NATION

PASSWORD

Corrupt a Wish VIII

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Prusmia
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 23
Founded: Nov 14, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Prusmia » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:01 am

Granted, all climate change has changed and the temperature, humidity, environment is stuck as it is and the world is going to die,

I wish to eat the best box of chicken in the world From Caines chicken.

User avatar
Leisos
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 111
Founded: Jan 12, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Leisos » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:48 am

Prusmia wrote:Granted, all climate change has changed and the temperature, humidity, environment is stuck as it is and the world is going to die,

I wish to eat the best box of chicken in the world From Caines chicken.



Granted, now you get so fat, you suffer from a heart attack and die

I wish to be a handsome werewolf

User avatar
The Untied State
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 109
Founded: Jan 13, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Untied State » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:29 pm

granted, you are captured and taken to a lab somewhere for some nice unethical experimentation

i wish plants grew on people's skin
jokes on you my wish is already fucked up haha
so basically 2020 election happens, there's a civil bloodbath, and the political system is overhauled as the nation tries to find unity and a new identity in a new age of political violence, alaska, hawaii, and puerto rico left the union, proportional representation enabled an increasingly individualized and oddly specific political climate, and lib-left lib-right solidarity is the favored form of compromise, now with a new flag!

imagine writing lore

User avatar
Mountainus
Attaché
 
Posts: 71
Founded: Dec 15, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Mountainus » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:48 pm

Granted. You are now covered in poison ivy. Enjoy the itchy rashes!

I wish for a stale sandwich without mold, hold the pickles and onions.
We are a Early-PMT nation on a large island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
Overview --- Airline --- Military --- Fourm7 Invasion Guide --- News
This nation only partly represents my IRL views.
My Puppet Nations:
New Oceanum

User avatar
Intaglio
Envoy
 
Posts: 262
Founded: Jan 16, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Intaglio » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:00 pm

Granted, but after the first bite, it will turn into a pile of pickles, onion and mold.

I wish for world peace

User avatar
Kionian
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Sep 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kionian » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:21 pm

Granted, world peace is achieved, then promptly destroyed after world leaders argue about who contributed most to the peace.

I wish to have the powers of Superman on Earth for eternity.

User avatar
South Americanastan
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 366
Founded: Jun 26, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby South Americanastan » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:26 pm

Granted, the CIA sees you as an anomaly and potential superweapon and locks you up for testing, and you never see the light of day again.



I wish to have as much time to sleep as I want, and never miss any events due to sleep.
All around dumbass
Member of LITA and ICDN
My embassy program https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=500841
I (partially) use NS stats
This nation represents my views, deal with it

User avatar
Seveshka
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Jan 15, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Seveshka » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:32 pm

The Untied State wrote:granted, you are him and he is dead.

i wish climate change would stop


Granted, so does the rotation of the earth.

I wish for SS109 5.56x45mm NATO.

User avatar
Hellslayer
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 55
Founded: May 26, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hellslayer » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:04 am

Granted. You receive one, spent round of SS109 5.56x45mm NATO


I wish that I could have reactions so fast I can dodge bullets.
Last edited by Hellslayer on Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
"War is coming, there's no avoiding it. And when heaven comes for hell again, we'll be there, ready for a fight." - Lord Demon Jax Arcanic of Hellslayer
To understand this nation, I recommend this dispatch by the National Library of Hellslayer

User avatar
Prusmia
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 23
Founded: Nov 14, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Prusmia » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:40 am

Granted, you now have the fastest reactions in the world. However, you still cannot move fast enough to dodge a bullet.

I wish to own 15 pineapples.

User avatar
Mountainus
Attaché
 
Posts: 71
Founded: Dec 15, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Mountainus » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:31 am

Granted. They are all moldy and cannot regrow.

I wish for the Below User to type in huge text size.
We are a Early-PMT nation on a large island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
Overview --- Airline --- Military --- Fourm7 Invasion Guide --- News
This nation only partly represents my IRL views.
My Puppet Nations:
New Oceanum

User avatar
Hellslayer
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 55
Founded: May 26, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hellslayer » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:45 am

Granted. However the largest size allowed is 300, so it doesn't work.


I wish that I was a pro gamer.
"War is coming, there's no avoiding it. And when heaven comes for hell again, we'll be there, ready for a fight." - Lord Demon Jax Arcanic of Hellslayer
To understand this nation, I recommend this dispatch by the National Library of Hellslayer

User avatar
Stollberg-Stolberg
Attaché
 
Posts: 97
Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Stollberg-Stolberg » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:53 am

Hellslayer wrote:Granted. However the largest size allowed is 300, so it doesn't work.


I wish that I was a pro gamer.


Granted. Now you are a Pro at every Game and because of that no one wants to play with you because they know that they will lose.


I wish I had a Bell.
Last edited by Stollberg-Stolberg on Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Human from the lesser known Erzgebirge with interests in all things Mountanous, Birds and Stuff from the SCP-Foundation.

User avatar
Prusmia
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 23
Founded: Nov 14, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Prusmia » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:56 am

Congratulations! You are now the owner of SCP-513 a bell that summons a monster that when rung will slowly drive you to madness!

I wish to own a 1 pound block of mozzerella cheese.

User avatar
Weeeest viiiiirginiaaaa
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Aug 31, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Weeeest viiiiirginiaaaa » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:05 am

Granted! The cheese however, is perpetually at boiling temperatures and you burn yourself every time you touch it


I wish that the Confederacy wasn’t romanticized after the union victory

User avatar
Stollberg-Stolberg
Attaché
 
Posts: 97
Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Stollberg-Stolberg » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:55 am

Prusmia wrote:Congratulations! You are now the owner of SCP-513 a bell that summons a monster that when rung will slowly drive you to madness!

I wish to own a 1 pound block of mozzerella cheese.

I knew that somne would make the SCP Option! I wasnt so sure if it would be SCP-513 or SCP-662.
/skipme
A Human from the lesser known Erzgebirge with interests in all things Mountanous, Birds and Stuff from the SCP-Foundation.

User avatar
Window Land
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 174
Founded: Nov 02, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Window Land » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:00 am

Weeeest viiiiirginiaaaa wrote:Granted! The cheese however, is perpetually at boiling temperatures and you burn yourself every time you touch it


I wish that the Confederacy wasn’t romanticized after the union victory

Granted, now there was no union victory.


I wish to be a good writer.
Bored highschooler who is probably supposed to be doing something important
Woodie Flowers wrote:If you’re anti-science, you’re pro-stupid.

Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

User avatar
Weeeest viiiiirginiaaaa
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Aug 31, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Weeeest viiiiirginiaaaa » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:02 am

Window Land wrote:
Weeeest viiiiirginiaaaa wrote:Granted! The cheese however, is perpetually at boiling temperatures and you burn yourself every time you touch it


I wish that the Confederacy wasn’t romanticized after the union victory

Granted, now there was no union victory.


I wish to be a good writer.

Part of my wish states there was a union victory

User avatar
Viva La Victoria
Civilian
 
Posts: 0
Founded: Jan 19, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Viva La Victoria » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:04 am

Window Land wrote:
Weeeest viiiiirginiaaaa wrote:Granted! The cheese however, is perpetually at boiling temperatures and you burn yourself every time you touch it


I wish that the Confederacy wasn’t romanticized after the union victory

Granted, now there was no union victory.


I wish to be a good writer.


Granted! However, only your mother seems to agree.

I wish I could erase other people's memories.
Last edited by Viva La Victoria on Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:06 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Aurevbush
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 380
Founded: Apr 06, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aurevbush » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:06 am

Window Land wrote:
Weeeest viiiiirginiaaaa wrote:Granted! The cheese however, is perpetually at boiling temperatures and you burn yourself every time you touch it


I wish that the Confederacy wasn’t romanticized after the union victory

Granted, now there was no union victory.


I wish to be a good writer.

Wish granted.


Butyou are only good at writing erotic fanfics of the Vocaloid community.


I wish we had a President that actually listened to the common man instead of corporate interests.
When a deadly engineered virus poised to kill all of intelligent life, humanity paused its millenial feud with its counterpart species to combat it. 5 years later, with 23% of the world's population vanished, the world continues its stride towards the vast void.
young adult American male, awkward, and metalhead
THE GREATER REPUBLIC OF AUREVBUSH
Own Stats, Own Timeschedule

ACBC:Preident Zueter on Embassygate: We respect the privacy of foreign dignitaries, we never installed fibercams in the guesthouses.|Expansion of AurevTRAK's Southwest-Sedonia Corridor to be completed in 5 years time.|"Raining Cheeseburgers" is the most streamed movie this week at CinePlus.

User avatar
Weeeest viiiiirginiaaaa
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Aug 31, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Weeeest viiiiirginiaaaa » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:13 am

Aurevbush wrote:
Window Land wrote:Granted, now there was no union victory.


I wish to be a good writer.

Wish granted.


Butyou are only good at writing erotic fanfics of the Vocaloid community.



I wish we had a President that actually listened to the common man instead of corporate interests.



Granted! Only, they listen to the common man of another country that the United States is being militarily occupied by and Americans no longer get to vote

I wish that the trail of tears never happened
Last edited by Weeeest viiiiirginiaaaa on Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Wink Wonk We Like Stonks
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1490
Founded: May 20, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Wink Wonk We Like Stonks » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:34 am

granted, now america was never colonized and as a result you no longer exist

i wish space travel was mainstream and inexpensive
bad reply? a random criminal/civilian will be sent to Capitalist Gulags of Alabama. To date, 58+ have been sent. stonks for apotheosis 2024
pronoun ambivalent; attracted to people, basically a hedonist
according to legend, i once wrote:agender mars-colony automated decadent libertarian anti-statist degrowth

just found a way to run my gameboy emulator, about to become the best there ever was

User avatar
Weeeest viiiiirginiaaaa
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Aug 31, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Weeeest viiiiirginiaaaa » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:38 am

Granted! Criticism of the government grants you a one way ticket to the endless void


I wish the protagonists in horror movies were actually smart occasionally
Last edited by Weeeest viiiiirginiaaaa on Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Weeeest viiiiirginiaaaa
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Aug 31, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Weeeest viiiiirginiaaaa » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:40 am

Wink Wonk We Like Stonks wrote:granted, now america was never colonized and as a result you no longer exist

i wish space travel was mainstream and inexpensive

You are also assuming I was born in America

User avatar
Prusmia
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 23
Founded: Nov 14, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Prusmia » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:52 am

Weeeest viiiiirginiaaaa wrote:Granted! Criticism of the government grants you a one way ticket to the endless void


I wish the protagonists in horror movies were actually smart occasionally

Granted, however, the villains have also gained a similar boost of intelligence and are now the equivalent of a mixture of modern-day mobsters, drug lords, and dictators and a bit of extra genius.

I wish for a gallon of a non-poisoned jug of 40-degree Farhenheit milk to appear on my kitchen counter so I may drink it. Let's see how you'll mess this up.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Azur Deutschland, Kiu Ghesik, Loli County, Novostia, The Nippon Teikoku, The Reman Starcluster, Western Fardelshufflestein

Advertisement

Remove ads