NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nu Alaska
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 19, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nu Alaska » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:10 pm

As Z sat in the bar, a very old van of an obscure make came to a stop on the road outside and honked its horn several times.

"Oh, dang, that's my ride!"

Z finished the last of the soda that had been paid for and nearly tripped over her chair again on her way to the door.

"It's been real. See ya!" she said to nobody in particular before running outside.

The van was occupied by five other humans and yōkai, presumably the friends Z had mentioned earlier, and what little space remained was taken up by luggage. They talked with each other as the van continued down the road.
The Federal Republic of Alaska

Nation that broke away from the US following a global supernatural cataclysm. Details still WIP, my writing hasn't been great lately.
In the same universe as Foxfound.

Kerlodes
Civilian

Founded: Oct 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kerlodes » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:15 pm

Graag Brom wrote:
Kerlodes wrote:
She swiftly dodged and proceeded to launch a whirlwind of slashes that looks more like a metal tornado.

*Erik just as swiftly jumped back from the tornado of metal, actually strengthening his grip on his own sword and carefully stabbing at York at a specific angle he knew could very well disarm her while she's busy with this bout of fancy antics... Or worst-case scenario for her, in the spar, she may be suddenly hit in the ribs by a blunted iron sword.*
(Just remembered this video existed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTWjJDh ... ex=19&t=0s)

York proceeded to block his rib-jab, knowing it all along, before jabbing his sides.
Welcome to Shipgirl country.
I am HMS Duke of York, and I must say, thine blood looks delicious, might I say. I need to make thou mine! And mine only!

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:51 pm

Kerlodes wrote:
Graag Brom wrote:*Erik just as swiftly jumped back from the tornado of metal, actually strengthening his grip on his own sword and carefully stabbing at York at a specific angle he knew could very well disarm her while she's busy with this bout of fancy antics... Or worst-case scenario for her, in the spar, she may be suddenly hit in the ribs by a blunted iron sword.*
(Just remembered this video existed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTWjJDh ... ex=19&t=0s)

York proceeded to block his rib-jab, knowing it all along, before jabbing his sides.

*Despite her best efforts it seems he actually had made it to her ribs with a hit at the same time, turns out Erik had jabbed her with a blunt summoned dagger alongside that just in case. Having only used one hand for the sword jab, it was hard to tell if that was last moment desperation working out or something he'd planned with his original jab merely being an otherwise poorly-planned concealing maneuver.*

"Draw?" *He then asked with a sly smirk.*
If you want to know more of the Elder scrolls lore behind this nation. click here
♦Hail the Empire!♦
Apologies for the state of factbooks.

Summerset fails to elect King for second year in row with the Adonaisel split 35-35|Skyrim Hold formerly known as "The Reach" renames itself to Rechia as support for provincehood grows|"Root beer" imported for commercial purposes now requires a disclaimer of being non-alcoholic, if not relabel itself as root cola, following false advertising case in Rumare| Kāz please add details. Year of Akatosh, 5E 78.

Kerlodes
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Kerlodes » Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:45 pm

Graag Brom wrote:
Kerlodes wrote:

*Despite her best efforts it seems he actually had made it to her ribs with a hit at the same time, turns out Erik had jabbed her with a blunt summoned dagger alongside that just in case. Having only used one hand for the sword jab, it was hard to tell if that was last moment desperation working out or something he'd planned with his original jab merely being an otherwise poorly-planned concealing maneuver.*

HMS Duke of York: "I say NAY!"
Her eyes turned blood-red, fangs bared as she launched another barrage or slashes.
I am HMS Duke of York, and I must say, thine blood looks delicious, might I say. I need to make thou mine! And mine only!

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:03 pm

Kerlodes wrote:
Graag Brom wrote:

Her eyes turned blood-red, fangs bared as she launched another barrage or slashes.

*And he jumped back before she could, standing opposed to her.*

"Well, if it's going to be that way... SU GRÁ DUN! TĪD KLO UL!" *Erik then said before shouting, a light blue aura appearing on him between shouts. Suddenly time would seem to come to a crawl for everyone in the bar besides Erik, and he dashed in a blur around York. She would feel sword jabs and slashes all around her body, her swords going too slow to even so much as touch him thanks to the time distortion and then several blows to her head with his sword pommel. He then returned to where he had been as time and his speed returned to normal.*
Last edited by Graag Brom on Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you want to know more of the Elder scrolls lore behind this nation. click here
♦Hail the Empire!♦

Summerset fails to elect King for second year in row with the Adonaisel split 35-35|Skyrim Hold formerly known as "The Reach" renames itself to Rechia as support for provincehood grows|"Root beer" imported for commercial purposes now requires a disclaimer of being non-alcoholic, if not relabel itself as root cola, following false advertising case in Rumare| Kāz please add details. Year of Akatosh, 5E 78.

My Arm Itches
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby My Arm Itches » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:15 pm

Low bloods wrote:
My Arm Itches wrote:"I guess so, but the thing is, it's not so much a medical issue, just a 'god, this itch itches' you feel?"

"Oh, hmm. Have you tried scratching it?" He chuckled at his own question never hearing of such a strange conflict.

Gilded Clan wrote://oh snap more than two people are RPing here. I'll hop in tomorrow maybe
(Yeah I felt the need to post. Introducing a new character, I might post more. But I'm a night owl sadly.)

"Ah, but that's the problem, my one arm is in the middle of my chest. Not so good at scratching.

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:27 am

My Arm Itches wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Oh, hmm. Have you tried scratching it?" He chuckled at his own question never hearing of such a strange conflict.

(Yeah I felt the need to post. Introducing a new character, I might post more. But I'm a night owl sadly.)

"Ah, but that's the problem, my one arm is in the middle of my chest. Not so good at scratching.

"Well my friend, depending ding on where the itch is I can do you you a favor and scratch it." He let out a sigh of really having nothing better to do, and figured himself a man of good deed and often helps if need be.

"While I review this tape that is." The legionary stated as he decided to see just what had happened in the blue flash that had just occurred.
Graag Brom wrote:
Kerlodes wrote:

"Well, if it's going to be that way... SU GRÁ DUN! TĪD KLO UL!" *Erik then said before shouting, a light blue aura appearing on him between shouts. Suddenly time would seem to come to a crawl for everyone in the bar besides Erik, and he dashed in a blur around York. She would feel sword jabs and slashes all around her body, her swords going too slow to even so much as touch him thanks to the time distortion and then several blows to her head with his sword pommel. He then returned to where he had been as time and his speed returned to normal.*

"That was a bit overkill, don't you think?" The bartender said as he cleans a glass. "Though I do think the fight was getting a bit heated." Vixen had seem similar tricks, though he couldn't quite put his finger on which one was at use in this display. He just chuckles and let out a sigh.
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Eisenstern
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Eisenstern » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:45 am

Graag Brom wrote:
Kerlodes wrote:

Twisse gave a slow clap.

"Interesting stuff, your thu'um."

In her hand, she grasped a small gray cylinder. It seemed to flash blue for a moment, before being passed over to the golem.

"You've got a hotline to Vinz's storage box, don't you? Mind sending it over?"

The construct tilted its head slightly, before giving the cylinder its typical eyeless stare. The tiny ornament vanished from its hand into what looked like a briefly-extant hole in space.

"Thank you kindly. I'm sure he'll appreciate a look. It's very much his thing, after all."
‖♜‖ 'Twixt the darkness, and the light ‖♜‖
‖♜‖ Seekers roam the seas of night ‖♜‖

A mercantile city state, housed in a dimension-hopping tower that's bigger on the inside.
Ruled by a meritocratic adventurers' council (in theory) and a democratically-elected municipal body (in practice).
Punches far above its apparent weight via an unending golem army and a schizotech clique of superhuman mercenaries.
NS stats are for those with no imagination.
[EXTREMELY WIP]

The not-so-short rundown [outdated] || The leaders [unfinished] || The military [outdated and unfinished] || Some choice information [soup]

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:29 am

Eisenstern wrote:
Graag Brom wrote:*And he jumped back before she could, standing opposed to her.*

Twisse gave a slow clap.

"Interesting stuff, your thu'um."

In her hand, she grasped a small gray cylinder. It seemed to flash blue for a moment, before being passed over to the golem.

"You've got a hotline to Vinz's storage box, don't you? Mind sending it over?"

The construct tilted its head slightly, before giving the cylinder its typical eyeless stare. The tiny ornament vanished from its hand into what looked like a briefly-extant hole in space.

"Thank you kindly. I'm sure he'll appreciate a look. It's very much his thing, after all."

The legionary glances over at the women and to the golem. He wasn't use to such technology. "What exactly did you just do?" He asks with a hint of curiosity.
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Kerlodes
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Kerlodes » Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:34 am

Graag Brom wrote:
Kerlodes wrote:

York collapsed, and was (quite possibly) severely injured, maybe even dead.

Eisenstern
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eisenstern » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:36 am

Low bloods wrote:The legionary glances over at the women and to the golem. He wasn't use to such technology. "What exactly did you just do?" He asks with a hint of curiosity.

Twisse turned to the legionary.

"What, the cylinder? I just grabbed an imprint. A magical snapshot, if you will. Most people wouldn't really know what to do with them, but I've got a colleague who collects such things. I'm sure he'll get something useful out of it... although I really wouldn't be surprised if he can already shout with the best of 'em."

Kerlodes wrote:York collapsed, and was (quite possibly) severely injured, maybe even dead.

She returned her attention to the dueling duo, and addressed Erik.

"Also, that was most certainly overkill. Even with a blunt sword. Hell, had your opponent not been a vampire, you could've well killed her there. But they're resilient, on the whole, and heal quickly. Plus she's one of those ship-creatures too, from what I've gathered - and they tend to have equivalent durability to actual ships, by whatever mechanism it is that drives them."

She then switched over to York.

"That said, if you need a pick-me-up, one can certainly be provided. For a modest price, of course."

Absent-mindedly, she pulled a small red flask from within her cloak and started tossing it up in the air, before catching it again and repeating the motion.

A mercantile city state, housed in a dimension-hopping tower that's bigger on the inside.
Ruled by a meritocratic adventurers' council (in theory) and a democratically-elected municipal body (in practice).
Punches far above its apparent weight via an unending golem army and a schizotech clique of superhuman mercenaries.
[EXTREMELY WIP]

The not-so-short rundown [outdated] || The leaders [unfinished] || The military [outdated and unfinished] || Some choice information [soup]

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:13 am

Kerlodes wrote:
Graag Brom wrote:*And he jumped back before she could, standing opposed to her.*

*Erik dropped his sword in a bit of a panic, rushed over to York, and checked her pulse to make sure she wasn't dead, having a healing spell in hand and pulling a fairly large red potion from his own bag... Such was no replacement for a proper doctor, but it'd ensure one stayed alive.*

Eisenstern wrote:
Low bloods wrote:The legionary glances over at the women and to the golem. He wasn't use to such technology. "What exactly did you just do?" He asks with a hint of curiosity.

"What, the cylinder? I just grabbed an imprint. A magical snapshot, if you will. Most people wouldn't really know what to do with them, but I've got a colleague who collects such things. I'm sure he'll get something useful out of it... although I really wouldn't be surprised if he can already shout with the best of 'em."

Kerlodes wrote:York collapsed, and was (quite possibly) severely injured, maybe even dead.

"Also, that was most certainly overkill. Even with a blunt sword. Hell, had your opponent not been a vampire, you could've well killed her there. But they're resilient, on the whole, and heal quickly. Plus she's one of those ship-creatures too, from what I've gathered - and they tend to have equivalent durability to actual ships, by whatever mechanism it is that drives them."

"That said, if you need a pick-me-up, one can certainly be provided. For a modest price, of course."

Absent-mindedly, she pulled a small red flask from within her cloak and started tossing it up in the air, before catching it again and repeating the motion.

"Ship-creature...? Well, that explains her reflex times... Hopefully you're right, that was overkill on my part. And I'm pretty sure she can't hear you right now." *He quickly said to Twisse, before his panicked mind returned to attending York.*
♦Hail the Empire!♦

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:33 am

Eisenstern wrote:

"Ahh so it's not futuristic but more.... different. Like a rune holding knowledge and its story as one were to run their finger along it."
Kerlodes wrote:

Vixen was about to pop open his medical bag until everyone started pulling out red potions which would then make him respond "Ahh, the multiversal healing tonic, red liquid... I wonder if we might actually need to call a mechanic rather than conventional means. Ahh whatever I'll stay out of it."
If you can see us...

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:45 am

Low bloods wrote:
Eisenstern wrote:

"Ahh so it's not futuristic but more.... different. Like a rune holding knowledge and its story as one were to run their finger along it."
Kerlodes wrote:
Vixen was about to pop open his medical bag until everyone started pulling out red potions which would then make him respond "Ahh, the multiversal healing tonic, red liquid... I wonder if we might actually need to call a mechanic rather than conventional means. Ahh whatever I'll stay out of it."

"Actually I would prefer if I had any sort-of medical professional over here, potions and the restoration magic I know only do so much I'm afraid!" *Erik then hollered to Vixen.*
♦Hail the Empire!♦

Eisenstern
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eisenstern » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:51 am

Low bloods wrote:Vixen was about to pop open his medical bag until everyone started pulling out red potions which would then make him respond "Ahh, the multiversal healing tonic, red liquid... I wonder if we might actually need to call a mechanic rather than conventional means. Ahh whatever I'll stay out of it."

Twisse tilted her head at this.

"You might have a point there. Hey Vehn-"

She turned to address the golem.

"-mind taking a look? I know it's not quite your area of expertise either, but Sabira's not on call right now, and I'm sure you've got something prepped for this sort of thing."

The construct nodded, stood, and made its way over to York's prone form. Gently nudging Erik aside, it directed its eyeless gaze towards the fallen vampire. The glyph adorning its otherwise featureless head lit up in a series of rapid pulses, bathing the area in cold bluish light. And now, it spoke - a genderless, nigh-emotionless voice with no clear origin-point.

"Condition: stable. Bodily integrity: nominal. Cognitive functions: minor impairment, short-term. Tissue cohesion: nominal. Evaluation: light concussion. Commencing remediation."

It proceeded to place one of its spindly, metalloid hands onto York's forehead. After a moment, its fingers began to crackle, growing in brightness, until finally they erupted in a radial burst of pale-green energy.

"Remediation complete. Total recovery expected in [MINUTE-EQUIVALENT]. Total charges incurred: seventeen Star Marks."

What appeared to be a receipt emerged from a slit on its forearm. It removed the paper strip, placed it gingerly on top of the prone York, then walked back to Twisse. For her part, she put away the flask and nodded to the automaton.

"Much appreciated."

[EXTREMELY WIP]

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:12 am

Eisenstern wrote:
Low bloods wrote:Vixen was about to pop open his medical bag until everyone started pulling out red potions which would then make him respond "Ahh, the multiversal healing tonic, red liquid... I wonder if we might actually need to call a mechanic rather than conventional means. Ahh whatever I'll stay out of it."

Twisse tilted her head at this.

"You might have a point there. Hey Vehn-"

She turned to address the golem.

"-mind taking a look? I know it's not quite your area of expertise either, but Sabira's not on call right now, and I'm sure you've got something prepped for this sort of thing."

The construct nodded, stood, and made its way over to York's prone form. Gently nudging Erik aside, it directed its eyeless gaze towards the fallen vampire. The glyph adorning its otherwise featureless head lit up in a series of rapid pulses, bathing the area in cold bluish light. And now, it spoke - a genderless, nigh-emotionless voice with no clear origin-point.

"Condition: stable. Bodily integrity: nominal. Cognitive functions: minor impairment, short-term. Tissue cohesion: nominal. Evaluation: light concussion. Commencing remediation."

It proceeded to place one of its spindly, metalloid hands onto York's forehead. After a moment, its fingers began to crackle, growing in brightness, until finally they erupted in a radial burst of pale-green energy.

"Remediation complete. Total recovery expected in [MINUTE-EQUIVALENT]. Total charges incurred: seventeen Star Marks."

What appeared to be a receipt emerged from a slit on its forearm. It removed the paper strip, placed it gingerly on top of the prone York, then walked back to Twisse. For her part, she put away the flask and nodded to the automaton.

"Much appreciated."

*Erik nodded with a smile, taking York so she'd wake up in one of the more comfortable bar chairs. Writing a small note to her for when she woke up.*

"Thanks... Vehn was it?" *Erik asked curiously, counting out some coins from his pocket and handed the golem about 35 drakes. Paying a bit over double the number he heard as he was unsure of the Septim/Drake-to-Star Mark conversion rate.*
♦Hail the Empire!♦

Eisenstern
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eisenstern » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:23 am

Graag Brom wrote:*Erik nodded with a smile, taking York so she'd wake up in one of the more comfortable bar chairs. Writing a small note to her for when she woke up.*

"Thanks... Vehn was it?" *Erik asked curiously, counting out some coins from his pocket and handed the golem about 35 drakes. Paying a bit over double the number he heard as he was unsure of the Septim/Drake-to-Star Mark conversion rate.*

The golem accepted Erik's payment, seemingly disposing of it in the same way it had made the cylinder vanish. It then nodded wordlessly. Twisse grinned.

"Don't mind him - he's not too talkative. But yes, we call him Vehn. Fellow Council member, body-hopper extraordinaire and probably the singularly most important person in the entire Guild hierarchy."

[EXTREMELY WIP]

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:45 am

"Let me get some cold cloth and ice"
He preps a little as a few shadows prod around in a rather quick manner, placing a gel around points of injury

"There's so many forms of vampires out there these days, perhaps all she needs to activate a healing factor is blood. I'd offer mine but the last time I did that I received a broken arm"

He then walks over ties the cloth to hold the bag of ice in place on her head. "Any swelling should calm down, the gel is cooling while doubling as a nice medicine that is absorbed into the body." He did all he really could also checking her eyes and a few other tests before nodding "Its nice to see technology has came so far, it's been awhile since I've played doctor. Too long, alot of my medicine is actually running low if not run out."
If you can see us...

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:26 am

Eisenstern wrote:
Graag Brom wrote:*Erik nodded with a smile, taking York so she'd wake up in one of the more comfortable bar chairs. Writing a small note to her for when she woke up.*

The golem accepted Erik's payment, seemingly disposing of it in the same way it had made the cylinder vanish. It then nodded wordlessly. Twisse grinned.

"Don't mind him - he's not too talkative. But yes, we call him Vehn. Fellow Council member, body-hopper extraordinaire and probably the singularly most important person in the entire Guild hierarchy."

"Nice, imagine the body-hopping ought to come in handy..." *Erik said and noted as he bowed-ever-so-slightly to Vehn before turning to look at the still unconscious shipgirl.*

"...Sorry, but I should probably get going before Ms. York wakes up and sees me. Bon voyage, again, Emissary Twisse and to you Vehn. " *He then said as he picked up his potion and put back in his bag, put on his backpack, and bowed slightly to Twisse one last time before starting to depart.*
Low bloods wrote:"Let me get some cold cloth and ice"
He preps a little as a few shadows prod around in a rather quick manner, placing a gel around points of injury

"There's so many forms of vampires out there these days, perhaps all she needs to activate a healing factor is blood. I'd offer mine but the last time I did that I received a broken arm"

He then walks over ties the cloth to hold the bag of ice in place on her head. "Any swelling should calm down, the gel is cooling while doubling as a nice medicine that is absorbed into the body." He did all he really could also checking her eyes and a few other tests before nodding "Its nice to see technology has came so far, it's been awhile since I've played doctor. Too long, alot of my medicine is actually running low if not run out."

"Thanks, sir, and catch! Selling price of that ought to cover the expense of your supply replenishment." *Erik said quickly at noticing Vixen's aid and tossing him the potion he was originally planning to use on York, before walking into the fog outside of the Saloon. He had left York a vial of blood alongside the note, although it was hard to tell at a glance what kind of being it was from.*
♦Hail the Empire!♦

Antityranicals
Minister

Founded: May 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Antityranicals » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:32 pm

Graag Brom wrote:
Eisenstern wrote:

"Nice, imagine the body-hopping ought to come in handy..." *Erik said and noted as he bowed-ever-so-slightly to Vehn before turning to look at the still unconscious shipgirl.*

"...Sorry, but I should probably get going before Ms. York wakes up and sees me. Bon voyage, again, Emissary Twisse and to you Vehn. " *He then said as he picked up his potion and put back in his bag, put on his backpack, and bowed slightly to Twisse one last time before starting to depart.*
Low bloods wrote:"Let me get some cold cloth and ice"

"Thanks, sir, and catch! Selling price of that ought to cover the expense of your supply replenishment." *Erik said quickly at noticing Vixen's aid and tossing him the potion he was originally planning to use on York, before walking into the fog outside of the Saloon. He had left York a vial of blood alongside the note, although it was hard to tell at a glance what kind of being it was from.*

The Archduke, who had been watching silently for a good while now, rose and rushed to where the Duke of York was passed out. He removed from his bag a small vial of what looked like gray dust.

"I believe this may be able to be of assistance. In this vial are thousands of nano-bots. Once injected into the bloodstream, they take a few minutes to familiarize themselves with the genetic and physical makeup of their host, after which they can work to accelerate the natural healing process by multiple thousands-fold. Here, I have some in my blood. Watch."

Patricius draws his sidearm, a diamond-encrusted rapier, and quickly puts a cut in his left arm with it. Within twenty seconds, the wound closes.

"While they're designed for humans, they've been tested on any variety of creatures, and I've known them to work with Elvish blood. I see no reason why they shouldn't work here... Now, do any of you have the equipment to make an injection?"
Last edited by Antityranicals on Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Compass: Right: 9.94, Libertarian: -5.84
Catholic Libertarian. Gov't has no authority, all authority is from God. God grants us free will, gov't should not infringe upon it. Legislating morality is wrong. Only exception is protecting rights to life, liberty, and property. Abortion is killing an infant, one of the few things gov't should prevent. Pro-Trump, he's been an effective weapon against real enemies of freedom: The Left, but I wish he were more for free trade, more against deficits. Unrestrained capitalism is a great thing; it does wonders for standards of living of everyone, especially the poor.
HS student in the USA. Male. XC runner, 17:30 5k, 4:59 mile. I enjoy singing, sushi, eating large quantities of food, and eating large quantities of sushi.

Eisenstern
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eisenstern » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:44 pm

Antityranicals wrote:The Archduke, who had been watching silently for a good while now, rose and rushed to where the Duke of York was passed out. He removed from his bag a small vial of what looked like gray dust.

"I believe this may be able to be of assistance. In this vial are thousands of nano-bots. Once injected into the bloodstream, they take a few minutes to familiarize themselves with the genetic and physical makeup of their host, after which they can work to accelerate the natural healing process by multiple thousands-fold. Here, I have some in my blood. Watch."

Patricius draws his sidearm, a diamond-encrusted rapier, and quickly puts a cut in his left arm with it. Within twenty seconds, the wound closes.

"While they're designed for humans, they've been tested on any variety of creatures, and I've known them to work with Elvish blood. I see no reason why they shouldn't work here... Now, do any of you have the equipment to make an injection?"

The golem turned its head to the Archduke.

"No further treatment is necessary. Your offer of assistance is belated."

This utterance complete, it turned back to its previous position and resumed inactivity. Twisse sighed.

"You really need to work on your emotional expression. What he means is-"

Here, she addressed Patricius.

"-she'll be fine. You can keep your treatment. Hell, she's a vampire. Heightening their already superhuman regeneration capabilities any further tends to result in cancers and the like. Methodology notwithstanding - it's a morphological thing."
Last edited by Eisenstern on Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[EXTREMELY WIP]

Kerlodes
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Kerlodes » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:38 pm

Graag Brom wrote:
Kerlodes wrote:

*Erik dropped his sword in a bit of a panic, rushed over to York, and checked her pulse to make sure she wasn't dead, having a healing spell in hand and pulling a fairly large red potion from his own bag... Such was no replacement for a proper doctor, but it'd ensure one stayed alive.*

Eisenstern wrote:

"Ship-creature...? Well, that explains her reflex times... Hopefully you're right, that was overkill on my part. And I'm pretty sure she can't hear you right now." *He quickly said to Twisse, before his panicked mind returned to attending York.*

HMS Duke of York: "Ack, that hurt....."

Eisenstern
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eisenstern » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:42 pm

Kerlodes wrote:HMS Duke of York: "Ack, that hurt....."

Twisse took note of the vampire's return to consciousness.

"Ah, you're up. Your friend clearly overdid it - he seemed rather apologetic afterwards, and left in quite a hurry. Paid for your treatment, though. Well, what little there was to treat. Your kind tends to be rather rather difficult to keep down. Maybe avoid challenging strangers to duels, though, especially in a place like this."

[EXTREMELY WIP]

Kerlodes
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Kerlodes » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:49 pm

Eisenstern wrote:
Kerlodes wrote:HMS Duke of York: "Ack, that hurt....."

Twisse took note of the vampire's return to consciousness.

"Ah, you're up. Your friend clearly overdid it - he seemed rather apologetic afterwards, and left in quite a hurry. Paid for your treatment, though. Well, what little there was to treat. Your kind tends to be rather rather difficult to keep down. Maybe avoid challenging strangers to duels, though, especially in a place like this."

HMS Duke of York: "Heh.... that was fun though."

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:21 pm

"I'm just glad you all are alright,
usually these types of things end with a hole in the saloon."
If you can see us...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives