NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
UIS Leviathan
Attaché
 
Posts: 74
Founded: Nov 16, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:48 am

“It just keeps getting worse.”

User avatar
Low bloods
Envoy
 
Posts: 201
Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:11 am

UIS Leviathan wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"What glorious conversation. Nothing mor nor less to be expected from a machine such as yourself. "


"It only looks for trouble. Perhaps because it is stationed at a bar in which it cant drink." Vixen shrugs, then nods.

“Aww, did I get under the skin of the delicate little flower?”

“I enjoy watching you poorly developed clichés with your god powers freak out and disregard basic international law over a machine being snarky. It’s amazing, really.”

(> defending someone who literally cut themselves upon walking in
smh)

"You are just a stick in the mud. Always.
Dont speak to me with your meme lingo it's rather embarrassing, first you called me a turbo virgin now you call me a flower. With your name calling I think the best reply would be "No u". How's that?" He chuckles

(Oh boy, allow me to make up a word up, edgephobe. You see I'm fine with edge because I sometimes can be edgy, it's forever tacked onto my nation for a reason I'm not even going to state.
But it's fairly sad to see such attitudes, It only makes you more toxic than the one you insult.)
Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"What glorious conversation. Nothing mor nor less to be expected from a machine such as yourself. "


"It only looks for trouble. Perhaps because it is stationed at a bar in which it cant drink." Vixen shrugs, then nods.


“I see. What’s it doing here then?” asked Aozora. Kurushimi glanced around her, seemingly amused by all of the reactions she was getting. Gikochinai just stared with excitement, jumping in place.

Nantoraka wrote:"i should really slap you all for that knife crap"


“My...I was not aware...my indulgence...would have such a profound...impact...” said Kurushimi, smiling even as she spoke.

“Densetsu Roku, please don’t provoke anyone,” said Aozora. “And I thought I’d have to worry about Gikochinai...”

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:"A letter for you, ma'am. Courtesy of the town's priest. Alleged to have been written by the Pope himself, all the way from the Vatican. 'Tis an honour to deliver this letter to you."
The local Choirboy handed the pair a letter.


Aozora stared blankly as she accepted the letter. I wish Tokiko were here...what’s a pope again? One of the priests or something? Never heard of this “Vatican”, either... She opened up the letter, and tilted her head, puzzled. “Edge? The heck is that meant to mean...less knives? I haven’t even drawn my scythe yet...”

"A question that will remain unanswered for centuries. I'm just kidding, it looks for information."
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook rework in progress]
Eyyy, if you're new to this whole YL reaction leader thing give me a click if its giving you a hard time.(pretty WIP)
current news: With the cold slowly melting and the heat steadily rising Lowblood is looking fairly well.

User avatar
UIS Leviathan
Attaché
 
Posts: 74
Founded: Nov 16, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:51 am

Low bloods wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:“Aww, did I get under the skin of the delicate little flower?”

“I enjoy watching you poorly developed clichés with your god powers freak out and disregard basic international law over a machine being snarky. It’s amazing, really.”

(> defending someone who literally cut themselves upon walking in
smh)

"You are just a stick in the mud. Always.
Dont speak to me with your meme lingo it's rather embarrassing, first you called me a turbo virgin now you call me a flower. With your name calling I think the best reply would be "No u". How's that?" He chuckles

(Oh boy, allow me to make up a word up, edgephobe. You see I'm fine with edge because I sometimes can be edgy, it's forever tacked onto my nation for a reason I'm not even going to state.
But it's fairly sad to see such attitudes, It only makes you more toxic than the one you insult.)

“It was pathetic, thank you for living up to the standard I set for you.”

(1. None of you can make a good edgy character. Walking in an immediately cutting yourself is deviantart 10 year old bullshit. If your reaction isn’t immediately “wow, that was mind-numbingly retarded and now I’m going to call you out for it”, then I don’t know what to say to you. If you write bad characters, don't complain when others point it out.
2. Your nation is edgy because you use low quality deviantart images for your anime characters which include children and “gods of death” with scythes. That alone is enough, not to mention your characters are gods of death or whatever.
3. No. No, do not defend a character walking in and fucking cutting themselves. Self harm is not cool, and is a disgusting mockery of those who have actual mental problems. I'm sick of seeing such low quality edgy bullshit that does nothing more than pretend it’s cool to be literally fucking insane. That doesn’t make me “more toxic”. Don’t pull that out of your ass.)

User avatar
Nouveau Quebecois
Envoy
 
Posts: 320
Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:53 am

UIS Leviathan wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"You are just a stick in the mud. Always.
Dont speak to me with your meme lingo it's rather embarrassing, first you called me a turbo virgin now you call me a flower. With your name calling I think the best reply would be "No u". How's that?" He chuckles

(Oh boy, allow me to make up a word up, edgephobe. You see I'm fine with edge because I sometimes can be edgy, it's forever tacked onto my nation for a reason I'm not even going to state.
But it's fairly sad to see such attitudes, It only makes you more toxic than the one you insult.)

“It was pathetic, thank you for living up to the standard I set for you.”

(1. None of you can make a good edgy character. Walking in an immediately cutting yourself is deviantart 10 year old bullshit. If your reaction isn’t immediately “wow, that was mind-numbingly retarded and now I’m going to call you out for it”, then I don’t know what to say to you. If you write bad characters, don't complain when others point it out.
2. Your nation is edgy because you use low quality deviantart images for your anime characters which include children and “gods of death” with scythes. That alone is enough, not to mention your characters are gods of death or whatever.
3. No. No, do not defend a character walking in and fucking cutting themselves. Self harm is not cool, and is a disgusting mockery of those who have actual mental problems. I'm sick of seeing such low quality edgy bullshit that does nothing more than pretend it’s cool to be literally fucking insane. That doesn’t make me “more toxic”. Don’t pull that out of your ass.)

Holy hell, who authorised you to deploy this WMD of facts?
Last edited by Nouveau Quebecois on Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
.==. Nouveau État Québécois .==.
.= Factbooks WIP. NS stats have been accidentally strangled in the trunk of a 1968 Chevrolet Biscayne. =.
.= Don't like our religious extremism? Maybe you'll think twice once your see the export rates on our free-market mining and energy industries. =.
Le Conseil de la Francosphère - The Francosphère Council: A coalition of states united behind the banner of French heritage.

User avatar
Low bloods
Envoy
 
Posts: 201
Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:09 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"You are just a stick in the mud. Always.
Dont speak to me with your meme lingo it's rather embarrassing, first you called me a turbo virgin now you call me a flower. With your name calling I think the best reply would be "No u". How's that?" He chuckles

(Oh boy, allow me to make up a word up, edgephobe. You see I'm fine with edge because I sometimes can be edgy, it's forever tacked onto my nation for a reason I'm not even going to state.
But it's fairly sad to see such attitudes, It only makes you more toxic than the one you insult.)

“It was pathetic, thank you for living up to the standard I set for you.”

(1. None of you can make a good edgy character. Walking in an immediately cutting yourself is deviantart 10 year old bullshit. If your reaction isn’t immediately “wow, that was mind-numbingly retarded and now I’m going to call you out for it”, then I don’t know what to say to you. If you write bad characters, don't complain when others point it out.
2. Your nation is edgy because you use low quality deviantart images for your anime characters which include children and “gods of death” with scythes. That alone is enough, not to mention your characters are gods of death or whatever.
3. No. No, do not defend a character walking in and fucking cutting themselves. Self harm is not cool, and is a disgusting mockery of those who have actual mental problems. I'm sick of seeing such low quality edgy bullshit that does nothing more than pretend it’s cool to be literally fucking insane. That doesn’t make me “more toxic”. Don’t pull that out of your ass.)

"You gotta live up to somthing."
(Big oof, seems like I have struck a nerve.

I'm only going to adress you on point two for the most part, as never did I say I stood beside the thought of self harm you just claimed I did and went with it. What you are calling a mocking. It was just a little quip it wasn't bolded, it wasn't outlined. I didn't even notice till you pointed it out.

You can create whatever character you want here. Just as long as they don't break rule.
Sure some are edgy and you can say "Hey bro that's a little too edgy and they can tone it down." And it really is just up to that nothing more or nothing less because people can do what they want.
Now what this is right here. With you throwing all this shit it multiple directions theoretically calling people retarded even. Blowing up because of an opinion, It's toxic.

Now for 2 my nation is full of edgy stuff trust me I know, I wrote, reworked, and even tweaked it a bit.
But now, none of my leaders have ever claimed themselves as gods of death. Sure one calls themselves death, but that's because it was a skeleton, it was a joke in the lore.
I have trouble trying to see what you point at because you could be going off the leaders, or you could be going off my characters for this thread.
If it was the leaders I'd have to say, oni is in his thirties, the others are literally armor, a trench coat, and a skeleton, there's no features in the bunch. I don't know where your getting children from it's always a claim, a leader being a child.

The other bunch. Yeah sure bro, it's edgy. But I'm not going to make a big deal about it.
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook rework in progress]
Eyyy, if you're new to this whole YL reaction leader thing give me a click if its giving you a hard time.(pretty WIP)
current news: With the cold slowly melting and the heat steadily rising Lowblood is looking fairly well.

User avatar
UIS Leviathan
Attaché
 
Posts: 74
Founded: Nov 16, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:31 pm

Low bloods wrote:-snip-

“I’m glad”
(No, you’re defending them by attacking me, calling me toxic for calling them out for this shit

You’re saying you didn’t even read their post, then. Because that was like the whole middle part.

My character is almost constantly dropping very obvious “hey maybe that was a bit too much huh”, and no one either notices or cares.
When every other character on this site is some edgelord, I feel like mu complaints are justified. No where did I ever ask for the rules to be changed or said “this is how it outta be”. All I really did was was have my ridiculously mean character do his standard IC BS, make a (OOC) joke, then you called me toxic. Didn’t insult anyone, didn’t say “wow you should stop doing that”, nothing.
I’ve at no point said people should create a character a certain way. I said I’m sick of these pointless edgy characters, they’re almost constant here. I also said that doing what was done wasn’t a good thing, and that it was a really dumb action.

I don’t really look at your character factbooks for fun, so I go off when they were. A general look at your factbooks didn’t show any updates last time I looked. Further, I’m 100% sure you still use the edgy-looking anime images. That’s why people would consider you edgy. Your knight isn’t edgy, and your bartender isn’t edgy, I don’t think I have called them edgy ever. One bad banana can ruin the whole bunch, even a “fake” one. A joke should be a little more on the nose than “he is called death” or however.

I will admit I got a little agitated, sorry, I was drunk.

User avatar
Nantoraka
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 353
Founded: Oct 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nantoraka » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:38 pm

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"What glorious conversation. Nothing mor nor less to be expected from a machine such as yourself. "


"It only looks for trouble. Perhaps because it is stationed at a bar in which it cant drink." Vixen shrugs, then nods.


“I see. What’s it doing here then?” asked Aozora. Kurushimi glanced around her, seemingly amused by all of the reactions she was getting. Gikochinai just stared with excitement, jumping in place.

Nantoraka wrote:"i should really slap you all for that knife crap"


“My...I was not aware...my indulgence...would have such a profound...impact...” said Kurushimi, smiling even as she spoke.

“Densetsu Roku, please don’t provoke anyone,” said Aozora. “And I thought I’d have to worry about Gikochinai...”

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:"A letter for you, ma'am. Courtesy of the town's priest. Alleged to have been written by the Pope himself, all the way from the Vatican. 'Tis an honour to deliver this letter to you."
The local Choirboy handed the pair a letter.
Image


Aozora stared blankly as she accepted the letter. I wish Tokiko were here...what’s a pope again? One of the priests or something? Never heard of this “Vatican”, either... She opened up the letter, and tilted her head, puzzled. “Edge? The heck is that meant to mean...less knives? I haven’t even drawn my scythe yet...”

"anyways"
"I keep seeing the strangest things. Multiversal dating apps and slaver empires specifically. All with one of you at the center of each one."
"what the actual hell happened"
Androids are better than iPhones.
Factbooks are designed for dark theme, maniacs use light theme
I'm politically chaotic evil
Anything that causes all around human misery or destroys the planet gets a thumbs up in my book
I hate purple.

User avatar
UIS Leviathan
Attaché
 
Posts: 74
Founded: Nov 16, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:55 pm

Nantoraka wrote:
Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
“I see. What’s it doing here then?” asked Aozora. Kurushimi glanced around her, seemingly amused by all of the reactions she was getting. Gikochinai just stared with excitement, jumping in place.



“My...I was not aware...my indulgence...would have such a profound...impact...” said Kurushimi, smiling even as she spoke.

“Densetsu Roku, please don’t provoke anyone,” said Aozora. “And I thought I’d have to worry about Gikochinai...”



Aozora stared blankly as she accepted the letter. I wish Tokiko were here...what’s a pope again? One of the priests or something? Never heard of this “Vatican”, either... She opened up the letter, and tilted her head, puzzled. “Edge? The heck is that meant to mean...less knives? I haven’t even drawn my scythe yet...”

"anyways"
"I keep seeing the strangest things. Multiversal dating apps and slaver empires specifically. All with one of you at the center of each one."
"what the actual hell happened"

“oh shit when’d you get here dude”

User avatar
Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat
 
Posts: 756
Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:01 pm

Nantoraka wrote:
Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
“I see. What’s it doing here then?” asked Aozora. Kurushimi glanced around her, seemingly amused by all of the reactions she was getting. Gikochinai just stared with excitement, jumping in place.



“My...I was not aware...my indulgence...would have such a profound...impact...” said Kurushimi, smiling even as she spoke.

“Densetsu Roku, please don’t provoke anyone,” said Aozora. “And I thought I’d have to worry about Gikochinai...”



Aozora stared blankly as she accepted the letter. I wish Tokiko were here...what’s a pope again? One of the priests or something? Never heard of this “Vatican”, either... She opened up the letter, and tilted her head, puzzled. “Edge? The heck is that meant to mean...less knives? I haven’t even drawn my scythe yet...”

"anyways"
"I keep seeing the strangest things. Multiversal dating apps and slaver empires specifically. All with one of you at the center of each one."
"what the actual hell happened"


“Dating app?” Aozora just stared blankly for a moment. “I meant, the slaver empire is probably Her, but...dating...app? The heck kind of me would go around doing that!? I guess if there’s a democratic me, I know things can get crazy, but even so...” she sighed. “Apparently once one alternate reality breaks into your world, a million of the things show up...”

Edge is common, of course. And I am not going to consider myself an exception to its use. Many things I have done can be considered to fit it. I’m not really used to it being such a big deal here though. Most RP I do takes place on the RMB of the region I’m in, and I consider F7 stuff to basically be downtime where random craziness whatever can happen. It’s true I could tone it down, but it would make no sense within the national context to do so. Here’s the thing about Kyoki Chudoku- that very name means insanity addiction. This nation exists, originally, so I could mess around with crazy magical tyranny. As such, there is a lot of craziness going on in pretty munch everyone. Kurushimi revels in her own pain- that has pretty much always been the case. I do not intend for this to be considered a good thing, nor do I intend it to make a mockery off those who genuinely suffer from various psychological disorders. Same goes for others. Gikochinai’s eternal attraction to literally everyone is not intended to be emulated in any sense, it’s actually the result of me trying to twist the deredere archetype. I can understand objections to all this, of course. Aozora is a weird case because she started as typical murderous psychopath and kind of still is but she has a lot more progression than anyone else, and while again I do not intend for her to be considered a good person, she does have past events to justify a lot of her approaches. For example, she is innately sadistic but currently is desperate not to let that show out of fear. None of these are supposed to be good. However, I can’t exactly go around changing any of it without a good IC justification, which I don’t have- if anything given all the events that have gone on things would have gotten worse, and for the general population, did. So yeah, I felt obligated to say something on the matter given all that was already said.
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.
Also, I don't use NS stats. So please ignore them.
Current Status (yes, I'm bad at keeping this updated): Elsewhere

TG me for a free cookie. May contain traces of hydrogen cyanide.

User avatar
Low bloods
Envoy
 
Posts: 201
Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:06 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:
Low bloods wrote:-snip-

“I’m glad”
(No, you’re defending them by attacking me, calling me toxic for calling them out for this shit

You’re saying you didn’t even read their post, then. Because that was like the whole middle part.

My character is almost constantly dropping very obvious “hey maybe that was a bit too much huh”, and no one either notices or cares.
When every other character on this site is some edgelord, I feel like mu complaints are justified. No where did I ever ask for the rules to be changed or said “this is how it outta be”. All I really did was was have my ridiculously mean character do his standard IC BS, make a (OOC) joke, then you called me toxic. Didn’t insult anyone, didn’t say “wow you should stop doing that”, nothing.
I’ve at no point said people should create a character a certain way. I said I’m sick of these pointless edgy characters, they’re almost constant here. I also said that doing what was done wasn’t a good thing, and that it was a really dumb action.

I don’t really look at your character factbooks for fun, so I go off when they were. A general look at your factbooks didn’t show any updates last time I looked. Further, I’m 100% sure you still use the edgy-looking anime images. That’s why people would consider you edgy. Your knight isn’t edgy, and your bartender isn’t edgy, I don’t think I have called them edgy ever. One bad banana can ruin the whole bunch, even a “fake” one. A joke should be a little more on the nose than “he is called death” or however.

I will admit I got a little agitated, sorry, I was drunk.

"I am glad that you are glad."

I will admit, when it comes to edge and the shunning of edgy things. It just happens so often that you kinda get tired of seeing it.

But I've seen others get hit rather hard with these labels and it straight up just forces them to change, I don't like the sight of that. Sometimes you just want to be the bad guy, do bad things.
Ik you never said you never told anyone to, but just the way you say everyone in this thread is edgy, I'm not saying cant beat em, join em but rather adjust. But ik your character is a rather angry robot, that's why I like when the knight interacts with him, they share similar personalities. Though my character doesn't have such distaste for the place and its bargoer.

I dont think you should be corrected unless certain steps are taken such as racial slurs, or just flat out offensive acts that have a real negative affect is at play.

And I will admit it was in this situation, but I believe it was addressed in the post after. it was a sentance, not a section.
The only reason I called you toxic was because a reason I've stated earlier, there's only so much you should do. I'm saying it's fine if it gets you riled up enough to say somthing then that's fine.



I see where you are looking, I thought it was my leaders. I try to keep my leaders and RP characters separate. Because yeah, my RP characters where made over the years, I dont always touch them too much, so yeah that's a lot of edge, like there's a character called blood, you cant take that seriously.

The whole joke thing, now that was in my leader Factbook set that aside.
Both have quite a bit of edge balanced in them both but I don't really care too much.
I've even had these types of debates over my nation alone. I think that's the reason I'm so defensive when it comes to this stuff.
I will take back that toxic comment as I do see where you are coming from. Perhaps you can tell I'm winding down.
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook rework in progress]
Eyyy, if you're new to this whole YL reaction leader thing give me a click if its giving you a hard time.(pretty WIP)
current news: With the cold slowly melting and the heat steadily rising Lowblood is looking fairly well.

User avatar
UIS Leviathan
Attaché
 
Posts: 74
Founded: Nov 16, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:16 pm

Low bloods wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:“I’m glad”
(No, you’re defending them by attacking me, calling me toxic for calling them out for this shit

You’re saying you didn’t even read their post, then. Because that was like the whole middle part.

My character is almost constantly dropping very obvious “hey maybe that was a bit too much huh”, and no one either notices or cares.
When every other character on this site is some edgelord, I feel like mu complaints are justified. No where did I ever ask for the rules to be changed or said “this is how it outta be”. All I really did was was have my ridiculously mean character do his standard IC BS, make a (OOC) joke, then you called me toxic. Didn’t insult anyone, didn’t say “wow you should stop doing that”, nothing.
I’ve at no point said people should create a character a certain way. I said I’m sick of these pointless edgy characters, they’re almost constant here. I also said that doing what was done wasn’t a good thing, and that it was a really dumb action.

I don’t really look at your character factbooks for fun, so I go off when they were. A general look at your factbooks didn’t show any updates last time I looked. Further, I’m 100% sure you still use the edgy-looking anime images. That’s why people would consider you edgy. Your knight isn’t edgy, and your bartender isn’t edgy, I don’t think I have called them edgy ever. One bad banana can ruin the whole bunch, even a “fake” one. A joke should be a little more on the nose than “he is called death” or however.

I will admit I got a little agitated, sorry, I was drunk.

"I am glad that you are glad."

I will admit, when it comes to edge and the shunning of edgy things. It just happens so often that you kinda get tired of seeing it.

But I've seen others get hit rather hard with these labels and it straight up just forces them to change, I don't like the sight of that. Sometimes you just want to be the bad guy, do bad things.
Ik you never said you never told anyone to, but just the way you say everyone in this thread is edgy, I'm not saying cant beat em, join em but rather adjust. But ik your character is a rather angry robot, that's why I like when the knight interacts with him, they share similar personalities. Though my character doesn't have such distaste for the place and its bargoer.

I dont think you should be corrected unless certain steps are taken such as racial slurs, or just flat out offensive acts that have a real negative affect is at play.

And I will admit it was in this situation, but I believe it was addressed in the post after. it was a sentance, not a section.
The only reason I called you toxic was because a reason I've stated earlier, there's only so much you should do. I'm saying it's fine if it gets you riled up enough to say somthing then that's fine.



I see where you are looking, I thought it was my leaders. I try to keep my leaders and RP characters separate. Because yeah, my RP characters where made over the years, I dont always touch them too much, so yeah that's a lot of edge, like there's a character called blood, you cant take that seriously.

The whole joke thing, now that was in my leader Factbook set that aside.
Both have quite a bit of edge balanced in them both but I don't really care too much.
I've even had these types of debates over my nation alone. I think that's the reason I'm so defensive when it comes to this stuff.
I will take back that toxic comment as I do see where you are coming from. Perhaps you can tell I'm winding down.

“Then get me a beer”

(Tbh I don’t really care for continuing this)

User avatar
Nantoraka
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 353
Founded: Oct 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nantoraka » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:53 am

UIS Leviathan wrote:
Nantoraka wrote:"anyways"
"I keep seeing the strangest things. Multiversal dating apps and slaver empires specifically. All with one of you at the center of each one."
"what the actual hell happened"

“oh shit when’d you get here dude”

"I dunno I kinda just appear and I don't know how"
"or why"
Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
Nantoraka wrote:"anyways"
"I keep seeing the strangest things. Multiversal dating apps and slaver empires specifically. All with one of you at the center of each one."
"what the actual hell happened"


“Dating app?” Aozora just stared blankly for a moment. “I meant, the slaver empire is probably Her, but...dating...app? The heck kind of me would go around doing that!? I guess if there’s a democratic me, I know things can get crazy, but even so...” she sighed. “Apparently once one alternate reality breaks into your world, a million of the things show up...”

Edge is common, of course. And I am not going to consider myself an exception to its use. Many things I have done can be considered to fit it. I’m not really used to it being such a big deal here though. Most RP I do takes place on the RMB of the region I’m in, and I consider F7 stuff to basically be downtime where random craziness whatever can happen. It’s true I could tone it down, but it would make no sense within the national context to do so. Here’s the thing about Kyoki Chudoku- that very name means insanity addiction. This nation exists, originally, so I could mess around with crazy magical tyranny. As such, there is a lot of craziness going on in pretty munch everyone. Kurushimi revels in her own pain- that has pretty much always been the case. I do not intend for this to be considered a good thing, nor do I intend it to make a mockery off those who genuinely suffer from various psychological disorders. Same goes for others. Gikochinai’s eternal attraction to literally everyone is not intended to be emulated in any sense, it’s actually the result of me trying to twist the deredere archetype. I can understand objections to all this, of course. Aozora is a weird case because she started as typical murderous psychopath and kind of still is but she has a lot more progression than anyone else, and while again I do not intend for her to be considered a good person, she does have past events to justify a lot of her approaches. For example, she is innately sadistic but currently is desperate not to let that show out of fear. None of these are supposed to be good. However, I can’t exactly go around changing any of it without a good IC justification, which I don’t have- if anything given all the events that have gone on things would have gotten worse, and for the general population, did. So yeah, I felt obligated to say something on the matter given all that was already said.

"well Gikochinai is the one who's doing the dating app."

"also alternate realities? sounds spicy."
Androids are better than iPhones.
Factbooks are designed for dark theme, maniacs use light theme
I'm politically chaotic evil
Anything that causes all around human misery or destroys the planet gets a thumbs up in my book
I hate purple.

User avatar
Eisenstern
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Jun 24, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eisenstern » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:33 am

Nantoraka wrote:"well Gikochinai is the one who's doing the dating app."

"also alternate realities? sounds spicy."


Kresge perked up at this. He tapped the table once more, reestablishing the silencing sphere. He made sure to make a few adjustments, however - it would now intercept and muffle outgoing sounds, but would not impede inbound vibrations. He then turned to Indigo.

"I'm assuming this has something to do with your... clique? Do enlighten me on this "Gikochinai", if you please."
‖ NS STATS ARE NOT USED, BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE ‖

tl;dr: A mercantile city state, housed in a dimension-hopping tower that's bigger on the inside.
Ruled by a meritocratic adventurers' council (in theory) and a democratically-elected municipal body (in practice).
Fields an unending golem army and a superhuman warrior guild to make up for its small size.
Very, very unlikely to ever be rated on any sort of index, due to the vast variations in tech, magic and influence that define it as a nation.

The very short rundown || The not-so-short rundown || The leader (sort of) || The military || Some choice information

User avatar
UIJ
Diplomat
 
Posts: 930
Founded: Oct 16, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby UIJ » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:48 am

UIS Leviathan wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"I am glad that you are glad."

I will admit, when it comes to edge and the shunning of edgy things. It just happens so often that you kinda get tired of seeing it.

But I've seen others get hit rather hard with these labels and it straight up just forces them to change, I don't like the sight of that. Sometimes you just want to be the bad guy, do bad things.
Ik you never said you never told anyone to, but just the way you say everyone in this thread is edgy, I'm not saying cant beat em, join em but rather adjust. But ik your character is a rather angry robot, that's why I like when the knight interacts with him, they share similar personalities. Though my character doesn't have such distaste for the place and its bargoer.

I dont think you should be corrected unless certain steps are taken such as racial slurs, or just flat out offensive acts that have a real negative affect is at play.

And I will admit it was in this situation, but I believe it was addressed in the post after. it was a sentance, not a section.
The only reason I called you toxic was because a reason I've stated earlier, there's only so much you should do. I'm saying it's fine if it gets you riled up enough to say somthing then that's fine.



I see where you are looking, I thought it was my leaders. I try to keep my leaders and RP characters separate. Because yeah, my RP characters where made over the years, I dont always touch them too much, so yeah that's a lot of edge, like there's a character called blood, you cant take that seriously.

The whole joke thing, now that was in my leader Factbook set that aside.
Both have quite a bit of edge balanced in them both but I don't really care too much.
I've even had these types of debates over my nation alone. I think that's the reason I'm so defensive when it comes to this stuff.
I will take back that toxic comment as I do see where you are coming from. Perhaps you can tell I'm winding down.

“Then get me a beer”

(Tbh I don’t really care for continuing this)

Satan walked in, looking around before spotting Leviathan.
“Oi, what are you still doing here?”
Leviathan: “recording or whatever”
“It doesn’t matter, get going.”
L: “okay, dad”
Leviathan got up and left, and Satan turned, but looked back at the corner Leviathan was in, going over to clean it of Leviathan's paper folding shit.
I may or may not be under the influence when posting
its truly the only way to post
None of my factbooks are up to date and they all kinda suck
so here's an overview
Join my region’s Discord, it’s pretty active.

"...think, of the rivers of blood, spilled by all those generals and emperors, so that in glory and triumph they can become the momentary masters, of a fraction, of a dot..."
- Carl Sagan, Pale Blue Dot

”Don't be sad that it’s over, smile bacause it happened.”
- Adolf Hitler, 1945

User avatar
Low bloods
Envoy
 
Posts: 201
Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:53 am

"it was being pulled by the strings of Satan all along. I really wanted to see if it actually drank what I gave it... well I guess I'll just keep my drink for later."

"Well of course, you bicker with that machine as Oni bickers with Satan. It was like a plot twist that you already knew but you could never be sure of.
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook rework in progress]
Eyyy, if you're new to this whole YL reaction leader thing give me a click if its giving you a hard time.(pretty WIP)
current news: With the cold slowly melting and the heat steadily rising Lowblood is looking fairly well.

User avatar
UIS Leviathan
Attaché
 
Posts: 74
Founded: Nov 16, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby UIS Leviathan » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:29 pm

Low bloods wrote:"it was being pulled by the strings of Satan all along. I really wanted to see if it actually drank what I gave it... well I guess I'll just keep my drink for later."

"Well of course, you bicker with that machine as Oni bickers with Satan. It was like a plot twist that you already knew but you could never be sure of.

(I don’t wanna change back I just logged into this one damnit)

Satan looked over, raising a brow. “....errr, you know me? And who’s “Oni”?”
Last edited by UIS Leviathan on Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Low bloods
Envoy
 
Posts: 201
Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:05 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"it was being pulled by the strings of Satan all along. I really wanted to see if it actually drank what I gave it... well I guess I'll just keep my drink for later."

"Well of course, you bicker with that machine as Oni bickers with Satan. It was like a plot twist that you already knew but you could never be sure of.

(I don’t wanna change back I just logged into this one damnit)

Satan looked over, raising a brow. “....errr, you know me? And who’s “Oni”?”

(I feel that sometimes, its fine.)

"I know little of you. And I know little of Oni. Just as some tend to come here to gather information. I bartend here for the entertainment, you rent to learn so much at a bar lost between the multiverse.
You could see like five different versions of one guy.

Odd enough you hear quite the stories on the radio here. And see quite the amount of faces stumble in that'll make the average citizen spit out their drink." He nods "Anyhow, want a drink?"





"I am Oni." A man sitting a few seats away sat up and turns to the two, though it should be noted he didn't quite know the context. But upon seeing Satan his expression stayed the same, pretty mellow as he delivers the line "I believe we had an argument in the past, you called me a farm boy, then later along the line a nazi. Though our last encounter was fairly neutral." Oni nods
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook rework in progress]
Eyyy, if you're new to this whole YL reaction leader thing give me a click if its giving you a hard time.(pretty WIP)
current news: With the cold slowly melting and the heat steadily rising Lowblood is looking fairly well.

User avatar
UIS Leviathan
Attaché
 
Posts: 74
Founded: Nov 16, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby UIS Leviathan » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:27 pm

Low bloods wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:(I don’t wanna change back I just logged into this one damnit)

Satan looked over, raising a brow. “....errr, you know me? And who’s “Oni”?”

(I feel that sometimes, its fine.)

"I know little of you. And I know little of Oni. Just as some tend to come here to gather information. I bartend here for the entertainment, you rent to learn so much at a bar lost between the multiverse.
You could see like five different versions of one guy.

Odd enough you hear quite the stories on the radio here. And see quite the amount of faces stumble in that'll make the average citizen spit out their drink." He nods "Anyhow, want a drink?"





"I am Oni." A man sitting a few seats away sat up and turns to the two, though it should be noted he didn't quite know the context. But upon seeing Satan his expression stayed the same, pretty mellow as he delivers the line "I believe we had an argument in the past, you called me a farm boy, then later along the line a nazi. Though our last encounter was fairly neutral." Oni nods

“Er, mhm...No thanks, I don’t drink.”

“I have a pretty decent recollection, and I have no idea who you are.” Satan said, looking over.
Last edited by UIS Leviathan on Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Low bloods
Envoy
 
Posts: 201
Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:40 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:
Low bloods wrote:(I feel that sometimes, its fine.)

"I know little of you. And I know little of Oni. Just as some tend to come here to gather information. I bartend here for the entertainment, you rent to learn so much at a bar lost between the multiverse.
You could see like five different versions of one guy.

Odd enough you hear quite the stories on the radio here. And see quite the amount of faces stumble in that'll make the average citizen spit out their drink." He nods "Anyhow, want a drink?"





"I am Oni." A man sitting a few seats away sat up and turns to the two, though it should be noted he didn't quite know the context. But upon seeing Satan his expression stayed the same, pretty mellow as he delivers the line "I believe we had an argument in the past, you called me a farm boy, then later along the line a nazi. Though our last encounter was fairly neutral." Oni nods

“Er, mhm...No thanks, I don’t drink.”

“I have a pretty decent recollection, and I have no idea who you are.” Satan said, looking over.

"if you need a soda or anything I'll be sitting here if you need me."

"Perhaps it was too long ago." Oni shrugs and takes a sip of his drink. "Perhaps that's for the better then. I'm Oni the king of Corpses, ruler of Lowblood." He thought about offering a handshake but then figured they were at an awkward distance.
"I just think I should state that I am well groomed. Shower daily, wash my hands often. Dont let the titles fool you."
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook rework in progress]
Eyyy, if you're new to this whole YL reaction leader thing give me a click if its giving you a hard time.(pretty WIP)
current news: With the cold slowly melting and the heat steadily rising Lowblood is looking fairly well.

User avatar
UIS Leviathan
Attaché
 
Posts: 74
Founded: Nov 16, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby UIS Leviathan » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:43 pm

Low bloods wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:“Er, mhm...No thanks, I don’t drink.”

“I have a pretty decent recollection, and I have no idea who you are.” Satan said, looking over.

"if you need a soda or anything I'll be sitting here if you need me."

"Perhaps it was too long ago." Oni shrugs and takes a sip of his drink. "Perhaps that's for the better then. I'm Oni the king of Corpses, ruler of Lowblood." He thought about offering a handshake but then figured they were at an awkward distance.
"I just think I should state that I am well groomed. Shower daily, wash my hands often. Dont let the titles fool you."

“Mh.”

“Um... Okay then?”
Satan gave a concerned look, this guy was pretty weird.

User avatar
Low bloods
Envoy
 
Posts: 201
Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:35 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"if you need a soda or anything I'll be sitting here if you need me."

"Perhaps it was too long ago." Oni shrugs and takes a sip of his drink. "Perhaps that's for the better then. I'm Oni the king of Corpses, ruler of Lowblood." He thought about offering a handshake but then figured they were at an awkward distance.
"I just think I should state that I am well groomed. Shower daily, wash my hands often. Dont let the titles fool you."

“Mh.”

“Um... Okay then?”
Satan gave a concerned look, this guy was pretty weird.

"There we go, you know me now. As I kinda know you." Oni nods he was slowly turning his focus back to his drink. He felt the conversation dwindle. "I'll be seeing you around, or not. Who knows?"
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook rework in progress]
Eyyy, if you're new to this whole YL reaction leader thing give me a click if its giving you a hard time.(pretty WIP)
current news: With the cold slowly melting and the heat steadily rising Lowblood is looking fairly well.

User avatar
Deltia-
Secretary
 
Posts: 28
Founded: Jul 13, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Deltia- » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:48 am

The Duchess and the President walked in, both half drunk.


"Wow. It's been a long tie *hic* since I was here."


- Adam Weiss


"You can say that again. I... need to sit down."


- Alyssa I


"Same."


- Adam Weiss
Last edited by Deltia- on Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Federal Empire of Deltia | Bundskaizerriik Avontiken
Theme

Death is a preferable alternative to communism. Death is a preferable alternative to fascism. Death is preferable to democracy. Death is preferable to any political system or ideology. I just want to die (You think I'm joking? I'm not.)

PMT-FT gang
Quick YL/AL thing for me
Sweet dreams are made of this
Deltia's NS stats accidentally got in the way of a few drunk supersoldiers

(03/10/2022)Der Weld: BREAKING NEWS: Deltia's user accidentally turns it into left-leaning college state, will be thrown off helicopter Now Playing:Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You

User avatar
The Rapture Republic
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 495
Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Rapture Republic » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:15 pm

"Oh look at who I ran into, a criminal and a unstable Princess. That's just great." Said the Chancellor, in a sarcastic tone of voice, after entering the saloon taking notice of them being the first ones to enter the place before him. The Chancellor would walk pass them, trying to keep a fair direction away from them to keep the Deltian off him as he made his way over to the counter to place an order at the bar counter for a glass of red wine with some bread and cheese, as was course for Aquarians to enjoy with a glass of wine.
| NS Twitch Podcast - NS Today Discord - NS Today Website|
[|Rapture Tribune|] The UN votes to loose ethics in scientific development, as member states  take notice of Rapture’s rapid progress with little to no restrictions on its ascendency in the scientific community. |

User avatar
Deltia-
Secretary
 
Posts: 28
Founded: Jul 13, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Deltia- » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:20 pm

The PM then walks in.

"Hey, baby.*Alyssa and him briefly kiss* How are you?"


- Markus Schelmann


"I'm good. Can you just help me get up?"


- Alyssa I


"Yeah, sure! *pulls off bench* *looks sideways to Chancellor, chuckles* This always happens."


- Markus Schelmann
Federal Empire of Deltia | Bundskaizerriik Avontiken
Theme

Death is a preferable alternative to communism. Death is a preferable alternative to fascism. Death is preferable to democracy. Death is preferable to any political system or ideology. I just want to die (You think I'm joking? I'm not.)

PMT-FT gang
Quick YL/AL thing for me
Sweet dreams are made of this
Deltia's NS stats accidentally got in the way of a few drunk supersoldiers

(03/10/2022)Der Weld: BREAKING NEWS: Deltia's user accidentally turns it into left-leaning college state, will be thrown off helicopter Now Playing:Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You

User avatar
Low bloods
Envoy
 
Posts: 201
Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:48 pm

"It's good to know thos establishment isnt the first choice when it comes to drinking." Vixen said as he poured the Chancellor's wine

Meanwhile a dark creature prepared a plate with cheese and bread.
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook rework in progress]
Eyyy, if you're new to this whole YL reaction leader thing give me a click if its giving you a hard time.(pretty WIP)
current news: With the cold slowly melting and the heat steadily rising Lowblood is looking fairly well.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Godular, Hatsunia, Kathay, Newmerican States, Skyhooked, The Rapture Republic

Advertisement

Remove ads