NATION

PASSWORD

Your Leader's Personal Opinion on the AN's Leader(s) XIII

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Earth Circa 2050
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Circa 2050 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:50 am

Silver Commonwealth wrote:''Wow, this man actually sounds... Kind of agreeable. That said, we both aim for the world, but I want to preserve local communities as well, believe it, or not. For example, who gave Navajo autonomy? I! Now, when thinking about it, I don't even know, why I dislike communism so much. Perhaps it is because I am programmed to dislike it? Who knows."
Supercomputer Tom, the General Secretary, and Eternal President of Silver Commonwealth


"Who had the bright idea of electing a faulty AI?"
- Unofficial Statement from USNI SEC Board
NS Stats shamelessly not used.
Say it with me: This is NOT a global Earth government. Our UN isn't even particularly powerful. (Our NATO on the other hand is large and powerful though.)
PMT with very little space presence.
Anyone who believes in magic is labeled a terrorist here. You got that, you terrorist?
Playlist, to give a gist of what we are. Shuffle suggested.

User avatar
Garden at 6th Mile Road
Diplomat
 
Posts: 510
Founded: Sep 20, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Garden at 6th Mile Road » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:53 am

Earth Circa 2050 wrote:
Silver Commonwealth wrote:''Wow, this man actually sounds... Kind of agreeable. That said, we both aim for the world, but I want to preserve local communities as well, believe it, or not. For example, who gave Navajo autonomy? I! Now, when thinking about it, I don't even know, why I dislike communism so much. Perhaps it is because I am programmed to dislike it? Who knows."
Supercomputer Tom, the General Secretary, and Eternal President of Silver Commonwealth


"Who had the bright idea of electing a faulty AI?"
- Unofficial Statement from USNI SEC Board


Hmm, it seems like they work more or less as a world government, with the local powers given the power, pun intended, to work by themselves. I will stay neutral for now, but I feel like I can trust them!
- Holly “De Stralend en Wonderbaarlijk Licht Koningin” Aurora Symantha Vreugde Lavender Astrid Lilac T. Marlie Nova Radiant Lapia Starlight

BN: Ahh, my mistake. But also take it that Holly is a little limited in knowledge about outside politics. :P
Last edited by Garden at 6th Mile Road on Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Factbooks | Her Wonderful World | No NS Stats for this nation! | Theme Song 1 | Theme Song 2

Ruled by * takes a deep breath *
Holly Aceline De Stralend en Wonderbaarlijk Licht Koningin Van Haar Mooie Universum Aurora Symantha Vreugde Astrid Lavender Lexis Lilac Harmony Tsi. Marlie Nova Radiant Lapia Starlight.
• Self-proclaimed King of Forum 7, a.k.a. Forum 7 dweller that your mom warns you about. (Got inspiration from Folknoren).
• Favorite catchphrase: Nani the f**k, so many ninjas.
• A dimensional rift created from nuclear bombs.
• Violently violated the Laws of Thermodynamics with shoddy writing.

Current Energy Level: (SSCG(3) ↑TREE(3) g64)! Joules,
g64 = Graham's Number, TREE(n) = TREE sequence, SSCG(n) = Friedman's SSCG function, n! = Factorial, and an b = Knuth's Up-Arrow Notation.

User avatar
Earth Circa 2050
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Circa 2050 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:00 am

Garden at 6th Mile Road wrote:
Earth Circa 2050 wrote:
"Who had the bright idea of electing a faulty AI?"
- Unofficial Statement from USNI SEC Board


Hmm, it seems like they work more or less as a world government, with the local powers given the power, pun intended, to work by themselves. I will stay neutral for now, but I feel like I can trust them!
- Holly “De Stralend en Wonderbaarlijk Licht Koningin” Aurora Symantha Vreugde Lavender Astrid Lilac T. Marlie Nova Radiant Lapia Starlight


OOC: Actually, we don't have a world government. There is the UN... but they don't really have any more power than they do IRL. (NATO does have more power, though.) I just thought it'd be better to make one account that's somewhat developed because it is an interconnected world experiencing lots of international trade, rather than a buttload of barely developed accounts.

/skip me
NS Stats shamelessly not used.
Say it with me: This is NOT a global Earth government. Our UN isn't even particularly powerful. (Our NATO on the other hand is large and powerful though.)
PMT with very little space presence.
Anyone who believes in magic is labeled a terrorist here. You got that, you terrorist?
Playlist, to give a gist of what we are. Shuffle suggested.

User avatar
The Intermarian Order
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intermarian Order » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:14 am

*Is walking through an alley way alone after a long day of being drunk in a pub*
"Holly is ultimately a prisoner of her own realm. She is paranoid and wary of others while restricting herself into her little bubble. That in itself is a self-destructive behavior and a potential catalyst to many of her paranoia-induced actions without sufficient interactions with the outside world. The fact that no person can crack our enigmatic personality is what binds us together I suppose..."
...
*Looks back and notices that there is a stray dog following him and whimpers at him. Begging for attention.*
"Hmpf, you're lucky that this civilized Cossack tribal wouldn't eat you for breakfast. Nonetheless, sobachka, you will be a faithful companion of mine from now on. I can't believe I have to show myself in public in a shady butcher shop just to buy him meat."
*Picks up the dog and carries him back to the palace*
~ Hetman Gen. Symon Vasylyk of the Ruthenian Host, awkwardly showing compassion for once
Last edited by The Intermarian Order on Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
♔ Holy Intermarian Order ♔
Patron: Kamen Rider Garren | Overview | Triumverate | Anthem

A post-apocalyptic, 1920s neoclassical-styled, multicultural federation of central European kingdoms led by Imperator Konstantyn after a bloody civil war. Governed as a secular and meritocratic liberal autocracy with a dirigist economy.
Please show some love by upvoting one of my factbooks. Wall of texts doesn't come out of thin air, y'know.

Intermarian Gazette: Imperator Konstantyn refuses to enter a Concordat with the Holy See. The Imperator views it as an attempt to undermine secular rule of law and place the interest of a religious group over another. Rumors are speculating that Grand Master Giovanni of Malta would lead the second round of negotiation table talks.

User avatar
Skyhooked
Senator
 
Posts: 3697
Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Skyhooked » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:24 am

"Sure, our friendship can be unlikely as we are anarchist-esque and he is pro-autocracy. But at least we have traits and enemies in common. Point us location of slavers and we will strike and take their loot."-Casey James
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats can be used too.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=300

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: All booze 20% discount. Despite a common stereotype, we are not crime ridden place.

Refreshing News:
Grand debates about national anthem are still there. Manowar - Warriors of the world VS Alestorm - Drink. Which song will win it's place?People still can't decide./We, Skyhookers, will officially stand with Hong Kong! Fight on, dudes!

User avatar
Earth Circa 2050
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Circa 2050 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:35 am

Skyhooked wrote:"Sure, our friendship can be unlikely as we are anarchist-esque and he is pro-autocracy. But at least we have traits and enemies in common. Point us location of slavers and we will strike and take their loot."-Casey James


"Greetings and salutations. We can see that you have taken good care of your land and your people. The way your nation dealt with North Korea is brave. And you, a courageous ruler at such a young age. We have a proposition to make with you. We would like to purchase all of your land, your entire country, for a lump sum of 1.6 trillion USD*. What do you say?"

- Official Statement from Network Communications Limited Board of Directors

*Due to the hyperinflation of the USD in the future, this is equivalent to approx. 80 billion in today's money.
NS Stats shamelessly not used.
Say it with me: This is NOT a global Earth government. Our UN isn't even particularly powerful. (Our NATO on the other hand is large and powerful though.)
PMT with very little space presence.
Anyone who believes in magic is labeled a terrorist here. You got that, you terrorist?
Playlist, to give a gist of what we are. Shuffle suggested.

User avatar
The Rapture Republic
Diplomat
 
Posts: 516
Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Rapture Republic » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:49 am

Earth Circa 2050 wrote:
Skyhooked wrote:"Sure, our friendship can be unlikely as we are anarchist-esque and he is pro-autocracy. But at least we have traits and enemies in common. Point us location of slavers and we will strike and take their loot."-Casey James


"Greetings and salutations. We can see that you have taken good care of your land and your people. The way your nation dealt with North Korea is brave. And you, a courageous ruler at such a young age. We have a proposition to make with you. We would like to purchase all of your land, your entire country, for a lump sum of 1.6 trillion USD*. What do you say?"

- Official Statement from Network Communications Limited Board of Directors

*Due to the hyperinflation of the USD in the future, this is equivalent to approx. 80 billion in today's money.

”VictorNet did attempt to make a comment on this international organization, though knocked him in the face. Leaving a blackeye cause apparently his designers went the full mile on making him as human as possible. Quite impressive, though not actually surprising with Rapture’s advancements in science and technology. So, getting back these guys. They aren’t well loved in the nationalist circles, but I will give them credit for trying to make the world a better place; even if they completely suck at achieving the goal of world peace.”
-Eta Carinae

Join Uvoan’s Discord Today! Or else be bombarded by artillery fire.

[|Rapture Tribune|] “Rapture stands with the People of Hong Kong’s fight against mindless tyranny.” Says Chancellor John Mercer in a Press Conference. |

User avatar
Skyhooked
Senator
 
Posts: 3697
Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Skyhooked » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:53 am

Earth Circa 2050 wrote:
Skyhooked wrote:"Sure, our friendship can be unlikely as we are anarchist-esque and he is pro-autocracy. But at least we have traits and enemies in common. Point us location of slavers and we will strike and take their loot."-Casey James


"Greetings and salutations. We can see that you have taken good care of your land and your people. The way your nation dealt with North Korea is brave. And you, a courageous ruler at such a young age. We have a proposition to make with you. We would like to purchase all of your land, your entire country, for a lump sum of 1.6 trillion USD*. What do you say?"

- Official Statement from Network Communications Limited Board of Directors

*Due to the hyperinflation of the USD in the future, this is equivalent to approx. 80 billion in today's money.


"We appreciate your generous offer, however we cannot agree to it due to several reasons:

1. We possess far more riches than you offer, with or without that lilttle star and we will make much more money if we keep our lands. Especially in the long run.
2. We value our independence.
3. Skyhooked costs far much more.

However we are more than willing to cooperate and trade with you. We offer recreational LSD, cannabis, alcohol of all kinds and plasma rifles. And many more other kinds of high quality products. Also, we can sell you a few smaller islands."-Council of Skyhooked.

//Skip//
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats can be used too.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=300

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: All booze 20% discount. Despite a common stereotype, we are not crime ridden place.

Refreshing News:
Grand debates about national anthem are still there. Manowar - Warriors of the world VS Alestorm - Drink. Which song will win it's place?People still can't decide./We, Skyhookers, will officially stand with Hong Kong! Fight on, dudes!

User avatar
Garden at 6th Mile Road
Diplomat
 
Posts: 510
Founded: Sep 20, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Garden at 6th Mile Road » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:54 am

The Rapture Republic wrote:”VictorNet did attempt to make a comment on this international organization, though knocked him in the face. Leaving a blackeye cause apparently his designers went the full mile on making him as human as possible. Quite impressive, though not actually surprising with Rapture’s advancements in science and technology. So, getting back these guys. They aren’t well loved in the nationalist circles, but I will give them credit for trying to make the world a better place; even if they completely suck at achieving the goal of world peace.”
-Eta Carinae


Someone like me? Made out of light as well, hm hm! Though, the hues are different compared to me, and he does not feel cold to the touch, so I suppose that he can spread his positivity better than me, while I can only talk, and maybe hold the hands of people around me. Still, I am positive to meet someone as bright from Rapture!
- Holly “De Stralend en Wonderbaarlijk Licht Koningin” Aurora Symantha Vreugde Lavender Astrid Lilac T. Marlie Nova Radiant Lapia Starlight

Holly then proceeded to let out a stream of energy from her hands, onto the sky, releasing 3.33 x 10333 Joules of energy.
Last edited by Garden at 6th Mile Road on Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
Factbooks | Her Wonderful World | No NS Stats for this nation! | Theme Song 1 | Theme Song 2

Ruled by * takes a deep breath *
Holly Aceline De Stralend en Wonderbaarlijk Licht Koningin Van Haar Mooie Universum Aurora Symantha Vreugde Astrid Lavender Lexis Lilac Harmony Tsi. Marlie Nova Radiant Lapia Starlight.
• Self-proclaimed King of Forum 7, a.k.a. Forum 7 dweller that your mom warns you about. (Got inspiration from Folknoren).
• Favorite catchphrase: Nani the f**k, so many ninjas.
• A dimensional rift created from nuclear bombs.
• Violently violated the Laws of Thermodynamics with shoddy writing.

Current Energy Level: (SSCG(3) ↑TREE(3) g64)! Joules,
g64 = Graham's Number, TREE(n) = TREE sequence, SSCG(n) = Friedman's SSCG function, n! = Factorial, and an b = Knuth's Up-Arrow Notation.

User avatar
Low bloods
Envoy
 
Posts: 201
Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:58 am

"Holly is a bit cold but I think she's alright if you ask me."
-Oni
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook rework in progress]
Eyyy, if you're new to this whole YL reaction leader thing give me a click if its giving you a hard time.(pretty WIP)
current news: it's that time of the year again as the fallen lords rise for the fallen festival!. (All October)

User avatar
Skyhooked
Senator
 
Posts: 3697
Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Skyhooked » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:01 am

"Oni is a pretty badass killer. I wonder if he can win this tournament and beat Bjorn of Steel. Our immortal viking. And can he beat Victor Vonstein?"-Stan Dixon
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats can be used too.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=300

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: All booze 20% discount. Despite a common stereotype, we are not crime ridden place.

Refreshing News:
Grand debates about national anthem are still there. Manowar - Warriors of the world VS Alestorm - Drink. Which song will win it's place?People still can't decide./We, Skyhookers, will officially stand with Hong Kong! Fight on, dudes!

User avatar
The Ork Empire
Civilian
 
Posts: 0
Founded: Jan 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Ork Empire » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:33 am

“Da humies are stupid an' dumb to lead, only I, Da Warlord of Da Orkz, am da smartest Ork an' also da greatest Warboss in the WAAAGH! Humies are not good at makin' rules and makin' empires. Also not great at buildin' too.”
- Warlord Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka
Sup, just another one of my invasive puppets. I’ll write a factbook once I piece my shattered soul together again. College stuff you see.

DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! ...B*tch.

User avatar
Idiocarasia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 44
Founded: Mar 11, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Idiocarasia » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:45 am

da warboss as he calls himself is... singlehandedly the most ruthless and bloodthirsty thing I have ever laid eyes upon. I should be taking notes form this glorious beast of slaughter. Mega positive.
covert: NS STATS ARE HERESY.

Sigs are difficult

User avatar
The Rapture Republic
Diplomat
 
Posts: 516
Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Rapture Republic » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:04 am

Idiocarasia wrote:da warboss as he calls himself is... singlehandedly the most ruthless and bloodthirsty thing I have ever laid eyes upon. I should be taking notes form this glorious beast of slaughter. Mega positive.

”Someone told me, if I don’t gave anything nice to say. I should shut the fuck up, and that is what exactly I am doing. (Negative)”
-Eta Carinae
Last edited by The Rapture Republic on Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Join Uvoan’s Discord Today! Or else be bombarded by artillery fire.

[|Rapture Tribune|] “Rapture stands with the People of Hong Kong’s fight against mindless tyranny.” Says Chancellor John Mercer in a Press Conference. |

User avatar
Katten en Kittens van de Wereld
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 9
Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Katten en Kittens van de Wereld » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:08 am

The Rapture Republic wrote:
Idiocarasia wrote:da warboss as he calls himself is... singlehandedly the most ruthless and bloodthirsty thing I have ever laid eyes upon. I should be taking notes form this glorious beast of slaughter. Mega positive.

”Someone told me, if I don’t gave anything nice to say. I should shut the fuck up, and that is what exactly I am doing. (Negative)”
-Eta Carinae


*Stretches and purrs around Eta's leg* Meeeeow! (I like you so very much, human!) Meow-meow. (A bright personality for your nation.) Purrs.. (Very positive!)
- The Small en Cute en Cuddly Orange Tabby

* Kitty doesn't know that Eta is not a human, and that he is made out of light.
IC: Meoowwww! Mew! Purr... (If ALL the humans are wiped out by the nuclear war, and only the cats survived the ordeal…)

Our Leader, The Orange Tabby, will guide us through this dog world!

User avatar
Adad Civilization
Envoy
 
Posts: 206
Founded: Jun 08, 2018
Libertarian Police State

Postby Adad Civilization » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:13 am

Well... cuteness aside, he's a ******* cat. How the Ugdohr am I supposed to give my opinion on a cat? Erm, I guess I hope the best for this cat in the post-apoc world?
- Nutesh of Adad
IC Year: 5278 BCE
Were NSstats even invented yet in 5000 BC? (Plus it made me a left-leaning college state because I allowed free press so... #### them)
Inspired by Haja-Mishu (but I am not a puppet of him) and Mesopotamian Kingdoms of the early bronze age
Pro: Nothing, Anti: Nothing, Neutral Opinion: Political Apathy.
Proud member of the >50K gang | My Q&A | My Discord: BimmyTheGreat#2883, HMU

User avatar
Kyneland
Envoy
 
Posts: 264
Founded: Apr 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyneland » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:52 am

“I actually rather like the King of Adad. I approve of his policies and I wish him well.”
Ivar Ornsson, King of the Kynish and Fylkir of the Heathens
Blóð ok Bróðurleikr ~ Blood & Brotherhood
Pro: Norse revivalism, pan-Scandinavianism, linguistic purism.
Anti: Abrahamism, multiculturalism, consumerism.

Leader ❚ Q&A ❚ Embassy ❚ The Kynish Language

User avatar
The Rapture Republic
Diplomat
 
Posts: 516
Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Rapture Republic » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:02 am

Kyneland wrote:“I actually rather like the King of Adad. I approve of his policies and I wish him well.”
Ivar Ornsson, King of the Kynish and Fylkir of the Heathens

”Ivar seems to be commendable and powerless monarch with using other means to spread his influence for the Heathen Kingdom. Although, it is a shame that Kyneland and Rapture will get along because of political differences, which is childish in my opinion. Oh well, I stand positive! Have a wonderful raid! Make Odin proud!”
-Eta Carinae
Last edited by The Rapture Republic on Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Join Uvoan’s Discord Today! Or else be bombarded by artillery fire.

[|Rapture Tribune|] “Rapture stands with the People of Hong Kong’s fight against mindless tyranny.” Says Chancellor John Mercer in a Press Conference. |

User avatar
Athralia
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: Jan 24, 2017
Anarchy

Postby Athralia » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:19 am

The Rapture Republic wrote:”Ivar seems to be commendable and powerless monarch with using other means to spread his influence for the Heathen Kingdom. Although, it is a shame that Kyneland and Rapture will get along because of political differences, which is childish in my opinion. Oh well, I stand positive! Have a wonderful raid! Make Odin proud!”
-Eta Carinae

"I know that he seems to approve of me, but I cannot help but feel incredibly suspicious of him. Granted, that may be due to my prejudices against his nation and so I realise my judgement of him may be unfair, but even still, I do not think that I am ever going to be able to trust him."
- Liliya Vakara, Lady Protector of the Athralian Confederation
Last edited by Athralia on Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
THE ATHRALIAN CONFEDERATION
Liliya Vakara, Lady Protector of the Athralian Confederation An Overview of the Athralian Confederation The Ideology of Athralia The Athralian Navy and Marine Corps Forum Surveys
This nation is still very much a work in progress, so if you have any questions or spot any errors or inconsistencies in my factbooks, please do not hesitate to let me know

NS STATS ARE NOT USED

User avatar
Reichsstaaten von Germania
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 52
Founded: Jan 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Reichsstaaten von Germania » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:46 am

Athralia wrote:
The Rapture Republic wrote:”Ivar seems to be commendable and powerless monarch with using other means to spread his influence for the Heathen Kingdom. Although, it is a shame that Kyneland and Rapture will get along because of political differences, which is childish in my opinion. Oh well, I stand positive! Have a wonderful raid! Make Odin proud!”
-Eta Carinae

"I know that he seems to approve of me, but I cannot help but feel incredibly suspicious of him. Granted, that may be due to my prejudices against his nation and so I realise my judgement of him may be unfair, but even still, I do not think that I am ever going to be able to trust him."
- Liliya Vakara, Lady Protector of the Athralian Confederation



“Personally I dislike the way her nation is run but Vakara is definitely an intelligent “woman”.....although maybe not the best leader.”


Kaiser Konrad I von Volkheim
I do not use NS stats

——Reichstaaten von Germania——
Alternate history in which the German civil war was much worse and led to the deaths of the Hohenzollern and the rise of the von Volkheim family

User avatar
The Pendulum Wars
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 14
Founded: Jun 01, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Pendulum Wars » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:01 am

“Is this Emperor great? Hmm...not that much. I mean he isn’t so much of a great emperor I’m just saying.”
- 45th President of the United States, Donald John Trump

“Papers, pls.”
- Gary, working as a border officer to the Pendulum Wars
The Pendulum Wars
Let's get right *inhales* INTO THE SHITFEST!
NationState Stats are turning the freaking frogs gay.
YouTube Skeptics are just like Necrontyr.
Got more matriarchs than patriarchs.

Mekishima wrote:"This is like that one American book I read... Ready Player One, I think?"
~a Mekishiman transfer
Warhammer 40K inspired this nation. If you can even call it that.
Basically a very distorted and convoluted anti-war message of a nation with internet memes, Anime, more memes, history memes, Warhammer 40k, and bouts of depression.

User avatar
Alanis Star
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 471
Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Alanis Star » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:05 am

The Pendulum Wars wrote:“Is this Emperor great? Hmm...not that much. I mean he isn’t so much of a great emperor I’m just saying.”
- 45th President of the United States, Donald John Trump

“Papers, pls.”
- Gary, working as a border officer to the Pendulum Wars


Oooh, I am not very sure about this one, to be honest! I have heard about the one from the real-life, but this counterpart seems a little bit more approachable, though that is not saying much. I hope he has an open mind to the views and situation around him. Dobroć wie, że ignorancja podkopie sprawę.* Neutral for now!
- Zastępca Strażnik Adriana Krystal Desiree “Manipulator Światła” Venus Kowalski Faith Stanisława Engelse I. Cherise Sztormowska Lillian

* : Goodness knows that ignorance will screw things up.
Last edited by Alanis Star on Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Valentine Z's first ever puppet.
• I don't go around arguing Politics! Why can't we be friends instead?
• I really want to carry a kitten and pet it.
• A perfect balance between urban and nature.
• Ruled by a magical android from another dimension, always cheerful and smiling.

Northern Ateria wrote:"Aww, you [Clarissa] purr just like a little kitten..." - President Adamaris Leah Harley Mustang
Indefinite delay until further consideration is given to the nation in the foreseeable future. In other words, WIP.
I have never failed to cheer up someone with wholesomeness. NationStates, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube... you name the place, I did it. ♥

User avatar
Low bloods
Envoy
 
Posts: 201
Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:39 am

Ooh a new face, I'm not var- Positive they're fine but I'll need to dig awhile."-Oni
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook rework in progress]
Eyyy, if you're new to this whole YL reaction leader thing give me a click if its giving you a hard time.(pretty WIP)
current news: it's that time of the year again as the fallen lords rise for the fallen festival!. (All October)

User avatar
The Rapture Republic
Diplomat
 
Posts: 516
Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Rapture Republic » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:44 am

Low bloods wrote:Ooh a new face, I'm not var- Positive they're fine but I'll need to dig awhile."-Oni

”Oni is calm and pleasant person to be around, disregarding his background, though I ponder, how he’ll stand against more powerful contestants slowly revealing themselves on the Arena? Hmm.”
-Eta Carinae
Last edited by The Rapture Republic on Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Join Uvoan’s Discord Today! Or else be bombarded by artillery fire.

[|Rapture Tribune|] “Rapture stands with the People of Hong Kong’s fight against mindless tyranny.” Says Chancellor John Mercer in a Press Conference. |

User avatar
Hystaria
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 497
Founded: Jul 04, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hystaria » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:15 pm

The Rapture Republic wrote:
Low bloods wrote:Ooh a new face, I'm not var- Positive they're fine but I'll need to dig awhile."-Oni

”Oni is calm and pleasant person to be around, disregarding his background, though I ponder, how he’ll stand against more powerful contestants slowly revealing themselves on the Arena? Hmm.”
-Eta Carinae

¨A kind person in that realm that doesnt just want power. Interesting, You may be the thing that allows your Republic to stay polically open, and allow are cold relations to warm. I like you. Give Victor my word.¨
-Maxim Gorgen
Last edited by Hystaria on Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A [Tier:9 Level:1 Type:9
Power Comparator: (see below)5.2, according to this index.

(Please quote me in forums to find your response, please, that would be nice.)
Trade with me, trade without Idelogys harming us, Money doesn't care what side you are on.
i swear my eternal service to the lasaga lord and wish to spread it to all i meet .
[spoiler= Official Allies]Bolkenia
Kowani wrote:Hystaria. They’re both edgy, but only one of them is a special kind of edgy.

I dont use NS states, I use factbooks.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arkeyana, France Gall, GLBT, Graag Brom, Hamatu, Nioya, Synne Industries, Uvoan, Yegla Islands

Advertisement

Remove ads