Page 218 of 238

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:21 pm
by The Dodo Republic
Granted. But Saturn does the same and destroys the solar system.


I wish I had an Anime girl GF

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:27 pm
by Ayverin
Granted, she's literally the letter GF.

I wish I can play Rondo Alla Turka on the Piano

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:40 pm
by Babalabuska
Granted, you can play it perfectly but it's the only thing you can play. Also, if anyone is around to hear it, you suddenly start playing horribly off-key.




I wish to obtain drip.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:24 pm
by Nevadaia
Granted, you are now melting

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish I was good at typing.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:25 pm
by Treciene
Granted but you have typed so well that your keyboard keys have been swapped in the process.

I wish I had a donut corporation.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:14 pm
by Ayverin
Granted, you later die young due to diabetes

I wish to be Dr. Manhattan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:12 pm
by Window Land
Granted, but immediately following the transformation, an anvil falls out of the sky and crushes you. That's what you get for accidentally walking under a forge during moving day. What, you didn't see the anvil precariously dangling there? I guess that's what happens after you're too obsessed over your transformation to look at your surroundings. Oh well, better luck next time.


I wish for Will E. Coyote to get crushed by his own anvil.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:16 pm
by Babalabuska
Granted but you get crushed along with him.




I wish that I could be sent to Minecraft.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:39 pm
by Electricate
You get a job in Mojang and get fired when Microsoft buys it

I wish the next Windows design was based on Windows 95.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:17 am
by Ayverin
Electricate wrote:You get a job in Mojang and get fired when Microsoft buys it

I wish the next Windows design was based on Windows 95.

Granted, your window is now bulky and when I mean window, I mean the window glass.

I wish Maphilindo exist.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:26 am
by Weeeest viiiiirginiaaaa
Granted! Maphilindo is a prosperous Japanese puppet state after their victory in world war 2.

I wish we didn’t lose so much knowledge when the Spaniards conquered their parts of the new world

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:45 am
by Kromi
Granted, the knowledge was never there in the first place.




I wish I could solve a Rubik's Cube.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:48 am
by Prusmia
Granted, you can solve a 2x2 rubix cube.

I wish that whenever I said "more than 10,000 babies" the nearest 10,001-11,000 babies would stampede through my vicinity before returning to where they started.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:11 am
by Talchyon
Prusmia wrote:Granted, you can solve a 2x2 rubix cube.

I wish that whenever I said "more than 10,000 babies" the nearest 10,001-11,000 babies would stampede through my vicinity before returning to where they started.


Granted, but since babies can't move very fast, or controlled, it takes forever, and you've now got your hands full changing poopy diapers and listening to colicky screams and tantrums.

I wish me taking a day off today doesn't backfire.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:24 am
by Weeeest viiiiirginiaaaa
Granted! You get the day off because you have developed a case of the Black Death and you get sick leave

I wish that you could run .exe files on non-windows devices

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:39 am
by Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire
Weeeest viiiiirginiaaaa wrote:Granted! You get the day off because you have developed a case of the Black Death and you get sick leave

I wish that you could run .exe files on non-windows devices

Granted, but every monday all windows systems have to simultaneously crash at the worst time possible as a sacrifice to allow .exe files to run on other systems.

I wish nukes never existed (oh god this is about to get political).

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:43 am
by NewBlackStation
listen man im a genie, not a make a wish foundation


I wish my crippling depression is gone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:45 am
by The Dodo Republic
Granted! However the pills have a side effect of death.



I wish to be good at minecraft

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:51 am
by Flashboom
granted you are good at mining crafts
i wish for a Girlfriend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:32 am
by Window Land
Granted, you get a friend who is a girl, and she permanently friend zones you.


I wish for a reasonable tolerance for spicy foods.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:32 pm
by Wink Wonk We Like Stonks
granted, you no longer have heat receptors anywhere in/on your body.

i wish for a pack of graph paper.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:48 pm
by Ayverin
Wink Wonk We Like Stonks wrote:granted, you no longer have heat receptors anywhere in/on your body.

i wish for a pack of graph paper.

Granted, now they're alive. Well.. Enjoy sadistically drawing them and hearing them scream....

I wish for umm.......... An edible, non-stale, non-wet sandwich which consist of white bread, halal bacon and another bread.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:42 pm
by Talchyon
Ayverin wrote:I wish for umm.......... An edible, non-stale, non-wet sandwich which consist of white bread, halal bacon and another bread.



Granted. It's poisoned. It doesn't kill you, but man. You really got the runs.

I wish the RP I'm in would come to a glorious conclusion and the sequel is just as good.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:22 am
by Window Land
Talchyon wrote:
Ayverin wrote:I wish for umm.......... An edible, non-stale, non-wet sandwich which consist of white bread, halal bacon and another bread.



Granted. It's poisoned. It doesn't kill you, but man. You really got the runs.

I wish the RP I'm in would come to a glorious conclusion and the sequel is just as good.

Granted. They make it happen by kicking you out of it.


I wish that this wish will be granted WITH REAL FIRE!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:34 am
by Abbeyverne
Window Land wrote:
Talchyon wrote:

Granted. It's poisoned. It doesn't kill you, but man. You really got the runs.

I wish the RP I'm in would come to a glorious conclusion and the sequel is just as good.

Granted. They make it happen by kicking you out of it.


I wish that this wish will be granted WITH REAL FIRE!


Granted, your house burned down.

I wish that the WA would cease to exist.