NATION

PASSWORD

QUOTE, MISQUOTE

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vavlar
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 11, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vavlar » Fri May 13, 2022 12:17 pm

Belka United wrote:"Skies"

"Yo, buddy... Still..."

rickrolling people? Show muh joe license"

"Your going to....

Nuloerkun
Attaché

Founded: Jan 07, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Nuloerkun » Fri May 13, 2022 2:55 pm

...fall into the void."

"I WAS ONLY EVER IN IT FOR THE [Freedom]. TO MAKE YOUR OWN [Deals] TO CALL YOUR OWN [Shots] AND SOMETIMES IN THE MORNING, A LITTLE [Hyperlink Blocked] SOUNDS..." ~Spamton G. Spamton

Nyoskova
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 05, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nyoskova » Fri May 13, 2022 2:58 pm

...cool. Uhuhuhuhuh…”

“I’m sorry, Dave. ___”
Last edited by Nyoskova on Fri May 13, 2022 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
████ All pronouns accepted.

I don’t value attention when it comes to worldbuilding.

Free Ravensburg
Minister

Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Free Ravensburg » Fri May 13, 2022 3:02 pm

…if you still even remember that name, but I’m afraid you’ve been misinformed. You are not here to receive a gift, nor have you been called here by the individual you assume. Although you have indeed been called. You have all been called here. Into a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune. A labyrinth with no exit, a maze with no prize. You don't even realize that you are trapped. Your lust for blood has driven you in endless circles, chasing the cries of children in some unseen chamber, always seeming so near, yet somehow out of reach. But you will never find them, none of you will. This is where your story ends. And to you, my brave volunteer, who somehow found this job listing not intended for you. Although there was a way out planned for you, I have a feeling that's not what you want. I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be. I am remaining as well, I am nearby. This place will not be remembered, and the memory of everything that started this can finally begin to fade away. As the agony of every tragedy should. And to you monsters trapped in the corridors: Be still and give up your spirits, they don't belong to you. For most of you, I believe there is peace and perhaps more waiting for you after the smoke clears. Although, for one of you, the darkest pit of Hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the devil waiting, old friend. My daughter, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well. It's in your nature to protect the innocent. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up into their arms the way you lifted others into yours. And then, what became of you. I should have known you wouldn't be content to disappear, not my daughter. I couldn't save you then, so let me save you now. It's time to rest. For you, and for those you have carried in your arms. This ends for all of us. End communication.”

“Prepare for trouble. And make it …
Last edited by Free Ravensburg on Tue May 17, 2022 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Sony Marvel Movie, “Morbius,” to be Put Back in Theaters in July | Canada to Stream Minions, Rise of Gru Early “to Give Citizens no Distraction From National Holiday”  / NAT:| Ravenian Man Arrested for Treason in Freidrichafen After 2 Monthlong Standoff | Testing of EELOO-Class Rocket Begins | Tens of Thousands of Wireless Checking Systems Recalled Due to Faulty Coding
Puzzle
RADIO ZUFR: Now Playing: 0:00/3:55 Pop
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic

Nuloerkun
Attaché

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Nuloerkun » Fri May 13, 2022 3:13 pm

...a triple decker sauerkraut and toadstool sandwich. But please don't add the arsenic sauce, I don't want to die today."

"bGaorihpTX wỊhoeoⁿmgmbǍH HPuⁿtxe’ị Raⁿk2KrẹọHsr wỊe..."

Nyoskova
Lobbyist

Postby Nyoskova » Fri May 13, 2022 3:37 pm

“… I’ll demolish your temple. Then I’ll have cannons bombard your mom.”

“The finest…”

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Talchyon » Fri May 13, 2022 10:23 pm

...words of authentic frontier gibberish were spoken by one Gaby Johnson, but no one could really figure out whether he was saying something specific of just off his meds."

"Step right up! You sir, you look like you could...
I'm OP-ing this one - PARAGON INDUSTRIES - A high tech comedy with the kooks, rejects and psychos who work at the once great tech giant that's fallen on bad times. Check out the IC action here!

Also Young Bloods - the long-running superhero RP that I just joined 164 pages in

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

The Arbys Cult
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 28, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Arbys Cult » Fri May 13, 2022 11:17 pm

…do that, given you're the only one around here not in a wheelchair.”

"Ever since Arby's partnered with ELeague…
Praise be unto those who have The Meats™!

Free Ravensburg
Minister

Postby Free Ravensburg » Fri May 13, 2022 11:52 pm

… rats along his rats. When he calls your rats it all fades to rats.”

“The Ghost of Kyiv is…
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Sony Marvel Movie, “Morbius,” to be Put Back in Theaters in July | Canada to Stream Minions, Rise of Gru Early “to Give Citizens no Distraction From National Holiday”  / NAT:| Ravenian Man Arrested for Treason in Freidrichafen After 2 Monthlong Standoff | Testing of EELOO-Class Rocket Begins | Tens of Thousands of Wireless Checking Systems Recalled Due to Faulty Coding
Puzzle
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic

Arpasia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 18, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Arpasia » Sat May 14, 2022 8:12 am

"...the sign that the Russians will lose the war."

"Whiskey-4, should be coming in your direction, let us know if you..."
Ek Sê!, A Nation on Eastern Altropia, basically an Alternate Universe France.
NS Stats executed by M67 Rifle.
Le temps Philippeaux: Operation Mill succeeds in retrieving stranded TAF Osage crew, soldiers report no hostile engagements. | Large oil slick belonging to unknown vessel spotted 204 km off Afrean shores. | Occidentian helicopter squadron reported missing near Papirstan-Arakistan border, Al-Muhahar suspected to be responsible. | Noirien Defense Force overthrows Black Coast government, military vehicles surround Port-Zaba.
Since those people have anime girls and whatnot on their flags, I decide to use him in my flag, and also, this is not Henry on my flag, it's Konrad.

Likes: Quailty Posts, F7, GE&T, Henry Stickmin, S-61R, UH-60.
Dislikes Summies, Adbots, Slaver Nations, One-liners.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Talchyon » Sat May 14, 2022 3:03 pm

...need special sauce with that."

"Zoom golly golly golly Zoom golly golly...
I'm OP-ing this one - PARAGON INDUSTRIES - A high tech comedy with the kooks, rejects and psychos who work at the once great tech giant that's fallen on bad times. Check out the IC action here!

Also Young Bloods - the long-running superhero RP that I just joined 164 pages in

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

Meadowfields
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 16, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meadowfields » Tue May 17, 2022 7:16 pm

"...Zuma jolly ogadoodly!"

"I doubt anyone wants to see a June..."
The Republic of Meadowfields
Nous nous relèverons des larmes du passé
Overview | Politics | Religion | Trivia
News ✉ | Faceless bodies found of disappeared people along the Meadowfieldian-Kyurtese border; both countries activate state of emergency | Cleanup underway as Uxbrigh floods finish, with a total death toll of 6,349 | Fascist Bourlounge initiates mass bombing of Bugaria as Bugarian forces close in on its northern islands | Planes carrying refugees from Ashbrid fearing freeze arrive in Goofariask and Meadowfields City | Weather ☀ | Meadowfields City ⛅ -3°/-9°C | Ashbrid ❄ -69°/-78°C | Teshig ☀ 20°/13°C | Goofariask ⛅ -1°/-5°C | Orkhusgol ☔ 17°/10°C |
Proud degenerate leftist
Feeling better today :)
Won't tell you my age or other details, cope
If only pings worked on the forums :(

Free Ravensburg
Minister

Postby Free Ravensburg » Tue May 17, 2022 7:19 pm

…, July, and August vacation, so I am sending you all to summer school. Have fun learning!”

“POWER! UNLIMITED…
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
Puzzle

Nuloerkun
Attaché

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Nuloerkun » Tue May 17, 2022 11:45 pm

...System meltdown imminent."

"Hey, it says "Hey, it says "gullible" on...

The Arbys Cult
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 28, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Arbys Cult » Wed May 18, 2022 5:56 am

…the ceiling" on your shirt." *Looks down at shirt*

"I can't sleep because my…
Praise be unto those who have The Meats™!

Deblar
Senator

Founded: Jan 28, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Deblar » Wed May 18, 2022 6:10 am

"...cat keeps barking."

"You fool, I HAVE 70..."

Nyoskova
Lobbyist

Postby Nyoskova » Wed May 18, 2022 12:48 pm

“... luftballons.”

“Now you see that evil will always triumph, because...”

Meadowfields
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meadowfields » Wed May 18, 2022 12:50 pm

"...evil is dumb"

"Don't...on me"
Last edited by Meadowfields on Wed May 18, 2022 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
News ✉ | Faceless bodies found of disappeared people along the Meadowfieldian-Kyurtese border; both countries activate state of emergency | Cleanup underway as Uxbrigh floods finish, with a total death toll of 6,349 | Fascist Bourlounge initiates mass bombing of Bugaria as Bugarian forces close in on its northern islands | Planes carrying refugees from Ashbrid fearing freeze arrive in Goofariask and Meadowfields City | Weather ☀ | Meadowfields City ⛅ -3°/-9°C | Ashbrid ❄ -69°/-78°C | Teshig ☀ 20°/13°C | Goofariask ⛅ -1°/-5°C | Orkhusgol ☔ 17°/10°C |
Proud degenerate leftist

New Galactic States
Attaché

Founded: May 11, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Galactic States » Wed May 18, 2022 12:52 pm

Fart

“Guys the teacher just assigned…”

Floppa Lovers
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 07, 2022
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Floppa Lovers » Wed May 18, 2022 12:53 pm

Don’t drop your emotional baggage on me.
Ninja’d
A mass suicide in Guyana.
My name is Yoshikage Kira, I’m 33 years…
Last edited by Floppa Lovers on Wed May 18, 2022 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
he/him.
Bingus disliker hater with an NS account. Stats are canon sometimes.
Worship Kimbo or the Fog will consume you December 18, 2034.
Ideology (mostly): This. I’m not nordic, but it works.
Democracy, abolition, LGBTQ+ rights, Antiracism, anti fascism, anti-confederatism, and respectful atheism/agnosticism.
Nazism, fascism, racism, ableism, homophobia, just being hateful in general, and misogyny.

Free Ravensburg
Minister

Postby Free Ravensburg » Wed May 18, 2022 1:04 pm

…old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don’t smoke, but I occasionally drink. I’m in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning.

I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I’m trying to explain that I’m a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn’t lose to anyone.

Yes, it did just control c/control v, what wa gonna do about it?”

“this Disney DVD is enhanced with…
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
Puzzle

Meadowfields
Diplomat

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meadowfields » Wed May 18, 2022 1:04 pm

"...young. My house is in the southeast section of Hoirom, where all the slums are, and I am married. I am unemployed and homeless, and I get back to my slum by 3 PM the latest.. I smoke, but I don't drink. I never sleep and plan to never. After having a bag thrown on me, I try to have a horrible morning. Just like a baby, I wake up with stress every morning. I have tons of issues, and I wish to live a horrible life. I trouble myself by my enemies, and try to kill them for revenge. Although, if I were to fight I would lose everyone."

Lol ninja'd.

"...horrible working conditions and corporatocracy"

"Hello, we are here to contact you about..."
Last edited by Meadowfields on Wed May 18, 2022 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud degenerate leftist

Floppa Lovers
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 07, 2022
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Floppa Lovers » Wed May 18, 2022 4:13 pm

Meadowfields wrote:"...young. My house is in the southeast section of Hoirom, where all the slums are, and I am married. I am unemployed and homeless, and I get back to my slum by 3 PM the latest.. I smoke, but I don't drink. I never sleep and plan to never. After having a bag thrown on me, I try to have a horrible morning. Just like a baby, I wake up with stress every morning. I have tons of issues, and I wish to live a horrible life. I trouble myself by my enemies, and try to kill them for revenge. Although, if I were to fight I would lose everyone."

Lol ninja'd.

"...horrible working conditions and corporatocracy"

"Hello, we are here to contact you about..."

Ayy! Someone other than Ravensburg got the reference! /skip for this, but I'll answer.

Your impending death to the Fog June 18 2022.
he/him.
Bingus disliker hater with an NS account. Stats are canon sometimes.
Worship Kimbo or the Fog will consume you December 18, 2034.
Ideology (mostly): This. I’m not nordic, but it works.
Democracy, abolition, LGBTQ+ rights, Antiracism, anti fascism, anti-confederatism, and respectful atheism/agnosticism.
Nazism, fascism, racism, ableism, homophobia, just being hateful in general, and misogyny.

Paris Saint-Germain
Attaché

Founded: Jun 07, 2020
Corporate Police State

Postby Paris Saint-Germain » Wed May 18, 2022 4:16 pm

"My name is..."
Proud Qatari team. Wants to win a CL. QSI forever! (Posts usually in-character, are satirical, often revolving around Qatari propaganda because Qatar is the best!)
Qatar, oil, cheating, corruption, farming, winning Ligue 1 every year, Neymar, Mbappe (for signing that huge contract), Messi, skirting FFP, huge transfers, huge wages, big-name players
Lille, not winning a CL, not winning Ligue 1 every year, bottling CL games, Real Madrid, Florentino Perez, UEFA refs, renewable energy, FFP regulations, every other French team who is not like us

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7