NATION

PASSWORD

How YN Soldiers feel about fighting the AN Soldiers

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Uvoan
Attaché

Founded: Apr 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Uvoan » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:32 am

“Was this meant to be a fair fight? We outnumbered them... Hell, my division is larger than their entire military! We have more battleships, than they have ships! Idiots are going to get a walloping.”
-Uvoanian Commander
Credit to Arkeyana for 'Schizotech'
"To my right was Europe, to my Left the Americas, and in front of me lay an uncertain future. To the rear was an era of slavery, and Monarchs. There was a chasm, which I bridged with two simple words-'Volan Tzaese.' This Rebellion." - Zkto' Zovban, 1922

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Skyhooked » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:34 am

"Those damn thingies pierce through us, do hurt really bad, but barely help to stop a fully spirited, booze and drug fuelled charge. Overpenetration doesn't help ya' sometimes. As for neurotoxin thingies, yeah, those are nasty... they do impair, but we are Skyhookers, and we have so much shit in our bloodstream already, that poisons hardly hurt us... still, they are decimatin' us with their superior guns. Well, until we managed to use our maneuverin' to raid their supply depot and get their guns. So now we play this game too. But again... those rifles, end our tachankas, ya' know, those armed pickups we like like hell. Even if we drive them as fast as we can. Still, if we cause enough damage, they might realize, that we are the warriors up to challenge, and leave us alone."-Man-at-arms.

Double ninja'd

"C'mon dudes! We are gettin' the edge now! Our plasma melts their tanks, and soon, we gonna win the battle! Just make sure, that their Spitfires are sabotaged by Freeloaders agents and Fourty Daggers assassins, so we won't have to fight those bullet hells on wheels."-Militiamen commander.
Last edited by Skyhooked on Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats can be used too.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=300

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: All booze 20% discount. Despite a common stereotype, we are not crime ridden place.

Refreshing News:
Perparations for an unprecedented grand festival are at full swing!/Grand debates about national anthem have started. Manowar - Warriors of the world VS Alestorm - Drink. Which song will win it's place? Place your bet!

United Earth Intergalactic Assembly
Secretary

Founded: Feb 20, 2017
Moralistic Democracy

Postby United Earth Intergalactic Assembly » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:37 pm

The Chuck wrote:"They have the slightly superior technology but we've got the vastly superior numbers. As such we'll button up at Phase line Alpha and let them come to us. It will be a long and bloody guerrilla conflict but we will prevail. As they push, the plan is to fall back to Phase lines Bravo and Charlie. Once they reach Charlie we hit the lifts down into the subterranean portions of our nation and after we come down the reinforcements sit and pick off any who attempt to follow us. We then use the old sewer connections to duke it out on our turf on the surface to utilize hit and run tactics. If they attempt to deploy WMDs, the plan is for the government to call in those favors those FFT nations owe us. Sound good? Alright, lets roll out!"

- Un-named battlefield commander, Black Cliff Harbor Militia.

*monitors developing situation*
- Decider Kyler Cyclopent

Skyhooked wrote:"Those damn thingies pierce through us, do hurt really bad, but barely help to stop a fully spirited, booze and drug fuelled charge. Overpenetration doesn't help ya' sometimes. As for neurotoxin thingies, yeah, those are nasty... they do impair, but we are Skyhookers, and we have so much shit in our bloodstream already, that poisons hardly hurt us... still, they are decimatin' us with their superior guns. Well, until we managed to use our maneuverin' to raid their supply depot and get their guns. So now we play this game too. But again... those rifles, end our tachankas, ya' know, those armed pickups we like like hell. Even if we drive them as fast as we can. Still, if we cause enough damage, they might realize, that we are the warriors up to challenge, and leave us alone."-Man-at-arms.

Double ninja'd

"C'mon dudes! We are gettin' the edge now! Our plasma melts their tanks, and soon, we gonna win the battle! Just make sure, that their Spitfires are sabotaged by Freeloaders agents and Fourty Daggers assassins, so we won't have to fight those bullet hells on wheels."-Militiamen commander.

"Why do they always stick me with the nutty human civilizations....."
- SID (Social Infiltrator AnDroid, Generation 7, Human-model) preparing to assassinate a group of Capital Minutemen via quarkium grenade
Last edited by United Earth Intergalactic Assembly on Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Gryphonic States
Civilian

Founded: Apr 14, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Gryphonic States » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:57 pm

"It's those hulks again- You know, those ones? Looks like they tried again... Idiots. When will they learn? Technology doesn't work here!"
-Gryphonic Scout Officer
A nation of gryphons, engulfed in war with a union of humans, on a world where no advanced technology functions.
Now with 95% more political intrigue.
This nation does not use NS stats. Any post made using NS stats will be ignored.

Ignis States
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 15, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Ignis States » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:58 pm

United Earth Intergalactic Assembly wrote:
The Chuck wrote:"They have the slightly superior technology but we've got the vastly superior numbers. As such we'll button up at Phase line Alpha and let them come to us. It will be a long and bloody guerrilla conflict but we will prevail. As they push, the plan is to fall back to Phase lines Bravo and Charlie. Once they reach Charlie we hit the lifts down into the subterranean portions of our nation and after we come down the reinforcements sit and pick off any who attempt to follow us. We then use the old sewer connections to duke it out on our turf on the surface to utilize hit and run tactics. If they attempt to deploy WMDs, the plan is for the government to call in those favors those FFT nations owe us. Sound good? Alright, lets roll out!"

- Un-named battlefield commander, Black Cliff Harbor Militia.

*monitors developing situation*
- Decider Kyler Cyclopent

Skyhooked wrote:"Those damn thingies pierce through us, do hurt really bad, but barely help to stop a fully spirited, booze and drug fuelled charge. Overpenetration doesn't help ya' sometimes. As for neurotoxin thingies, yeah, those are nasty... they do impair, but we are Skyhookers, and we have so much shit in our bloodstream already, that poisons hardly hurt us... still, they are decimatin' us with their superior guns. Well, until we managed to use our maneuverin' to raid their supply depot and get their guns. So now we play this game too. But again... those rifles, end our tachankas, ya' know, those armed pickups we like like hell. Even if we drive them as fast as we can. Still, if we cause enough damage, they might realize, that we are the warriors up to challenge, and leave us alone."-Man-at-arms.

Double ninja'd

"Why do they always stick me with the nutty human civilizations....."
- SID (Social Infiltrator AnDroid, Generation 7, Human-model) preparing to assassinate a group of Capital Minutemen via quarkium grenade

"Dear Christ....we've fought a losing battle. The supreme commander's Big Rip simply destroyed a chunk of their attack force and stalled the inevitable. Even if he's repaired, we'll be overrun by then. God help us..."
-Emperor Jateryth Vasylus

Ninja'd
"They assumed a simple anti tech field would save them completely. They've neglected to study the thaumatic aspect of our power. The Darkness Corps and Light Guardians won't be able to stomp them entirely....but we can win or at least cause damage in due time."
-Ignisian [REDACTED], face obscured by a shadowy veil
Last edited by Ignis States on Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to the Ignis States: A land of magic, technology, ki battles, and furries. Antienergy kamehamehas have never been so possible. I don’t use all NS stats, but I do use some. A 7.6 (Tier 9, Level 6, Type 7) according to this index.
Leader
Supreme Military Commander
Chief Military Researcher
These are all the important people
In other news, I found a good theme for the military.
Maybe I shoulda used a JoJo theme, though.

United Earth Intergalactic Assembly
Secretary

Founded: Feb 20, 2017
Moralistic Democracy

Postby United Earth Intergalactic Assembly » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:00 pm

The Gryphonic States wrote:"It's those hulks again- You know, those ones? Looks like they tried again... Idiots. When will they learn? Technology doesn't work here!"
-Gryphonic Scout Officer

no but it seems to work on your planet's host star well enough *cough*
Hope you like eternal darkness

I see you have some nasty tricks up your sleeve.
I suppose we could just find a naturally-occurring alien hyper-predator species and drop it into the planet. That might work...
Or we could just build a dyson sphere around the entire system and line it with cognitohazards facing inwards, such that anything that looks at it dies of massive stroke and siezure.

/skip
Last edited by United Earth Intergalactic Assembly on Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

National Republic of Antagoria
Attaché

Founded: Apr 08, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby National Republic of Antagoria » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:22 pm

"Why are we fighting them? We could be friends? Either way, we managed to make wastelands out of a few of their planets and turned a good bit-o their ships to dust. But we lost large amounts of men... and we are stll struggling to get a ship out to space. Also... what the hell are thosw ships? Are we living in the 24th century?"
-Shocked Anonymous soldier

Viva La Rebel Academy
Civilian

Founded: Aug 09, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Viva La Rebel Academy » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:27 am

"Acid, shock, and leakage of oil are three of the worst things a T-Doll comes to mind before every mission, but the one big advantage human soldiers lack is pinpoint accuracy, even from afar as a skilled sniper. Even by today's standards, T-Dolls can still die as fast as them but they can be replaced easily in a matter of minutes to hours."

-Du Hanying, Challenger Red Army Sergeant upon recounting a failed prototype V-Doll model's low efficiency

"If there is one thing I have to fear them the most as an Admiral, it is superiority by the quality of firepower. Not a chance to face them fairly, I just had a collision course with them while on routine patrol. Scared for the sake of my life and crew, I heeded their words."

-Akira Harrington, Japanese-British Bridge Command Admiral documenting her first turn-around series of intrusion warnings from an Antagorian frigate

"Patricia would be mad at me if I just go ahead with the regime coup attempt without even trying, their numbers aside in case of being caught, I think there are a few weak spots in their security where I would've put my black ops squads digging deep underground tunnels with only shovels."

-Yi Hanying, Commando Special Tactics Expert whilst describing the intent of her plans on the chalkboard by herself at the Academy

Godular
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 09, 2004
New York Times Democracy

Postby Godular » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:40 am

“So... calling this a turkey shoot would be a compliment. We’re just sniping them from orbit by the thousands, and their counterfire, such as it is, barely even ripples the shielding. Are we REALLY here just because the General has a craving for authentic sesame chicken?”
RL position
Active RP: ASCENSION
Active RP: SHENRYAX
Dormant RP: Throne of the Fallen Empire

Faction 1: The An'Kazar Control Framework of Godular-- An enormously advanced collective of formerly human bioborgs engaged in a galaxy-spanning reign of terror for as-yet-unknown reasons. (SWG)
A 1.45 civilization, according to this Nation Index Thingie
I don't normally use NS stats. But when I do, I prefer Dos Eckis I can STILL kill you.
Post responsibly.

The Auraverse
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 31, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Auraverse » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:46 am

Viva La Rebel Academy wrote:"Acid, shock, and leakage of oil are three of the worst things a T-Doll comes to mind before every mission, but the one big advantage human soldiers lack is pinpoint accuracy, even from afar as a skilled sniper. Even by today's standards, T-Dolls can still die as fast as them but they can be replaced easily in a matter of minutes to hours."

-Du Hanying, Challenger Red Army Sergeant upon recounting a failed prototype V-Doll model's low efficiency

"If there is one thing I have to fear them the most as an Admiral, it is superiority by the quality of firepower. Not a chance to face them fairly, I just had a collision course with them while on routine patrol. Scared for the sake of my life and crew, I heeded their words."

-Akira Harrington, Japanese-British Bridge Command Admiral documenting her first turn-around series of intrusion warnings from an Antagorian frigate

"Patricia would be mad at me if I just go ahead with the regime coup attempt without even trying, their numbers aside in case of being caught, I think there are a few weak spots in their security where I would've put my black ops squads digging deep underground tunnels with only shovels."

-Yi Hanying, Commando Special Tactics Expert whilst describing the intent of her plans on the chalkboard by herself at the Academy

"I don't quite understand what exactly it is we're fighting here. Humanoid automata, all of them female... this is like some weeaboo's pipe dream! Well, we're steamrolling them well enough - though seemingly more durable than the average human, that still doesn't mean much when you take our standard-issue infantry weapons into account. Throw in the space fleets and you've got yourself a cakewalk."
-Anonymous Syndicate Security Officer

OOC: I don't really get the concept behind your nation, but I'm assuming it's based on some Japanese game? Some context would be nice - maybe a military factbook to explain what your troops actually are, and what capabilities they possess.

Godular wrote:“So... calling this a turkey shoot would be a compliment. We’re just sniping them from orbit by the thousands, and their counterfire, such as it is, barely even ripples the shielding. Are we REALLY here just because the General has a craving for authentic sesame chicken?”

"...Ah. You know what, no. Get me the Overseer, please - actually, scratch that, call together the Big Four in an emergency meeting. Yes, I know we don't technically have the clearance for it, but we'll definitely need the Director for this. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go make a few more quantum backups - I feel like I'll be needing them."
-Anonymous Syndicate Security Fleet Coordinator

"Ahah... ahaha... AHAHAHAHAHAH!"
-Dr. Ismael Hatlen, Director of the Azure Syndicate, doing a little dance and transitioning the ISV Caeruleum into combat mode.
Last edited by The Auraverse on Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

Hub Page
The Azure Syndicate | TBA | TBA | TBA

A creative writing experiment. INCREDIBLY WIP, and will probably remain so for the forseeable future.
If you try to apply NS stats to this, then you probably can't read.

"What if RWBY and JoJo had a baby, and that baby was dropkicked a few thousand years into the future and given FFT?"

The Federated Soviets of North America wrote:Their leader redesigned the spleen

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR THE AZURE SYNDICATE'S MILITARY FACTBOOK, CLICK HERE

Attaché

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby National Republic of Antagoria » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:29 pm

There are no soldiers left sane or alive to give a reaction. I am sorry, here is one insane one:
"oh God... Phnglui mgluw wgahnt nagft fhtagn. The ships and death rays oh they destroy ohhhhhhh.... ahahgggghhaaa."
-Insane Seargant of the 13th Armor Corps.

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Skyhooked » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:12 pm

"We are the Battle Bonded warriors logde, and we shall accept the last battle! Superiority means nothing! Skyhooked shall never surrender to fascist rule ever again! To battle, with no regrets! And... our plasma guns are better. But the grenades... thaumaturgic thingies destroy our buildings with ease."-Battle Bonded warrior.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats can be used too.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=300

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: All booze 20% discount. Despite a common stereotype, we are not crime ridden place.

Refreshing News:
Perparations for an unprecedented grand festival are at full swing!/Grand debates about national anthem have started. Manowar - Warriors of the world VS Alestorm - Drink. Which song will win it's place? Place your bet!

Teslico
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 14, 2015

Postby Teslico » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:21 pm

"We will crush these heathenistic rebels like bugs beneath our heels! GAS GAS GAS!!!!" - General Mikalov, readying the chemical munitions battalions.

Godular
Powerbroker

New York Times Democracy

Postby Godular » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:35 pm

“OH GOD THEY’RE SHOOTING GAS AT US OH SHIT OH FUCK I CAN FEEL IT ENTERING MY LUNGS OH GOD OH GOD Oh wait I don’t breathe...”

“I’m going to strangle the lot of them with their own intestines, just to see what that’s like.”
Last edited by Godular on Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RL position

Faction 1: The An'Kazar Control Framework of Godular-- An enormously advanced collective of formerly human bioborgs engaged in a galaxy-spanning reign of terror for as-yet-unknown reasons. (SWG)
I don't normally use NS stats. But when I do, I prefer Dos Eckis I can STILL kill you.
Post responsibly.

Ignis States
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 15, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Ignis States » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:41 pm

Teslico wrote:"We will crush these heathenistic rebels like bugs beneath our heels! GAS GAS GAS!!!!" - General Mikalov, readying the chemical munitions battalions.

"Despite their amateurish energy weapons and fierce fighting spirit....a basic orbital bombardment run brought them to their knees. For extra effect, 750 soldiers were sent down to mop up whoever remained. I happen to be one of them. While a couple dozen of us were injured...I don't recall any fatal injuries."
-Lieutenant Wlylas "Zen" Pyrrus

Ninja'd

"We.....may have-okay, totally have-bitten off more than we can chew. Just...we hope it's quick."
-Supreme Commander Zakruho
Last edited by Ignis States on Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to the Ignis States: A land of magic, technology, ki battles, and furries. Antienergy kamehamehas have never been so possible. I don’t use all NS stats, but I do use some. A 7.6 (Tier 9, Level 6, Type 7) according to this index.
Leader
Supreme Military Commander
Chief Military Researcher
These are all the important people
In other news, I found a good theme for the military.
Maybe I shoulda used a JoJo theme, though.

Mar-Sara
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 02, 2019

Postby Mar-Sara » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:40 am

"Hold the line! The Siege Tanks should be deployed anytime now! Remember, if you run out of ammo, use your power armor to your advantage, pummel these sons of bitches!"-Marine Officer
The Confederacy of Mar-Sara, based off the planet and Confederacy from the popular strategy game "StarCraft", before you start asking, no we do not own slaves, our flag has a different design and meaning compared to the other one. We don't use NS-stats, they wouldn't work with our nation.

Synne Industries
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 07, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Synne Industries » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:42 am

Ignis States wrote:
Teslico wrote:"We will crush these heathenistic rebels like bugs beneath our heels! GAS GAS GAS!!!!" - General Mikalov, readying the chemical munitions battalions.

"Despite their amateurish energy weapons and fierce fighting spirit....a basic orbital bombardment run brought them to their knees. For extra effect, 750 soldiers were sent down to mop up whoever remained. I happen to be one of them. While a couple dozen of us were injured...I don't recall any fatal injuries."
-Lieutenant Wlylas "Zen" Pyrrus

Ninja'd

"We.....may have-okay, totally have-bitten off more than we can chew. Just...we hope it's quick."
-Supreme Commander Zakruho

"Bloody magic, bloody antimatter... it's not hard to deal with these things but it's tedious and drags on wars for years. Because of the geomancy or whatever command wants to call it all the 'ground battles' have devolved into nothing more than Dutchman strafing every couple of hours to see if any of them had popped out of their hiding spots. We can't risk a direct engagement because they hit ten times harder than us, not to mention they have battle robots as well. As I said before, we're winning but too God damn slowly."
- Ground Logistics officer ████ ███████ of The Rising Sun

ninja'd

AN:"I remember reading some old history books and coming across these guys, but y'know, without the combat armor and battlecruisers. Well, somehow what happened last month with the Ignis States combined with general ground-force fatigue command decided it would just be easier to Eclipse Class Dutchman em' out of existence. Isn't as dramatic as Last Quarter or Full Moon but still it was a show worth watching."
- Laser officer ███████ ██████ of The Rising Sun
Last edited by Synne Industries on Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Imagine the Ancap meme, then add a touch of fanatic nationalism.
Then add a symbiotic relationship between Government, Citizens
and Corporations out of fear of being bombed to hell by the others.
And for the final touch, add a highly secretive FFT, dimension warping
proto-nation watching over it all like a guardian angel. That's Synne Ind.
Right: 6.5
Libertarian: -5.08
Though I feel those numbers are
a bit too extreme for me
Welcome to the official Synne Industries Sig

─╤══̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╦︻ Put this in your sig if you are a war profiteer ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

|Military Rp|Rising Sun HUB|WIP Overview|Index Numbers|

Attaché

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby National Republic of Antagoria » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:44 am

"Not bad... but they could not match up to our nukes! We devastated their territory! And we totally did not lose a large number of treasury money and resources and Nazi loans and crippling debt and massive economic damage and paperwork nightmares and wasted nukes and UN condemnation (we don't care) and also massive lost of life. We will just make all of our citizens forget about it! Photonic cannons for the win!"

-Frenzied infantryman

OOC: Ninja'd but this still works I guess
Last edited by National Republic of Antagoria on Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kaedijork
Secretary

Founded: Aug 04, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kaedijork » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:47 am

“There were no soldiers to fight against really... behind the nukes were a bunch of sad, pathetic, beta boys who couldn’t hold their own against desert Viking blood. Pressure cracked them like we cracked their skulls.”
Las Palmeras wrote:Fellow mutts born from war rape and ethnocide Erm, surfer-bum Scandinavians a long way from home.

K A E D I W A V E (Yes I made a vapourwave for this nation)

Attaché

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby National Republic of Antagoria » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:50 am

Kaedijork wrote:“There were no soldiers to fight against really... behind the nukes were a bunch of sad, pathetic, beta boys who couldn’t hold their own against desert Viking blood. Pressure cracked them like we cracked their skulls.”

If you want head-on combat there would be more pain and fear on your side bud.
/skip

The Earth United Government
Civilian

Founded: Apr 20, 2019

Postby The Earth United Government » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:35 am

Kaedijork wrote:“There were no soldiers to fight against really... behind the nukes were a bunch of sad, pathetic, beta boys who couldn’t hold their own against desert Viking blood. Pressure cracked them like we cracked their skulls.”

"...Pfff. Bitches didn't even know what hit 'em, when the orbital bombardments started. Space command dropped nukes, and then we went in for the clean-up. Fighting whatever remained of their useless ideas, in an atomic wasteland we ruled. Their weapons? Near useless against Kehener. Our weapons? Punched through their armor like a 25MM through soft butter. Idiots need to learn when they're punching a bit far above their station."
-EUGM Commander
We are a single world government, where "The Lion of Earth Roars." Current Speaker of The Council Russell.
This nation does not use NS stats. Any post made using NS stats will be ignored.
Eternal WIP.
NEWS FLASH : 235 Declared dead in terrorist attack on planet Harvest- Outer-Colony rebels 'Harvest Liberation Front' claim responsibility
"Do you realize exactly how many nuclear weapons we have? No? Let me summarize it. That 95MM you're lugging about? We have 149,187,500,000‬ atomic shells, over 1 kiloton, to fire from it. Now stop complaining about wasting ammo, and keep firing."

The Auraverse
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 31, 2019

Postby The Auraverse » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:42 am

"I... think we were underestimated to a degree. Yes, they were the first force in a long while against which we've had to deploy anything beyond SCRs. But once we slotted in some of the heavier-duty stuff, their infantry melted like butter. Whatever their composite is, it uses carbon as a base - probably graphene. We'll find out soon enough - point is, ACRs are more or less disintegrating their armor, and TIRs are still overkill against everything but their heaviest vehicles. Their ships are dwarfed by our own, in both size and numbers - the only thing we're really having issues with is their rather substantial vehicular force. That isn't to say this has been easy going, but I think their hubris got the better of them in the initial push. We'll certainly be able to take them - though their numbers will make it a tedious process."
-Anonymous Syndicate Security Officer

Hub Page
The Azure Syndicate | TBA | TBA | TBA

A creative writing experiment. INCREDIBLY WIP, and will probably remain so for the forseeable future.
If you try to apply NS stats to this, then you probably can't read.

"What if RWBY and JoJo had a baby, and that baby was dropkicked a few thousand years into the future and given FFT?"

The Federated Soviets of North America wrote:Their leader redesigned the spleen

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR THE AZURE SYNDICATE'S MILITARY FACTBOOK, CLICK HERE

Godular
Powerbroker

New York Times Democracy

Postby Godular » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:26 am

"They were a bit of a problem at first, but a reality sever on the nose of that research ship of theirs was a considerable blow. If they manage to live long enough to escape the affected region, there won't be enough left of the rest of 'em to fill a thimble."
RL position

Post responsibly.

Synne Industries
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 07, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Synne Industries » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:32 am

Godular wrote:"They were a bit of a problem at first, but a reality sever on the nose of that research ship of theirs was a considerable blow. If they manage to live long enough to escape the affected region, there won't be enough left of the rest of 'em to fill a thimble."

"Planets destroyed, industry crippled, thousands of years worth of progress all gone for both sides.

God, that was one intense game of international rock paper scissors."

-Anonymous Rising Sun battle coordinator
Imagine the Ancap meme, then add a touch of fanatic nationalism.
Then add a symbiotic relationship between Government, Citizens
and Corporations out of fear of being bombed to hell by the others.
And for the final touch, add a highly secretive FFT, dimension warping
proto-nation watching over it all like a guardian angel. That's Synne Ind.
Right: 6.5
Libertarian: -5.08
Though I feel those numbers are
a bit too extreme for me
Welcome to the official Synne Industries Sig

─╤══̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╦︻ Put this in your sig if you are a war profiteer ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

|Military Rp|Rising Sun HUB|WIP Overview|Index Numbers|

Mar-Sara
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 02, 2019

Postby Mar-Sara » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:05 pm

"Everything on the ground was doing fine, until they got put their Dutchman machine or whatever the hell they called it. We had to retreat into another quadrant just to get away from it, nothing our battlecruisers had could damage it, not even the Yamato Cannon! This campaign was a mistake, but at least we'll learn and improve because of it."-Terran General
Last edited by Mar-Sara on Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Confederacy of Mar-Sara, based off the planet and Confederacy from the popular strategy game "StarCraft", before you start asking, no we do not own slaves, our flag has a different design and meaning compared to the other one. We don't use NS-stats, they wouldn't work with our nation.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7