NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The Russian Nations
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 175
Founded: Jun 27, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Russian Nations » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:49 am

Otremira wrote:King Aimeric IV walked into the saloon. He looked around the room, and saw a woman with purple hair holding a blood-covered scythe, a rotten corpse lying on the floor, and a very drunk looking woman with a gun.

“What in the name of God himself is happening here?”

A man wearing weary US WW2 fatigues, except with the red star slapped on the helmet and clothes just decided to answer with a smug grin in his face.

"Sh*tstorm, as somewhat always."
The Socialist Military Confederation of Russia.
"Glory to the Hexagon and Nogova!"
A Nation,torn by war,Rebellion,and Reality Struggles to Live under a world of War and Suffering.

GLORY TO COMMUNSIM! [_★_]
Comrade get the Mosin Nagant.
Kolodny Headlines:NRAF develops 'space division' ideas, Nogova authorizes development.   | Other News:American socialist union blockades Canada. | Misc. News:MXA1 rifles set to replace original MX series.

User avatar
Brigida
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 14
Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Brigida » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:13 am

Deutschess Kaiserreich wrote:
The Russian Nations wrote:A Russian opened the door, no it was not Nogova, he was busy in a conference, it was a lowly private, however two more men came after, the trio was nobody other than the trio in every NRAF military exercise, Mikhail Alexandrov, Andrei Antonov, and Aleksandr Zelensky. "Man, after a day of ranting about mechs and them calling the Abrams 'outdated', i think i need a lot of drinks, what should we hit up?" Zelensky asked, to which Andrei repsonded "Maybe some soda? a whole liter sounds fine by me." Mikhail elbowed his stomach causing Zelensky and Alexandrov to burst in laughter to Andrei's dismay. "We can't go overdose on soda for christs sake, not yet!"


The sound of a Russian accent awakened Victoria from her alcoholic filled slumber. Swearing in German she grabbed her pistol and pointed it at the voice.

"Dirty Commie! THIS IS FOR BERLIN!"


Meanwhile, Gregorov, a bald, mustachioed boxer with strong, cybernetic arms and metallic gloves, had come beside her and threw a precise, strong jab to her hand in an attempt to knock the gun out of her hand.

"Be quiet, little girl. If there is problem here, we solve with fists, not stupid little pieces of chrome." He said sternly in his Soviet-Ukranian accent. "Besides, what is problem? Tell me.
Last edited by Brigida on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Deutschess Kaiserreich
Diplomat
 
Posts: 853
Founded: Sep 23, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Deutschess Kaiserreich » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:30 am

Brigida wrote:
Deutschess Kaiserreich wrote:
The sound of a Russian accent awakened Victoria from her alcoholic filled slumber. Swearing in German she grabbed her pistol and pointed it at the voice.

"Dirty Commie! THIS IS FOR BERLIN!"


Gregorov, a boxer with strong, cybernetic arms and metallic gloves, had come beside her and went for a precise, strong jab to her hand in an attempt to knock the gun out of her hand.

"Be quiet, little girl. If there is problem, we solve with fists, not stupid little pieces of chrome." He said sternly in his Soviet-Ukranian accent. "Besides, what is problem?"


"You were never at Berlin! You never saw your men executed as they tried to hang you by piano wire!"
The Deutsches Kaiserreich
The Kaiserriech is an alternative history timeline where Germany won the First Weltkreig. Currently, the Kaiserriech is a constitutional Monarchy. Our current leader is Victoria Louise Adelheid Mathilde Charlotte the Second. For more information
Reports of Explosion at Reichstag|Casualties unknown|State of lockdown imposed on Berlin
Socialist Minecraft Server wrote:Im thinking about what im thinking about what im thinking

User avatar
Low bloods
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 200
Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:33 am

"Folks trying to drown their sorrows, what a bitter note." Vixen glanced into the glass he was cleaning.
"Perhaps I have too much on my mind for the time."
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

We dont use NS stats here.

A post I made about C/LT and YLR threads
Eyyy, if you're new to this whole YL reaction leader thing give me a click if its giving you a hard time.(pretty WIP)
current news: With the cold slowly melting and the heat steadily rising Lowblood is looking fairly well.

[Factbook rework in progress]

User avatar
Veise
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 130
Founded: Nov 18, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Veise » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:40 am

Astre leaned against the counter. "What a mess. Bartender, I'll be fetching my real sister...would you care to grab me a white wine for when I return? Thank you." He stood up and drew his rapier, brandishing it menacingly. "Listen up! I shall be fetching my real sister. Get this thing out of my sight. Take it out back, throw it in a bathroom, maybe even kill it. I don't damn know. But if I return and my sister sees that abomination I will bite you all to death." With that, ignoring any potential protest, he began to theatrically swagger out of the bar.
★ Veiser Crown: Royal House of Crestet ★
Year: 1821 AD (781 PE)
A rich, prosperous steampunk pseudo-feudal Kingdom ran by a monarchy with an pricey, white, platinum and crystal aesthetic. Prestige and poshness is our game.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!
Part of an NSRP group, Veiser Crown: Aristocrat Simulator.
Play as an aristocrat! Manage lands, marry, and make merry in the ballroom in a region-optional RP group!
Read March to the Fire, an original story about airborne royalist rebels written by a 3-man team!

User avatar
Otremira
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Jan 23, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Otremira » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:43 am

The Russian Nations wrote:
Otremira wrote:King Aimeric IV walked into the saloon. He looked around the room, and saw a woman with purple hair holding a blood-covered scythe, a rotten corpse lying on the floor, and a very drunk looking woman with a gun.

“What in the name of God himself is happening here?”

A man wearing weary US WW2 fatigues, except with the red star slapped on the helmet and clothes just decided to answer with a smug grin in his face.

"Sh*tstorm, as somewhat always."


“Of course. You can’t try to get a drink anymore without some chiennefoul trying to shoot up the place.”

Deutschess Kaiserreich wrote:
Brigida wrote:
Gregorov, a boxer with strong, cybernetic arms and metallic gloves, had come beside her and went for a precise, strong jab to her hand in an attempt to knock the gun out of her hand.

"Be quiet, little girl. If there is problem, we solve with fists, not stupid little pieces of chrome." He said sternly in his Soviet-Ukranian accent. "Besides, what is problem?"


"You were never at Berlin! You never saw your men executed as they tried to hang you by piano wire!"


“Hey, could you do us all a favor and shut up? We all have our crazy war stories, but that doesn’t give us an excuse to shoot up bars.”
☩ The Holy Kingdom of Otremira ☩
☩ Il Regna Sancte d’Outremiré ☩

A kingdom in the Levant, founded by the great Crusader Godfrey of Bouillon. It is ruled by King Aimeric IV of Jerusalem-Bourbon, and speaks a language descended from the Crusaders’ Old French.
Also known as Robosia or Netherspace. Decided to try a normal nation for once in my life.

User avatar
Brigida
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 14
Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Brigida » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:43 am

Deutschess Kaiserreich wrote:
Brigida wrote:
Gregorov, a boxer with strong, cybernetic arms and metallic gloves, had come beside her and went for a precise, strong jab to her hand in an attempt to knock the gun out of her hand.

"Be quiet, little girl. If there is problem, we solve with fists, not stupid little pieces of chrome." He said sternly in his Soviet-Ukranian accent. "Besides, what is problem?"


"You were never at Berlin! You never saw your men executed as they tried to hang you by piano wire!"


"Don't worry, little German comrade. Believe me, I may have not been in your supposed Battle of Berlin, but I can safely say that there is a bright futue still. At least in our world like how you will grow economically supreme, and become the most prosperous nation of your time." Gregorov said in a sotto tone.

"...then you lose the 2018 World Cup to the Korean football team." He said as he wheezed, cracking up in laughter as he slapped his robotic cyborg knee with his gloved hand. "No, but seriously, don't shoot people. Kick them in the balls, gouge out their eyes, just don't blow their brains out, da?"

User avatar
Foxfound
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 383
Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:06 pm

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:”Of course I could just kill her. If I wanted to she’d be dead already. And if she keeps this up-“ Aozora was interrupted by having to use the handle of her scythe to push back the girl. ”Can you believe somebody got themselves killed over trying to get therapy for this girl? Stuff it, it’s not worth it. I’ll just end it now...I’ll find samples somewhere less frustrating.” With a tired swing of her weapon, Aozora tore through the zombified child.

Someone approached, trudging through the snow... wait, snow? Was there snow outside when Aozora entered the saloon? Curious...

"Hey, whatcha doi - " She began cheerfully, before witnessing the girl get slashed right before her eyes.

The girl stared at Aozora in horror, her relatively innocent mind seemingly unable to comprehend what had just happened.
Foxfound
Rework in progress. Currently hindered by my tendency to overthink literally everything.
Puppet of S i t k a, but not set in the same universe.
Nomsk Radio: ...guard to investigate reported disappearance at Nomsk saloo - *static* - All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well...
Despite everything, it's still you.

User avatar
Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat
 
Posts: 640
Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:30 pm

”Performing euthanasia” came Aozora’s answer. She would have struck the corpse more, but didn’t want to waste any more energy on it. To think she’d spent so much effort for nothing...well, except the fun. Come to think of it, that was worth it anyway. Aozora looked at the uncomprehending girl.

”Maybe you can be the replacement. You don’t have any necrotic and highly contagious infections, do you? Gah, now I’ve got to clean my scythe or the everyone I stab with it’s going to get infected- why would I want to fix that? Anyway, you there. Have you ever decided eternal happiness? Well I can give that to you. Want to try it?”
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.
Also, I don't use NS stats. So please ignore them.
Current Status (yes, I'm bad at keeping this updated): Elsewhere

TG me for a free cookie. May contain traces of hydrogen cyanide.

User avatar
Veise
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 130
Founded: Nov 18, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Veise » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:34 pm

Astre peeked back into the bar. "By the heavens, if that's still on the floor by the time I'm back, so help me God!"
★ Veiser Crown: Royal House of Crestet ★
Year: 1821 AD (781 PE)
A rich, prosperous steampunk pseudo-feudal Kingdom ran by a monarchy with an pricey, white, platinum and crystal aesthetic. Prestige and poshness is our game.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!
Part of an NSRP group, Veiser Crown: Aristocrat Simulator.
Play as an aristocrat! Manage lands, marry, and make merry in the ballroom in a region-optional RP group!
Read March to the Fire, an original story about airborne royalist rebels written by a 3-man team!

User avatar
Foxfound
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 383
Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:42 pm

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:”Performing euthanasia” came Aozora’s answer. She would have struck the corpse more, but didn’t want to waste any more energy on it. To think she’d spent so much effort for nothing...well, except the fun. Come to think of it, that was worth it anyway. Aozora looked at the uncomprehending girl.

”Maybe you can be the replacement. You don’t have any necrotic and highly contagious infections, do you? Gah, now I’ve got to clean my scythe or the everyone I stab with it’s going to get infected- why would I want to fix that? Anyway, you there. Have you ever decided eternal happiness? Well I can give that to you. Want to try it?”

Z put her hands on her hip and stuck her chin up.

"I'm already happy pretty much of the time, without ANNOYING PEOPLE like you getting involved."

Then she crossed her arms.

"What's going on here, anyway? Where'd this girl come from? Come to think of it, who are you, anyway?"
Foxfound
Rework in progress. Currently hindered by my tendency to overthink literally everything.
Puppet of S i t k a, but not set in the same universe.
Nomsk Radio: ...guard to investigate reported disappearance at Nomsk saloo - *static* - All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well...
Despite everything, it's still you.

User avatar
Low bloods
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 200
Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:04 pm

Otremira wrote:
The Russian Nations wrote:A man wearing weary US WW2 fatigues, except with the red star slapped on the helmet and clothes just decided to answer with a smug grin in his face.

"Sh*tstorm, as somewhat always."


“Of course. You can’t try to get a drink anymore without some chiennefoul trying to shoot up the place.”

Deutschess Kaiserreich wrote:
"You were never at Berlin! You never saw your men executed as they tried to hang you by piano wire!"


“Hey, could you do us all a favor and shut up? We all have our crazy war stories, but that doesn’t give us an excuse to shoot up bars.”

A random raider walks in screeching "I got a war story!... Then I'm gonna shoot up the bar!" He held twin AKs shooting violently into the ceiling.

The life of the raider was short lived as he quickly fell to the floor without a word, if one were to check on him they'd find out he was dead.

A rather quiet figure walked in seemingly unnoticed he took a seat at the bar shortly after and ordered a drink.
Last edited by Low bloods on Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

We dont use NS stats here.

A post I made about C/LT and YLR threads
Eyyy, if you're new to this whole YL reaction leader thing give me a click if its giving you a hard time.(pretty WIP)
current news: With the cold slowly melting and the heat steadily rising Lowblood is looking fairly well.

[Factbook rework in progress]

User avatar
Deutschess Kaiserreich
Diplomat
 
Posts: 853
Founded: Sep 23, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Deutschess Kaiserreich » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:55 pm

"No no no" Victoria starred and the dry shots lined up on the table and smelt the alcohol on her breath "I've had enough"

She rose from the bar stool and limped away dragging a trail of blood from her ruined leg. She pulled out a chair from one of tables and sat at it ignoring the people chatting on the other side. She stared at the ceiling and started to cry.
The Deutsches Kaiserreich
The Kaiserriech is an alternative history timeline where Germany won the First Weltkreig. Currently, the Kaiserriech is a constitutional Monarchy. Our current leader is Victoria Louise Adelheid Mathilde Charlotte the Second. For more information
Reports of Explosion at Reichstag|Casualties unknown|State of lockdown imposed on Berlin
Socialist Minecraft Server wrote:Im thinking about what im thinking about what im thinking

User avatar
Foxfound
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 383
Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:27 pm

Bill was once again at his usual place at the bar, for no other reason than the fact that one of my characters dying like that made me depressed.

Deutschess Kaiserreich wrote:"No no no" Victoria starred and the dry shots lined up on the table and smelt the alcohol on her breath "I've had enough"

She rose from the bar stool and limped away dragging a trail of blood from her ruined leg. She pulled out a chair from one of tables and sat at it ignoring the people chatting on the other side. She stared at the ceiling and started to cry.

Some sort of spirit girl floated down from the ceiling, concerned.

"W-what's wrong, ma'am?"
Foxfound
Rework in progress. Currently hindered by my tendency to overthink literally everything.
Puppet of S i t k a, but not set in the same universe.
Nomsk Radio: ...guard to investigate reported disappearance at Nomsk saloo - *static* - All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well...
Despite everything, it's still you.

User avatar
Deutschess Kaiserreich
Diplomat
 
Posts: 853
Founded: Sep 23, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Deutschess Kaiserreich » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:28 pm

Foxfound wrote:Bill was once again at his usual place at the bar, for no other reason than the fact that one of my characters dying like that made me depressed.

Deutschess Kaiserreich wrote:"No no no" Victoria starred and the dry shots lined up on the table and smelt the alcohol on her breath "I've had enough"

She rose from the bar stool and limped away dragging a trail of blood from her ruined leg. She pulled out a chair from one of tables and sat at it ignoring the people chatting on the other side. She stared at the ceiling and started to cry.

Some sort of spirit girl floated down from the ceiling, concerned.

"W-what's wrong, ma'am?"


"Martha... I thought you died at Kursk. I saw you die at the fountain!" She nearly jumped off her chair "I've been drinking too much, have I?"
The Deutsches Kaiserreich
The Kaiserriech is an alternative history timeline where Germany won the First Weltkreig. Currently, the Kaiserriech is a constitutional Monarchy. Our current leader is Victoria Louise Adelheid Mathilde Charlotte the Second. For more information
Reports of Explosion at Reichstag|Casualties unknown|State of lockdown imposed on Berlin
Socialist Minecraft Server wrote:Im thinking about what im thinking about what im thinking

User avatar
Foxfound
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 383
Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:30 pm

Deutschess Kaiserreich wrote:
Foxfound wrote:Bill was once again at his usual place at the bar, for no other reason than the fact that one of my characters dying like that made me depressed.


Some sort of spirit girl floated down from the ceiling, concerned.

"W-what's wrong, ma'am?"


"Martha... I thought you died at Kursk. I saw you die at the fountain!" She nearly jumped off her chair "I've been drinking too much, have I?"

"W-what?...
M-my name's not Martha, it's Kiri. I was up near the ceiling and heard you crying, so I came to see what was wrong... what's your name?"
Foxfound
Rework in progress. Currently hindered by my tendency to overthink literally everything.
Puppet of S i t k a, but not set in the same universe.
Nomsk Radio: ...guard to investigate reported disappearance at Nomsk saloo - *static* - All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well...
Despite everything, it's still you.

User avatar
Deutschess Kaiserreich
Diplomat
 
Posts: 853
Founded: Sep 23, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Deutschess Kaiserreich » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:33 pm

Foxfound wrote:
Deutschess Kaiserreich wrote:
"Martha... I thought you died at Kursk. I saw you die at the fountain!" She nearly jumped off her chair "I've been drinking too much, have I?"

"W-what?...
M-my name's not Martha, it's Kiri. I was up near the ceiling and heard you crying, so I came to see what was wrong... what's your name?"


"Major Victoria Louise of the Kaiserreich Whermact. As for my crying... it's nothing. Probably just alcohol-induced stupor. Or the fact that this fucking war will never end."
The Deutsches Kaiserreich
The Kaiserriech is an alternative history timeline where Germany won the First Weltkreig. Currently, the Kaiserriech is a constitutional Monarchy. Our current leader is Victoria Louise Adelheid Mathilde Charlotte the Second. For more information
Reports of Explosion at Reichstag|Casualties unknown|State of lockdown imposed on Berlin
Socialist Minecraft Server wrote:Im thinking about what im thinking about what im thinking

User avatar
Foxfound
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 383
Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:35 pm

Deutschess Kaiserreich wrote:
Foxfound wrote:"W-what?...
M-my name's not Martha, it's Kiri. I was up near the ceiling and heard you crying, so I came to see what was wrong... what's your name?"


"Major Victoria Louise of the Kaiserreich Whermact. As for my crying... it's nothing. Probably just alcohol-induced stupor. Or the fact that this fucking war will never end."

She looked a bit frightened.

"W-what war? I-i don't like it when people fight over things...

And, uh... d-drinking isn't good for you. O-one of my friends was in the hospital yesterday because she drank too much."
Foxfound
Rework in progress. Currently hindered by my tendency to overthink literally everything.
Puppet of S i t k a, but not set in the same universe.
Nomsk Radio: ...guard to investigate reported disappearance at Nomsk saloo - *static* - All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well...
Despite everything, it's still you.

User avatar
Deutschess Kaiserreich
Diplomat
 
Posts: 853
Founded: Sep 23, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Deutschess Kaiserreich » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:10 pm

Foxfound wrote:
Deutschess Kaiserreich wrote:
"Major Victoria Louise of the Kaiserreich Whermact. As for my crying... it's nothing. Probably just alcohol-induced stupor. Or the fact that this fucking war will never end."

She looked a bit frightened.

"W-what war? I-i don't like it when people fight over things...

And, uh... d-drinking isn't good for you. O-one of my friends was in the hospital yesterday because she drank too much."


"Drinking?" Victoria smelt her breath and swore. "If she can't handle her weight she can't drink."
The Deutsches Kaiserreich
The Kaiserriech is an alternative history timeline where Germany won the First Weltkreig. Currently, the Kaiserriech is a constitutional Monarchy. Our current leader is Victoria Louise Adelheid Mathilde Charlotte the Second. For more information
Reports of Explosion at Reichstag|Casualties unknown|State of lockdown imposed on Berlin
Socialist Minecraft Server wrote:Im thinking about what im thinking about what im thinking

User avatar
Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat
 
Posts: 640
Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:12 pm

Foxfound wrote:
Kyoki Chudoku wrote:”Performing euthanasia” came Aozora’s answer. She would have struck the corpse more, but didn’t want to waste any more energy on it. To think she’d spent so much effort for nothing...well, except the fun. Come to think of it, that was worth it anyway. Aozora looked at the uncomprehending girl.

”Maybe you can be the replacement. You don’t have any necrotic and highly contagious infections, do you? Gah, now I’ve got to clean my scythe or the everyone I stab with it’s going to get infected- why would I want to fix that? Anyway, you there. Have you ever decided eternal happiness? Well I can give that to you. Want to try it?”

Z put her hands on her hip and stuck her chin up.

"I'm already happy pretty much of the time, without ANNOYING PEOPLE like you getting involved."

Then she crossed her arms.

"What's going on here, anyway? Where'd this girl come from? Come to think of it, who are you, anyway?"


”Annoying people? Wow. That’s the least harsh insult I’ve ever received since people realised calling me a ruthless tyrant is actually a compliment. This girl is the clone of another girl, and this clone was infected with a disease, and it really wasn’t worth it to fight over her. Ah well. We all make mistakes. I am Aozora Chiyumi, Supreme Overlady of All Reality, She Beyond Divinity. What’s your name?”
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.
Also, I don't use NS stats. So please ignore them.
Current Status (yes, I'm bad at keeping this updated): Elsewhere

TG me for a free cookie. May contain traces of hydrogen cyanide.

User avatar
Foxfound
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 383
Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:12 pm

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
Foxfound wrote:Z put her hands on her hip and stuck her chin up.

"I'm already happy pretty much of the time, without ANNOYING PEOPLE like you getting involved."

Then she crossed her arms.

"What's going on here, anyway? Where'd this girl come from? Come to think of it, who are you, anyway?"


”Annoying people? Wow. That’s the least harsh insult I’ve ever received since people realised calling me a ruthless tyrant is actually a compliment. This girl is the clone of another girl, and this clone was infected with a disease, and it really wasn’t worth it to fight over her. Ah well. We all make mistakes. I am Aozora Chiyumi, Supreme Overlady of All Reality, She Beyond Divinity. What’s your name?”

"Oh, so she was a zombie? I have a new video game about fighting zombies. Anyway, my name is Z! Well, it's probably longer than that, but I only ever knew the first letter. The orphanage lost most of my records in a fire and all that was legible on my sheet was the first letter, Z."

Talkative, wasn't she?

"... Fight? Who did you fight with? I hope no one got hurt."

Deutschess Kaiserreich wrote:
Foxfound wrote:She looked a bit frightened.

"W-what war? I-i don't like it when people fight over things...

And, uh... d-drinking isn't good for you. O-one of my friends was in the hospital yesterday because she drank too much."


"Drinking?" Victoria smelt her breath and swore. "If she can't handle her weight she can't drink."

Having never had any alcohol, Kiri wasn't quite sure what this meant.

"Well... if you're doing alright, I should probably be getting home. It's late, and mom's probably worried about me."
Last edited by Foxfound on Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Foxfound
Rework in progress. Currently hindered by my tendency to overthink literally everything.
Puppet of S i t k a, but not set in the same universe.
Nomsk Radio: ...guard to investigate reported disappearance at Nomsk saloo - *static* - All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well...
Despite everything, it's still you.

User avatar
Low bloods
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 200
Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:14 pm

Foxfound wrote:
Deutschess Kaiserreich wrote:
"Major Victoria Louise of the Kaiserreich Whermact. As for my crying... it's nothing. Probably just alcohol-induced stupor. Or the fact that this fucking war will never end."

She looked a bit frightened.

"W-what war? I-i don't like it when people fight over things...

And, uh... d-drinking isn't good for you. O-one of my friends was in the hospital yesterday because she drank too much."

"Drinking is whatever, whoever, wants it to be." The boy who stumbled in said from his seat. "Its the wilder that can mishandle it, it's not the liquids fault it was consumed, it wasn't your senses fault for dulling, it was the welders fault for misusing what they were giving and not having enough understanding to understand the cause, and it's outcome." His words seemed to twist rather aggressively though he was only giving his two cents not in many ways trying to argue.
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

We dont use NS stats here.

A post I made about C/LT and YLR threads
Eyyy, if you're new to this whole YL reaction leader thing give me a click if its giving you a hard time.(pretty WIP)
current news: With the cold slowly melting and the heat steadily rising Lowblood is looking fairly well.

[Factbook rework in progress]

User avatar
Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat
 
Posts: 640
Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:23 pm

”Some guy. We fought over the girl. He wanted to take her to therapy. I wanted to do something that’d actually work. He lost. So did I, really, because she died anyway. What a waste. Z...orphanage? Oh, it’s been a long time since I’ve heard of those...well, you have an interesting name. But you’re not going to come with me, are you? You seemed pretty sure about that. And if that’s right, I should probably get going...”
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.
Also, I don't use NS stats. So please ignore them.
Current Status (yes, I'm bad at keeping this updated): Elsewhere

TG me for a free cookie. May contain traces of hydrogen cyanide.

User avatar
Deutschess Kaiserreich
Diplomat
 
Posts: 853
Founded: Sep 23, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Deutschess Kaiserreich » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:25 pm

Foxfound wrote:
"Well... if you're doing alright, I should probably be getting home. It's late, and mom's probably worried about me."


"You're a minor. What are you doing in a bar!"

Low bloods wrote:"Drinking is whatever, whoever, wants it to be." The boy who stumbled in said from his seat. "Its the wilder that can mishandle it, it's not the liquids fault it was consumed, it wasn't your senses fault for dulling, it was the welders fault for misusing what they were giving and not having enough understanding to understand the cause, and it's outcome." His words seemed to twist rather aggressively though he was only giving his two cents not in many ways trying to argue.


"I can control my hand. What am I doing? A failed Major that got her men massacred at fucking Kursk drinking her life away hated by her father."
The Deutsches Kaiserreich
The Kaiserriech is an alternative history timeline where Germany won the First Weltkreig. Currently, the Kaiserriech is a constitutional Monarchy. Our current leader is Victoria Louise Adelheid Mathilde Charlotte the Second. For more information
Reports of Explosion at Reichstag|Casualties unknown|State of lockdown imposed on Berlin
Socialist Minecraft Server wrote:Im thinking about what im thinking about what im thinking

User avatar
Foxfound
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 383
Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:33 pm

Deutschess Kaiserreich wrote:
Foxfound wrote:
"Well... if you're doing alright, I should probably be getting home. It's late, and mom's probably worried about me."


"You're a minor. What are you doing in a bar!"

"This place is also kind of a restaurant, and since I'm a ghost I can't drink anyways. I just stay out of people's way up in the rafters and read my books."

She looks at a clock on the wall.

"Yeah, I really need to go home."

Without another word, she flew off.

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:”Some guy. We fought over the girl. He wanted to take her to therapy. I wanted to do something that’d actually work. He lost. So did I, really, because she died anyway. What a waste. Z...orphanage? Oh, it’s been a long time since I’ve heard of those...well, you have an interesting name. But you’re not going to come with me, are you? You seemed pretty sure about that. And if that’s right, I should probably get going...”

"Hm. I wonder who that was. I can't think of very many people who would try to rehabilitate a ZOMBIE. I just hope he's alright."

It probably wasn't best to tell her who, in case she knew Bill. It seemed doubtful this oblivious girl could do much to Aozora, but the more people Aozora killed, the more unwanted attention she was going to attract here. Er... where was 'here', anyway?

(OOC: Got to sleep. G'night.)
Foxfound
Rework in progress. Currently hindered by my tendency to overthink literally everything.
Puppet of S i t k a, but not set in the same universe.
Nomsk Radio: ...guard to investigate reported disappearance at Nomsk saloo - *static* - All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well...
Despite everything, it's still you.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baltikum, Kohingria, Kronova, Pan-Asiatic States, Samudera Darussalam, The Intermarian Order, The Rapture Republic

Advertisement

Remove ads