NATION

PASSWORD

The Collie's Battle Royale

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Merry-Men
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 08, 2022
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby The Merry-Men » Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:14 pm

(Sorry to butt in all of the sudden, gents!)

Name: Mary Rothberg
Height: 5'11
Weight: 70kg
Record: 0 - 0 - 0
Powers: Command of over 2 million individuals from the Merry Men terror group | Enhanced stamina | Enhanced agility | Trickery & sleight-of-hand tactics | Improvised weaponry expertise | Unpredictability
Weaponry: Thompson M1921 submachine gun, Remington cap-and-ball bulldog revolver, cane sword, butterfly knife, brass knuckles, vial of acid, concealed hat razor, razor blades sewn into her lapels and cuffs, knowledge of capoeira, judo, tai chi and cpaoeria as well as general dirty fighting tricks.
Homeplace: Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England, United Kingdom
Last edited by The Merry-Men on Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to Merryland; hiring extemely depressed teenagers as truck drivers and pilots since 2015!

BREAKING NEWS: Steamboat Willie is public domain now as of the new year! We can put Mickey on our flag! !@#$ you, Disney!

Theme for the Merrymen

TL;DR 'we live in a society"-type international nihilist anarchist terrorist group evolved from a street gang in London that embraces violence, detests conformity and the law, and pride themselves out of committing crimes, getting into mischief and acting out their most depraved and extravagant desires in order to bring about the downfall of society... just for a bit of fun.

Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 10, 2024
Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:30 pm

General TN wrote:
Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:The Collie continues diving, getting faster and faster. TN's men dump TN out of the throne they were using to carry him in an attempt to get him out of the way.
The Collie hits the ground face first, and is now unmoving...

*TN hisses as it falls, and its men work to put it back up, and it pokes the Collie before grabbing it*.... is it dead?....

"Syke!" says The Collie as he bites TN and runs behind a rock.
Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations wrote:Far above the battlefield, a meteor streaked through the air, making sonic booms as it punched through the atmosphere on its way to the ground. It left a trail of smoke behind it, which cast shadows on the land below.

The meteor impacted some five kilometres from the battlefield, sending a small shockwave outward. As the dust settled, the drop pod unfurled, revealing one gleaming, reflective bot. It was a C-555 combat robot, coated in Strong-interaction material, giving it its characteristic reflective sheen. It was 99% reflective, making it either very visible in the environment or not at all. However, unlike a mirror, it was nigh-indestructable. Very few things could penetrate the armour, and only a strike to a specific spot on the bot could bring it down.
Even so, it was programmed with as many martial arts programs the Coalition could offer. And its target was five kilometres away.

The Collie turns his head to see the robot.
"More people to demolish! Hehehe!"
Scots lingo is back!
The Stronk Mighty Blanford's Foxes might have defeated me in my weak form, but not in my true form, I am UNSTOPPABLE!!!

Thare is a battle o' a' time gaun oan atween Wisteria and Surrounding Territories an' Arzastan ower whilk animal is superior!

Quitting the Scots Lingo for now...

News About The Collie: The Collie is now binge watching every movie and show made after 1947 to see how the world has changed since his first death. | "I AM the danger, TN!" says The Collie after watching Breaking Bad.

Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations
Minister

Founded: Apr 06, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations » Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:04 pm

Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:
Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations wrote:Far above the battlefield, a meteor streaked through the air, making sonic booms as it punched through the atmosphere on its way to the ground. It left a trail of smoke behind it, which cast shadows on the land below.

The meteor impacted some five kilometres from the battlefield, sending a small shockwave outward. As the dust settled, the drop pod unfurled, revealing one gleaming, reflective bot. It was a C-555 combat robot, coated in Strong-interaction material, giving it its characteristic reflective sheen. It was 99% reflective, making it either very visible in the environment or not at all. However, unlike a mirror, it was nigh-indestructable. Very few things could penetrate the armour, and only a strike to a specific spot on the bot could bring it down.
Even so, it was programmed with as many martial arts programs the Coalition could offer. And its target was five kilometres away.

The C-555 spotted the Collie from afar. Its detectors, where eyes should be, saw the Collie's heat signature from three kilometres away. It raised its railgun to its shoulder, focusing on the Collie, and fired.
3 types of people I hate:
1. Flat-earthers
2. Creationists
3. Anybody else who tries to deny proven scientific facts.
A Class .363 Civilization according to this index.
NS stats are not canon with the exception of the rights thingy.
A major change will come (eventually) to my factbooks.
If you're FT, join my region, The Outer Rim!
A member of the Free World Coalition and the Rigel Pact.
CNN Commerce: Cirrilian Mining Co. stocks plummeted after Orran Urpor's murder | Itzgari POW camps overflowing | Itzgari War: Spearhead at Pyon succeeds; QSN to begin Blitz | Peace negotiations hot topic in the Council | Orran Urpor found dead under mysterious circumstances in his villa on Teo

Tesseris
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 25, 2024
Corporate Police State

Postby Tesseris » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:34 pm

I saw Collie and immediately thought of this Genshin Impact Character: https://hero.fandom.com/wiki/Collei#:~: ... 20Japanese.
User of previous nations Stella Nera and Ignis Ferreus. NS Stats and Polices Are Not Canon, Use Factbooks

A nation that stands for humanity, above all. We hate God, communism, and robots having rights. Humanity first! Robots to be designated sub servant status.

OOC: If I die then my family must have a kangaroo jumping around at my funeral or they inherit nothing. Also the must play This Song I've been told I have extremely controversial opinions. I agree, but I also completely think I'm in the right.

Stands With Israel and Russia for personal interests/reasons such as NatSov, Reclamation, and Nationalism
Down with Hamas, Go Israel. Make Russia Great Again, Reclaim Your Rightful Territory. Reject International Federationism, Embrace NatSov. Reunify Ireland. Malvinas belong to Argentina.

Spokesperson

Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:08 am

Tesseris wrote:I saw Collie and immediately thought of this Genshin Impact Character: https://hero.fandom.com/wiki/Collei#:~: ... 20Japanese.

"What the hell is Genshin Impact?" says The Collie.
Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations wrote:
Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:The Collie turns his head to see the robot.

The C-555 spotted the Collie from afar. Its detectors, where eyes should be, saw the Collie's heat signature from three kilometres away. It raised its railgun to its shoulder, focusing on the Collie, and fired.

"WHOA!" says The Collie as he dives to his right and narrowly avoids the railgun shot.
The Collie follows up by launching a barrage of fireballs.
Scots lingo is back!
The Stronk Mighty Blanford's Foxes might have defeated me in my weak form, but not in my true form, I am UNSTOPPABLE!!!

Thare is a battle o' a' time gaun oan atween Wisteria and Surrounding Territories an' Arzastan ower whilk animal is superior!

News About The Collie: The Collie is now binge watching every movie and show made after 1947 to see how the world has changed since his first death. | "I AM the danger, TN!" says The Collie after watching Breaking Bad.

General TN
Envoy

Founded: Jan 13, 2024

Postby General TN » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am

General TN wrote:*TN hisses as it falls, and its men work to put it back up, and it pokes the Collie before grabbing it*.... is it dead?....

"Syke!" says The Collie as he bites TN and runs behind a rock.

*TN hisses in pain*…. Gah!… annoying dog…. *It orders its men to bring it some weapons*
A nation run by a deranged heartless creature called TN, commonly seen sitting on its throne and being very obese, which also enjoys regularly eating the poorest of its nation all while pampering the rich, but loves invading nations and eating their citizens too.
ALL NS stats and polices are canon, no exceptions
If you don’t want your NS stats/policies, TN would love to keep them. Or just eat them.
News from TN:TN now weighs over 201,004 lbs, being described as a "Giant fat blob" after devouring over 301,023 citizens in a month | Members of the Fat Acceptance Movement have started to worship TN, claiming that it should not be shamed for its large size

Minister

Postby Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations » Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:04 pm

"WHOA!" says The Collie as he dives to his right and narrowly avoids the railgun shot.

The C-555 dodged to the side and sent another volley of railgun bullets at the Collie. No need to reveal the strength of the armour just yet.
1. Flat-earthers
2. Creationists
CNN Commerce: Cirrilian Mining Co. stocks plummeted after Orran Urpor's murder | Itzgari POW camps overflowing | Itzgari War: Spearhead at Pyon succeeds; QSN to begin Blitz | Peace negotiations hot topic in the Council | Orran Urpor found dead under mysterious circumstances in his villa on Teo

Spokesperson

Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:33 am

The C-555 dodged to the side and sent another volley of railgun bullets at the Collie. No need to reveal the strength of the armour just yet.

The Collie sprints towards C-555 with glowing red eyes and blue flames on his paws!
Scots lingo is back!

The Merry-Men
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 08, 2022

Postby The Merry-Men » Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:33 am

-WRONG THREAD WUT, IGNORE THIS POST-
Last edited by The Merry-Men on Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to Merryland; hiring extemely depressed teenagers as truck drivers and pilots since 2015!

BREAKING NEWS: Steamboat Willie is public domain now as of the new year! We can put Mickey on our flag! !@#$ you, Disney!

Theme for the Merrymen

TL;DR 'we live in a society"-type international nihilist anarchist terrorist group evolved from a street gang in London that embraces violence, detests conformity and the law, and pride themselves out of committing crimes, getting into mischief and acting out their most depraved and extravagant desires in order to bring about the downfall of society... just for a bit of fun.

Minister

Postby Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations » Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:54 am

The Collie sprints towards C-555 with glowing red eyes and blue flames on his paws!

The bot threw down its weapon and pulled out a vibroknife from its sheath, ready for melee combat. Without words, it also sent for normal bots from orbit.
The characteristic meteors would soon start coming down, deploying their payloads...
1. Flat-earthers
2. Creationists

Spokesperson

Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:37 pm

Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:The Collie sprints towards C-555 with glowing red eyes and blue flames on his paws!

The bot threw down its weapon and pulled out a vibroknife from its sheath, ready for melee combat. Without words, it also sent for normal bots from orbit.
The characteristic meteors would soon start coming down, deploying their payloads...

The Collie pounces on the bot, but quickly jumps back after almost getting stabbed.
"Pathetic!"
Scots lingo is back!

Hetaru
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 22, 2023
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hetaru » Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:45 pm

The Collie pounces on the bot, but quickly jumps back after
almost getting stabbed.
"Pathetic!"

I am just here to see the battlefield going nuts, nothing special
Last edited by Hetaru on Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Year: 2457, Earthley equivalent: 2021

Minister

Postby Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:56 pm

The Collie pounces on the bot, but quickly jumps back after almost getting stabbed.
"Pathetic!"

The bot sidesteps the Collie as a meteor plunges into the ground nearby, sending shockwaves that would knock nearly any living creature to the ground. The bot inside popped out and began firing its railgun at the Collie as the C-555 backed off to let carnage ensue.
1. Flat-earthers
2. Creationists

Spokesperson

Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:37 pm

Hetaru wrote:I am just here to see the battlefield going nuts, nothing special

Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:The Collie pounces on the bot, but quickly jumps back after almost getting stabbed.
"Pathetic!"

The bot sidesteps the Collie as a meteor plunges into the ground nearby, sending shockwaves that would knock nearly any living creature to the ground. The bot inside popped out and began firing its railgun at the Collie as the C-555 backed off to let carnage ensue.

The Collie quickly rolls around using super-speed to avoid being hit.
The Collie starts charging towards the mini-bots as a rain of death ensues across the battlefield.
General TN is blasted into the air, and a couple Blanford's Foxes are killed in the carnage!
Scots lingo is back!

General TN
Envoy

Postby General TN » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:42 pm

Hetaru wrote:I am just here to see the battlefield going nuts, nothing special

The Collie quickly rolls around using super-speed to avoid being hit.
The Collie starts charging towards the mini-bots as a rain of death ensues across the battlefield.
General TN is blasted into the air, and a couple Blanford's Foxes are killed in the carnage!

(Sorry bout that, was not sure if I was still in, my bad…)
*TN gurgles as it is thrown in the air, before falling back down, shaking the ground as its large body hits it*… Gah!…. *Its men rush to help it up, struggling to lift it*
[Just a quick note, on TN’s section, add its army as a weapon, and it now weighs 21,942lbs]
A nation run by a deranged heartless creature called TN, commonly seen sitting on its throne and being very obese, which also enjoys regularly eating the poorest of its nation all while pampering the rich, but loves invading nations and eating their citizens too.
If you don’t want your NS stats/policies, TN would love to keep them. Or just eat them.
News from TN:TN now weighs over 201,004 lbs, being described as a "Giant fat blob" after devouring over 301,023 citizens in a month | Members of the Fat Acceptance Movement have started to worship TN, claiming that it should not be shamed for its large size

Etwepe
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 28, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Etwepe » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:46 pm

*Ioannis returns, but now just watches*
Staying out of NSG for a while, F7 is my home.

*/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
l、゙ ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ
Koji has a kid now!
This is Koji. Put him in your sig so he can travel the NS world!

Ignore the "No Internet" policy
Christian Conservative(deal with it)

Hetaru
Political Columnist

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hetaru » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:46 pm

Ok, im getting bored...
* casually calls an airstrike across the whole battlefield *

General TN
Envoy

Postby General TN » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:49 pm

Hetaru wrote:Ok, im getting bored...

*TN gurgles as it gets hit, its stomach sizzling while it regenerates*… Shoot those fools down!….
*Its men prepare and anti-aircraft system, preparing to aim*

Hetaru
Political Columnist

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hetaru » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:50 pm

*hides in bunker closeby*
Oops mistake

General TN
Envoy

Postby General TN » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:51 pm

Hetaru wrote:*hides in bunker closeby*
Oops mistake

*The anti-aircraft missiles are finally set up, and fire at the bombers, as TN’s men continue to struggle to get it up*

Hetaru
Political Columnist

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hetaru » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:07 pm

General TN wrote:
Hetaru wrote:*hides in bunker closeby*
Oops mistake

*The anti-aircraft missiles are finally set up, and fire at the bombers, as TN’s men continue to struggle to get it up*

* also starts setting up A-AS and artillery *

Minister

Postby Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:12 pm

Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:The Collie quickly rolls around using super-speed to avoid being hit.

The bots futilely fired and tried escaping the Collie's flaming paws, but were far too slow.

Soon, the meteor storm ceased. In total 50 bots had been deployed, each one grouping up and making their way to the battlefield to assist in the defeat of the Collie.
One group of five entered the vicinity of the Collie and set up a small dirt bunker on a hill nearby and began to fire at the Collie.

Hetaru wrote:Ok, im getting bored...

Bots from around the battlefield begin firing their railguns at the bombers in the sky.
1. Flat-earthers
2. Creationists

Hetaru
Political Columnist

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hetaru » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:14 pm

Oh uh ok... artillery war now i think... i am not gonna do well in these things
* As the bombers land elsewhere in the desert of mauritania, the artillery starts shooting the border collie anx General TN
[ stuffed sound " target aquired, 6 hits on the collie, 3 hits on TN " ]
Last edited by Hetaru on Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

General TN
Envoy

Postby General TN » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:27 pm

Hetaru wrote:Oh uh ok... artillery war now i think... i am not gonna do well in these things
* As the bombers land elsewhere in the desert of mauritania, the artillery starts shooting the border collie anx General TN

*TN hisses, and its men start firing the anti-aircraft systems again, while trying to defend TN*

Hetaru
Political Columnist

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hetaru » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:31 pm

General TN wrote:
Hetaru wrote:Oh uh ok... artillery war now i think... i am not gonna do well in these things

*TN hisses, and its men start firing the anti-aircraft systems again, while trying to defend TN*

On the positive side... the border collie got some more damage to deal with
They got 6 hits, General TN got 3 or 4 hits
Last edited by Hetaru on Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse