NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Founded: Nov 16, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:03 pm

Planet Illysia wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:(How about this then, I’ll edit my post for you, so you can have your little moment of power.)

//No, no. I think neither of us really want to deal with combat RP. I don't really want moments of power, if I did Slaine would've tried to kill him at the first provocation

(you’re telling me I go through all this effort to find a middle ground, edit my post, and then you tell me “oh no thank you I’m good now”)
(amazing)
(I even unveiled Leviathans' true power)
Last edited by UIS Leviathan on Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)
Working on ONI-2* 3D Model!! | Factbooks on hold for research | God I Love Nukes | Nuclear Howitzers vs soft scifi
The Indomitable Human Spirit Will Prevail All Misery, Suffering Is But The Path To Growth
most glorious puppet of UIJ
i am almost certainly drunk/high on NS, forgive me (or not idc) if its' obvious
i am not liberal but I am liberal in my use of nuclear ordnance and that is my politics
th-thanks mods!!!! *gives Plutonium & U-234* oopise hehe *violent nuclear death*

Hellham
Civilian

Founded: May 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Hellham » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:07 pm

Akeldama sat herself comfortably in the corner of the main room, a drink of sophistication stood by her side, her form barely illuminated in the less than clear light. Akeldama was adorned with a gothic-styled, red-black dress, her hair done in an elaborate bun.
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
Illustrious State of Hellham
Mother Knows Best State
Factbooks | User | Theme

Planet Illysia
Attaché

Founded: Jun 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Illysia » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:09 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:
Planet Illysia wrote://No, no. I think neither of us really want to deal with combat RP. I don't really want moments of power, if I did Slaine would've tried to kill him at the first provocation

(you’re telling me I go through all this effort to find a middle ground, edit my post, and then you tell me “oh no thank you I’m good now”)
(amazing)

//I didn't want you to edit in the first place, and you did it before I could respond anyways. He can try to chat up Slaine but if he just keeps harassing her, it would be out of character for her to ignore it for long...
An ex-Terran colony made independent then shattered by civil war long ago. A planet of misery and suffering, with unbelievable levels of corruption, warlords and military juntas, exploitation, poverty, and general inhumanity.

general_news: | Culprit of the Sol Sollective massacres discovered!| Beloved former produced Markus Wolf killed in combat by the culprit | His name is Nero Vendean AKA Flying Light; former B-class shinobi, now A-rank
Join my Discord RP!

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:10 pm

Hellham wrote:Akeldama sat herself comfortably in the corner of the main room, a drink of sophistication stood by her side, her form barely illuminated in the less than clear light. Akeldama was adorned with a gothic-styled, red-black dress, her hair done in an elaborate bun.

“wait a fat moment”
Leviathan tossed his cap and the S T A N D U went away
“I know you”
He went over to her.
“Yeah, yeah, Akeldama, I remember you from the vastly superior other place where functioning leaders gather and meet”
Planet Illysia wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:(you’re telling me I go through all this effort to find a middle ground, edit my post, and then you tell me “oh no thank you I’m good now”)
(amazing)

//I didn't want you to edit in the first place, and you did it before I could respond anyways. He can try to chat up Slaine but if he just keeps harassing her, it would be out of character for her to ignore it for long...

(If you didn’t want me to edit it in the first place why’d you make a big deal about it at all?)
Last edited by UIS Leviathan on Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)
Working on ONI-2* 3D Model!! | Factbooks on hold for research | God I Love Nukes | Nuclear Howitzers vs soft scifi
The Indomitable Human Spirit Will Prevail All Misery, Suffering Is But The Path To Growth
i am not liberal but I am liberal in my use of nuclear ordnance and that is my politics
th-thanks mods!!!! *gives Plutonium & U-234* oopise hehe *violent nuclear death*

Hellham
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellham » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:16 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:
Hellham wrote:Akeldama sat herself comfortably in the corner of the main room, a drink of sophistication stood by her side, her form barely illuminated in the less than clear light. Akeldama was adorned with a gothic-styled, red-black dress, her hair done in an elaborate bun.

“wait a fat moment”
“I know you”
He went over to her.
“Yeah, yeah, Akeldama, I remember you from the vastly superior other place where functioning leaders gather and meet”
Planet Illysia wrote://I didn't want you to edit in the first place, and you did it before I could respond anyways. He can try to chat up Slaine but if he just keeps harassing her, it would be out of character for her to ignore it for long...

(If you didn’t want me to edit it in the first place why’d you make a big deal about it at all?)

Akeldama looked up from her spot, her eyes focusing on Leviathan once he had caught her attention. "Greetings, Leviathan," Akeldama said courteously, a slightly amused expression on her face. Her eyes flickered between Leviathan and Slaine, though she focused more on the former.
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
Mother Knows Best State
Factbooks | User | Theme

Planet Illysia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Illysia » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:17 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:(If you didn’t want me to edit it in the first place why’d you make a big deal about it at all?)

//I never did make a big deal out of it. A void is supposed to mean I don't want to deal with it anymore.

"Nice dress," Slaine deadpanned, making her sincerity rather unclear.
Last edited by Planet Illysia on Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An ex-Terran colony made independent then shattered by civil war long ago. A planet of misery and suffering, with unbelievable levels of corruption, warlords and military juntas, exploitation, poverty, and general inhumanity.

general_news: | Culprit of the Sol Sollective massacres discovered!| Beloved former produced Markus Wolf killed in combat by the culprit | His name is Nero Vendean AKA Flying Light; former B-class shinobi, now A-rank
Join my Discord RP!

Hellham
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellham » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:20 pm

Planet Illysia wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:(If you didn’t want me to edit it in the first place why’d you make a big deal about it at all?)

//I never did make a big deal out of it. A void is supposed to mean I don't want to deal with it anymore.

"Nice dress," Slaine deadpanned, making her sincerity rather unclear.

"My thanks," Akeldama replied in a grateful tome, though her amused expression grew, seemingly enjoying the interactions between these persons.
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
Mother Knows Best State
Factbooks | User | Theme

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:25 pm

Hellham wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:“wait a fat moment”
“I know you”
He went over to her.

Akeldama looked up from her spot, her eyes focusing on Leviathan once he had caught her attention. "Greetings, Leviathan," Akeldama said courteously, a slightly amused expression on her face. Her eyes flickered between Leviathan and Slaine, though she focused more on the former.

Leviathan sat with her. “you’ll be my barrier between me and that faux magician over there”
Planet Illysia wrote:

(Errr, telling someone that you’re going to void their actions, then complain when I said I didn’t want my character hurt is kind of making a deal out of it.)
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)

She Beyond Divinity
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby She Beyond Divinity » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:28 pm

Surrounded by purple. Blinking, seeing light and dark, seeing the colours shifting and the cold fading and feeling herself spiralling round and round, up and down, helpless as ever, until the end appeared-

At the door of the Saloon, a rift emerged, rupturing the fabric of reality and spitting out a child. The body was badly mangled to begin with, further distorted by fractured spacetime. On her back was etched a written word- W A T C H I N G- but she was no ordinary message, not like the rest of the mutilated masses. She had been given weapons. Around the torn fabric that covered her tiny body, an assault rifle was slung to her back. Her face was covered by a gas mask that doubled as a muffling device. A knife was attached to her belt above the skirt she wore, and an explosive was strapped to her waist, ready to go off the moment it was detonated. For all her suffering she had not lost faith in her cause yet- there was no other cause to embrace.

Her duty here was simple, though she struggled now to even tie her bandages around her vicious wounds. She was already bloodsoaked. But she was here not just to kill- but to collect information. Also strapped to her built was a communication device, but even though it was closed, it was actually active, transmitting a broadcast back to Heaven. Attached to her gas mask was a camera. Everything she did was being monitored.

She wanted to scream at the pain as she got back onto her feet, but couldn’t. The only sound that escaped came from her nose, a desperate mumble. She wasn’t supposed to be doing the talking, after all. Beneath the mask’s filters were speakers, but they did not connect to her, but to her supervisor. She was little more than a puppet of flesh, observed and ordered by another. And she was completely fine with that. It was her purpose, after all, to the serve the Heaven of All Worlds. And so, staggering forward on bent legs, she opened the door and entered the Saloon, taking in the sight of countless patrons of all manner of bizarre natures. The child stumbled towards a seat, her head barely going over the table when she did, slowly tilting around, watching, listening, so that others could watch and listen.
Most aspects of this are fairly work-in-progress. And yes, I am who you think I am.

Hellham
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellham » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:31 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:
Hellham wrote:

Leviathan sat with her. “you’ll be my barrier between me and that faux magician over there”

"Really now? Well, I suppose I can allow it," she said in response, taking a sip of her drink, which resembled wine in colour and appearance.
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
Mother Knows Best State
Factbooks | User | Theme

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:32 pm

“I’m calling an ambulance.”
“And the police, children can’t be playing with what I assume is a bomb.”
Hellham wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:Leviathan sat with her. “you’ll be my barrier between me and that faux magician over there”

"Really now? Well, I suppose I can allow it," she said in response, taking a sip of her drink, which resembled wine in colour and appearance.

“I know that’s blood and you’re disgusting. But I’ll tolerate you for now, as you’re the only ally I have here.”
Last edited by UIS Leviathan on Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)

Hellham
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellham » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:37 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:“I’m calling an ambulance.”
Hellham wrote:

“I know that’s blood and you’re disgusting. But I’ll tolerate you for now, as you’re the only ally I have here.”

"Blood? Oh, no, no..." she chuckled softly, her amused body language indicating he is correct. "How do you find this place thus far? I’ve only just arrived myself."
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
Mother Knows Best State
Factbooks | User | Theme

She Beyond Divinity
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby She Beyond Divinity » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:44 pm

The child stared at this...thing. From within her visor, she couldn’t make out what it was well, but she couldn’t very well remove the mask. She looked down at the bomb. What was strange about playing with those around heretics such as this? Perhaps it didn’t understand. Whatever it was, it didn’t seem to be a follower of Her will. It couldn’t be.

”There- is- nothing- wrong- with- that-“ came a muffled voice that was not her own. Her supervisor speaking on her behalf. “I- do- not- need- help.” So her supervisor knew what this ambulance was supposed to be? An offer of help? The girl didn’t know what that word meant. She’d never learned anything like it before.
Most aspects of this are fairly work-in-progress. And yes, I am who you think I am.

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:44 pm

Hellham wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:“I’m calling an ambulance.”

"Blood? Oh, no, no..." she chuckled softly, her amused body language indicating he is correct. "How do you find this place thus far? I’ve only just arrived myself."

“I’m so proud of you”
“I hate it, and I hate everyone here. It should be destroyed.”
He looked at her.
“Most I’ve observed here have been psychopaths. They revel in murder, haphazardly attacking others with seemly no care for the morality or consequences of their actions. Their profiles prove this to be true. Others pointlessly and needlessly flaunt their power and wealth in a childish display of arrogance. As if to one up each other like they're the ones with the coolest rock. Others simply bleed edge, coming in bleeding or beaten, as if a hospital wouldn’t have been their first choice. While others indulge in the cardinal sin of being a child at a bar, a place no child should be. This place is dangerous and treacherous, the people are are odd cliches and caricatures, their acts having no real meaning behind them.”

Leviathan put his feet up on the table.
“essentially, it’s a shithole like every other place that isn’t UIJ”
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:47 pm

She Beyond Divinity wrote:The child stared at this...thing. From within her visor, she couldn’t make out what it was well, but she couldn’t very well remove the mask. She looked down at the bomb. What was strange about playing with those around heretics such as this? Perhaps it didn’t understand. Whatever it was, it didn’t seem to be a follower of Her will. It couldn’t be.

”There- is- nothing- wrong- with- that-“ came a muffled voice that was not her own. Her supervisor speaking on her behalf. “I- do- not- need- help.” So her supervisor knew what this ambulance was supposed to be? An offer of help? The girl didn’t know what that word meant. She’d never learned anything like it before.

“look I get it, the ride is costly, but don’t worry I’ll pay for it, children shouldn’t have to worry about that”
“you’re also dragging blood all over the place, and that’s disgusting, for all we know you might have a transmittable disease or something”
He went over to any phone that was in the bar, using it to call an ambulance.
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)

Planet Illysia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Illysia » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:50 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:
Planet Illysia wrote://I never did make a big deal out of it. A void is supposed to mean I don't want to deal with it anymore.

(Errr, telling someone that you’re going to void their actions, then complain when I said I didn’t want my character hurt is kind of making a deal out of it.)

//Those went in opposite order, actually. I voided you after I first brought the problem up because evidently there was not going to be an easy compromise on how things were going to work. It doesn't really matter now, though

Hellham wrote:
"My thanks," Akeldama replied in a grateful tome, though her amused expression grew, seemingly enjoying the interactions between these persons.

Slaine stared, unblinking, for a moment. Her body turned to cards and reformed, giving Slaine a copy of her dress to Slaine's white-red-black color scheme, and purple high heels.

She Beyond Divinity wrote:The child stared at this...thing. From within her visor, she couldn’t make out what it was well, but she couldn’t very well remove the mask. She looked down at the bomb. What was strange about playing with those around heretics such as this? Perhaps it didn’t understand. Whatever it was, it didn’t seem to be a follower of Her will. It couldn’t be.

"I'm pretty sure you do," Slaine said. "You look like a car crash."

Join my Discord RP!

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:50 pm

This has been a rather long hiatus for the Valentians, and by their count, 823rd post that they have been here. Their last interaction was on May 31st 2019. Gwen went in from the front door, in her 10 feet self. She certainly didn’t want to be in her 100 meter form, for the fear of breaking everything.

Well, not much has changed here, I see. Struggles, some fights here and there, the whole nine yards… It’s been a long while since we are last here!
- Chief Aviator Gwen Tracer Hepburn “Fate of Existence and the Omniverse” Ellen Trixie Caitlin Foxworthy Avril Verlene Eveline Celinda Sammy Doris Wit. Oxton Arielle Lindall Leslie Vitesse Allison
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Hellham
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellham » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:51 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:
Hellham wrote:"Blood? Oh, no, no..." she chuckled softly, her amused body language indicating he is correct. "How do you find this place thus far? I’ve only just arrived myself."

“I’m so proud of you”
He looked at her.
“Most I’ve observed here have been psychopaths. They revel in murder, haphazardly attacking others with seemly no care for the morality or consequences of their actions. Their profiles prove this to be true. Others pointlessly and needlessly flaunt their power and wealth in a childish display of arrogance. As if to one up each other like they're the ones with the coolest rock. Others simply bleed edge, coming in bleeding or beaten, as if a hospital wouldn’t have been their first choice. While others indulge in the cardinal sin of being a child at a bar, a place no child should be. This place is dangerous and treacherous, the people are are odd cliches and caricatures, their acts having no real meaning behind them.”

Akeldama listened intently with a soft smile, nodding every now and then as he detailed his thoughts. "I see. I’ll be sure to note that in my journal in case I need to let anyone else know of this information. Do you mind if I quote you?" She asked, pulling a small handbook and pencil from her handbag.
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
Mother Knows Best State
Factbooks | User | Theme

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:52 pm

Valentine Z wrote:This has been a rather long hiatus for the Valentians, and by their count, 823rd post that they have been here. Their last interaction was on May 31st 2019. Gwen went in from the front door, in her 10 feet self. She certainly didn’t want to be in her 100 meter form, for the fear of breaking everything.

Well, not much has changed here, I see. Struggles, some fights here and there, the whole nine yards… It’s been a long while since we are last here!
- Chief Aviator Gwen Tracer Hepburn “Fate of Existence and the Omniverse” Ellen Trixie Caitlin Foxworthy Avril Verlene Eveline Celinda Sammy Doris Wit. Oxton Arielle Lindall Leslie Vitesse Allison

“You’re here too?”
“time to add “overly cheerful dispositions” to my list of reasons I hate this place”
Hellham wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:“I’m so proud of you”
He looked at her.

Akeldama listened intently with a soft smile, nodding every now and then as he detailed his thoughts. "I see. I’ll be sure to note that in my journal in case I need to let anyone else know of this information. Do you mind if I quote you?" She asked, pulling a small handbook and pencil from her handbag.

“as long as you keep in mind my words are not legally binding in a court of law”
Last edited by UIS Leviathan on Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)

She Beyond Divinity
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby She Beyond Divinity » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:52 pm

“I- will- explode- when- it- comes-“ came the voice through comms. The girl who was actually in the bar, meanwhile, showed no sign of caring- although she was rather unable to do much behind mumble and make vague hand gestures to communicate anyway. “What- do- you- mean- pay-? I- have- nothing- to- pay- with- anyway- but- life-.”

She then turned towards the other woman, at which point- perhaps a little fast- the supervisor spoke again. “Portal- distortion- is- a- documented- risk- of- travel- I- will- endure.”

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:54 pm

She Beyond Divinity wrote:“I- will- explode- when- it- comes-“ came the voice through comms. The girl who was actually in the bar, meanwhile, showed no sign of caring- although she was rather unable to do much behind mumble and make vague hand gestures to communicate anyway. “What- do- you- mean- pay-? I- have- nothing- to- pay- with- anyway- but- life-.”

She then turned towards the other woman, at which point- perhaps a little fast- the supervisor spoke again. “Portal- distortion- is- a- documented- risk- of- travel- I- will- endure.”

“That’s adorable, shock and blood loss can lead to a painful death though”
He called an ambulance regardless.
Last edited by UIS Leviathan on Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)

Hellham
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellham » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:55 pm

Planet Illysia wrote:
Hellham wrote:

Slaine stared, unblinking, for a moment. Her body turned to cards and reformed, giving Slaine a copy of her dress to Slaine's white-red-black color scheme, and purple high heels.

Akeldama watched without any significant change in her expression, taking on a slightly curious look in addition to her amused one. "An interesting ability," she commented, "not necessarily one I myself would have or desire, but interesting nonetheless." Akeldama then looked over Slaine’s variant of her dress, unbothered by the plagiarism.
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
Mother Knows Best State
Factbooks | User | Theme

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:57 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:“You’re here too?”
“time to add “overly cheerful dispositions” to my list of reasons I hate this place”

Haha, you won't even know I am here! Ok, well... you will, since I am tall as fuck, haha! So... what brings you here? You heard this place from a friend, or a poster... or something?
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Hellham
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellham » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:57 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:“as long as you keep in mind my words are not legally binding in a court of law”

"Duly noted," Akeldama responded as she wrote her notes, her eyes focused on the handbook.
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
Mother Knows Best State
Factbooks | User | Theme

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:59 pm

Valentine Z wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:“You’re here too?”

Haha, you won't even know I am here! Ok, well... you will, since I am tall as fuck, haha! So... what brings you here? You heard this place from a friend, or a poster... or something?

“I’m here to record data on the lot of you, so when time comes, we can kill all of you.”

“or something like that”
“hopes and dreams and all that”
Last edited by UIS Leviathan on Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives