NATION

PASSWORD

Clickbaitify AN's sentence.

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.
Grand Britanny
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 03, 2023
Left-wing Utopia

Clickbaitify AN's sentence.

Postby Grand Britanny » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:19 am

The game is simple. Take AN's (the nation above's) normal sentence and turn it into a clickbait YouTube title, then provide a normal sentence of your own. Examples:
Rabbinic State of Ceylon wrote:I went BLINDFOLDED to a HAUNTED HOUSE at 3AM (REST IN PEACE)

I worked a shift at walmart
West Morbia wrote:Last To Leave The Store Wins $60.000000!
There was a guy reading a book on the subway today.
Narwhal Empire wrote:Exploring the Hidden Tunnels Under NYC (WE FOUND EINSTEIN ALIVE?!)
I slept

Ok let's begin. BN, here's my sentence:
I went to the gym.
Puppet of Insulamia.
Royalm of Grand Britanny

0rganization
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 28, 2024
Left-Leaning College State

Postby 0rganization » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:22 am

In This Video I Lose Over 100+ Pounds in One Workout (New Weight Loss Life Hack?!?!?!?!?!)

Filling up my tire with air
Official name is The Organization
The Realms of this Multiverse
| Realm 1 | | Realm 2 | | Realm 3 | | Realm 4 | | Realm 5 | | Realm 6 | | Realm 7 | | Realm 8 | | Realm 9 | | Realm 10 | | Realm 11 | | Realm 12 | | Realm 13 | | Realm 14 | | Realm 15 |

This is Free Ravensburg's New Account after deciding to start anew | Will get to lore in about a 7 month | Used to be a borb that lived in the F7 servers, but now a dragon living inside your walls after fighting a spider in the server room | NSStats still accused of treason to the Republic | TG me if you want AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times and Radio LLC (old nation's sig news)

General TM
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 08, 2023
Corporate Police State

Postby General TM » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:24 am

I made my car fly?! (I FLEW TO THE MOON)

Going to a park.

All Hail the General and
Officer TF Officer M Officer F
Officer NB Officer G Officer A
The original General, not to be confused with that foolish General TN.
A Big Brother state ruled by a very mentally unstable man and his 6 Officers

General TM International: GENERAL STILL MISSING AFTER SEVERAL WEEKS - SEVERED HAND, TOUNGE AND THUMB FOUND]

Remnants
Attaché

Founded: Jan 30, 2024
Corporate Police State

Postby Remnants » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:26 am

I saw TRUMP and BIDIAN PLAYING TO GATHER AT THE PARK!?!?!?!?!?!?!? (1K follower special!!!!)

Going to a 7-eleven

Ravemath
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 09, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Ravemath » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:55 am

I bought Cashewmilk from the BACKROOMS at a 7-Eleven!!!!! :o :o :o :o
Last edited by Ravemath on Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
The United States of Ravemath
"NO ROMAN NUMERALS!"

Die Vereinigte Staaten von Ravemath
"KEINE RÖMISCHE ZAHLEN!"

[Mathematical Dragons]
[Mathematische Drachen]
Stats are canon

{THE RAVEMATH TIMES}
~National flag altered due to previous flag's heavy criticism. Great National Gallery rebuilt, readmitting visitors, with a new wing set to open soon. Weisscliff Seashore National Park established in Ossifrack, significantly impacting the seafood industry. Trillion-nogard RaveRail expansion project underway to increase tourism and accessibility. "List of Friends" created in an initiative to strengthen relations with allies, along with a "List of Foes" to distance from potential threats.~

Jorsania
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 11, 2023
Anarchy

Postby Jorsania » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:02 am

(An has noting chosen)
DONT GO TO 7-11 AT 3AM GUYS!! SUPER SCARY!!!11(GONE WRONG)(GONE POLITICAL)(GONE S*XUAL)

Driving a car
Its never a warcrime the first time
Jesse we need to drop a BLU-117 Jdam on the Gaza-strip
MY NATION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DENMARK OR NORDIC COUNTRIES >:(
Tier 6 tech/Level 0 Arcane/Type 5.9 Influence according to this index
Jorsania was here

Hekp
Attaché

Founded: Mar 07, 2024
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hekp » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:05 am

I SPED PAST THE POLICE!!! (OVER 100+)

I ate a pizza.
A highly imperialist nation beholden to stockbrokers invading your nation next Tuesday. Glory to Hekp!
This is Armenian Radio; our listeners asked us: “Is it possible to build communism in America?”
We’re answering: “It's possible, but who will we buy grain from?”

A guard asked a political prisoner, "What is your term?"
"Ten years."
"What for?"
"For nothing."
"What a lie! For nothing they give only five years."

Currently, I'd describe myself as a mixture between center-left and center-right. I'm more socially conservative and more economically liberal. I have found myself moving a little bit more to the right as time has gone on, but nothing too drastic. I'm also LDS, by the way.

0rganization
Spokesperson

Postby 0rganization » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:09 am

I ATE THE WORLD'S LARGEST SLICE OF PIZZA IN UNDER 30 SECONDS 3:AM CHALLENGE (GONE WRONG) (HOSPITALIZED)

Looking out a telescope
| Realm 1 | | Realm 2 | | Realm 3 | | Realm 4 | | Realm 5 | | Realm 6 | | Realm 7 | | Realm 8 | | Realm 9 | | Realm 10 | | Realm 11 | | Realm 12 | | Realm 13 | | Realm 14 | | Realm 15 |

This is Free Ravensburg's New Account after deciding to start anew | Will get to lore in about a 7 month | Used to be a borb that lived in the F7 servers, but now a dragon living inside your walls after fighting a spider in the server room | NSStats still accused of treason to the Republic | TG me if you want AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times and Radio LLC (old nation's sig news)

Matamorosia
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 19, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Matamorosia » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:09 am

LOOKING AT UNVERSE, URANUS AND NOOB AMOGUS FREDI FAZBER METEOR WILL BLOW UP WORLD IN 3 DAYS(gone wrong)(not clickbait)(MATPAT CAMEO!)

I go to Walmart to buy Kraft Macaroni and Cheese.
Last edited by Matamorosia on Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:12 am, edited 5 times in total.
[hr]
The Remixi Times, April 30: A Stand-Off happened at Plaza Fiesta Mall this afternoon between the City’s police Department and the Cartel of the Capital New Generation, 28 people found dead. A Diplomacy Mission between Matamorosia and Kolechia has been running smoothly for the past 3 years, it is probable that tensions might de-escalate within the month. An Oil Refinery just outside of Masp caught fire, The Fire Department attempted to stop the fire, however the Refinery exploded.

Gorutimania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 11, 2023
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gorutimania » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:12 am

BUYING THE SPECIAL MAC AND CHEESE?????? (GONE WRONG) (WALMART IS CURSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Meeting Kanye West
THIS IS MY SIG
GET YOUR OWN
DRAKE IS OVER PARTY

Raskana
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 29, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Postby Raskana » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:15 am

I MET A WASHED UP ARTIST, POLITICAL TENSION INCLUDED.

I am editing my national factbooks.
My other nations are Rosmana and raskana
NS policies are not used, see factbooks instead.

0rganization
Spokesperson

Postby 0rganization » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:19 am

In This Video, I go Back in Time to Change History (Gone Wrong) (I Met The Doctor!?!?!?!?!?!)

Ninja'd give moment

I Found a MONSTER while Hanging my LAUNDRY???!!! (Not Clickbait) (Very Scary)

Farming
Last edited by 0rganization on Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Republics of the Solar Union
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 24, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Republics of the Solar Union » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:19 am

Relaxing Laundry Clips (will make you FALL ASLEEP in TWO MINUTES) (NOT LYING it's really that boring) / I DISCOVERED THE SOLUTION TO WORLD HUNGER (NOT LYING, FREE, EXPLOIT NOT PATCHED)

I played HOI for fun.
Last edited by Republics of the Solar Union on Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Embassy Program for the Solar Union - Solar Union Trade Exchange
Today's motto: "I always post German villages ending with n on the geography game in F7" - TG me for daily mottos!
Pluto civil war casualties: 172,506,412 (IDRP), 171,055,498 (ROP)
IC population: 260 trillion
IC year: January 2513
IC GDP: 505.2 quadrillion Sols
IC exchange rate: 1 Sol = $50.3
BREAKING NEWS: IDRP casualties rise above ROP casualties - German space empire supports the ROP, the RSU reconsiders logistics and is looking for new allies on their side - Businessman running for elections incites over 13,000 new applications, one from the newly established but powerful Independent Organization for Peace with Pluto (IOPP)

Matamorosia
Civil Servant

Postby Matamorosia » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:19 am

INVADING THE WORLD FOR THE AMOGIS SKIBITI FNAF FNF GYATT GOD! (GONE VERY WRONG)(SKIBITI SUCKS BTW)
(we lost to Russia lol)

Going to renovate the Plan Telcel Max 12000 on my phone at Telcel.
Last edited by Matamorosia on Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
[hr]
The Remixi Times, April 30: A Stand-Off happened at Plaza Fiesta Mall this afternoon between the City’s police Department and the Cartel of the Capital New Generation, 28 people found dead. A Diplomacy Mission between Matamorosia and Kolechia has been running smoothly for the past 3 years, it is probable that tensions might de-escalate within the month. An Oil Refinery just outside of Masp caught fire, The Fire Department attempted to stop the fire, however the Refinery exploded.

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries
Senator

Founded: Aug 30, 2022
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:22 am

Matamorosia wrote:AMOGIS SKIBITI FNAF FNF GYATT GOD!

I had a stroke caused by an aneurysm burst reading that sentence.
Karl von Larenz invited to Moscow to see Destroyed M1A1 Abrams “Only one Abrams? You should come visit one of our scrapyards next time, you’d be surprised.” He remarks. | Man killed in his sleep by a falling 2012 GMC Terrain - “We actually don’t know where it came from.” Claim local authorities.|  | American tourist dressed as "Skibidi Toilet" arrested in Beisinghausen airport for illegal posession of Cannabis

Want Cheap Equipment? Visit Karl's Warehouse!
A bunch of space mercs in a confederation Authoritarian oligarchy led by Karl von Larenz
Member of KTO, Founder of FWC

Matamorosia
Civil Servant

Postby Matamorosia » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:23 am

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries wrote:
Matamorosia wrote:AMOGIS SKIBITI FNAF FNF GYATT GOD!

I had a stroke caused by an aneurysm burst reading that sentence.

Look, that’s the most clickbaity you can get for kids, you want to have your Hearts of Iron Game Sesión to be popular or what?

/skipme.
[hr]

Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:43 am

Matamorosia wrote:
Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries wrote:I had a stroke caused by an aneurysm burst reading that sentence.

Look, that’s the most clickbaity you can get for kids, you want to have your Hearts of Iron Game Sesión to be popular or what?

/skipme.

fr
/skipme
Karl von Larenz invited to Moscow to see Destroyed M1A1 Abrams “Only one Abrams? You should come visit one of our scrapyards next time, you’d be surprised.” He remarks. | Man killed in his sleep by a falling 2012 GMC Terrain - “We actually don’t know where it came from.” Claim local authorities.|  | American tourist dressed as "Skibidi Toilet" arrested in Beisinghausen airport for illegal posession of Cannabis

A bunch of space mercs in a confederation Authoritarian oligarchy led by Karl von Larenz

Opressiani
Lobbyist

Founded: May 19, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Opressiani » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:54 am

Matamorosia wrote:INVADING THE WORLD FOR THE AMOGIS SKIBITI FNAF FNF GYATT GOD! (GONE VERY WRONG)(SKIBITI SUCKS BTW)
(we lost to Russia lol)

Going to renovate the Plan Telcel Max 12000 on my phone at Telcel.

Getting TECEL MAX 12000 (!!!!) on my PHONE?! (GONE HORRENDOUSLY SEXUAL)

Going to the library to return overdue books.
Opressiani is gloriously issue free. Always.

Will I ever actually do anything outside F7? Probably not.
Will I ever write a factbook? Sooner or later™. I have a whole headcanon, just too lazy to write it out... :P
My irl political opinion changes depending on who I'm trolling. None of you are safe. /j
NS Stats given a nice massage and some champagne (they're canon since no factbooks)
Quote museum:
Meslokia wrote:
New American Union State wrote:Mhmm sure

I'm going to sell you online
Wisteria and Surrounding Territories wrote:I was phone:

>Be me
>Sit at table eating a jelo
>Phone ring
>"Hello"
>"Hello Jon Lenon is kil"

>"No"
Jorsania wrote:Granted! The fog has c*mmed

Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:06 am

Going to the library(SIGMA POMNI FORTNITE MOMENT) to return overdue books PRANK :) :lol: :twisted: :o :oops: :evil: :mad: !!!!111!!1!!!! (SKIPITE TOLET IN BACKROOMS) (30000 DEAD IN NEW YORK) :shock:

eating a burger with no honey mustard.
Last edited by Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries on Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matamorosia
Civil Servant

Postby Matamorosia » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:10 am

MCDONALDS BENUB BUBER BUGUR BAMWICH, NO HONEY POMNI MOSTARD (NOT CLICKBAIT)(GONE S****L)(WW3 IMMINENT)

On the London Underground, transiting to work.
Last edited by Matamorosia on Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
[hr]

Landbang Rkipo Islands
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 15, 2023

Postby Landbang Rkipo Islands » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:16 am

Socalist Republic Of Mercenaries wrote:Going to the library(SIGMA POMNI FORTNITE MOMENT) to return overdue books PRANK :) :lol: :twisted: :o :oops: :evil: :mad: !!!!111!!1!!!! (SKIPITE TOLET IN BACKROOMS) (30000 DEAD IN NEW YORK) :shock:

eating a burger with no honey mustard.

I INVESTIGATED ALL MCDONALDS POISONOUS RECIPES (HITLER IN MCDONALDS BASEMENT)(IT KILLED 10)

i went to work
Last edited by Landbang Rkipo Islands on Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Serene Republic of the Landbang Rkipo Islands

-Master Dispatch-UEPU Master Dispatch-Political Parties-

The Toko Post
|Enhanced Air Stations are nearing completement all over the nation|Government officials denounce claims that Haoa Leng Gehart is an alien|Meteor cluster spotted by St Bramphlhamph university and should do a close fly by of Earth|A new mystery virus is found in the rural areas of the Snek Mountains, "Everything is fine" - government official|STOCKS AND SHARES: |Ikea + 4.8% |St Bramphlhamph Cetral Stores -0.9% |Government Bonds +0.2%|War Bonds +0.1%|Veteran Bonds +0.6%|Inflation +2.7%| Unemployment 3.7%|GDP (anual) +8%|Thomas and Sons Books -6%|

Type 1.143 Civilisation according to this index

Khoikhoia
Envoy

Founded: Sep 06, 2023
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Khoikhoia » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:22 am

NEW UNLIMITED MONEY GLITCH?!!! 8 hours TO WIN $56.000!!!

I bought a new chair
---------
Khoikhoia • The Khoikhois Republic • Currently experiencing coup-related issues • NS Stats & WA aren't canon
"Land of the Adventurous" • Extremely devout conservative crime-filled Portuguese-English South African dictatorship land of the free • We only have weed because we don't have alcohol

International Reporting: Era museum raided to comply with Australia's bill targeting discrimination against men - -R--T--A- News || News Anglia Radio: (Eric Darcy) Uh, so football, we all love it right...? Man, I didn't think censorship of political stuff and not being allowed to rant about lefties would be this bad...
The react to AN's news thread is just a bunch of nationalists and the occasional communist
This nation does not reflect my beliefs anymore.

Matamorosia
Civil Servant

Postby Matamorosia » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:25 am

Wood chair buying challenge! Best chair gets 1000000 Ohio buccx. (POMNI SKIBITI)(we lost to Russia)

Reading comics on r/polandball.
[hr]

Opressiani
Lobbyist

Founded: May 19, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Opressiani » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:26 am

READING the FUNNIEST COMICS from R/POLANDBALL! (HE CANNOT INTO SPACE)

I took a walk in the park.
Last edited by Opressiani on Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Opressiani is gloriously issue free. Always.

Will I ever actually do anything outside F7? Probably not.
Will I ever write a factbook? Sooner or later™. I have a whole headcanon, just too lazy to write it out... :P
My irl political opinion changes depending on who I'm trolling. None of you are safe. /j
NS Stats given a nice massage and some champagne (they're canon since no factbooks)
Quote museum:
Meslokia wrote:
New American Union State wrote:Mhmm sure

I'm going to sell you online
Wisteria and Surrounding Territories wrote:I was phone:

>Be me
>Sit at table eating a jelo
>Phone ring
>"Hello"
>"Hello Jon Lenon is kil"

>"No"
Jorsania wrote:Granted! The fog has c*mmed