NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Foxfound
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:49 pm

Kitsune France wrote:Baphy didn't have words for Astre's previous statements, she knew his personality type all too well so it wasn't something worth getting mad at. The truck caught her attention the moment it drove through an explosion, knowing full well who it is.... slightly nervous by Astre and his pals' drunken stupor, the goat demoness lightly jogs towards the semi in a deadly game of chicken, conjuring up red flames in her hands that molded into a short throwing axe.

Baphy roars and throws the flaming axe towards the truck with insane speed, almost breaking the sound barrier with it, aiming at the middle of the truck in effort to split it in half and stop it dead in its tracks.

Ozzy wrote:"What the...." Cruz tries to steer from the path of the oncoming fiery ax, but it was simply too fast for a bulky ass vehicle to avoid, and it pretty much already landed a blow the moment he saw it. The semi truck splits into a perfect upside-down V, the driveshaft and fifth wheel coupling immediately annihilated by the attack, but the now-detached trailer kept going due to Cruz's desperate maneuver to steer the vehicle, causing a chunk of the plywood and steel cargo box to lightly bump into the 'idiot caravan'.

Still annoyed - perhaps now even more annoyed - the girl walks within sight/hearing range of Baphy and tells her to COOL IT.
Last edited by Foxfound on Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC Name: Ketorushima
Arctic island inhabited by kitsune and other yōkai.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:56 pm

Veise wrote:Having predicted that momentum would keep the thing going, Astre launched himself into the flying, super-strength dropkick at the trailer hoping to roughly deflect it back somewhere around the door.

Foxfound wrote:Still annoyed - perhaps now even more annoyed - the girl walks within sight/hearing range of Baphy and tells her to COOL IT.

Baphy couldn't help but watch Astre in action, it was bad ass and it got her looking for a little longer than she should, thankfully the annoying girl snaps her out of it.

"What? Okay okay! Sheesh... I won't save anyone else from rampaging trailer trucks!" She pouted and crosses her arms.
⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Updated character list for all you F7 roleplayers~
NS' Fleur De Lis A zombie

Ozzy
Minister

Founded: Jan 06, 2012
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Ozzy » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:59 pm

The driver side door swings open from the truck, Cruz stands atop of the wreckage unfazed, silently glaring at Baphomet with what appears to be raw anger just struggling to be concealed. "Bravo, asshole demon."
Last edited by IM Meen on Wed May 15, 1996 1:29 pm, edited 756 times in total.

Long live the Global Liberation Army!
Leader of NS Hoofington Reapers

In this world we stand for what we love, for what is right and for our rights. If you don't stand for either one of these you don't stand at all. You're crippled mentally. Your rights give you your life, that life gives you the right to stand for what is right for the world and one of those rights in the world is standing strong for those you love and what you love as a whole.

Veise
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:03 pm

Astre lands dramatically and stands up straight. He exhales and runs a hand through his hair.

"Regretting letting him off now, huh?" Astre then pointed his rapier at Cruz. "You, cur, were you really willing to take me and my squad with you to kill the brat?"

Pascal watched, intently, prepared to shoot if anything were to happen to Astre.
Last edited by Veise on Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
★ Veiser Crown: Royal House of Crestet ★
Year: 1821 AD (781 PE)
A rich, prosperous steampunk pseudo-feudal Kingdom ran by a monarchy with an pricey, white, platinum and crystal aesthetic. Prestige and poshness is our game.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!
Part of an NSRP group, Veiser Crown: Aristocrat Simulator.
Play as an aristocrat! Manage lands, marry, and make merry in the ballroom in a region-optional RP group!
Read March to the Fire, an original story about airborne royalist rebels written by a 3-man team!

Florida Z
Civilian

Founded: Feb 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Florida Z » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:10 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
Veise wrote:Having predicted that momentum would keep the thing going, Astre launched himself into the flying, super-strength dropkick at the trailer hoping to roughly deflect it back somewhere around the door.

Foxfound wrote:Still annoyed - perhaps now even more annoyed - the girl walks within sight/hearing range of Baphy and tells her to COOL IT.

Baphy couldn't help but watch Astre in action, it was bad ass and it got her looking for a little longer than she should, thankfully the annoying girl snaps her out of it.

"What? Okay okay! Sheesh... I won't save anyone else from rampaging trailer trucks!" She pouted and crosses her arms.

It seems to register with the equal parts annoyed and annoying girl that Baphy was trying to stop the chaos, not cause more of it.

"Ah. Sorry."

Hearing Cruz approach with a threatening tone of voice, she turns around and grips her katana tightly.

(OOC: Ugh, if I accidentally post with the wrong nation one more time I'm just going to give up on keeping it consistent.)
Florida and some other places following a zombie apocalypse. Heavily inspired by the video game Death Road to Canada.
Factbooks coming later if I get any coherent ideas.
Also, this is the same player as Foxfound.

Ozzy
Minister

Postby Ozzy » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:12 pm

Veise wrote:Astre lands dramatically and stands up straight. He exhales and runs a hand through his hair.

"Regretting letting him off now, huh?" Astre then pointed his rapier at Cruz. "You, cur, were you really willing to take me and my squad with you to kill the brat?"

Pascal watched, intently, prepared to shoot if anything were to happen to Astre.

Cruz stands there, barely in touch with reality. "What? You mean, kill you and your people in the process? Wasn't my intent, no... but I won't bother stopping if someone got in the way." He looks around for a moment, "Goodness, quite the opposition we gathered here today, all this, just for me?"

In this world we stand for what we love, for what is right and for our rights. If you don't stand for either one of these you don't stand at all. You're crippled mentally. Your rights give you your life, that life gives you the right to stand for what is right for the world and one of those rights in the world is standing strong for those you love and what you love as a whole.

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:16 pm

Ozzy wrote:Cruz stands there, barely in touch with reality. "What? You mean, kill you and your people in the process? Wasn't my intent, no... but I won't bother stopping if someone got in the way." He looks around for a moment, "Goodness, quite the opposition we gathered here today, all this, just for me?"

Baph slowly approaches the stranger and indeed mutters something about regretting letting him walk away, "I dunno what your deal is with me, or who you even are, but you are going down now, mate." She unsheathes her little dagger.
⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:25 pm

"Ah, so we're insignificant to him. Do you hear that, Pascal?" Astre asked. "You know what to do, Chageroix."

Pascal stood up and held up his dual shotgun-pistols, and glared at Cruz. He took a quick moment to rapidly analyze his surroundings, though the third drink was taking its toll and he struggled to focus. He planned on letting Baph do most of the work here.
A rich, prosperous steampunk pseudo-feudal Kingdom ran by a monarchy with an pricey, white, platinum and crystal aesthetic. Prestige and poshness is our game.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!
Play as an aristocrat! Manage lands, marry, and make merry in the ballroom in a region-optional RP group!
Read March to the Fire, an original story about airborne royalist rebels written by a 3-man team!

Florida Z
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Florida Z » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:28 pm

Ozzy wrote:
Veise wrote:Astre lands dramatically and stands up straight. He exhales and runs a hand through his hair.

Cruz stands there, barely in touch with reality. "What? You mean, kill you and your people in the process? Wasn't my intent, no... but I won't bother stopping if someone got in the way." He looks around for a moment, "Goodness, quite the opposition we gathered here today, all this, just for me?"

The girl continued to grip her katana tightly.

"Whaddya want, anyway? This town's already bad enough without someone smashing a semi through it."
Florida and some other places following a zombie apocalypse. Heavily inspired by the video game Death Road to Canada.

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:34 pm

"Why do I get the feeling the party is just getting started."

The old knight took a heavy swig of his drink and placed it on the bar counter for a refill.

Vixen refills the drink with an unusual wide grin "I've never been so interested."

A bit of the rubble crashed down as this occurred shadow creaturesstarted to pour out from under the tables in an effort to rebuilt.
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Ozzy
Minister

Postby Ozzy » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:35 pm

Florida Z wrote:The girl continued to grip her katana tightly.

"Whaddya want, anyway? This town's already bad enough without someone smashing a semi through it."

Kitsune France wrote:Baph slowly approaches the stranger and indeed mutters something about regretting letting him walk away, "I dunno what your deal is with me, or who you even are, but you are going down now, mate." She unsheathes her little dagger.

Veise wrote:"Ah, so we're insignificant to him. Do you hear that, Pascal?" Astre asked. "You know what to do, Chageroix."

Pascal stood up and held up his dual shotgun-pistols, and glared at Cruz. He took a quick moment to rapidly analyze his surroundings, though the third drink was taking its toll and he struggled to focus. He planned on letting Baph do most of the work here.

"Well that is a damn shame, we could have been allies had your van not been parked so precariously. You think so highly of yourselves yet you are fighting alongside a demon, even if that is by accident or without a choice, it's disgusting and it's dishonorable." He stated in a very exasperated tone before pointing at katana lady. "I drove around you, you could at least turn the other cheek to this situation."

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:43 pm

Ozzy wrote:"Well that is a damn shame, we could have been allies had your van not been parked so precariously. You think so highly of yourselves yet you are fighting alongside a demon, even if that is by accident or without a choice, it's disgusting and it's dishonorable." He stated in a very exasperated tone before pointing at katana lady. "I drove around you, you could at least turn the other cheek to this situation."

"But... I am not... forget it, enough talk, you made me angry now." Baphy easily leaps on top of the pile of rubble and delivers a quick flurry of knife swings against Cruz, despite being determined to slice him to pieces, she was not giving that sadistic grin most demons do when they fight. She was more annoyed than anything at this point.

Low bloods wrote:Vixen refills the drink with an unusual wide grin "I've never been so interested."

A bit of the rubble crashed down as this occurred shadow creaturesstarted to pour out from under the tables in an effort to rebuilt.

Cloverleaf freaks out and hides under one of said tables. "Oh my lord, what is happening out there? Did you see it Mister Vixen? The explosions, the flaming axe, the kickass dude with the big sword!? I haven't seen action like this in ages!"

Ozzy
Minister

Postby Ozzy » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:50 pm

Kitsune France wrote:"But... I am not... forget it, enough talk, you made me angry now." Baphy easily leaps on top of the pile of rubble and delivers a quick flurry of knife swings against Cruz, despite being determined to slice him to pieces, she was not giving that sadistic grin most demons do when they fight. She was more annoyed than anything at this point.

"NOT WHAT!? A naturally evil parasite!?" He hissed in return, parrying the demon's attacks while his metal arm blocks the blade with a shower of sparks. Baphomet may have already revealed herself to be quite quick, but so was Cruz, and he was clearly someone who saw plenty of action. After one of the blocks, he counter attacks with a strike between her ribs, while it won't do much to a demon, the goal was to keep her off balance as much as possible.

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:56 pm

Ozzy wrote:"Well that is a damn shame, we could have been allies had your van not been parked so precariously. You think so highly of yourselves yet you are fighting alongside a demon, even if that is by accident or without a choice, it's disgusting and it's dishonorable." He stated in a very exasperated tone before pointing at katana lady. "I drove around you, you could at least turn the other cheek to this situation."

"This lobotomite thinks we could've been allies. Show him what I think of that, Pascal."

Pascal couldn't shoot his guns with Baph in the way. Even at his state, he knew he had to go into melee. He discarded his guns and drew a strangely large cavalry saber, then jumped (literally) towards Cruz.

In the meanwhile, Astre walked around the table and began trying to get Rachel and Gunther back awake.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!

Florida Z
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Florida Z » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:57 pm

Ozzy wrote:
Kitsune France wrote:"But... I am not... forget it, enough talk, you made me angry now." Baphy easily leaps on top of the pile of rubble and delivers a quick flurry of knife swings against Cruz, despite being determined to slice him to pieces, she was not giving that sadistic grin most demons do when they fight. She was more annoyed than anything at this point.

"NOT WHAT!? A naturally evil parasite!?" He hissed in return, parrying the demon's attacks while his metal arm blocks the blade with a shower of sparks. Baphomet may have already revealed herself to be quite quick, but so was Cruz, and he was clearly someone who saw plenty of action. After one of the blocks, he counter attacks with a strike between her ribs, while it won't do much to a demon, the goal was to keep her off balance as much as possible.

With every bit of anger and annoyedness in her body, katana lady told him to

*COOL IT!!!*

She attempted to slash at Cruz's arm to defend Baphy.

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:05 pm

Ozzy wrote:"NOT WHAT!? A naturally evil parasite!?" He hissed in return, parrying the demon's attacks while his metal arm blocks the blade with a shower of sparks. Baphomet may have already revealed herself to be quite quick, but so was Cruz, and he was clearly someone who saw plenty of action. After one of the blocks, he counter attacks with a strike between her ribs, while it won't do much to a demon, the goal was to keep her off balance as much as possible.

The strike between her ribs did nothing to stop her, although she does lose footing a bit, causing her to be on the defensive side of the fight. The goat demoness works to straight up avoid any oncoming attacks to areas deemed sensitive to mortals, when other people began tackling Cruz, she takes another jab (literally) at the maniac.

Ozzy
Minister

Postby Ozzy » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:11 pm

Veise wrote:"This lobotomite thinks we could've been allies. Show him what I think of that, Pascal."

Pascal couldn't shoot his guns with Baph in the way. Even at his state, he knew he had to go into melee. He discarded his guns and drew a strangely large cavalry saber, then jumped (literally) towards Cruz.

In the meanwhile, Astre walked around the table and began trying to get Rachel and Gunther back awake.

Florida Z wrote:With every bit of anger and annoyedness in her body, katana lady told him to

*COOL IT!!!*

Kitsune France wrote:The strike between her ribs did nothing to stop her, although she does lose footing a bit, causing her to be on the defensive side of the fight. The goat demoness works to straight up avoid any oncoming attacks to areas deemed sensitive to mortals, when other people began tackling Cruz, she takes another jab (literally) at the maniac.

The man dives in attempt to avoid the oncoming saber attack from Pascal, swerving to rip the door off the semi truck and use it to uppercut Baphy while his metal arm clashed against the other girl's katana in a burst of sparks, ending his swerve with a look of utter spite on his haggard face. Cruz was fighting too many people at this point, and eventually it will be more than he can handle.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:05 pm

Kitsune France wrote:

"But... I am not... forget it, enough talk, you made me angry now." Baphy easily leaps on top of the pile of rubble and delivers a quick flurry of knife swings against Cruz, despite being determined to slice him to pieces, she was not giving that sadistic grin most demons do when they fight. She was more annoyed than anything at this point.

Low bloods wrote:Vixen refills the drink with an unusual wide grin "I've never been so interested."

Cloverleaf freaks out and hides under one of said tables. "Oh my lord, what is happening out there? Did you see it Mister Vixen? The explosions, the flaming axe, the kickass dude with the big sword!? I haven't seen action like this in ages!"

"I might have, I don't remember." He shrugged and stared at the hole in the building "But odd enough I don't really feel like butting in on it all.
Maybe some other time.
Or perhaps someone else will beat me to it."
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Florida Z
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Florida Z » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:35 pm

Ozzy wrote:
Veise wrote:"This lobotomite thinks we could've been allies. Show him what I think of that, Pascal."

Florida Z wrote:With every bit of anger and annoyedness in her body, katana lady told him to

*COOL IT!!!*

Kitsune France wrote:The strike between her ribs did nothing to stop her, although she does lose footing a bit, causing her to be on the defensive side of the fight. The goat demoness works to straight up avoid any oncoming attacks to areas deemed sensitive to mortals, when other people began tackling Cruz, she takes another jab (literally) at the maniac.

The man dives in attempt to avoid the oncoming saber attack from Pascal, swerving to rip the door off the semi truck and use it to uppercut Baphy while his metal arm clashed against the other girl's katana in a burst of sparks, ending his swerve with a look of utter spite on his haggard face. Cruz was fighting too many people at this point, and eventually it will be more than he can handle.

The katana proved unable to cause any meaningful damage to the metal arm, despite katana lady's best efforts. She now attempted a slice at his side.

Volzhkerix
Civilian

Founded: Mar 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Volzhkerix » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:56 am

Into the chaos of the Ram’s Head Saloon stepped a four-legged creature resembling an unusual fusion of arthropod, mollusc and cnidarian features. Much of her body was violet, with small Ptah es of yellow. Her six trios of eyes examined her surrounding, her numerous head orifices remaining still. Two stubby arms protruded from the lowest portion of her “head”- which also happened to be her body. A bony tail emerged from her rear, and a large oviductor came from her head. From the woman’s back extended six structures, releasing a steady stream of pherohormones. She had not come alone, either. Behind her, a pair of simile beings stepped, though larger, with protrusions coming from their jaws, no oviductors or back protrusions, and their tails ending in enormous barbs.

The woman herself was a princess- Rialzhet- and her children, Volzhkerix soldiers, were R’Kana and R’Zaran. The trio stepped into the establishment, took note of an ongoing confrontation, and avoided it. It was not in her interest to fight. Instead, she stepped over to the counter. In a set of inhuman noises, she communicated her intent to the barkeeper, hoping her pheromonal communications would also make it through. “Such chaos already,” she proclaimed. “May I have a drink?”

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 07, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:52 am

Meijers the goat herder watched the violence and the odd occurences play out right in front of him, feeling seriously irritated and unsympathetic towards the people that had been causing this ruckus. He turned towards the two sitting at his table, and went: "Hate these lot. You're here to grab uh quick drink, maybe to, uhm, cool off. Not to blast that ol' hole in the wall. Starting to really get on my nerves, all this." he said, barely able to say an entire sentence without thinking, stuttering or saying Dutch words by accident.

He takes a swig of his pint, and looks over to the South African man. "I'd just start mixing those cards if I were you. Doesn't seem like anybody else is interested." he said, glancing over to the valuables that had been placed on the table.
Economic Left/Right: 8.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.74

AmericanValues results

My personal voting record:
- Dutch parliamentary elections of 2021: Mr. Kees van der Staaij (Lijst 11 Reformed Political Party)
FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR
DOT JET JOTS VEUR ET VOADERLAN

The Hell Legions
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hell Legions » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:17 am

A diminutive, child-like figure entered through the front door. She wore a simple white blouse with puffy shoulders and sleeves that flared out by the hands, with red ribbons tied around the cuffs. The collar was black, with red trim. She wore a black corset as well, which also had red trim, and a mid-length, black, pleated skirt with a red stripe near the bottom, with crinoline underneath. On her legs were red and black striped tights, and she wore black flats with a pink bow on each. Her long, rosy hair was held up in twin tails at the base of her head, each one extending to her butt, which curved away from her body almost like wings, and which were held up by long cerise ribbons. On top of her head were a few white roses made from cloth, which were positioned near her long, goat-like horns which flowed backwards and away from her head, past her pointed ears. Her long tail had a magenta bow tied around it, near the spade tip. She smiled warmly as she walked in, resting her right hand against the door frame. Her right hand was a large, cybernetic piece, just visible outside her right sleeve, the cuff of which was tattered. The hand was almost a piece of art into itself, but it's delicate and elegant nature contrasted against the large, claw-like fingers which could easily rend through steel like butter.

"Hello, my lovelies~" she said in a sweet, sing-song voice. "I'm sorry to ask this on such short notice... but would you be able to serve drinks to a full battalion?"
NS Stats don't even make sense for this. Canon policies are here. WA category is canon though!
Important Military Info Rated 10/10 by DES.
A 1.6 repeating civilization, according to this index. Tier 9, Level 9, Type 11.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:00 am

To all those that asked for drinks Vixen replied "Sure what'll it be." As he then hears that a large order would be coming in "If you write all the orders down I can make it happen."
If you can see us...

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:21 am

Ozzy wrote:The man dives in attempt to avoid the oncoming saber attack from Pascal, swerving to rip the door off the semi truck and use it to uppercut Baphy while his metal arm clashed against the other girl's katana in a burst of sparks, ending his swerve with a look of utter spite on his haggard face. Cruz was fighting too many people at this point, and eventually it will be more than he can handle.

Pascal spun on his heel almost immediately and rushed Cruz again. He chose not to telegraph his attack, but would swing horizontally once he was in range.

Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:Meijers the goat herder watched the violence and the odd occurences play out right in front of him, feeling seriously irritated and unsympathetic towards the people that had been causing this ruckus. He turned towards the two sitting at his table, and went: "Hate these lot. You're here to grab uh quick drink, maybe to, uhm, cool off. Not to blast that ol' hole in the wall. Starting to really get on my nerves, all this." he said, barely able to say an entire sentence without thinking, stuttering or saying Dutch words by accident.

He takes a swig of his pint, and looks over to the South African man. "I'd just start mixing those cards if I were you. Doesn't seem like anybody else is interested." he said, glancing over to the valuables that had been placed on the table.

Astre glared and waved his rapier around. "Hey, dumbass, look at me. Look at me and say that again."
Last edited by Veise on Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 07, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:16 am

"Hey, dumbass, look at me. Look at me and say that again."

The 63-year-old sighed. He looked over to the other two humanoids at his table, with a tired expression on his face. He calmly placed his pint of lager opposite of him, and stood up from his chair. Opposite of him stood an elitist, a nobleman of high regard. Sjon had fought against the exact same privileged twats, the exact same bloated, blue-blooded bastards who occupied his country for more than two hundred years. He inspected the boy, and noticed how he was slinging around a thin sword. Meijers looked him in the face and boldly responded:

"Picking fights with old men, are we? I haven't seen your bravery ever since the Royal Army pulled out of Limburg two years ago. Is your sword so thin because you're compensating for your fat, runny mouth?
Let me enjoy my drink and game of poker. Contrary to yourself, I'm not sitting in this bar all day long. I'm just taking a break and I'll be right back to herding my sheep after I've drank my pint and taken these 100 Euro's home.
You can protest all you like, but my patience for protestors, just like my patience for protestants, is on the shorter side, so I wouldn't bother if I were you."
Economic Left/Right: 8.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.74

AmericanValues results

My personal voting record:
- Dutch parliamentary elections of 2021: Mr. Kees van der Staaij (Lijst 11 Reformed Political Party)
FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR
DOT JET JOTS VEUR ET VOADERLAN

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives