NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Nantoraka
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 380
Founded: Oct 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nantoraka » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:27 pm

Deltia- wrote:The PM then walks in.

"Hey, baby.*Alyssa and him briefly kiss* How are you?"


- Markus Schelmann


"I'm good. Can you just help me get up?"


- Alyssa I


"Yeah, sure! *pulls off bench* *looks sideways to Chancellor, chuckles* This always happens."


- Markus Schelmann

"Wow, this place got even gayer."
Androids are better than iPhones.
Factbooks are designed for dark theme, maniacs use light theme
I'm politically chaotic evil
Anything that causes all around human misery or destroys the planet gets a thumbs up in my book
I hate purple.

User avatar
UIS Leviathan
Attaché
 
Posts: 90
Founded: Nov 16, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:07 pm

Nantoraka wrote:
Deltia- wrote:The PM then walks in.

"Hey, baby.*Alyssa and him briefly kiss* How are you?"


- Markus Schelmann


"I'm good. Can you just help me get up?"


- Alyssa I


"Yeah, sure! *pulls off bench* *looks sideways to Chancellor, chuckles* This always happens."


- Markus Schelmann

"Wow, this place got even gayer."

“that’s literally impossible”
“there’s no way this place could get even gayer”
UIS Leviathan - Dunking on FT empires since the first multiversal jump
Fleet Backstory / Fleet Overview < Check out New Alien Ship "Millennium"
I’m usually not a fan of themes, but here’s one for ya

User avatar
Low bloods
Envoy
 
Posts: 201
Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:41 pm

"I can only image the opinion towards the first few places that popped up.

Such alienation only scares people away. Now destroying the place would be possible, easy even. There was that guy that decided to nuke the place. Stupid happenings of the sort. But it will always come back as you will learn. People however, if you shun them they will leave.
So I must ask, why empty a room when it will only outcome in boredom? I certainly dislike the place being so dead as I have sat in the place so long that I've actually grown fond of it. Even if a few crazy people with crazy stories wander in. Isn't that the point of a bar?"
Vixen tilts his head as he as led the seemingly empty bar. "So many people, so many stories, such a long time." He said as he counts on his hands how long this ban had lasted.
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook rework in progress]
Eyyy, if you're new to this whole YL reaction leader thing give me a click if its giving you a hard time.(pretty WIP)
current news: With the cold slowly melting and the heat steadily rising Lowblood is looking fairly well.

User avatar
UIS Leviathan
Attaché
 
Posts: 90
Founded: Nov 16, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby UIS Leviathan » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:06 pm

Low bloods wrote:"I can only image the opinion towards the first few places that popped up.

Such alienation only scares people away. Now destroying the place would be possible, easy even. There was that guy that decided to nuke the place. Stupid happenings of the sort. But it will always come back as you will learn. People however, if you shun them they will leave.
So I must ask, why empty a room when it will only outcome in boredom? I certainly dislike the place being so dead as I have sat in the place so long that I've actually grown fond of it. Even if a few crazy people with crazy stories wander in. Isn't that the point of a bar?"
Vixen tilts his head as he as led the seemingly empty bar. "So many people, so many stories, such a long time." He said as he counts on his hands how long this ban had lasted.

“You sure do like listening to yourself talk there”
UIS Leviathan - Dunking on FT empires since the first multiversal jump
Fleet Backstory / Fleet Overview < Check out New Alien Ship "Millennium"
I’m usually not a fan of themes, but here’s one for ya

User avatar
Low bloods
Envoy
 
Posts: 201
Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:51 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"I can only image the opinion towards the first few places that popped up.

Such alienation only scares people away. Now destroying the place would be possible, easy even. There was that guy that decided to nuke the place. Stupid happenings of the sort. But it will always come back as you will learn. People however, if you shun them they will leave.
So I must ask, why empty a room when it will only outcome in boredom? I certainly dislike the place being so dead as I have sat in the place so long that I've actually grown fond of it. Even if a few crazy people with crazy stories wander in. Isn't that the point of a bar?"
Vixen tilts his head as he as led the seemingly empty bar. "So many people, so many stories, such a long time." He said as he counts on his hands how long this ban had lasted.

“You sure do like listening to yourself talk there”

"With the Amount of time I've been here, I sure do." He chuckles "It gets rather boring with all this silence after all."
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook rework in progress]
Eyyy, if you're new to this whole YL reaction leader thing give me a click if its giving you a hard time.(pretty WIP)
current news: With the cold slowly melting and the heat steadily rising Lowblood is looking fairly well.

User avatar
UIS Leviathan
Attaché
 
Posts: 90
Founded: Nov 16, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby UIS Leviathan » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:39 pm

Low bloods wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:“You sure do like listening to yourself talk there”

"With the Amount of time I've been here, I sure do." He chuckles "It gets rather boring with all this silence after all."

“Guess it’s time to close down shop then, huh”
UIS Leviathan - Dunking on FT empires since the first multiversal jump
Fleet Backstory / Fleet Overview < Check out New Alien Ship "Millennium"
I’m usually not a fan of themes, but here’s one for ya

User avatar
Low bloods
Envoy
 
Posts: 201
Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:41 am

"Perhaps. But there's rule that I must try to break. Not a site one but rather a traditional one.

You see this place has been around for four variations,
it's said that these places die after the third. It's been quite hard kicking this dead horse past that line.

All I can really say is i'm not the one who created this place but I do inhabit it. It rises and falls with different faces each time. I can't 'close shop' while that's still a possibility.
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook rework in progress]
Eyyy, if you're new to this whole YL reaction leader thing give me a click if its giving you a hard time.(pretty WIP)
current news: With the cold slowly melting and the heat steadily rising Lowblood is looking fairly well.

User avatar
Third Kingdom
Civilian
 
Posts: 0
Founded: Jun 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Third Kingdom » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:44 am

still alive or around and seems like i betrayed myself and others here
Loyal to the fox and dragon.
Battletech is awesome!
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
I am your delusion.

User avatar
The Rapture Republic
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 496
Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Rapture Republic » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:03 am

Third Kingdom wrote:still alive or around and seems like i betrayed myself and others here

The Chancellor look over from the counter, sitting his wine down after taking a sip from it. He’d glared at the new abomination entering the Saloon. ”What kind of question is that? You can obviously see, we are alive and not dead. Unless you are planning something, which wouldn’t be the wisest decision provided if you want to be 6 feel under.” Replied the Chancellor with a tempered voice.

Click here. To join Uvoan’s discord today! Or else be bombarded by artillery fire!
[|Rapture Tribune|]

User avatar
UIS Leviathan
Attaché
 
Posts: 90
Founded: Nov 16, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:09 am

Third Kingdom wrote:still alive or around and seems like i betrayed myself and others here

“Speak proper english, damnit”
UIS Leviathan - Dunking on FT empires since the first multiversal jump
Fleet Backstory / Fleet Overview < Check out New Alien Ship "Millennium"
I’m usually not a fan of themes, but here’s one for ya

User avatar
The Auraverse
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: Aug 31, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Auraverse » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:21 am

The doors swung open, and in stepped... what looked like a mess of fractals. As the fractal blob moved along, it solidified, gathered concrete form, until it had resolved itself into the striding shape of a man in a lab coat. He neglected to look where he was going, choosing instead to continue scribbling in a small notebook with a look of ferocious concentration. As a result, he more or less walked into a few barstools, which were pushed gently out of his path by the sudden manifestation of hexagonal cyan barriers. As he reached the counter, Dr. Ismael Hatlen finally looked up from what he had been doing.

"Ah, good... morning?"

He craned his neck to peer through one of the dust-covered windows.

"Good day to you anyway. Could I get a pint of methanol?"

Absent-mindedly, he glanced over the bar's remaining occupants, before returning to his notebook.

Hub Page
The Azure Syndicate | TBA | TBA | TBA

A creative writing experiment. INCREDIBLY WIP, and will probably remain so for the forseeable future.
If you try to apply NS stats to this, then you probably can't read.

"What if RWBY and JoJo had a baby, and that baby was dropkicked a few thousand years into the future and given FFT?"

The Federated Soviets of North America wrote:Their leader redesigned the spleen

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR THE AZURE SYNDICATE'S MILITARY FACTBOOK, CLICK HERE

User avatar
Kafair
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 129
Founded: Apr 01, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kafair » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:57 pm

A man, rather small, with a pipe smoking a dark blue mist, walks on in. He makes his way to the piano, and starts playing it, absolutely shredding it. He looks out to the crowd. "Any requests?"
IRL History Buff, More or Less just the Desert
_________________________________________
"Politics is the art of the possible." -Otto von Bismarck, first Chancellor of Germany

"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood." -Otto von Bismarck, first Chancellor of Germany

"History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce." -Karl Marx

"History is written by the victors." -Winston Churchill

"A generation which ignores history has no past and no future." -Robert Heinlein

User avatar
UIS Leviathan
Attaché
 
Posts: 90
Founded: Nov 16, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:02 pm

Kafair wrote:A man, rather small, with a pipe smoking a dark blue mist, walks on in. He makes his way to the piano, and starts playing it, absolutely shredding it. He looks out to the crowd. "Any requests?"

“Yeah, actually I do have one, can you shut up?”
UIS Leviathan - Dunking on FT empires since the first multiversal jump
Fleet Backstory / Fleet Overview < Check out New Alien Ship "Millennium"
I’m usually not a fan of themes, but here’s one for ya

User avatar
Kafair
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 129
Founded: Apr 01, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kafair » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:42 am

UIS Leviathan wrote:
Kafair wrote:A man, rather small, with a pipe smoking a dark blue mist, walks on in. He makes his way to the piano, and starts playing it, absolutely shredding it. He looks out to the crowd. "Any requests?"

“Yeah, actually I do have one, can you shut up?”


The man laughed, and starts playing louder
IRL History Buff, More or Less just the Desert
_________________________________________
"Politics is the art of the possible." -Otto von Bismarck, first Chancellor of Germany

"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood." -Otto von Bismarck, first Chancellor of Germany

"History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce." -Karl Marx

"History is written by the victors." -Winston Churchill

"A generation which ignores history has no past and no future." -Robert Heinlein

User avatar
UIS Leviathan
Attaché
 
Posts: 90
Founded: Nov 16, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby UIS Leviathan » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:25 pm

Kafair wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:“Yeah, actually I do have one, can you shut up?”


The man laughed, and starts playing louder

“You’re a predictable one, aren’t you?”
UIS Leviathan - Dunking on FT empires since the first multiversal jump
Fleet Backstory / Fleet Overview < Check out New Alien Ship "Millennium"
I’m usually not a fan of themes, but here’s one for ya

User avatar
Kafair
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 129
Founded: Apr 01, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kafair » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:37 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:
Kafair wrote:
The man laughed, and starts playing louder

“You’re a predictable one, aren’t you?”


"I wont deny that! So long as I have fun, I dont much mind!"
IRL History Buff, More or Less just the Desert
_________________________________________
"Politics is the art of the possible." -Otto von Bismarck, first Chancellor of Germany

"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood." -Otto von Bismarck, first Chancellor of Germany

"History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce." -Karl Marx

"History is written by the victors." -Winston Churchill

"A generation which ignores history has no past and no future." -Robert Heinlein

User avatar
UIS Leviathan
Attaché
 
Posts: 90
Founded: Nov 16, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby UIS Leviathan » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:17 pm

Kafair wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:“You’re a predictable one, aren’t you?”


"I wont deny that! So long as I have fun, I dont much mind!"

“How self-centered of you.”
UIS Leviathan - Dunking on FT empires since the first multiversal jump
Fleet Backstory / Fleet Overview < Check out New Alien Ship "Millennium"
I’m usually not a fan of themes, but here’s one for ya

User avatar
Low bloods
Envoy
 
Posts: 201
Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:49 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:still alive or around and seems like i betrayed myself and others here

“Speak proper english, damnit”
The Rapture Republic wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:still alive or around and seems like i betrayed myself and others here

The Chancellor look over from the counter, sitting his wine down after taking a sip from it. He’d glared at the new abomination entering the Saloon. ”What kind of question is that? You can obviously see, we are alive and not dead. Unless you are planning something, which wouldn’t be the wisest decision provided if you want to be 6 feel under.” Replied the Chancellor with a tempered voice.

"He's been around longer than both of you, one of the first people to enter the bar.
He's probably just talking about the fact that we use to be the only two here and he stepped out for quite some time... either that or he's dunk." The bartender laughed snd shrugged "definitely a wild card. I can only guess the meaning."

The Auraverse wrote:The doors swung open, and in stepped... what looked like a mess of fractals. As the fractal blob moved along, it solidified, gathered concrete form, until it had resolved itself into the striding shape of a man in a lab coat. He neglected to look where he was going, choosing instead to continue scribbling in a small notebook with a look of ferocious concentration. As a result, he more or less walked into a few barstools, which were pushed gently out of his path by the sudden manifestation of hexagonal cyan barriers. As he reached the counter, Dr. Ismael Hatlen finally looked up from what he had been doing.

"Ah, good... morning?"

He craned his neck to peer through one of the dust-covered windows.

"Good day to you anyway. Could I get a pint of methanol?"

Absent-mindedly, he glanced over the bar's remaining occupants, before returning to his notebook.
"It'll be a minute." He said with his head still tilted as he witnessed the enterance but was quite interested as he quickly served the man.
UIS Leviathan wrote:
Kafair wrote:
"I wont deny that! So long as I have fun, I dont much mind!"

“How self-centered of you.”
"You sure are the kill joy, arnt you? Im sure you could ruin a frat party just by sanding around with idol conversation at your side."
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook rework in progress]
Eyyy, if you're new to this whole YL reaction leader thing give me a click if its giving you a hard time.(pretty WIP)
current news: With the cold slowly melting and the heat steadily rising Lowblood is looking fairly well.

User avatar
UIS Leviathan
Attaché
 
Posts: 90
Founded: Nov 16, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby UIS Leviathan » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:37 pm

Low bloods wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:“Speak proper english, damnit”
The Rapture Republic wrote:The Chancellor look over from the counter, sitting his wine down after taking a sip from it. He’d glared at the new abomination entering the Saloon. ”What kind of question is that? You can obviously see, we are alive and not dead. Unless you are planning something, which wouldn’t be the wisest decision provided if you want to be 6 feel under.” Replied the Chancellor with a tempered voice.

"He's been around longer than both of you, one of the first people to enter the bar.
He's probably just talking about the fact that we use to be the only two here and he stepped out for quite some time... either that or he's dunk." The bartender laughed snd shrugged "definitely a wild card. I can only guess the meaning."

The Auraverse wrote:The doors swung open, and in stepped... what looked like a mess of fractals. As the fractal blob moved along, it solidified, gathered concrete form, until it had resolved itself into the striding shape of a man in a lab coat. He neglected to look where he was going, choosing instead to continue scribbling in a small notebook with a look of ferocious concentration. As a result, he more or less walked into a few barstools, which were pushed gently out of his path by the sudden manifestation of hexagonal cyan barriers. As he reached the counter, Dr. Ismael Hatlen finally looked up from what he had been doing.

"Ah, good... morning?"

He craned his neck to peer through one of the dust-covered windows.

"Good day to you anyway. Could I get a pint of methanol?"

Absent-mindedly, he glanced over the bar's remaining occupants, before returning to his notebook.
"It'll be a minute." He said with his head still tilted as he witnessed the enterance but was quite interested as he quickly served the man.
UIS Leviathan wrote:“How self-centered of you.”
"You sure are the kill joy, arnt you? Im sure you could ruin a frat party just by sanding around with idol conversation at your side."

“More information I neither requested nor cared for. You really do just love listening to yourself talk.”

“I do hate frat parties. Mostly it’s because 90% of the people here are loud, annoying, and/or just over the top and edgy. It’s hard to hold myself back.”
“Also it’s standing around, not sanding around you illiterate ape.”
UIS Leviathan - Dunking on FT empires since the first multiversal jump
Fleet Backstory / Fleet Overview < Check out New Alien Ship "Millennium"
I’m usually not a fan of themes, but here’s one for ya

User avatar
Low bloods
Envoy
 
Posts: 201
Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:22 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"He's been around longer than both of you, one of the first people to enter the bar.
He's probably just talking about the fact that we use to be the only two here and he stepped out for quite some time... either that or he's dunk." The bartender laughed snd shrugged "definitely a wild card. I can only guess the meaning."

"It'll be a minute." He said with his head still tilted as he witnessed the enterance but was quite interested as he quickly served the man.
"You sure are the kill joy, arnt you? Im sure you could ruin a frat party just by sanding around with idol conversation at your side."

“More information I neither requested nor cared for. You really do just love listening to yourself talk.”

“I do hate frat parties. Mostly it’s because 90% of the people here are loud, annoying, and/or just over the top and edgy. It’s hard to hold myself back.”
“Also it’s standing around, not sanding around you illiterate ape.”

"What information have you even come across that would be considered useful in this place anyway?" He nods "Of course. I only speak with you so rarely, the only time i do id rather hear my own voice rather than your own. Much as im sure the feeling is neutral."

"It would be fun to watch." The knight stated. "But surely if they are loud, and can be annoying when you give them reason, i mean what are you their dad? The man just wants to play the piano, surely you can just suggest he play something more mellow.
I believe you should learn to take it down a notch rather than fight the world around you.

Im a knight telling a machine to calm down do you see the problem here?


Sorry using my old phone till I get a new one, I have huge fingers snd this tiny thing is just a bit taller than the palm of my hand so the keyboard is janky.
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook rework in progress]
Eyyy, if you're new to this whole YL reaction leader thing give me a click if its giving you a hard time.(pretty WIP)
current news: With the cold slowly melting and the heat steadily rising Lowblood is looking fairly well.

User avatar
UIS Leviathan
Attaché
 
Posts: 90
Founded: Nov 16, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby UIS Leviathan » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:44 pm

Low bloods wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:“More information I neither requested nor cared for. You really do just love listening to yourself talk.”

“I do hate frat parties. Mostly it’s because 90% of the people here are loud, annoying, and/or just over the top and edgy. It’s hard to hold myself back.”
“Also it’s standing around, not sanding around you illiterate ape.”

"What information have you even come across that would be considered useful in this place anyway?" He nods "Of course. I only speak with you so rarely, the only time i do id rather hear my own voice rather than your own. Much as im sure the feeling is neutral."

"It would be fun to watch." The knight stated. "But surely if they are loud, and can be annoying when you give them reason, i mean what are you their dad? The man just wants to play the piano, surely you can just suggest he play something more mellow.
I believe you should learn to take it down a notch rather than fight the world around you.

Im a knight telling a machine to calm down do you see the problem here?


Sorry using my old phone till I get a new one, I have huge fingers snd this tiny thing is just a bit taller than the palm of my hand so the keyboard is janky.

“Actually with what I’ve gathered, dropping a few asteroids on this place while there’s a few certain people here would be ideal.”

“Yes, I am. I’m everyone’s dad.”
“Don’t talk back to me young man or I’ll get me belt.”
UIS Leviathan - Dunking on FT empires since the first multiversal jump
Fleet Backstory / Fleet Overview < Check out New Alien Ship "Millennium"
I’m usually not a fan of themes, but here’s one for ya

User avatar
The Official Dwayne TR Johnson NS
Civilian
 
Posts: 0
Founded: Aug 02, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby The Official Dwayne TR Johnson NS » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:05 pm

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson enters the saloon in his splendour. He examines the inhabitants with his ambivalent and yet analyzing gaze under his shades, like how a god examines mortals and how they examine apes. He strides past everyone, unnoticed, and then...

The Rock Leaves.

For a brief second, then

The Rock Returns.

He then exclaims to the saloongoers.

“THE ROCK. IS. COOKING!”

And so he did.

The Rock is Cooking
The Official Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Nation-State
The Official Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson YouTube Channel
Property of NA and AUNA.

User avatar
UIS Leviathan
Attaché
 
Posts: 90
Founded: Nov 16, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby UIS Leviathan » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:07 pm

“wow that’s Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson”
“You can tell he’s important because he has a nickname”
UIS Leviathan - Dunking on FT empires since the first multiversal jump
Fleet Backstory / Fleet Overview < Check out New Alien Ship "Millennium"
I’m usually not a fan of themes, but here’s one for ya

User avatar
The Auraverse
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: Aug 31, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Auraverse » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:13 am

The Official Dwayne TR Johnson NS wrote:Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson enters the saloon in his splendour. He examines the inhabitants with his ambivalent and yet analyzing gaze under his shades, like how a god examines mortals and how they examine apes. He strides past everyone, unnoticed, and then...

The Rock Leaves.

For a brief second, then

The Rock Returns.

He then exclaims to the saloongoers.

“THE ROCK. IS. COOKING!”

And so he did.

The Rock is Cooking


Hatlen peered at this newcomer with interest.

"Is it? What's it cooking, then?"

He muttered to himself.

"Or maybe he is cooking a rock? How would that even..?"

Hub Page
The Azure Syndicate | TBA | TBA | TBA

A creative writing experiment. INCREDIBLY WIP, and will probably remain so for the forseeable future.
If you try to apply NS stats to this, then you probably can't read.

"What if RWBY and JoJo had a baby, and that baby was dropkicked a few thousand years into the future and given FFT?"

The Federated Soviets of North America wrote:Their leader redesigned the spleen

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR THE AZURE SYNDICATE'S MILITARY FACTBOOK, CLICK HERE

User avatar
V A N Q U A R I A
Diplomat
 
Posts: 682
Founded: May 11, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby V A N Q U A R I A » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:19 pm

Bu walks in and slips over a banana. His eyes bulge in anger and he is about to erupt into a tirade over the shitty, ridiculously poorly maintained establishment known as the Ram's Head Saloon until he hears the voices of the regular customers. Unable to make out the unreadable black highlighting and crazy talk, he puffs his chest and walks out.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) #reformed #ongoodbehaviour #positivityonly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1st Ban

2nd Ban

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Join this server to expose trolls ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Carsinthia, Cybus1, Grotesque spore creatures, Harmonic Empire, Port Ember, Southern-Aves, The Glass Oasis

Advertisement

Remove ads