream to kill an elephant and two giraffes, and it is by the sheer will of God that I am alive.

User avatar
Revived Unclear
Senator
 
Posts: 3794
Founded: Nov 23, 2024
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Revived Unclear » Wed Apr 29, 2026 1:28 am

Zantalio
Haiiiiiii! :3 I'm Unclear
I have Autism, ADHD, and potentially depression and anxiety :(


Through The Fire And The DOS we carry on!

Don't Stop For Nothing

NS's premier Weird Al Yankovic fan

Kentuckian summers f*cking suck

James Hetfield in a nutshell: "Hey hey hey hey hey, YEAHEAHEAH!"

"DO NOT VAPE THE ROCK BAND FOG JUICE, HERE IS ME TELLING YOU NOT TO DO THAT!"- Acai

Mattel Electronics presents "Beee seventeeeeennn bhomber"

"Madden Madden Madden"- AVGN

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the knee

I just wanna be in thigh highs bruh :3

You may have seen a bucket, but you've never seen me f**k it- FlyingKitty, 2019

Proudly bisexual!! :3

(WIP signature)

User avatar
Adriatic Democratic Empire
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 406
Founded: Jan 31, 2023
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Adriatic Democratic Empire » Wed Apr 29, 2026 2:29 am

Very difficult. I think I’ll go AAN tho I’ve seen him more in gameplay
This Thing of Darkness, I acknowledge mine

ADE/Nagorathia/Forsakened Acheron

User avatar
Yhudfg Khanate
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 52
Founded: Feb 13, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Yhudfg Khanate » Wed Apr 29, 2026 3:58 am

AN
Latest Polls From Yhudfgen Card Farms:
Click here

Ideology: It is complicated. Those of my nation.

I am Independent. Do not dictate my actions and decisions.

I do not hate anything more than folds, including folds on pieces of paper. (Choose your interpretation)

NS stats and policies are representative of my nation and for other people too, unless they purposely picked wrong options. There is no accident. Only the denial of truth and your real political views. If you are one of those "NS stats not real/representative" people, please wake up.

I have one message for you:
Death to all f[Offensive slur removed]


Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Barks Nivvlla, Ci Arovannea, Commonwealth of Myanmar, Daphomir, Grand Baslandia, Ineva, Karazicu, Kuromistan, Ruaun, Saarland-Westpalia, Superior might, Vest Oldabre, Welves, Ye West

Advertisement

Remove ads