NATION

PASSWORD

Your Leader's Personal Opinion on the AN's Leader(s) XIII

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Deltia-
Secretary

Founded: Jul 13, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Deltia- » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:24 pm

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:-"There's nothing overrated about being the manifestation of 4.5 billion years of optimisation under God," -
~ Premier Cédric Lésage

"Sorry, but you did know I meant emotion-wise, right?"

- Alisa I

/skip
Federal Empire of Deltia | Bundskaizerriik Avontiken
A federal constitutional monarchy in Central Europe that's pretty much a cyberpunk re-incarnation of the German Empire.

I am nice to everyone I meet as I don't want to feel like a jackass in the case that they died tomorrow.

PMT-FT gang
Quick YL/AL thing for me
Would you live in Deltia
Deltia's NS stats accidentally got in the way of a few drunk supersoldiers

(03/10/2022)Der Weld: BREAKING NEWS: Americans, Aussies and Taiwanese beat back PRC from Taipei Now Playing:Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You

UIS Leviathan
Attaché

Founded: Nov 16, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby UIS Leviathan » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:36 pm

“You know I’m glad the modern world is almost rid of such men, but at least the middle eastern ones have the balls to admit their balls touched some kid's. These Christian ones pretend like they don’t, but everyone knows they run an elitist dark goth pope-sanctioned pedo death cult. How else could they willing crusade, a fancy word for genocide? On the morality of their god? No, that’d be quite hypocritical to their faith, no, I believe they worship children. Crusades are a cover to gain more.”
- Leviathan
UIS Leviathan - Dunking on FT empires since the first multiversal jump
Fleet Backstory / Fleet Overview < Check out New Alien Ship "Millennium"
I’m usually not a fan of themes, but here’s one for ya

Nouveau Quebecois
Envoy

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:36 pm

Deltia- wrote:
"Sorry, but you did know I meant emotion-wise, right?"

- Alisa I

-"Cough- yes, of course. My English is nothing short of fluent, after all." -
~ Premier Cédric Lésage, adjusting his tie.

/skip
Last edited by Nouveau Quebecois on Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.==. Nouveau État Québécois .==.
.= Factbooks WIP. NS stats have been accidentally strangled in the trunk of a 1968 Chevrolet Biscayne. =.
.= Don't like our religious extremism? Maybe you'll think twice once your see the export rates on our free-market mining and energy industries. =.
Le Conseil de la Francosphère - The Francosphère Council: A coalition of states united behind the banner of French heritage.

Stanier
Envoy

Founded: Aug 28, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Stanier » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:41 pm

"Ah, questa è la parte in cui tutto fallisce (This is the part where everything backfires). lo ammetto che whilst Leviathan is a very capable AI on what he does, directing the ship, he is pretty much lacking on the communications department, as seen by the extreme amount of sass he uses. But after all, he wasn't programmed to be a polite Assistente virtuale, like Shelley or something of the sort"
- Sing Antonio Montemaggiore, Presidente dalla Repubblica Stanieresa
Call me Lima
Italic text with mostly lower case letters = I'm not being serious/I'm joking.
Stanier is set in 2016.
NS stats are used, except when contradicted by yours truly in the factbooks. Policies are a case-by-case, the No Prisons one is fake news.
Slowly learning Italian
2001 Fiesta best Fiesta

La Voce Di Stanier, Junio 2016: Motion to intervene the Protectorship of the Japanese Province blocked by Commissioners from the entity, expected to be voted again next Thursday|Stria-Schyster issues recall for 270,000 Stria Joia hatchbacks due to potential hydraulic liquid leaks|Proc. Gen. Mèndez publishes results of probe into police brutality at gay pride parade last week

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:46 pm

"I'm always curious about this one. I have much respect for him and I see no reason to think ill of him due to our neutral views towards one another.

He has shown our relations can be on the flip of a coin in a rather passive aggressive manner. This doesn't worry me much as I trust that we will be distant, but also
Retain a rather neutral respect towards one another as we are both unsure of how to act."-Oni
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook rework in progress]
Eyyy, if you're new to this whole YL reaction leader thing give me a click if its giving you a hard time.(pretty WIP)
current news: With the cold slowly melting and the heat steadily rising Lowblood is looking fairly well.

The Rapture Republic
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Rapture Republic » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:53 pm

Low bloods wrote:"I'm always curious about this one. I have much respect for him and I see no reason to think ill of him due to our neutral views towards one another.

He has shown our relations can be on the flip of a coin in a rather passive aggressive manner. This doesn't worry me much as I trust that we will be distant, but also
Retain a rather neutral respect towards one another as we are both unsure of how to act."-Oni

”Oh look an Assassin trying to be the Good King for his subjects, when in the end all that effort put into his meaningless will be for nothing. As the ungrateful little savages that are his people will try to assassinate him for no particular reason like Oni did with the other guy and that guy with the next guy. Utterly meaningless! I want to deploy the Guardians to pacify these fuckers so they can behave like proper subjects!” But, but, unfortunately, Mercer says no...So I must obey because I know how to respect and be compliant with the authorities.”
-VictorNet

”Do apologize, Oni. VictorNet can be rather unpredictable in the way he interacts with people, mainly foreigners for some reason. One day he can be as a friendly as everyone but without warning can be the devil incarnate. We aren’t sure why this is, there isn’t anything off putting about his programming that we know of, we checked twice and found nothing unusual in the coding so...yeah. I apologize for you having to hear VictorNet, when he gets moody to put it lightly.”
-Chancellor John Mercer
Last edited by The Rapture Republic on Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Click here. To join Uvoan’s discord today! Or else be bombarded by artillery fire!
[|Rapture Tribune|]

Valentine Z
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Valentine Z » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:32 pm

Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General ov Valentine Z” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Tristian Marnix Svitw. Lewis Hyatt X. Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing: Do I trust them? It's like being asked if I like to be slapped again so the answer would be an obvious "No". The fact of the matter is, two of them are utterly unpredictable, & you will never know what the hell they're gonna do. Neutral, but negative.

Exuberant Superintendent T-1000/2904 Surveillant Clarissa Alanis Star Breya « La Amoureux Chéri » Millie Taissa Butterfly Mélody Coraline Jolijn Trini Clementine Hollie Samantha Zeta Harumi: Well, Vallie... maybe they are just having bad days like any others! Granted, I feel a little... uncomfortable, around them as well, but maybe we can still talk to them if possible? I don't really see an issue if we can talk now and then, of course!

Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General ov Valentine Z” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Tristian Marnix Svitw. Lewis Hyatt X. Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing: Yeah, you are right, dear. Maybe I am just worked up too much over them. Still won't change the fact that I am not really in a mood to trust them fully though. Maybe time will tell, Clarissa... time will tell on whether or not I can trust them again.

Exuberant Superintendent T-1000/2904 Surveillant Clarissa Alanis Star Breya « La Amoureux Chéri » Millie Taissa Butterfly Mélody Coraline Jolijn Trini Clementine Hollie Samantha Zeta Harumi: I understand, haha! Hopefully, time will make sure that both of them're seasoned, and that they will grow beyond that phase of hurting people! They've the potential to be nice as just as many others, but they need to learn with time, then.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NSSCRA 8: #7 - Clarissa Alanis Star || #15 - Jolyn Helen Ceeta || #31 - Gwen Tracer Allison || #63 - Marcus Alan Ariel Baptiste

Clarissa mistaken for Smurf/Avatar: 3
Valentijn misgendered: 33 ⅓

If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
>>> >>> >>> Q & A Here! | Heights of NS! Add yours now! <<< <<< <<<
• About me.
• You thought I'm a She. Hah!
• Eat my freaking tranquility. - Zenyatta
• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
NEWS: Valentine Z time-skipped to 2070. Colonised Mars, population at 9+ billion!

Kingdom Of The UN
Attaché

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:34 pm

Communist scum

Stanier
Envoy

New York Times Democracy

Postby Stanier » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:40 pm

AN:
"¡Mirá! ¡Un boludo y medio!"
- Sandro Mèndez, Procuratore Generale della Repubblica Stanieresa

Valentine Z:
"Now, what is this? A pair of overly cheerful giants? One of which is some sort of Terminator modelled after something actually ideal, now that is nice. But what isn't nice is that the Terminator is somehow married to this radioactive giant, and how they poke into my upbringing and personal life, how my father raised me is just fine! Thank you! And do tell the wanker Brit to leave him the hell alone. I admire Valentijn's ways to save mankind, so I suppose that at least at a professional level, we will be okay"
- Shinoda Akira, Commizionata Principale dalla Repubblica Stanieresa
Last edited by Stanier on Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Lima
Stanier is set in 2016.
NS stats are used, except when contradicted by yours truly in the factbooks. Policies are a case-by-case, the No Prisons one is fake news.
Slowly learning Italian
2001 Fiesta best Fiesta

La Voce Di Stanier, Junio 2016: Motion to intervene the Protectorship of the Japanese Province blocked by Commissioners from the entity, expected to be voted again next Thursday|Stria-Schyster issues recall for 270,000 Stria Joia hatchbacks due to potential hydraulic liquid leaks|Proc. Gen. Mèndez publishes results of probe into police brutality at gay pride parade last week

Ascended Stalin
Civilian

Founded: Jun 30, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Ascended Stalin » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:40 pm

Kingdom Of The UN wrote:Communist scum

"Not even much good as a snack. Always hated the taste of monarchists. Although he's got some decent bone structure - that skull would make for a mighty fine nightside lamp."
-Ascended Stalin

"I used to love football. Then someone took the ball away from me. That was really upsetting - it's actually why I invented communism. Gotta say, Lenin was a decent striker way back in the day."
-Ascended Stalin

Stanier wrote:"Now, what is this? A pair of overly cheerful giants? One of which is some sort of Terminator modelled after something actually ideal, now that is nice. But what isn't nice is that the Terminator is somehow married to this radioactive giant, and how they poke into my upbringing and personal life, how my father raised me is just fine! Thank you! And do tell the wanker Brit to leave him the hell alone. I admire Valentijn's ways to save mankind, so I suppose that at least at a professional level, we will be okay"

"Look, I know you beat the shit out of the Tsarists. Not really a big deal, we did too. Now I suggest you go back to dancing on Hirohito's grave, or whatever it is you people do over there. Don't make me bring over two more goddamn nukes."
-Ascended Stalin
Last edited by Ascended Stalin on Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
☭ BREAKING NEWS: STALIN RELEASES HOLODOMOR 2 ☭
☭ ICE PICK SALES SKYROCKET ☭

If this nation ever has civil rights, rest assured that they are accidental.
Bane of capitalists, fascists, kulaks, Trots, chefs and OP FFT empires everywhere.

Jaedonland wrote:Run over by car

UIS Leviathan
Attaché

Father Knows Best State

Postby UIS Leviathan » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:40 pm

“I feel like I’m having a fucking stroke reading the info on this guy. Is this like a joke or something? A kingdom of the UN? What does that even mean? Does it mean anything? Is this a bad prank?”
- Leviathan

Valentine Z wrote:Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General ov Valentine Z” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Tristian Marnix Svitw. Lewis Hyatt X. Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing: Do I trust them? It's like being asked if I like to be slapped again so the answer would be an obvious "No". The fact of the matter is, two of them are utterly unpredictable, & you will never know what the hell they're gonna do. Neutral, but negative.

Exuberant Superintendent T-1000/2904 Surveillant Clarissa Alanis Star Breya « La Amoureux Chéri » Millie Taissa Butterfly Mélody Coraline Jolijn Trini Clementine Hollie Samantha Zeta Harumi: Well, Vallie... maybe they are just having bad days like any others! Granted, I feel a little... uncomfortable, around them as well, but maybe we can still talk to them if possible? I don't really see an issue if we can talk now and then, of course!

Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General ov Valentine Z” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Tristian Marnix Svitw. Lewis Hyatt X. Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing: Yeah, you are right, dear. Maybe I am just worked up too much over them. Still won't change the fact that I am not really in a mood to trust them fully though. Maybe time will tell, Clarissa... time will tell on whether or not I can trust them again.

Exuberant Superintendent T-1000/2904 Surveillant Clarissa Alanis Star Breya « La Amoureux Chéri » Millie Taissa Butterfly Mélody Coraline Jolijn Trini Clementine Hollie Samantha Zeta Harumi: I understand, haha! Hopefully, time will make sure that both of them're seasoned, and that they will grow beyond that phase of hurting people! They've the potential to be nice as just as many others, but they need to learn with time, then.

(don’t worry I got you fam)

“They’d be bearable if they shut up and stopped threatening to hug me or the fleet. If I let you pet Snark will you stop bugging me? You’ll have to offer her an entire fucking whale though so good luck with that.”
- Leviathan

Christ, double Ninja’d, oof
One sec

AN: “I think he lets winning battleship get to his massive head. Do me a favor and S U C C yourself into extinction.”
- Leviathan
Last edited by UIS Leviathan on Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Bloodshade
Envoy

Founded: May 28, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bloodshade » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:46 pm

Valentine Z wrote: snip

"Clarissa and Valentijn are some of the loveliest individuals I've ever had the pleasure to know and my opinion shall stay solid until they both turn evil. May whatever higher power forbid something like that ever happening." - Ambrosia

"Enough of your mollycoddling, Ambrosia. You sicken me with your excessively tender and loving nature. They look abominable and monstrous, even to an ancient vampire such as myself. If they were not so overly optimistic, you would be calling for their destruction. They reek of too much sweetness. I cannot stomach such optimism in a world full of death and destruction. However, I must admit that their power is admirable." - Konrad Von Carstein, Ambrosia's uncle.

"Maybe you shouldn't judge these two by their cover? I thought you said that looks can be deceiving. You can be powerful and see the good in the world. You're just not capable of seeing the world in the same way like they do. Besides, they're my friends. Why shouldn't I show kindness to them?" - Ambrosia

AN: "Oh look, it's the vampire hating killer artificial intelligence of a battleship! I always wondered, would you treat me better if I was human? Besides, I think you missed the fact that I have never drank any blood in my life. You're not only unbearable. You're too quick to jump to conclusions. It's a shame your father only taught you to respect two species when the galaxy is full of downtrodden lifeforms." - Ambrosia

"It is a lump of thinking metal that shall most probably never bother you, young one. Why does this thing vex you so much?" - Konrad Von Carstein
Last edited by Bloodshade on Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kingdom Of The UN
Attaché

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:56 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:“I feel like I’m having a fucking stroke reading the info on this guy. Is this like a joke or something? A kingdom of the UN? What does that even mean? Does it mean anything? Is this a bad prank?”
- Leviathan

Valentine Z wrote:Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General ov Valentine Z” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Tristian Marnix Svitw. Lewis Hyatt X. Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing: Do I trust them? It's like being asked if I like to be slapped again so the answer would be an obvious "No". The fact of the matter is, two of them are utterly unpredictable, & you will never know what the hell they're gonna do. Neutral, but negative.

“They’d be bearable if they shut up and stopped threatening to hug me or the fleet. If I let you pet Snark will you stop bugging me? You’ll have to offer her an entire fucking whale though so good luck with that.”
- Leviathan

One sec

AN: “I think he lets winning battleship get to his massive head. Do me a favor and S U C C yourself into extinction.”
- Leviathan

No this is no prank i have to admit i'm not the best writer and personally writing that hurt me just as much as you i didn't really know what to add to these fact books or whatever that's why i go on these dispatches so i can get info from you guys to help with my writing and by your comment it seems like i'm not doing a good job which i have to admit yeah that info sucks but i try but ill try to figure out how to better on it as well until then ill be the kingdom of the UN so a little back story i made this account/nation in 6th grade and i was snorting fuck'in smarties at that time so you know i was kinda stupid and i would love to be able to change the name of my nation but i cant i'm sorry if you don't know what it means but if i was able to i would change it but until then the meaning of the nation is The kingdom of the United Nations you know like a lot of nations under one kingdom or whatever so i hope that answers your questions.
Last edited by Kingdom Of The UN on Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UIS Leviathan
Attaché

Father Knows Best State

Postby UIS Leviathan » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:03 pm

Kingdom Of The UN wrote:-snip-

Yeah I don’t really fucking care.

Bloodshade wrote:AN: "Oh look, it's the vampire hating killer artificial intelligence of a battleship! I always wondered, would you treat me better if I was human? Besides, I think you missed the fact that I have never drank any blood in my life. You're not only unbearable. You're too quick to jump to conclusions. It's a shame your father only taught you to respect two species when the galaxy is full of downtrodden lifeforms." - Ambrosia

"It is a lump of thinking metal that shall most probably never bother you, young one. Why does this thing vex you so much?" - Konrad Von Carstein

“Uh, duh? Are you as stupid as you are a slut? I already said it doesn’t matter if you haven’t drank blood, are you deaf/blind too? Your species is literally parasitic. 1v1 me kid, I’ll kick your dad's ass too or whatever that other guy is.”
- Leviathan

“If I may, Satan doesn’t dislike vampires, rather he’s never really said anything about them, and he’s never really actually called for human supremacy. However where we're from, if what he says is true, humanity is really the only natural species left, and their vast intelligence makes them far superior to Angels, Demons, and possibly even himself.”
- Echo

/skip
Last edited by UIS Leviathan on Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Bloodshade
Envoy

Founded: May 28, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bloodshade » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:07 pm

Kingdom Of The UN wrote: snip

OOC: It's alright. Don't worry too much. We all came from humble beginnings. Just always try to improve whenever you have the free time. That's pretty much the key and on F7, always try to reply as best as you can to whoever you're replying to someone and try to build up your info so people can give you a good reply too.

/skip but I'm next I guess (?) so do me :P
Last edited by Bloodshade on Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nantoraka
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nantoraka » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:15 pm

Kingdom Of The UN wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:“I feel like I’m having a fucking stroke reading the info on this guy. Is this like a joke or something? A kingdom of the UN? What does that even mean? Does it mean anything? Is this a bad prank?”
- Leviathan

- Leviathan

One sec

- Leviathan

No this is no prank i have to admit i'm not the best writer and personally writing that hurt me just as much as you i didn't really know what to add to these fact books or whatever that's why i go on these dispatches so i can get info from you guys to help with my writing and by your comment it seems like i'm not doing a good job which i have to admit yeah that info sucks but i try but ill try to figure out how to better on it as well until then ill be the kingdom of the UN so a little back story i made this account/nation in 6th grade and i was snorting fuck'in smarties at that time so you know i was kinda stupid and i would love to be able to change the name of my nation but i cant i'm sorry if you don't know what it means but if i was able to i would change it but until then the meaning of the nation is The kingdom of the United Nations you know like a lot of nations under one kingdom or whatever so i hope that answers your questions.

make a new nation and transfer your stuff there mate
easy peasy

Bloodshade wrote:
Valentine Z wrote: snip

"Clarissa and Valentijn are some of the loveliest individuals I've ever had the pleasure to know and my opinion shall stay solid until they both turn evil. May whatever higher power forbid something like that ever happening." - Ambrosia

"Enough of your mollycoddling, Ambrosia. You sicken me with your excessively tender and loving nature. They look abominable and monstrous, even to an ancient vampire such as myself. If they were not so overly optimistic, you would be calling for their destruction. They reek of too much sweetness. I cannot stomach such optimism in a world full of death and destruction. However, I must admit that their power is admirable." - Konrad Von Carstein, Ambrosia's uncle.

"Maybe you shouldn't judge these two by their cover? I thought you said that looks can be deceiving. You can be powerful and see the good in the world. You're just not capable of seeing the world in the same way like they do. Besides, they're my friends. Why shouldn't I show kindness to them?" - Ambrosia

AN: "Oh look, it's the vampire hating killer artificial intelligence of a battleship! I always wondered, would you treat me better if I was human? Besides, I think you missed the fact that I have never drank any blood in my life. You're not only unbearable. You're too quick to jump to conclusions. It's a shame your father only taught you to respect two species when the galaxy is full of downtrodden lifeforms." - Ambrosia

"ambrosia muh main nigga-ress"
"In all seriousness, having the sex appeal of Ms Universe, Ambrosia is one of the nicest and most bearable people I've come across. Every single time I've talked with her, I've enjoyed it. Ironically, I have to say we started out hating each other at first; but now I've gotten over my ass, she's one of my favorite people to interact with, easily among the few I hold fairly close to my heart and friendship."
-Director Phur'an
Androids are better than iPhones.
Factbooks are designed for dark theme, maniacs use light theme
I'm politically chaotic evil
Anything that causes all around human misery or destroys the planet gets a thumbs up in my book
I hate purple.

Stanier
Envoy

New York Times Democracy

Postby Stanier » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:16 pm

Bloodshade wrote:[Snip]

"Uh, so a vampire? How... Pathetic, both in my sense and in the sense of her uncle. She can't even be a proper vampire, and as a person? Urgh, she does nothing but repulse me. At least she rules over Bloodshade sort-of properly, so I suppose I can overlook it... Hey, why does this say she is dating the daughter of the President?"

*Sing Antonio is seen in the background, interrogating his daughter for answers with visible concern*

AN:
"Huh, so this is the Director Montemaggiore likes to talk about? Veo el porque (I see why), I admire what he has done so far, and he is the proof that radical change must be progressive rather than immediate, his work and love for Nantoraka will be remembered by its citizens, and surely will be recognized by others, I hope"
- Sandro Mèndez, Procuratore Generale della Repubblica Stanieresa

"Quick question Sandro, can you pronounce il suo nome (His name)?"
- Sing Antonio

"... Nah, ni puta idea de cómo se dice (No fucking idea of how you say it). I'll call him 'Pután' and see how he reacts"
Last edited by Stanier on Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Call me Lima
Stanier is set in 2016.
Slowly learning Italian
2001 Fiesta best Fiesta

Kingdom Of The UN
Attaché

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:19 pm

Nantoraka wrote:
Kingdom Of The UN wrote:

make a new nation and transfer your stuff there mate
easy peasy

Bloodshade wrote:

"ambrosia muh main nigga-ress"
"In all seriousness, having the sex appeal of Ms Universe, Ambrosia is one of the nicest and most bearable people I've come across. Every single time I've talked with her, I've enjoyed it. Ironically, I have to say we started out hating each other at first; but now I've gotten over my ass, she's one of my favorite people to interact with, easily among the few I hold fairly close to my heart and friendship."
-Director Phur'an

like even the population and all that

Stanier
Envoy

New York Times Democracy

Postby Stanier » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:41 pm

For anyone who can't be bothered to follow the shitshow that happened before. It's my turn, and these are my leaders:

Sing Montemaggiore, the President of Stanier.

Sandro Mèndez, the Attorney General of Stanier

And

Shinoda Akira, our equivalent to a Speaker of the House
Call me Lima
Stanier is set in 2016.
Slowly learning Italian
2001 Fiesta best Fiesta

Uvoan
Attaché

Founded: Apr 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Uvoan » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:55 pm

"... Heh. An interesting Trifecta, I shall admit. I have said my thoughts on Sing before, he is a great man, but I still do wonder... However, two new faces greet me! Sandro Mendez... How interesting. A footballer, whose early history... Well, had a rough start. But he didn't let that stop him... And he trained hard, won some deserved victories... And then went into politics. An abrupt transfer, and one that must have been tough... And had a miraculous career within his sphere- I have to wonder, to be frank... And then he went and got promoted to Attorney General, after digging up some dirt. My brain must wonder, but... I do wish him luck in his, continuing, career."

Zkto' then shifts his attention to the dossier of Shinoda Akira...

"And then the Japanese Supremacist. Born long after the age of the Rising Sun had set underneath a hail of fire... Trained by a dirt-bag of a father to be a racist individual, something she has felt her whole life. Using her influence to bully other students, and then... It mysteriously stops- Even with a miraculously early graduation of high-school, and then moving onto college. Getting her dream degree, an inheritance, and a business. A rather successful life, and then politics got involved further than she already was. Calling for strikes, riots, protests... And the people listened. What a powerful tool, the people. She stuck it out through attempts to force her to run, and knuckled down- Losing to Mr. Sing, in an election I can only imagine was.. cut throat. Heh... There's a lot to say about her- But most of it is just the simple platitudes. She is certainly a symbol for equality, perseverance, and never fearing the state... I do wonder where that courage came from, however."
-Zkto' Zovban,
Credit to Arkeyana for 'Schizotech'
"To my right was Europe, to my Left the Americas, and in front of me lay an uncertain future. To the rear was an era of slavery, and Monarchs. There was a chasm, which I bridged with two simple words-'Volan Tzaese.' This Rebellion." - Zkto' Zovban, 1922

Valentine Z
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Valentine Z » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:06 pm

Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General ov Valentine Z” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Tristian Marnix Svitw. Lewis Hyatt X. Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing: Well, well, my little friend! Glad to see you again, haha! It's been a while, hope you have been fine! My only concern for you so far is... I think it is perhaps your policies that are hurting you a little! I mean, I can understand differing thoughts, but assassinations? I think you might need to beef up your security, or kick those people that are trying to kill you! Alternatively, you can hire me as a bodyguard and trust me, I don't charge my friends! Still, positive! .... So, how's the weather today? It's sunny in Valentine Z, but... you know, thank goodness for these air-conditioned suits! And the armor is kinda spacious inside, haha! It's a woman armor, but it sure as hell is comfortable!

Exuberant Superintendent T-1000/2904 Surveillant Clarissa Alanis Star Breya « La Amoureux Chéri » Millie Taissa Butterfly Mélody Coraline Jolijn Trini Clementine Hollie Samantha Zeta Harumi: Would be fun if I can pick him up, but... I will respect his wishes, Vallie, haha! I think he would get intimidated by the height, and maybe afraid of being dropped, you know? And maybe THEN we would accidentally assassinate him, so... I will prefer not to do that as of now! [She lies down on her chest and inched towards Zkto' with her huge face] Ooooh, you are sooo cute, haha! Sorry, I tend to do that to people who are smaller, haha! Positive, of course!

Chief Aviator Gwen Tracer Hepburn “Fate of Existence and the Omniverse” Ellen Trixie Caitlin Foxworthy Avril Verlene Eveline Celinda Sammy Doris Wit. Oxton Arielle Lindall Leslie Vitesse Allison: Hahaha, ugh, you two need a room or two to talk sweetly! Still, I am not jealous over that, I can assure you! So... about Zkto! I will re-reflect everything Valentijn has told you, so... you can hire him, or me, if you want to! With Gwen Tracer on the job, these assassinations will be stopped within a millisecond, and every single thing they do? Killed, thwarted! Oh, I didn't mean kill as in kill the assassins. I will make all the plots against you backfire! I once sabotaged an explosive by stopping time, and taking out all the explosives and replacing it with spring-loaded confetti! The people love it! And then I put the offenders in jail for that, still! Tracer, at your service! Call me, hm hm!
Last edited by Valentine Z on Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NSSCRA 8: #7 - Clarissa Alanis Star || #15 - Jolyn Helen Ceeta || #31 - Gwen Tracer Allison || #63 - Marcus Alan Ariel Baptiste

Clarissa mistaken for Smurf/Avatar: 3
Valentijn misgendered: 33 ⅓

If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
>>> >>> >>> Q & A Here! | Heights of NS! Add yours now! <<< <<< <<<
• About me.
• You thought I'm a She. Hah!
• Eat my freaking tranquility. - Zenyatta
• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
NEWS: Valentine Z time-skipped to 2070. Colonised Mars, population at 9+ billion!

Empire of the United States
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 02, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Empire of the United States » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:19 pm

"Valentijn is quite a commendable leader who has a very positive aurora, they have done some impressive stuff during their lifetime as a very powerful leadership" - Emperor George III

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zitravgrad » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:19 pm

"What more can be said about the Valentians than that they are good friends of ours even if we sometimes keep away thanks to the sheer amount of joy they are radiating -- this is not normal for our melancholy daily feeling... If they ever want to visit us here, then we are more than ready to welcome them. Just don't poke the cats too hard. They are easily pissed. Also, I am quite interested in Ms. Gwen's wacky misshapens adventures through time and space."
Dr. Feodora Alexandrovna Miroslavskaya, First Lady of Zitravgrad

"Mrowwww..." (I guess they are okay.)
Fyodor the Partisan Cat

AN: "I have been... rather bored of the young liberal prince... whose name changes from time to time. I suppose that he is decent by his nation's standard, but in this forsaken land, we need a more cunning and sophisticated leader. He needs to grow up and shape up into a man who knows that politics is more than just "our people". Sad, but true."
Last edited by Zitravgrad on Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
❄ ❄ United Federation of Zitravgrad ❄ ❄
Under the Blue Sky, Over the Blue Sea, There is this Blue Forsaken Land.

PMT post-revolution nuclear wasteland crowned republic set in a mercilessly imperialist retro futuristic parallel universe. A nation of mixed market economy inclined to state capitalism, authoritarian social democracy with technocratic tendency, and cultural nationalism puppeting powerless church and monarchy. Very WIP it hurts but still readable. | OOC: Your Local Papers, Please Guy In Training

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Skyhooked » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:09 am

"She is such an adorable lady, isn't she? A beautiful, smart, humble, yet fragile and delicate blue rose of Zitravgrad. A loving mother and bright academic, ying and yang. Perhaps one day, she could help me to understand something about mysteries of quantum physics... I may be pretty smart dude, yeah, but my IQ (I know, this is a flawed way to measure one's inteligence, but humanity didn't invent anything better.)... is not 180. No neeed to worry about me, I can be pretty cunning, when situation demands. But sorry, can't be sophisticated. A cultural thingy, trait of all Skyhookers."-Shawn Bjornson
Last edited by Skyhooked on Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats can be used too.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=300

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: All booze 20% discount. Despite a common stereotype, we are not crime ridden place.

Refreshing News:
Perparations for an unprecedented grand festival are at full swing!/Grand debates about national anthem have started. Manowar - Warriors of the world VS Alestorm - Drink. Which song will win it's place? Place your bet!

The Rapture Republic
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Rapture Republic » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:09 am

Skyhooked wrote:"She is such an adorable lady, isn't she? A beautiful, smart, humble, yet fragile and delicate blue rose of Zitravgrad. A loving mother and bright academic, ying and yang. Perhaps one day, she could help me to understand something about mysteries of quantum physics... I may be pretty smart dude, yeah, but my IQ (I know, this is a flawed way to measure one's inteligence, but humanity didn't invent anything better.)... is not 180. No neeed to worry about me, I can be pretty cunning, when situation demands. But sorry, can't be sophisticated. A cultural thingy, trait of all Skyhookers."-Shawn Bjornson

”While I do appreciate the compliment in countrarguing the brat’s idiot of me, when it comes to believing me to be some dysfunctional third world leader, which is far from the truth as my achievements have shown myself and many others that I am worthy of my position and if I wasn’t there would no Rapture of today, just a pile of scrap at the bottom of the ocean. However, in saying this. It is quite difficult for me to relate the same with your leadership as performing hedonist actions in my view are disqualifications in political competency though I suppose I can compliment you, Bjornson and your crew for by magic keeping a Skyhooked stable despite being established as a libertarian state after your revolution.”
-Chancellor John Mercer

Click here. To join Uvoan’s discord today! Or else be bombarded by artillery fire!
[|Rapture Tribune|]

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7