NATION

PASSWORD

Based on the flag, what side of the Cold War was AN on?

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Zayan
Civilian
 
Posts: 0
Founded: Feb 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Zayan » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:49 am

Warsaw Pact

User avatar
Astoriya
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 387
Founded: Oct 04, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Astoriya » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:53 am

Neutral

User avatar
Bengal-Siamese Empire
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Jan 23, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bengal-Siamese Empire » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:39 am

Neutral

User avatar
Kato Van
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 20
Founded: Oct 14, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kato Van » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:07 am

Neutral

User avatar
X INC
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: May 14, 2015
Capitalist Paradise

Postby X INC » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:00 am

Kato Van wrote:Neutral


NATO

User avatar
Montbellia
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: Apr 30, 2017
Anarchy

Postby Montbellia » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:10 am

Third World
Anti-Fascist
Anti-Communist
Anti-Violence

User avatar
Gandoor
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8542
Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:39 pm

NATO
Flag is currently Akane Hino from Smile Precure.
I'm female.
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
TGs are welcome

User avatar
Democraticong Filipinas
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 25
Founded: Aug 04, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Democraticong Filipinas » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:40 pm

Warsaw Pact
The United Communes of Democratic Philippines
"Kalayaan, Kapantayan, Kapatiran"
AnthemInternationaleFactbook (WIP)
A post-3rd world commune risen from ruins of its former slums, stagnant economic growth and heavy political imparity which stained its reputation as what once was the 'Pearl of the Orient'.
Pro: Socialism, anarcho-communism, Palestine, LGBT support, separation of church and state, religious freedom, dictatorship
Anti: Duterteic nationalism, Canadian laissez-faire capitalism, political Catholic Church, Dengism, China, UNHRC, Erdogan


NShtats not used.
HEADLINES: INC takes world record for largest simultaneous humanitarian aid | Rescue operations continue throughout Manila after earthquake | Malacanang lifts sanctions on the DPRK in protest against WA

User avatar
Astoriya
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 387
Founded: Oct 04, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Astoriya » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:32 pm

NATO

User avatar
RubbaDucky
Secretary
 
Posts: 36
Founded: Jan 10, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby RubbaDucky » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:35 am

NATO
All Praise Our Great Leader The Giant Rubber Duck!
RubbaDucky, land of freedom, justice, and duckies

NS Stats not used. Real NS stats can be found here
When you visit RubbaDucky. NEVER FEED THE DUCKS WITH BREAD. DUCKS HATE BREAD. And remember Rubber ducks in RubbaDucky ARE LIVING CREATURES, like regular ducks.
The Giant Rubber Duck decided to mantain the curent cabinet after the victory in the 22-2 Elections.

User avatar
Vojelneit
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 45
Founded: Nov 28, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vojelneit » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:36 am

NATO.
OOC: French Nationalist, European Identitarian, Traditionalist, Ethnopluralist, Third Positionist.
Opposed to cultural decadency, social deviancy, unwarranted equality, democracy/dictatorship of the majority, immigration, capitalism, communism, liberalism, organised religion and imperialism.
8values; Political Compass.

In-game: WA delegate for The Greatestwoods. Send a telegram for any inquiries.

User avatar
Astoriya
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 387
Founded: Oct 04, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Astoriya » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:38 am

Non-aligned

User avatar
Lancedania
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Feb 12, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lancedania » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:01 am

NATO
♙Commonwealth of Lancedania♙
A nation that encompasses Canada and Alaska, and with a political culture similar to that of Finland. Lancedania has a diverse background of English farmers, French merchants, German fishermen, and Irish hunters.

Former British colony that gained independence in 1866 by means of diplomacy.
In the midst of the works that I need to do at school, I still chose to relax at NS while my grades deteriorate.
Les Informateur: 25 February, 2019 | 54 Russian nationals, arrested in Heidenberg for cases of online scamming | Former Lancedanian MP Laurence Chasseur, freed after 5 years of imprisonment for theft | Birthday of Australian documentarian and television personality Alf Boniface, celebrated around the British Commonwealth

User avatar
Green Africa
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Green Africa » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:11 am

I want to guess neutral and/or probably contained puppet factions from both sides.
Green Africa
Unity in Diversity | Una in Diversitate
EU | 06 President
Enadia, where the journey of a thousand miles begins with a simple step!
We situate ourselves right next to the disposable so that the day will come when we stop throwing people away.
Reverend Gregory J. Boyle

User avatar
Astoriya
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 387
Founded: Oct 04, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Astoriya » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:14 am

Non-aligned, possibly moving towards Warsaw pact (in western eyes)

User avatar
Captiotia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 403
Founded: Apr 03, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Captiotia » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:11 pm

NATO affiliate
Captiotian Summatory Socialist Republic
All for one, one for all.
overview × history × × parties × ideology
An island-bound scientific socialist society with diverse democracy and a curious populace.
SSR Captiotia (/kæptiˡoʊʃə/ kap-tee-OH-shuh) established 1948
Very Automated Luxury Gay Space Eco-Socialism with Cheese
National/Dominant Party: Summatory Socialist (Sigma) Party
Assemblies: National Council, National Senate, National Forum
Speaker of the Forum (Head of State): Quincy Green
Population: ~99,500,000 in 24 Prefectures + Capital District
call me quinn, comrade
21 · ∅ · CA ~ they/them
neurotic communist sympathizer
✓: STEM, music theory, impressionism
нет: red wine, fossil fuels, landlords
decommodify housing
healthcare for all

User avatar
The Eifel
Civilian
 
Posts: 0
Founded: Mar 06, 2018
Capitalizt

Postby The Eifel » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:59 pm

Soviet satellite state

User avatar
Gandoor
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8542
Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:40 pm

NATO
Flag is currently Akane Hino from Smile Precure.
I'm female.
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
TGs are welcome

User avatar
Bialogorsk
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Jan 31, 2019
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Bialogorsk » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:25 pm

Soviet ally (Kinda like Cuba & Vietnam maybe?)
19'Tʜᴇ Lᴏɴɢ Mᴀʀᴄʜ'94
The Confederation of Bialogorsk at the Amur
Federal republic of Sybiraks and Katorga convicts of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth once exiled to, and now living in the Russian Far East. Established a unique Identity based of the cosmopolitan Commonwealth and the Manchurian cultures, serving as a distinct identity from regular Russian, Manchurian and modern Polish.
Population: 9,983,000
Capital: Chabarowsk - 793,120
Largest City: Wladywostok - 818,536
Anthem: Hymn Sybirakow
Area (In Square Kilometres): 1,025,000

Bialogorsk-themed Memes



25% chance of beginner-tier RP, 75% chance of being unfunny and 100% of being obnoxious and uninformed. Skeet Skeet.
Alt of Khryov
OOC

User avatar
Abject Ludicrosity
Attaché
 
Posts: 69
Founded: Oct 01, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Abject Ludicrosity » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:26 pm

Non-Aligned Movement

User avatar
Novorkov
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Novorkov » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:41 pm

Vaguely communist
КРАЖА НОВОРКОВ
------------------------------------------
Land of Myriad Wonders
Novorkov
Want to know what's going on? Check out the latest news!

NS stats are mostly accurate, but some of our policies shall be taken with a grain of salt.

User avatar
Vykrotia
Envoy
 
Posts: 295
Founded: Feb 20, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vykrotia » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:35 pm

Neutral.
NATIONAL INFORMATION
PRESIDENT: GARRETT GAUNDELLI
GOVERNMENT: MARTIAL LAW
POPULATION: 49,708,493
CURRENCY: VYEKK (V̶)
OOC INFORMATION
NAME: ???
AGE: 17
LOCATION: USA
NATIONALITY: MEXICAN-AMERICAN
THE VYKROTIAN FEDERATION
FORTITUDO - POTESTAS - ORDINEM
ϟ

A heavily militarized, nationalistic nation located in eastern Europe. Having endured countless acts of war and oppression, Vyrkotia advocates the belief of authoritarianism and the support of a modern kratocracy.

Est. 2021 | Current year: 2031 | NS stats are NOT used

User avatar
Gandoor
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8542
Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:04 pm

Major non-NATO ally
Flag is currently Akane Hino from Smile Precure.
I'm female.
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
TGs are welcome

User avatar
Palins
Envoy
 
Posts: 222
Founded: Aug 19, 2014
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Palins » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:53 pm

NATO

User avatar
Russian States of America
Civilian
 
Posts: 0
Founded: Feb 13, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Russian States of America » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:10 pm

Neutral

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Degenesis, Eclides, Krukhaimen, Spearos

Advertisement

Remove ads