NATION

PASSWORD

Your Leader's Opinion on AN's Leader - ♥ Mk. 14 ♥

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Godular
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 09, 2004
New York Times Democracy

Postby Godular » Fri May 29, 2020 10:39 am

"Why hello, I... hmm. I admit I do not know what to make of you, madam. For all intents and purposes you're a nazi... but you also hate nazis... this is difficult to parse. At the moment I am forced to default to a neutral stance, though it is important to note that any in-person meeting would be decidedly... not-neutral. Take that as you will." -Kaz'Ramael

"Why hello there! I say, you're something of a conundrum, dear sir. Compulsory vegetarianism? I should think you of all people would understand that we all come from the same source, so I cannot help but think that denying access to meat is a counterproductive measure. But then, I must not judge. I've no notion of how your nation handles such a thing in general, so I cannot make claims on the matter. I could however facilitate a middle road if you'd like. Just the other day I saw Kal writing up a report on mangoes that behave for all intents and purposes like beef! Ah, genetics. I never understood it, but it is DELICIOUS." -Kaz'Ramael
Last edited by Godular on Fri May 29, 2020 10:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
RL position
Active RP: ASCENSION
Active RP: SHENRYAX
Dormant RP: Throne of the Fallen Empire

Faction 1: The An'Kazar Control Framework of Godular-- An enormously advanced collective of formerly human bioborgs that are vastly experienced in both inter-dimensional travel and asymmetrical warfare.
A 1.08 civilization, according to this Nation Index Thingie
I don't normally use NS stats. But when I do, I prefer Dos Eckis I can STILL kill you.
Post responsibly.

Vargrheimr
Civilian

Founded: May 27, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Vargrheimr » Fri May 29, 2020 11:17 am

Hróðvitnir’s mood: Not exactly mild
“I find those boasts that he ‘ends empires’ and what not to be unimpressive for one who is overpowered. Yeah, because really, he is able to do such things because his abilities enable him to do so. Is there any surprise in that? Of course not. His ability to shape shift? Also not surprising. My ex just so happens to be a shapeshifter, and I really enjoyed her submissiveness every day...and those were the days...anyways, to finish this off: this ‘Kaz’ can go rightly f*** hisself, those super abilities of his, and that kitten especially.”
- Chief Alpha of Vargrheimr, Hróðvitnir
The Nation State of Vargrheimr
“A nation of Norse furries, ruled by a divorced Norse furry.”

Godular
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Godular » Fri May 29, 2020 11:42 am

"You leave Mewspelheim out of this!" -Kaz'Ramael

/skip
RL position

Faction 1: The An'Kazar Control Framework of Godular-- An enormously advanced collective of formerly human bioborgs that are vastly experienced in both inter-dimensional travel and asymmetrical warfare.
I don't normally use NS stats. But when I do, I prefer Dos Eckis I can STILL kill you.
Post responsibly.

Confederate American SU
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 29, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Confederate American SU » Fri May 29, 2020 11:43 am

"Holy fuck, it's a wolfman! A literal furry! And, not like the furball I saw earlier. Anyways, something about this guy makes me really want to shoot him and skin him. Maybe, it's the way he flauts his fucking abs, thinking that he's better than me. Fuck you and your masuclinity, homo! And, 179 pounds and 6'9"? How the fuck do you even maintain muscle mass with a weight that low for your height? I think you're just the fetish creation of a literal faggot. Fuck! Now, I want to go out and hunt some wolves to spite this fucker."

- ★Cassidy G. Pickett★
★★========★★
==★★====★★==
====
★★★★====
==
★★====★★==
★★========★★
★☭Republic of Confederate American States and Syndicates☭★

★No, it is not the Confederate States of America. Please read the Factbook.★

Imperial-Octavia
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 29, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Fri May 29, 2020 12:24 pm

"If there were someone who symbolized everything I hate, it would be Pickett. Despite this we actually enjoy watching him flailing around in his soon to fail state. We may just skip over his planet in our current expansion...Perhaps he'll get a few more years of flailing on that planet..."
-The Paramount
Last edited by Imperial-Octavia on Fri May 29, 2020 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Empire of Octavia ✙ "Assimilate or die!"
Factbooks || Tech Level: FT|
Current Year: 2420
The Mechanical horde marches forward and it comes for you!

Pinnacle news:Our navy is on the brink of victory in Ridley's Rest surely delivering a crippling blow to the monsters that are the Zravvisk!/Remember to give any spare metal to your local Mechanator for the war effort!

Number of owned Star Systems:163
This nation was created by The Rapture Republic, inspired by Inkopolia. Now owned by Atkemri

The Grand Society
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Society » Fri May 29, 2020 12:28 pm

The most unfortunate specimen of a human!

Swiss Empirical
Secretary

Founded: May 06, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Swiss Empirical » Fri May 29, 2020 12:40 pm

Imperial-Octavia wrote:"If there were someone who symbolized everything I hate, it would be Pickett. Despite this we actually enjoy watching him flailing around in his soon to fail state. We may just skip over his planet in our current expansion...Perhaps he'll get a few more years of flailing on that planet..."
-The Paramount

✚ Eidgenossenschaft / Confédération Suisse / Confederazione Svizzera ✚

Sacred Swiss Confederate - Regency Cabinet
"Of one thought council leadership to be undeniably perposterous, have a seat with the Paramount and speak to the amalgamation of many minds, for better or for worse. Expect authority, iron-fisted rule, and unwavering militarism all without the characteristics or duality of man. Can machines rule over man? Imperial Octavia is your answer. For those wanting an alternative, come to Switzerland where man rules machine."

~ Prince-Regent of the Swiss Confederate, Monarch of the Swiss, Alexandra de Lucerne.
Last edited by Swiss Empirical on Fri May 29, 2020 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✠ ✠✠ ✠

✠ ✠✠ ✠
✚ The New Swiss Confederate ✚ | Hire Swiss Mercenaries
Because we can no longer afford to be apathetic in the face of rising evil. Swiss values must be made European values, no matter the cost.
"Evil Triumphs When The Swiss Do Nothing." | "Das Böse triumphiert, wenn die Schweizer nichts tun."
 = New Journal of Zürich - May 2020: [...] New Swiss Council for the Geneva Protocol ressemble to celebrate the birthday of Henry Dunant, founder of the Red Cross and the Geneva Conventions. [...] 

The Grand Society
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Society » Fri May 29, 2020 12:54 pm

Royalty is always respected in our book!

Vargrheimr
Civilian

Father Knows Best State

Postby Vargrheimr » Fri May 29, 2020 1:12 pm

Swiss Empirical wrote:
Imperial-Octavia wrote:"If there were someone who symbolized everything I hate, it would be Pickett. Despite this we actually enjoy watching him flailing around in his soon to fail state. We may just skip over his planet in our current expansion...Perhaps he'll get a few more years of flailing on that planet..."
-The Paramount

"Of one thought council leadership to be undeniably perposterous, have a seat with the Paramount and speak to the amalgamation of many minds, for better or for worse. Expect authority, iron-fisted rule, and unwavering militarism all without the characteristics or duality of man. Can machines rule over man? Imperial Octavia is your answer. For those wanting an alternative, come to Switzerland where man rules machine."

~ Prince-Regent of the Swiss Confederate, Monarch of the Swiss, Alexandra de Lucerne.

Hróðvitnir’s mood: Not exactly mild
“Huh, not even the affairs of human beings are immune from people making stupid choices. That ‘Heimwehr’ considers some sixteen year old girl, prancing around with her career in her homeland’s military, to be a ‘suitable heir’? What the **** were they on at the time? Looking at the nations of her world, that one called ‘Nazi Germany’ reminds me of Asgard in so, so many ways, I am compelled to hate her and those ‘Nazis’ (what the **** is a ‘Nazi’?) than it should since they share a similar tongue. And really, it’s pointless to have a military record and being identified as a descendant of a defunct family when she gives an order to her soldiers to fire at their own people. She doesn’t know it but she’s already losing a battle even before she became ‘Prince-Regent’.”

Godular
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Godular » Fri May 29, 2020 1:21 pm

"Oh, hello. Ahem... opinions about cats aside, you do strike me as an excessively forthright individual but also possessed of no small amount of savagery. Violence begets violence friend, and though you might feel threatened or even offended by my 'capabilities' I am most saddened by the idea that you think my position is due solely to the capabilities my body affords. We can ALL do these things, friend. One can be an excellent warrior by winning many a battle, but a truly great warrior does not need to fight." -Kaz'Ramael
Last edited by Godular on Fri May 29, 2020 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RL position

Post responsibly.

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Skyhooked » Fri May 29, 2020 1:27 pm

"Look, wolf dude, nazi is a nasty bad guy or gal, and a party pooper, who wanna ruin the fun and kill folks for being of different race. They ruin art, music and other nice thingies. Nasty, huh? So don't be like them. Either way, he is an interesting furrie dude, if ya' ask me. And... how the hell did he get those abs? I am a really strong and tough dude, with big muscles, but I never got those abs. And don't ya' tell me, that it's cause I love pizza, booze, lots of meat, junk food and sweets, it will break my heart. And if ya' break my heart, how I am gonna defend Skyhooked against Octavian invasion?"-Shawn Bjornson

"I only know, that ol' Picket hates him and wants his pelt for his room. If ya' ask me, he ain't that bad! Yeah, he's furry, so what? We all have flaws and such! Mah' ex-wife for example, before divorce, hit me with a fryin' pen lots of times for drinkin'! But that doesn't mean, that I am an asshole or something!"-Stan Dixon

Ninja'd
"He is a decent dude and someone, with whom, I'd like to debate various scientific topics, such as medicine or physics. After all, Divina encourages science debates, for they let the theories interact and create new thoughts and perspectives, while encouraging thinking, which brings us closer to the Benevolent ones! However, may the Benevolent ones keep me from being his test subject, for he will run all sorts of experiments on me, and study all and every cell, while dissecting me alive and conscious, until my spirit leaves the body."-Casey James leader of Refreshment Cult
Last edited by Skyhooked on Fri May 29, 2020 1:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Imperial-Octavia
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 29, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Fri May 29, 2020 2:48 pm

"I've heard you've been having some fun with some of our drones, hope they don't kill all of you before I get over there, fufufufu! As I've said before I think their leaders are interesting and if my liege doesn't kill them all I'd love to keep one in an organic zoo!"
-Arms of the Mechanators Tal'Talen
The Empire of Octavia ✙ "Assimilate or die!"
Factbooks || Tech Level: FT|
Current Year: 2420
The Mechanical horde marches forward and it comes for you!

Pinnacle news:Our navy is on the brink of victory in Ridley's Rest surely delivering a crippling blow to the monsters that are the Zravvisk!/Remember to give any spare metal to your local Mechanator for the war effort!

Number of owned Star Systems:163
This nation was created by The Rapture Republic, inspired by Inkopolia. Now owned by Atkemri

Vargrheimr
Civilian

Father Knows Best State

Postby Vargrheimr » Fri May 29, 2020 10:13 pm

Hróðvitnir’s mood: Not Happy Doggo
“I’d punched her goddamn teeth out of her mouth if I were ever given the chance to do just that. Making herself submissive to a glorified historical textbook turned genocidal machine maniac, it really makes it all clear that she’s more of a coward acting like an enforcer than being considered a legitimate one.”

Zemjanska Sodruzhstvo
Civilian

Founded: May 23, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Zemjanska Sodruzhstvo » Sat May 30, 2020 12:46 am

"That thing is painful to behold. Its behavior reflects this perfectly. It is nothing more than an animal with the ability to speak. If only they had been around during the war- it would have been much more gratifying to bathe their world in nuclear fire instead of doing so to the Sarunans. No other species has ever disgusted me so. And indeed I expect that upon hearing this, the abominable dog will be enraged and most likely send a very angry message my way, full of threats and other strong language. This, I welcome. It shall be a source of amusement for me, as I know the hound could never pose a real threat to myself or the Commonwealth. If he does decide to pay me a visit, I'll make sure to end him with minimal damage to the body. I am quite curious as to how a creature of such size can weigh so little."
- GRAND CONSUL PORSCHO
Zemjanska Sodruzhstvo translates to "Terran Commonwealth", which is this nation's IC name.
In canon with Confederacy of Interstellar Republics, Greater Rusan, and Zotrahn. The latter two are not set in the "current day".

Nacrad
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 16, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Nacrad » Sat May 30, 2020 1:02 am

"Hmmm. Grand Consul Vladimir's political views has little in common to mine, but I do respect anyone who has had military achievement."
A 14 civilization (6-0-5), according to this index.
NS Stats run through a bombing raid
28/09/2020 (MON)
NEWS:Severe Tropical Storm Chan-Hom moves across the South Sea, expected to make landfall near Da Nang early next morning | Temperatures drop over Nacrad as strong cold front moves south, heavy rain to be expected near southwestern coast | Kongsi communist insurgents repelled from Ruijin City, estimated strength at less than 10,000 | IV Corps and III Corps to be rotated out of Kongsi by Thanksgiving, I Corps to take their places | Mt. Jade records first snowfall, nearly 3 weeks earlier than last year
Riverfort 21/16°C | Amoy 23/17°C | Taipei 22/18°C

Dozdcheny
Civilian

Founded: May 10, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dozdcheny » Sat May 30, 2020 1:18 am

"Oh, look... It's the 'cool' president, being in a band and all that jazz. He works his way up the democratic game with his liberal ideals and keeps his true promises to the people. And then what happened? Wars over business that is barely his own, like an internationalist guardian of justice and virtues. It appears to me that he thinks that a few years in conscription make him understand military science itself as much as career soldiers, a rather appalling thought that I wish is a mere misunderstanding on my part."
The High Inspector of the Unitary Republic of Dozdcheny
Chairperson of the Kramashka Council, Overseer of the Public Order
The Unitary Republic of Dozdcheny
Overview/Custom NS Stats and Policies | High Inspector | Spokesperson
A PMT dictatorship situated in a post-colonialist world, not long free from the shackles of an empire. It is not looking for a pursue of liberty, but rather order and stability. Third-way economy backed by subsidized corporations, social classes ranked by eugenics, nationwide public surveillance and zealous state worship -- Dozdcheny is run by a faceless, nameless High Inspector, himself a social experiment with a goal to reject humanly fallacies. | OOC: Experimental lab for graphics and themes. Quality shitposting nation. This nation is inspired by and using photos from The Invisible Empire by Finnish photographer Juha Arvid Helminen. | Belarus equivalent of Zitravgrad's canon.

Nacrad
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 16, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Nacrad » Sat May 30, 2020 1:25 am

Dozdcheny wrote:"Oh, look... It's the 'cool' president, being in a band and all that jazz. He works his way up the democratic game with his liberal ideals and keeps his true promises to the people. And then what happened? Wars over business that is barely his own, like an internationalist guardian of justice and virtues. It appears to me that he thinks that a few years in conscription make him understand military science itself as much as career soldiers, a rather appalling thought that I wish is a mere misunderstanding on my part."

"Well, all of these wars aren't my idea, the middle eastern one was inherited, there were skirmishes all the way back to 2015 and the final straw happened during my reign, the one against slavery is due to a legislative technicality, and the current one is because our sovereignty is being violated. Well, uh, I did agree to let the National Assembly declare war on Kongsi, but are you seriously suggesting that I let my nation's sovereignty be violated?" /skip
Last edited by Nacrad on Sat May 30, 2020 1:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
A 14 civilization (6-0-5), according to this index.
NS Stats run through a bombing raid
28/09/2020 (MON)
NEWS:Severe Tropical Storm Chan-Hom moves across the South Sea, expected to make landfall near Da Nang early next morning | Temperatures drop over Nacrad as strong cold front moves south, heavy rain to be expected near southwestern coast | Kongsi communist insurgents repelled from Ruijin City, estimated strength at less than 10,000 | IV Corps and III Corps to be rotated out of Kongsi by Thanksgiving, I Corps to take their places | Mt. Jade records first snowfall, nearly 3 weeks earlier than last year
Riverfort 21/16°C | Amoy 23/17°C | Taipei 22/18°C

Godular
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Godular » Sat May 30, 2020 8:04 am

Dozdcheny wrote:"Oh, look... It's the 'cool' president, being in a band and all that jazz. He works his way up the democratic game with his liberal ideals and keeps his true promises to the people. And then what happened? Wars over business that is barely his own, like an internationalist guardian of justice and virtues. It appears to me that he thinks that a few years in conscription make him understand military science itself as much as career soldiers, a rather appalling thought that I wish is a mere misunderstanding on my part."

"Hello there, sir! I must say, I've not often seen one so focused on simply getting the job done to such a degree as you've done. It is quite refreshing, in my personal opinion. I do wonder though: do you keep that wrapping on all the time? If so, that must be horribly inconvenient when handling paperwork. I hope it at least breathes a little?" -Kaz'Ramael
Last edited by Godular on Sat May 30, 2020 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
RL position

Post responsibly.

Swiss Empirical
Secretary

Founded: May 06, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Swiss Empirical » Sat May 30, 2020 1:06 pm

"'To merely know his existence is to already be snared upon a web of iron, subject to his will.' Oh, how tremendously terrifying. The disappointing part is that across the multiverse this is not the most empty threat to be. Despite his inherit hunger for subordinates, Kaz'Ramael doesn't waste a moment attemptung to cultivate an approachable personality. God bless to the ones who willingly give him their presence."

✠ ✠✠ ✠

✠ ✠✠ ✠
✚ The New Swiss Confederate ✚ | Hire Swiss Mercenaries
Because we can no longer afford to be apathetic in the face of rising evil. Swiss values must be made European values, no matter the cost.
"Evil Triumphs When The Swiss Do Nothing." | "Das Böse triumphiert, wenn die Schweizer nichts tun."
 = New Journal of Zürich - May 2020: [...] New Swiss Council for the Geneva Protocol ressemble to celebrate the birthday of Henry Dunant, founder of the Red Cross and the Geneva Conventions. [...] 

Ithallis
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 06, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ithallis » Sat May 30, 2020 1:18 pm

"I believe I have stated before, but I must make abundantly clear now. I do not tolerate tyrants who hijack and butchers my beautiful faith to impose dominion over others. Faith must be joined willingly, else it is not true faith. You have made a mockery of the Church, Lucerne, and to add insult to injury, you make peace with the Third Reich?! You are no friend of mine, Lucerne, and I advise you to change your ways in due time, else I might find your vile practices an offense too great to leave alone."

-Chancellor Erik Vyndor, Catholic Federation of Ithallis, issuing his ultimatum to Alexandra de Lucerne on the floor of the World Assembly.
Last edited by Ithallis on Sat May 30, 2020 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ithallians are the definition of unconquerable. They are bound by a brotherhood that can only be forged in a war, for Ithallians, all of them, know the cost of freedom. As long as you respect them and are faithful in your dealings with them, Ithallians will treat you like a member of that family. If not...they don't tend to leave survivors...

Remaris
Secretary

Founded: May 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Remaris » Sat May 30, 2020 1:57 pm

"He seems like a reasonable man. I'm sure that we could reach a mutual understanding with time."
- Berthold II, Holy Remarian Emperor
Oakeshottian conservative and Christian existentialist.
In-character nation name is the Holy Remarian Empire (Sacrum Imperium Remarianum, Heiliges Remarisches Reich).

Tulisia
Civilian

Founded: Feb 27, 2020

Postby Tulisia » Sat May 30, 2020 2:06 pm

"Oh, how impressive, an emperor who has never faced any struggle and whose entire success was built by his predecessors, a man with a remarkable lack of leadership and confidence who will only be remembered as a footnote in his nation's history books, I doubt that his empire will hold out for another 100 years."
- President Frederick "Lighting" Bridges
Last edited by Tulisia on Sat May 30, 2020 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This nation is a puppet of Thakia and exists in the same world.

Hanoverian Great Britain
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 20, 2019

Postby Hanoverian Great Britain » Sat May 30, 2020 5:57 pm

"Though I would have much to disprove of the brutality of his methods of presumed vengeance, the policies he hold however seemed promising enough to paint him as a promising leader of his people. Regardless, those gun slinging skills do deserve some admiration"
-Alexandra
The United Kingdom of Great Britain, Hanover and Northern Ireland
"God and my right"

HRM, Alexandra
- Official Q&A Session!!! -
Royal News: 35 year old New Yorker charged over failed attempt to vandalise royal family's overseas estate

White Amazons
Civilian

Founded: Jun 10, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby White Amazons » Sat May 30, 2020 6:33 pm

'That girl just cares to much. She should just let the rag and scum rise and fall by themselves and profit in the meanwhile from their bad choices."

Surrealist Patagonia
Secretary

Founded: Oct 07, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Surrealist Patagonia » Sat May 30, 2020 6:45 pm

Le Patron opens a dossier which simply had a bold phrase like "Women Power" written all over it. He skimmed read and already had his mind concluded since the moment he saw it. In an act of a refined violence and graceful emotional outburst, he threw daggers at the dossier and lit it on fire. The woman's photo turned grey and burned along with it. For he doesn't need a woman in his life but a manly homoerotic comrade to carry him.

"I spit on Feminism. If only women understood that us men only long for the compassion and playful dick measuring contest between us homosexual comrades-in-arms. They toy with our feelings and the gal she had in subjecting us as submissive slaves! For man shall not become a cuck nor a simp. Ursa, you are the antithesis to everything I stand for. I will put you in your place."
~ Konrad "Caligula" Svoboda, Le Patron of the Most Surreal Confederation of Patagonia
Last edited by Surrealist Patagonia on Sat May 30, 2020 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Surrealist Confederacy of Patagonia ~~~ Mad Max vehicles, orgies and parties, avant-garde art, futurism, syndicalism, the New Man, general strikes, the glorification of violence, spiritual nationalism, esoteric occultism, CIA spooks, Spartanian homosexuality, public sodomy, and more
    Triomphe du Surréalisme (1968)
  • There's only emptiness and senselessness under the red eagle. Deprived of monke and meaning, Le Patron is at a precipice. Any sooner, his mind is going to crack and Patagonia will scream.
  • For every good reply, Dirlewanger will spare a child. Starting now: 46

Vox Populi: *Radio static*

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7