NATION

PASSWORD

Your Leader's Opinion on AN's Leader - ♥ Mk. 14 ♥

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Greater Victora
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 27, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Greater Victora » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:04 am

"Can't say that I know all too much of Valtr. But I knew of his predecessor, a man I often looked up to. If Oni deems Baltr to be a good fit as Leader than I trust his judgment. So then, I would like to extend an invitation to Valtr to come to the Imperial Palace so I can get to know him better." - The Phoenix

NINJA'D WRYYYYYYY

"While I disagree with Jimmy on a great many things and he'd probably have an aneurysm if he actually visited my nation..... I can't say that he's completely reprehensible. I mean he cares for the poor and impoverished so that's got to count for something right?" - The Phoenix
Last edited by Greater Victora on Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Telegram me things you want me to put in the "Codex Imperialis"
The Victoran Empire is a FFT Interstellar Empire with a Roman and Gothic aesthetic that is engaged in a Great Crusade against 'the Enemy'. The setting is a horrid combination of 40k and Doctor Who. No, the Empire isn't oppressively imperialist. No, the Empire isn't British nor is it's name referencing Queen Victoria.

NS Stats are for nerds. I don't use them and neither should you (if you must, use stats as an indicator of the "average Civilized World"). With that said, according to this index, the Victoran Empire is a Tier 10, Level 8, Type 9 civilization with a Power Comparator of 3.9

Current Year: 2022 AD
=][= SUFFER NOT THE ENEMY TO LIVE =][=

Godular
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 09, 2004
New York Times Democracy

Postby Godular » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:08 am

"Oh, hello there! A DUELIST, huh? One does not see many of those nowadays. I'd positively jump at the opportunity for some sparring, were you ever to be amenable! Purely out of academic interest, mind you. While I'm not averse to the occasional one-on-one martial challenge, such a thing would never be a fair fight, given my capabilities." -Kaz'Ramael

BWAAAAAAGH META-NINJA'D

"Well now, hello friend! I have to say that in my travels I've never quite encountered a timelord such as yourself. Oh, I've met actual timelords before, to be sure, but you are not at all like them. I daresay that I see a great number of parallels between us, and I hope that you will not be offended when I say that such similarities are more than ample reason for us to steer clear of each other! Should we ever meet in person, I'm certain that the resulting conflagration would immolate half a galaxy, and that is a conservative estimate! All the best!" -Kaz'Ramael
Last edited by Godular on Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
RL position
Active RP: ASCENSION
Active RP: SHENRYAX
Dormant RP: Throne of the Fallen Empire

Faction 1: The An'Kazar Control Framework of Godular-- An enormously advanced collective of formerly human bioborgs that are vastly experienced in both inter-dimensional travel and asymmetrical warfare.
A 1.08 civilization, according to this Nation Index Thingie
I don't normally use NS stats. But when I do, I prefer Dos Eckis I can STILL kill you.
Post responsibly.

Russo-Galician-French Alliance
Civilian

Founded: May 26, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Russo-Galician-French Alliance » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:28 am

Report No.7: Kaz'Ramael.

Report Writer:

"The Allied Nations are hypocrites, they deserve to be shot."

Commander Franco Mikhail Mateo Nikolai:

Vidite li, ya ne iz tekh, kto govorit na moyem rodnom yazyke bol'shuyu chast' etogo doklada, no ya sdelayu eto nesmotrya na eto, pochemu? Trakhni tebya, vot pochemu, as I can see, etot sukin syn menyayet formy, tochno tak zhe, kak Baba Yaga iz fol'klora, on trus, chtoby pryatat'sya za formami, kotoryye vyglyadyat «strashno» dlya drugikh glaz, he can be seen as someone who tries to gain trust by being friendly with people, only to stab them in the back, I've encountered similar things back when I served in the Red Army, especially Stalin.

Mne zhal' oskorblyat' vas v etom otchete, no poskol'ku vy iz natsii, kotoraya mne sovershenno ne nravitsya, mne ne zhal' govorit' na moyem neperevodimom rodnom yazyke, especially since you just go take one look at a person and write three or four sentences commending them or saying negative things, no poslushayte, ya, kak komanduyushchiy Yevrosovetskim al'yansom i verkhovnyy komanduyushchiy otdelom material'no-tekhnicheskogo obespecheniya, I am not afraid to insult you out of spite.

Uvidimsya, kogda ty perestanesh' pryatat'sya za al'ternativnymi formami, trus.

Submitted to Union of Eurocommunist Republics Diplomatic Corps.
Approved, awaiting sealing.
Report sealed by Nicholas Jean-Marc Pernet Bautista.
Report Archived to UER Diplomatic Corps 'Leader Opinions' folder.
The Union of Eurocom Republics.
"God damn it, another nuke."
A world where Red Alert went mad and Stalin nuked the Allies, here's a union comprised of an ex-Allied Nation, Galicians attempting to save themselves, and Russians on the road to recovery.

I just realized that since in the UERverse the M1 Abrams was used by the European Allied Nations, we have Fiat Abrams and Henschel Abrams.
Also, for additional world-info, check out British Government in Exile's factbooks.
Waifu(s) on flag: Dreadnought and Destroyer, CnC RA2.
UEN: Pan-European War stated to 'last until 2059' by 'experts', denied by Alliance Armed Forces.|Rumors of Chronosphere mass-production circulate in Ireland, quickly shushed by UER Police.|Rumors of a 'Green Diamond' blanket Central Italy.

Tranzoria
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 22, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tranzoria » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:31 am

Man, their nation is powerful. I'll be sure to have talks with their strict, calm leader...I will, but I don't want to.
A Naive Nation in the Bay Area of California who has fought too many wars to count.
Recent News: Inner-Alliance War stopped as new Rules for Entente is introduced. Mysterious nuke launched at Sawasi Capital, killing more than 10 Million.

Pro: Choice, Democracy, Biden, Puerto Rican Statehood
Anti:Terrorism, Racism, Karenism, People who pour the Milk first
Anti-Nstats Reason: Scam run by Kenneth Branagh
Telegram me for Embassy Link

Russo-Galician-French Alliance
Civilian

Founded: May 26, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Russo-Galician-French Alliance » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:34 am

Tranzoria wrote:Man, their nation is powerful. I'll be sure to have talks with their strict, calm leader...I will, but I don't want to.

this is why I want to die inside

/skip
The Union of Eurocom Republics.
"God damn it, another nuke."
A world where Red Alert went mad and Stalin nuked the Allies, here's a union comprised of an ex-Allied Nation, Galicians attempting to save themselves, and Russians on the road to recovery.

I just realized that since in the UERverse the M1 Abrams was used by the European Allied Nations, we have Fiat Abrams and Henschel Abrams.
Also, for additional world-info, check out British Government in Exile's factbooks.
Waifu(s) on flag: Dreadnought and Destroyer, CnC RA2.
UEN: Pan-European War stated to 'last until 2059' by 'experts', denied by Alliance Armed Forces.|Rumors of Chronosphere mass-production circulate in Ireland, quickly shushed by UER Police.|Rumors of a 'Green Diamond' blanket Central Italy.

Remulia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 22, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Remulia » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:38 am

Tranzoria wrote:Man, their nation is powerful. I'll be sure to have talks with their strict, calm leader...I will, but I don't want to.

"He is a misterius man, who don't share anything about his life, but i think he made his nation better"
—Kamile, Kmer of the Imperium.
The factbooks are being rewritten, if you have a sugestion, PM me, please. I will be grateful about your help.

NSstats aren't used by this nation...you are warned

A Class 0,5 Civilization according to this index.

The Imperium controls 12 stellar systems...and a lot of space habitats and dimensions

Godular
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 09, 2004
New York Times Democracy

Postby Godular » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:39 am

Russo-Galician-French Alliance wrote:

Report Writer:

(Image)

(Image)

Vidite li, ya ne iz tekh, kto govorit na moyem rodnom yazyke bol'shuyu chast' etogo doklada, no ya sdelayu eto nesmotrya na eto, pochemu? Trakhni tebya, vot pochemu, as I can see, etot sukin syn menyayet formy, tochno tak zhe, kak Baba Yaga iz fol'klora, on trus, chtoby pryatat'sya za formami, kotoryye vyglyadyat «strashno» dlya drugikh glaz, he can be seen as someone who tries to gain trust by being friendly with people, only to stab them in the back, I've encountered similar things back when I served in the Red Army, especially Stalin.

Mne zhal' oskorblyat' vas v etom otchete, no poskol'ku vy iz natsii, kotoraya mne sovershenno ne nravitsya, mne ne zhal' govorit' na moyem neperevodimom rodnom yazyke, especially since you just go take one look at a person and write three or four sentences commending them or saying negative things, no poslushayte, ya, kak komanduyushchiy Yevrosovetskim al'yansom i verkhovnyy komanduyushchiy otdelom material'no-tekhnicheskogo obespecheniya, I am not afraid to insult you out of spite.

(Image)

I'm not entirely sure what all was in that...

/skip
RL position
Active RP: ASCENSION
Active RP: SHENRYAX
Dormant RP: Throne of the Fallen Empire

Faction 1: The An'Kazar Control Framework of Godular-- An enormously advanced collective of formerly human bioborgs that are vastly experienced in both inter-dimensional travel and asymmetrical warfare.
A 1.08 civilization, according to this Nation Index Thingie
I don't normally use NS stats. But when I do, I prefer Dos Eckis I can STILL kill you.
Post responsibly.

Vargrheimr
Civilian

Founded: May 27, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Vargrheimr » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:40 am

Russo-Galician-French Alliance wrote:

Report Writer:

(Image)

(Image)

(Image)

Hróðvitnir’s mood: Slightly depressed over Liv.
And maybe frustrated. Sexually.
“An ex-Soviet commander who oversees military logistics? What does he think himself to be,: an economist for the armed forces? So, putting that aside, just imagining how unfortunate to be him, who plans to defect to the enemy side only to learn the land his nation fought against is now under occupation. Very, very unfortunate chances. Since he’s not the only person who is the leader, I am able to express how much I personally hate him, his stances, and the others with him.”
- Chief Alpha of Vargrheimr, Hróðvitnir

AN:

“What the–...okay, I honestly don’t know how to start off with Kamile of all people. Guess...freedom for people to love whoever they want is really not all that bad. Actually, I find it frustrating to take Kamile seriously. She’s comically naive to insufferable levels.”
Last edited by Vargrheimr on Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Nation State of Vargrheimr
“A nation of Norse furries, ruled by a divorced Norse furry.”

Swiss Empirical
Secretary

Founded: May 06, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Swiss Empirical » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:54 am

✚ Eidgenossenschaft / Confédération Suisse / Confederazione Svizzera ✚

Sacred Swiss Confederate - Regency Cabinet
"Oh, what is this? An enlarged dog? In all respects, it would make great game. Maybe he could host a competition to fish out the best hunter in all Switzerland to bring the nation the head of this new animal."

~ Prince-Regent of the Swiss Confederate, Monarch of the Swiss, Alexandra de Lucerne.
✠ ✠✠ ✠

✠ ✠✠ ✠
✚ The New Swiss Confederate ✚ | Hire Swiss Mercenaries
Because we can no longer afford to be apathetic in the face of rising evil. Swiss values must be made European values, no matter the cost.
"Evil Triumphs When The Swiss Do Nothing." | "Das Böse triumphiert, wenn die Schweizer nichts tun."
 = New Journal of Zürich - May 2020: [...] New Swiss Council for the Geneva Protocol ressemble to celebrate the birthday of Henry Dunant, founder of the Red Cross and the Geneva Conventions. [...] 

Carrelie
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 21, 2018

Postby Carrelie » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:24 pm

"So on the topic of the Regent Alexandra... how do I say this... I am sure the rest of the world established that fascism was a quite atrocious ideology long ago, yet you openly accept the thing. In Carrelie, we have a word for people like you. One I couldn't bring myself to say"
- Empress Ann II
Last edited by Carrelie on Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE CARRELIAN EMPIRE
Forever infallible
Read up on Our Glorious Empress
NS Policies largely not canon
CarrelieOne News President Donald Trump declares Isle of Ocrantea US territory, faces backlash from international community | Republic for Carrelie threatens to storm Lords Council if Common Council is not restored
CarrelieLive Business News CarrelieLive acquires 4Network | Tesco constructs more stores around Carrelie | Transport for Carrelie announces new fare scheme and new stations on network
Some welsh guy with very controversial opinions
Politiscales

Tranzoria
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tranzoria » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:48 pm

The Empress is a kind woman, very helpful and resourceful. With how brave she is, I'm sure her people lover her. I hope to meet her some day, where we can talk about trade and allies.-Noah Jaye, President
A Naive Nation in the Bay Area of California who has fought too many wars to count.
Recent News: Inner-Alliance War stopped as new Rules for Entente is introduced. Mysterious nuke launched at Sawasi Capital, killing more than 10 Million.

Arshanid Deccan
Attaché

Founded: Sep 14, 2017

Postby Arshanid Deccan » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:18 pm

"Noah Jaye, doesnt seem like a bad guy, but honestly there is not much information about him. I don't know his policies or what he has achieved as leader. From my understanding he leads a small nation with some of his family members. He seems fine to me, I dont have any reason to be hostile to him"
- Sultan Arslan Siddiqui Bahadur
A Sultanate located in Southern India ruled by the Current Sultan Arslan Siddiqui Bahadur.

We do not use NS Stats

Thakia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 05, 2019

Postby Thakia » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:23 pm

"Sultan Arslan is a truly respectable man and an ideal example of a monarch, His actions have been motivated solely by the welfare of his people and nation, One does not often learn from men of such integrity and honor, This man is probably the most competent leader under the crescent moon that has caught my attention and for his commendable efforts he has my admiration."
- King Antimonos II
The Morning Light | "After several months of negotiations, the Council has adopted a resolution to create a new space branch of the Thakian Armed Forces| Pope Avir IV addressed the faithful this morning, after months of not being seen in public| The Thakian and Trymian navies are conducting military exercises in the Gulf of Narius"|
| ☀ The Kingdom Of Thakia ☀ | Overview | The King | Military | World

Tranzoria
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tranzoria » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:34 pm

The King of Thakia, Antimonos the Second, is a man who has done lots for his nation. His respected and liked by our nation. He leads well and deserves the honor of his allies and enemies. He is cunning, but in the good way. We hope to meet with him, as he would be a great help to us and we could to his nation. His actions are especialy rewarding to his cause and people, as they are now both feared and thought of throughout the world. He does not define Monarch; he defines a great leader and man to his nation, with his strategic bravery ans such almighty.-President Noah Jaye.

Vargrheimr
Civilian

Founded: May 27, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Vargrheimr » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:04 pm

Hróðvitnir’s mood: Grouchy Boi
“Oh yes because killing a man and then found a nation with twenty other friends, including a family relative, is a good idea. What a joke, him and his micro-nation.”
The Nation State of Vargrheimr
“A nation of Norse furries, ruled by a divorced Norse furry.”

Elfland
Secretary

Founded: Nov 09, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Elfland » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:25 pm

"This Rathe-wolf, as he is, is the greatest proof in our beliefs that males, and furfolk moreso, are not worthy of leadership in any way. He has not the mind, forbearance, nor faith of any soothfast ruler. He would do best to get a grip on his wrath before he finds rightly what he's looking for. And lastly, he is no ettin in our eyes."

- The Twin Queens
The Greater-Færish Riche of the Elvish Nation
Allbook | The Elfqueens | Embassy Programme | I’m A Proud Bisexual

"War me m8!"

The Umbreach: Richeweir To Carry Out Landmight Training In Forbearing For War  Building Of Livingbourne Homes Carry On Driving Jobs And Raising Birthrate  The Weather: Snow Showers

Remulia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 22, 2014

Postby Remulia » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:29 pm

"I commend their efforts to rule together in peace. I think the imperium need to learn more about them"
—Kamile, Kmer of the Imperium.
The factbooks are being rewritten, if you have a sugestion, PM me, please. I will be grateful about your help.

NSstats aren't used by this nation...you are warned

A Class 0,5 Civilization according to this index.

The Imperium controls 12 stellar systems...and a lot of space habitats and dimensions

Foxfound
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:57 pm

"My impression of Kamile is of a very intellectual and open-minded person who does not hesitate to protect the rights of her people, though I do question the Imperium's practice of conquering independent planets via an implied threat of violence."
- High Priestess Mai Chie
IC Name: Ketorushima
Arctic island inhabited by kitsune and other yōkai.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.

Currently doing my best to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better.

Tranzoria
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tranzoria » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:08 pm

Mai Chie is not a worry, but it wouldn't help or nation to interact, although it won't worsen it.-Noah Jaye

Lin-Ying
Civilian

Founded: Aug 12, 2018
Corporate Bordello

Postby Lin-Ying » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:09 pm

"A wise leader, both spiritual and political, who has a clear vision of the future. She cares for her followers and understand the values of liberty of the individual and charity. I wish I can meet her someday and learn from her wisdom personally."

--------

AN: "Mr. Jaye seems like a good and sincere man who dared to dream about a new way, a new nation. He did get it and is ably doing his best to keep it going."
Last edited by Lin-Ying on Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NS States not used (yet)

Liberty through Economic and Cultural Freedom!

Bellcon
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 10, 2018

Postby Bellcon » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:53 am

"It's interesting that there are people who admire someone else's good qualities but we, as a leader should focus on our own businesses because we don't know when a person you idolize will be the biggest threat to you."
-Hina Yupak, Prime Minister of Bellcon
CONFEDERATION OF BELLCON
"Embrace Novelty"
Since 1869

A nation with astonishing environment and best weather living a lots of healthy citizens.

Current Leader
Harper Armstrong
Leader's stance
ForFree Trade, Democracy, Universal Healthcare, Press Freedom
AgainstSocialism, Dictatorship, Abortion, Warmonger

Bellconian Lion News: Mandatory apple eating at school, abolished;  Buy your apples!, Minister of Agriculture says | Bellconian government cuts tax rate from 70 to 35% | Hersey is gay? Rumors after he kiss Minister Joshua | No Homework Policy starts now in Bellcon, 'Take Home Activities' instead, Education Minister said | MPs lift the ban on all recreational drugs, black market skyrocketed

The Krirken Swarm
Civilian

Founded: Feb 18, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Krirken Swarm » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:04 am

"Well the fact that I can find nothing on this xeno implies that they have done absolutely nothing of note. Complacency of this scale will surely lead the nation to ruin. That of course suits our goals quite fine."
-Swarm Queen Khik'an the Unifier
Puppet of and in canon with The Zravvisk
Once a hiveminded insectiod alien swarm, now a insectiod alien swarm with a lot more backstabbing.
Practically everything is WIP.

Carrelie
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 21, 2018

Postby Carrelie » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:39 am

"What is the Swarm Queen? Whatever it is, it deeply unsettles me. Though the world would be better without them, It is clear that it isn't going anywhere due to its power."
- Empress Ann II
THE CARRELIAN EMPIRE
Forever infallible
Read up on Our Glorious Empress
NS Policies largely not canon
CarrelieOne News President Donald Trump declares Isle of Ocrantea US territory, faces backlash from international community | Republic for Carrelie threatens to storm Lords Council if Common Council is not restored
CarrelieLive Business News CarrelieLive acquires 4Network | Tesco constructs more stores around Carrelie | Transport for Carrelie announces new fare scheme and new stations on network
Some welsh guy with very controversial opinions
Politiscales

Deutsche Uberreste
Civilian

Founded: May 16, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Deutsche Uberreste » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:09 am

Gott Min Uns

"Seems like we have something in common. Our ideals are merely passed down by our forefathers and they are all that we know of in this world. Traditionalism, conservatism, and nationalism - all Prussian virtues. It is as if one could pass down ideas like genes but we ought to find our own destiny - our own ideals. With that said, I approve of the Empress and I have feeling we might meet each other more often soon."
~ Maximilian "Weiss" von Weizsacker, Chancellor of the Freistaat Rio Grande
Last edited by Deutsche Uberreste on Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
✠ Deutsche Ubbereste - The German Remnants ✠

Germania Addio (1965)
Current Focus: [Rio Grande] Expand the Reichswehr | 10k manpower, 10 army experience, and 50% land tactics research bonus added

Zemjanska Sodruzhstvo
Civilian

Founded: May 23, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Zemjanska Sodruzhstvo » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:26 am

<CONNECTION ESTABLISHED>
"Despite being German by blood, I have little in common with Maximilian von Weizsacker. He represents the all-too-familiar systems of corruption, complacency, idiocy, and cowardice in capitalist democracy and social conservatism. These ideals do not protect the public or the human race. This system exists only to line the pockets of its rulers, who masquerade as public servants but are, in actuality, gangsters with no incentive or sense of duty to serve the greater good. Furthermore, he also rules on the basis of the ridiculous idea of division within the human race, weakening the state even more. The Rio Grande- and the rest of the planet, for that matter- should be invaded and brought into the glory of Terran unity."
- GRAND CONSUL PORSCHO
Last edited by Zemjanska Sodruzhstvo on Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zemjanska Sodruzhstvo translates to "Terran Commonwealth", which is this nation's IC name.
In canon with Confederacy of Interstellar Republics, Greater Rusan, and Zotrahn. The latter two are not set in the "current day".

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7