NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Foxfound
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:49 pm

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
Foxfound wrote:Bill looked at her.

"Quite frankly, I don't trust you to take care of her. No offense."

He glanced at the clone.

"No, I think I can take care of this. She seems to have retained enough of her intelligence and self to be helped. It's the least I can do to give her something closer to a normal life."

”Why not? Surely if there’s one thing I can be trusted to do, it’s change people’s minds against their will, right? Besides, I find myself rather lacking in...compatriots, at the moment. She is an aberration. There’s no getting around that. But I happen to be interested in aberrations. Besides, you’re going to fail. You’ll be too soft. That’s the basic difference that’ll cause you problems. You care about her wellbeing to some extent, and I don’t. You mighg say that makes me less qualified. I say it means I can do what is necessary without being shadowed forever by regret and sorrow if I fail.”

"You're not really helping your case here. I'll be frank. I might not be able to stop you from taking her."

He produced a sort of rifle from nowhere in particular, called a lightning rod.

"But I'll try if necessary. And in any case, there's no defeating my brother."

He remained strangely cheerful during all of this. Such was his nature.
IC Name: Ketorushima
Arctic island inhabited by kitsune and other yōkai.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:10 pm

”Help my case? You misunderstand me. That’s another difference between us. I’m honest. I don’t have any pretensions of mercy. I admit how I feel. You don’t know what I’ve foight against, do you? Perhaps I shouldn’t say I. I did lose, after all. Neither of us has any real right to the girl. But you’re going to waste her life and your own time if you succeed, so...if it’s battle that you desire...I’ll oblige you. It’s not as though I have anything better to do.” Aozora placed her scythe in defensive stance, and braced herself for combat.
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.
Also, I don't use NS stats. So please ignore them.
Current Status (yes, I'm bad at keeping this updated): Immaterial

TG me for a free cookie. May contain traces of hydrogen cyanide.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:17 pm

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:”Help my case? You misunderstand me. That’s another difference between us. I’m honest. I don’t have any pretensions of mercy. I admit how I feel. You don’t know what I’ve foight against, do you? Perhaps I shouldn’t say I. I did lose, after all. Neither of us has any real right to the girl. But you’re going to waste her life and your own time if you succeed, so...if it’s battle that you desire...I’ll oblige you. It’s not as though I have anything better to do.” Aozora placed her scythe in defensive stance, and braced herself for combat.

"...

Well. I don't want to do this, but if it will save this poor girl from your torture, I'm honor-bound to fight you."

He pulled the trigger on his rifle. Instead of the expected bullet, it fired an arc of blue lightning, which connected with Aozora's scythe, likely damaging it if it didn't have some sort of anomalous defense.

A toothy smile came onto his face. It was similar to Duncan's smile, though rather than being confident and unforgiving, this one was more... pained. Forced.

"I must apologize. Proper etiquette would have demanded that I give you the first move. But I occasionally forget that rule when lives and futures are at stake."

Some sort of battle theme played, the source indeterminate.
Last edited by Foxfound on Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:28 pm

Aozora was barely able to conjure a barrier in time to block the electrical attack. The defence took far more energy than she had anticipated- the Overlady had been expecting a bullet, not a lightning bolt. After confirming that she had indeed managed to avoid being wounded for the moment, she let out a laugh. It began as a small chuckle, but swiftly reached its crescendo as a maniacal cackle. ”Etiqutte? ETIQUETTE!? Haha, ah...as if being polite has any place in combat! Smiling, are you? Ah...but not inside, am I correct? Have you ever fought a monster before, mister...whatever your name is?”

Aozora held out her left hand, while gripping her blade with her right. From the extended hand, a burst of purple fire erupted, whilst she swung her primary weapon in a horizontal slash at waist level, hoping to catch her enemy between arcane flames and a bisecting strike. Of course, fighting like this was dangerous- it left her exposed should she miss, and she wasn’t going to keep her energy for long if she needed to summon any more barriers or magical attacks. Even so, her face curled into a twisted smile. ”You said I’d subject her to torture? Hardly. Oh yes, it’ll hurt, but it’ll also be blissful at the same time. In the end that bliss will remain, and the agony will end. Do you really want to take such happiness away from such a poor, helpless, innocent child?” At this point, she was making these remarks to satisfy her sadism moreso than to actually put her enemy off guard.
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:36 pm

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:Aozora was barely able to conjure a barrier in time to block the electrical attack. The defence took far more energy than she had anticipated- the Overlady had been expecting a bullet, not a lightning bolt. After confirming that she had indeed managed to avoid being wounded for the moment, she let out a laugh. It began as a small chuckle, but swiftly reached its crescendo as a maniacal cackle. ”Etiqutte? ETIQUETTE!? Haha, ah...as if being polite has any place in combat! Smiling, are you? Ah...but not inside, am I correct? Have you ever fought a monster before, mister...whatever your name is?”

Aozora held out her left hand, while gripping her blade with her right. From the extended hand, a burst of purple fire erupted, whilst she swung her primary weapon in a horizontal slash at waist level, hoping to catch her enemy between arcane flames and a bisecting strike. Of course, fighting like this was dangerous- it left her exposed should she miss, and she wasn’t going to keep her energy for long if she needed to summon any more barriers or magical attacks. Even so, her face curled into a twisted smile. ”You said I’d subject her to torture? Hardly. Oh yes, it’ll hurt, but it’ll also be blissful at the same time. In the end that bliss will remain, and the agony will end. Do you really want to take such happiness away from such a poor, helpless, innocent child?” At this point, she was making these remarks to satisfy her sadism moreso than to actually put her enemy off guard.

He deftly sidestepped the attack and fired again at the scythe, before giving a sort of shrug. The grin remained.

"What? You think I'm just going to stand there and take it?"

Still, there was no way he could keep dodging like that forever. Aozora just had to stay persistent and keep him from knocking that scythe out of her hand...

"You'll have to forgive me for not believing you entirely. And it really seems untoward to engage in a battle just to withhold therapy from a young girl."
Last edited by Foxfound on Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:45 pm

Aozora was able to get her barrier up earlier this time, but that did nothing to relieve the energy drain. While known for ferocity and brutality, perhaps even ability, Aozora was poor in the stamina department, as her constant use of magical attacks tore through her energy reserves rapidly. If she could not secure a quick victory, much as she hated the idea, she was going to have to concede. She just needed to trap him, stop him dodging easily. But how? How could she stop him from just running backwards every time she took a swing.

”If you didn’t want a battle, you shouldn’t have started one! What can you do for her anyway? Try get her to stop devouring the remains of corpses? How’s she going to feel about the fact that she’s nothing more than a pathetic imitation of another, and that there are countless others like her except in constant suffering!? Nothing you can do will help you. I can at least make her worth something to somebody.”

Aozora had an idea, but if this didn’t work...she doubted she could keep up the fight for much longer. Would it cause collateral damage? Maybe, but she didn’t care. She unleashed another arcane projectile, this time pouring as much energy as she could into it before unleashing it. The seating heat almost scorched her own hand, but she pushed past that flash of pain and made another sweep, this time diagonally. The projectile itself was not aimed at heir target, but behind him. When it impacted the ground, it exploded into a wall of purple flames. If she could just get him cornered between fire and scythe, she could win this. But if this next attack didn’t work, she wasn’t going to be able to keep this up. The energy drain was already immense, and she was already taking deep breathes from sheer exhaustion.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:57 pm

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:Aozora was able to get her barrier up earlier this time, but that did nothing to relieve the energy drain. While known for ferocity and brutality, perhaps even ability, Aozora was poor in the stamina department, as her constant use of magical attacks tore through her energy reserves rapidly. If she could not secure a quick victory, much as she hated the idea, she was going to have to concede. She just needed to trap him, stop him dodging easily. But how? How could she stop him from just running backwards every time she took a swing.

”If you didn’t want a battle, you shouldn’t have started one! What can you do for her anyway? Try get her to stop devouring the remains of corpses? How’s she going to feel about the fact that she’s nothing more than a pathetic imitation of another, and that there are countless others like her except in constant suffering!? Nothing you can do will help you. I can at least make her worth something to somebody.”

Aozora had an idea, but if this didn’t work...she doubted she could keep up the fight for much longer. Would it cause collateral damage? Maybe, but she didn’t care. She unleashed another arcane projectile, this time pouring as much energy as she could into it before unleashing it. The seating heat almost scorched her own hand, but she pushed past that flash of pain and made another sweep, this time diagonally. The projectile itself was not aimed at heir target, but behind him. When it impacted the ground, it exploded into a wall of purple flames. If she could just get him cornered between fire and scythe, she could win this. But if this next attack didn’t work, she wasn’t going to be able to keep this up. The energy drain was already immense, and she was already taking deep breathes from sheer exhaustion.

"Being worth something to someone else doesn't matter if she isn't worth anything to herself."

He did not dodge, quickly judging that this attack wasn't going to hit him... and by the time he realized that this was part of Aozora's plan, it was too late for him to do anything about it. When the scythe's sweep came, he barely had enough time to judge another direction to dodge toward. The blade missed him by a millimeter at most.

The attack had failed in hitting him, but in another way it had succeeded. His poorly thought out dodge had left him cornered, the fire on his right and the walls of the saloon behind him and to to the left. A glance over his shoulder revealed this to him, much to his dismay.

Another shrug, as the smile became a bit more strained. Beads of sweat began to form on his forehead.

"Heh... well, I guess I shouldn't have expected my usual routine to work against such an experienced enemy."

He fired off another round, though his brief monologue meant there was more time to anticipate it and dodge or block.
Last edited by Foxfound on Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:08 pm

With sadistic delight, Aozora realised that her plan had succeeded. Though he had once more narrowly evaded her strike, there was nowhere left to run. He was trapped, cornered. She looked at his face, taking note of the perspiration, the growing sense of desperation. She was tired by now, the fight causing her muscles to ache, the adrenaline dulling much but not all of that pain. The fire from her hand had indeed caused a small burn, but she forced herself to continue. Agony was fuel, a drive for vengeance. She wasn’t hurt, just motivated, yes, pain could wait until after this was over, right?

Even so, her heavy breathes became more laboured. This was her chance, her perfect opportunity. He fired off another round. She blocked with a barrier, but it faded instantly afterwards. She couldn’t keep them going any longer than was absolutely necesray, and she wasn’t sure if the next was going to be enough. ”Self-worth is overrated.” She kept her speech short not because she was running low on taunts, but because talking much more was going to make her throat even more strained, her breathes even more intense. As

Aozora stepped closer. The man had nowhere to flee. His choices were to run into fire, into the wall, or into her weapon. If she could just get in one hit, he was finished...she raised her scythe, then swept it horizontally with all the force she could muster, awaiting the splatter of blood upon her face. The wonderful sensation of another for fallen, the sadistic bliss of another’s suffering, the satisfaction of victory and a prize for her conquest...all that would be hers if she could finish off her foe with this attack...

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:27 pm

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:With sadistic delight, Aozora realised that her plan had succeeded. Though he had once more narrowly evaded her strike, there was nowhere left to run. He was trapped, cornered. She looked at his face, taking note of the perspiration, the growing sense of desperation. She was tired by now, the fight causing her muscles to ache, the adrenaline dulling much but not all of that pain. The fire from her hand had indeed caused a small burn, but she forced herself to continue. Agony was fuel, a drive for vengeance. She wasn’t hurt, just motivated, yes, pain could wait until after this was over, right?

Even so, her heavy breathes became more laboured. This was her chance, her perfect opportunity. He fired off another round. She blocked with a barrier, but it faded instantly afterwards. She couldn’t keep them going any longer than was absolutely necesray, and she wasn’t sure if the next was going to be enough. ”Self-worth is overrated.” She kept her speech short not because she was running low on taunts, but because talking much more was going to make her throat even more strained, her breathes even more intense. As

Aozora stepped closer. The man had nowhere to flee. His choices were to run into fire, into the wall, or into her weapon. If she could just get in one hit, he was finished...she raised her scythe, then swept it horizontally with all the force she could muster, awaiting the splatter of blood upon her face. The wonderful sensation of another for fallen, the sadistic bliss of another’s suffering, the satisfaction of victory and a prize for her conquest...all that would be hers if she could finish off her foe with this attack...

It seemed Bill was done for, until her scythe was stopped by a broadsword, his second weapon. However, it was clear that this defense would not last longer than a few seconds at best. The small, scrawny man - more a boy, really - likely had even less stamina than Aozora.

The grin was more pained than ever as the scythe inched closer and closer to him.

"Is it really worth this much to you, just to make another poor being your plaything? When will you stop? When will you be satisfied?

You'll never be satisfied, will you? Not until you've brought suffering to everyone. I... I can't allow that. I can't let you bring that suffering to the rest of the world."

For a moment, he began to overpower Aozora... but it was only that, a moment. This wasn't some fantasy world where determination could change reality. Or if it was, he certainly didn't have enough of it. The sword was forced out of his hand and he staggered back, barely able to stand. He was exhausted, more emotionally than physically.

He stood there, disarmed, that painful smile still plastered on his face.

"You think you can control yourself, don't you? You just don't get it. That hate within you is just going to get stronger and stronger, until..."

He shuddered. Whatever it was he was about to say, he couldn't bear it.

Deutschess Kaiserreich
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Deutschess Kaiserreich » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:30 pm

The doors of the salon burst open and Victoria limped in. It was hard having to walk through miles of desert with a shattered leg and Russian troops hunting you down...

Shots blasted away at the side of the ruined and burnt out the car. Victoria peeked out firing a burst at an advancing Russian shock trooper. He clutched his chest and collapsed onto a heap of bricks. Another round of bullets smashed into the side of the car shaking it to the core. Victoria attempted to fire back but another burst smashed out the passenger door of the car she took cover behind. As Victoria ducked from the now intensifying fire she heard the sound of an object bounce off the hood of the car and land at her foot...

That was three days ago and her leg was now in ruins. She limped to the bar table and smashed a Reich mark on the table.

"Get me a shot."
The Deutsches Kaiserreich
The Kaiserriech is an alternative history timeline where Germany won the First Weltkreig. Currently, the Kaiserriech is a Federal Monarchy. Our current leader is Victoria Louise Adelheid Mathilde Charlotte the Second. For more information.
Socialist Minecraft Server wrote:Im thinking about what im thinking about what im thinking
Ethnic Female German living in [REDACTED] (Not comfortable with revealing my identity).

Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
Retconning lots of lore so expect some non-sensical parts in my factbooks.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:40 pm

Aozora’s attack was interrupted by the emergence of another weapon. She hadn’t predicted that. Frustrated, she pressed with all the force she had against the blade, even as her pain surged. Her limbs began to tremble under the strain. Her whole body felt like it was being doused with acid, it ached so much, but she refused to part with her smile, that hatred in her eyes, the agonised anger accompanied by passionate delight from the thrill of battle, the thrill of suffering, growing closer and closer to the end. And even with her weakness, her exhaustion, she pushed forward...

The man’s smile grew weaker, more and more pained as his defend began to falter. Aozora could feel the sweat on her skin, from both the exertion and the nearbh flames. He spoke of satisfaction, how she would never find it. As he spoke, Aozora found herself considering those words. Would she stop? Would she ever end? When would she be satisfied? Had an entire Heaven of her own creation not been enough for her? In that moment, her adversary pushed back. But it was not enough, and that motion cemented her perspective.

It’ll never end. I’ll always want more. I’ll always deserve more. I’m not the coward I used to be, the hypocrite, the traitor to my own desires. I’m not like the imposter. I’ve cast away my weakness. This desire! This urge! To see suffering wherever I want, rule over all I see, control everything that exists...there’s no getting rid of, hiding from it. I embrace it! Converting her agony and fury into an enraged push, Aozora was able to force her foe’s blade from his hands.

She looked into his eyes. They were weary. He was weary. Exhausted. Drained, as was she, but where she felt delight and drive, he seemed to feel nothing but pain with growing tinges of fear. Yes. Yes! This was the moment she was after. The instant her enemy succumbed to their darkness, their despair, their helplessness. His words were harsh, but they had two dire flaws. The first was their weakness- that weariness had altered desperate drive into a far more sorrowful tone. But it was the second weakness that mattered most.

Aozora raised her scythe, a harbinger of death. ”A long time ago, I would’ve heard those words, and faltered. But...I’ve changed. You’re right. I don’t control myself. My hate will always grow stronger and stronger. And you know what? I’m enjoying every second of it! With those words, she brought her weapon downward.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:50 pm

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:Aozora’s attack was interrupted by the emergence of another weapon. She hadn’t predicted that. Frustrated, she pressed with all the force she had against the blade, even as her pain surged. Her limbs began to tremble under the strain. Her whole body felt like it was being doused with acid, it ached so much, but she refused to part with her smile, that hatred in her eyes, the agonised anger accompanied by passionate delight from the thrill of battle, the thrill of suffering, growing closer and closer to the end. And even with her weakness, her exhaustion, she pushed forward...

The man’s smile grew weaker, more and more pained as his defend began to falter. Aozora could feel the sweat on her skin, from both the exertion and the nearbh flames. He spoke of satisfaction, how she would never find it. As he spoke, Aozora found herself considering those words. Would she stop? Would she ever end? When would she be satisfied? Had an entire Heaven of her own creation not been enough for her? In that moment, her adversary pushed back. But it was not enough, and that motion cemented her perspective.

It’ll never end. I’ll always want more. I’ll always deserve more. I’m not the coward I used to be, the hypocrite, the traitor to my own desires. I’m not like the imposter. I’ve cast away my weakness. This desire! This urge! To see suffering wherever I want, rule over all I see, control everything that exists...there’s no getting rid of, hiding from it. I embrace it! Converting her agony and fury into an enraged push, Aozora was able to force her foe’s blade from his hands.

She looked into his eyes. They were weary. He was weary. Exhausted. Drained, as was she, but where she felt delight and drive, he seemed to feel nothing but pain with growing tinges of fear. Yes. Yes! This was the moment she was after. The instant her enemy succumbed to their darkness, their despair, their helplessness. His words were harsh, but they had two dire flaws. The first was their weakness- that weariness had altered desperate drive into a far more sorrowful tone. But it was the second weakness that mattered most.

Aozora raised her scythe, a harbinger of death. ”A long time ago, I would’ve heard those words, and faltered. But...I’ve changed. You’re right. I don’t control myself. My hate will always grow stronger and stronger. And you know what? I’m enjoying every second of it! With those words, she brought her weapon downward.

The weapon left a gash across him. The speed with which he went pale and fell to his knees showed that such an attack was hardly necessary; he barely had any vitality at all.

"Heh. Heh, heh. I think I understand now. You're not really Aozora, are you? You're... you're the one from the other world. The one that made herself god.

You... you're out to burn the whole world. I see it now. Well... I couldn't stop you. But I know someone who can. And they're going to get here very... very... soon..."

With that, he fell to the floor. One would expect him to stay lying there, or, if he was of some unnatural nature, perhaps turn to dust. But instead, him and his weapons vanished entirely the next time Aozora blinked. As if they were never there at all. Or as if their presence had never mattered.
Last edited by Foxfound on Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:01 am

Aozora took several moments to take in air. With the battle over, all that pain she has suppressed and made use of became overwhelming. Heavy sweat poured from every gland, and she slumped slightly as she took multiple deep breathes, her throat cold, her hand burning. The fire around her dissipated into nothingness as she released her hold on it- any longer and she was going to collapse. ”So...in the end...you realised...did you? Yes...I am...the true Aozora...”

That the man had himself disintegrated worried her. For all her confidence, she did have experience, and she knew better than to take a warning like that in vain. The best option she saw was to snatch up the child before anyone else could interrupt her, and get the heck away from the Saloon before whatever figure the fallen man had threatened could catch up with her. It wasn’t as though she anywhere great to go, but all she needed was a flash imprinter and some reprieve to recover from all the physical effort she’d expended.

She looked upon the empty floor where a corpse had, for a moment, lain. ”All this...over a single girl? You are either quite the...adamant defender...or the price of failure was not as...fatal as I...thought. No matter, now. I...have work to do...” There was no way she was going to be able to deal with another attacker in this stage. She barely had the energy left for a single barrier, let alone a blaze like she’d resorted to to deal with her enemy. Recognising that she had few other options, she snatched up the kid as rapidly as she could, hoped she could get the girl to not attack her the whole way to her reincarnation, and, though exhausted, ran for it.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:04 am

(OOC: I really need to get some sleep. Hopefully I can continue this saga tomorrow.)

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:12 am

(OOC: Have a good night.)

Afrikaaners Ryk
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Afrikaaners Ryk » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:15 am

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:Aozora took several moments to take in air. With the battle over, all that pain she has suppressed and made use of became overwhelming. Heavy sweat poured from every gland, and she slumped slightly as she took multiple deep breathes, her throat cold, her hand burning. The fire around her dissipated into nothingness as she released her hold on it- any longer and she was going to collapse. ”So...in the end...you realised...did you? Yes...I am...the true Aozora...”

That the man had himself disintegrated worried her. For all her confidence, she did have experience, and she knew better than to take a warning like that in vain. The best option she saw was to snatch up the child before anyone else could interrupt her, and get the heck away from the Saloon before whatever figure the fallen man had threatened could catch up with her. It wasn’t as though she anywhere great to go, but all she needed was a flash imprinter and some reprieve to recover from all the physical effort she’d expended.

She looked upon the empty floor where a corpse had, for a moment, lain. ”All this...over a single girl? You are either quite the...adamant defender...or the price of failure was not as...fatal as I...thought. No matter, now. I...have work to do...” There was no way she was going to be able to deal with another attacker in this stage. She barely had the energy left for a single barrier, let alone a blaze like she’d resorted to to deal with her enemy. Recognising that she had few other options, she snatched up the kid as rapidly as she could, hoped she could get the girl to not attack her the whole way to her reincarnation, and, though exhausted, ran for it.

The zombified girl didn't react well, and ended up attempting to bite at Aozora. Voormeulen's voice then boomed through a tiny microphone, still active, before she could run off.

"Hold on! Wait, before you run, you need to know something about that girl! She's carrying a bloody bloodborne pathogen! If she so much as bites or scratches you, or god forbid makes contact with any orfices like your ears, eyes, mouth or nose, you are most likely going to be infected with the virus she has! And there's no real way of curing her; removing the virus from her body is most likely going to kill her. I repeat, that is a contagious zombie pathogen she has, so be careful with her!" Voormeulen commanded through his microphone. "...Well, bloody hell. Brace yourselves, everyone. Give or take a few days and we'll have entire zombie hordes shambling through here."
You enjoyed watching Nazis getting slaughtered in Wolfenstein and Inglorious Bastards, Click here to read about Afrikaaners getting butchered too!

Year: 2076

After a brief 'racial summit' on the current situation, for the first time in the Ryk's history, the ponies have ceased being declared as 'onwaardige', and have now been re-assorted to 'undecided inferiors'. Around 200,00 of the remaining ponies have been released. 50,000 of the attempted to defect out of the Ryk, and were all either arrested or killed by riot police with mustard gas and swords.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:43 am

Aozora froze in place, forcing the girl to the ground and backing away. She was still exhausted, but not so exhausted she was going to let herself get infected with some kind of plague out of ignorance. For a few moments, she eyed the girl...then, she laughed. ”This truly is a day of surprises, isn’t it? Zombie plague? Hahaha...ah, I thought I was getting an ordinary child from this. I guess I was wrong. Now I have a patient zero...oh, Naosu would be so happy if she were...alive...oh, this is going to be so much...fun...”

Deutschess Kaiserreich
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Deutschess Kaiserreich » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:04 am

It was her third shot and she appeared not to be affected at all. She gulped down one after another as her vision began to blur.

"I think that enough missy, though I must say you can put on your weight." Said the bartender while he cleaned a shot glass with a towel. Victoria seemed not to notice and signaled for another one.

"Yeah. I let my people here get drunk but not shit faced." Victoria looked disappointed and sighed. Her hands drummed on the table as she appeared to wait for another shot. Still, the bartender refused to pour her one. "How's that leg?" Asked the bartender pointing to the still bleeding and torn leg."

"Why do you think I've been drinking this much?"

"Nah... that ain't it. There's something else."

"You're job is to serve me drinks not chat me up."

"Gees trying to strike up a conversation here."
The Kaiserriech is an alternative history timeline where Germany won the First Weltkreig. Currently, the Kaiserriech is a Federal Monarchy. Our current leader is Victoria Louise Adelheid Mathilde Charlotte the Second. For more information.
Socialist Minecraft Server wrote:Im thinking about what im thinking about what im thinking
Ethnic Female German living in [REDACTED] (Not comfortable with revealing my identity).

Afrikaaners Ryk
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Afrikaaners Ryk » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:19 am

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:Aozora froze in place, forcing the girl to the ground and backing away. She was still exhausted, but not so exhausted she was going to let herself get infected with some kind of plague out of ignorance. For a few moments, she eyed the girl...then, she laughed. ”This truly is a day of surprises, isn’t it? Zombie plague? Hahaha...ah, I thought I was getting an ordinary child from this. I guess I was wrong. Now I have a patient zero...oh, Naosu would be so happy if she were...alive...oh, this is going to be so much...fun...”

"Don't worry, old chum. If you're infected, the virus should only start with the basic symptoms after a day or so. Burning fever, coughing blood, cramps, numbness... The rotting look, bloodthirst and lack of slef control should only kick in after day three. If you're not, good for you, kill her now before she attacks anyone. Also, make sure she's not bleeding onto any water supplies or hot surfaces capable of vapourising liquid, because I'm sure that's also able to survive in water and air as a vapour. Really, I'm surprised you didn't see it; she's literally eating flesh off a skull and her body's rotting away." Voormeulen advised, as the zombie girl gave a sudden look at Victoria, and started shambling towards her.
You enjoyed watching Nazis getting slaughtered in Wolfenstein and Inglorious Bastards, Click here to read about Afrikaaners getting butchered too!

After a brief 'racial summit' on the current situation, for the first time in the Ryk's history, the ponies have ceased being declared as 'onwaardige', and have now been re-assorted to 'undecided inferiors'. Around 200,00 of the remaining ponies have been released. 50,000 of the attempted to defect out of the Ryk, and were all either arrested or killed by riot police with mustard gas and swords.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:36 am

”I was distracted trying to not die. Besides, it’s been so long since I’ve seen a normal human child...” Aozora sighed. It seemed her plans to begin anew would have to be delayed. Much as she wanted samples, the only way to take them would be to take the child to a safe area, and the chances of that happening without her being infected in the process were low. However...she smiled, then grabbed the child back. If the symptoms were that delayed...”I’m going to have quite the project ahead of me, aren’t I?”

Afrikaaners Ryk
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Afrikaaners Ryk » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:10 am

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:”I was distracted trying to not die. Besides, it’s been so long since I’ve seen a normal human child...” Aozora sighed. It seemed her plans to begin anew would have to be delayed. Much as she wanted samples, the only way to take them would be to take the child to a safe area, and the chances of that happening without her being infected in the process were low. However...she smiled, then grabbed the child back. If the symptoms were that delayed...”I’m going to have quite the project ahead of me, aren’t I?”

"You know, you can just kill the bloody thing. It's not immortal. And before you go 'I enjoy their suffering', it can't feel pain either. You know why? Because it has the brains of a fucking beetle beyond trying to eat you. I also am thinking of working on an antidote, but that is very work-in-progress, if I might add." Voormeulen stated. Meanwhile, the zombie girl resisted, scratching and biting at her.
Last edited by Afrikaaners Ryk on Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:23 am

”Of course I could just kill her. If I wanted to she’d be dead already. And if she keeps this up-“ Aozora was interrupted by having to use the handle of her scythe to push back the girl. ”Can you believe somebody got themselves killed over trying to get therapy for this girl? Stuff it, it’s not worth it. I’ll just end it now...I’ll find samples somewhere less frustrating.” With a tired swing of her weapon, Aozora tore through the zombified child.

The Russian Nations
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Russian Nations » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:32 am

A Russian opened the door, no it was not Nogova, he was busy in a conference, it was a lowly private, however two more men came after, the trio was nobody other than the trio in every NRAF military exercise, Mikhail Alexandrov, Andrei Antonov, and Aleksandr Zelensky. "Man, after a day of ranting about mechs and them calling the Abrams 'outdated', i think i need a lot of drinks, what should we hit up?" Zelensky asked, to which Andrei repsonded "Maybe some soda? a whole liter sounds fine by me." Mikhail elbowed his stomach causing Zelensky and Alexandrov to burst in laughter to Andrei's dismay. "We can't go overdose on soda for christs sake, not yet!"
The Socialist Military Confederation of Russia.
"Pick up a rifle and fight for the Hexagon!"
A World where Russia is torn by violence and reality, it struggles against instability and insanity.

GLORY TO COMMUNISM! [_★_]
Comrade get the Mosin Nagant.
I think i've played too much half life now.
Kolodny Headlines:NRF move on from Korea to Canada, Nogova unsuprised again.   | Other News:Canada embargoes America. | Misc. News:*Static*.

Deutschess Kaiserreich
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Deutschess Kaiserreich » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:16 am

The Russian Nations wrote:A Russian opened the door, no it was not Nogova, he was busy in a conference, it was a lowly private, however two more men came after, the trio was nobody other than the trio in every NRAF military exercise, Mikhail Alexandrov, Andrei Antonov, and Aleksandr Zelensky. "Man, after a day of ranting about mechs and them calling the Abrams 'outdated', i think i need a lot of drinks, what should we hit up?" Zelensky asked, to which Andrei repsonded "Maybe some soda? a whole liter sounds fine by me." Mikhail elbowed his stomach causing Zelensky and Alexandrov to burst in laughter to Andrei's dismay. "We can't go overdose on soda for christs sake, not yet!"

The sound of a Russian accent awakened Victoria from her alcoholic filled slumber. Swearing in German she grabbed her pistol and pointed it at the voice.

"Dirty Commie! THIS IS FOR BERLIN!"

Otremira
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Otremira » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:46 am

King Aimeric IV walked into the saloon. He looked around the room, and saw a woman with purple hair holding a blood-covered scythe, a rotten corpse lying on the floor, and a very drunk looking woman with a gun.

“What in the name of God himself is happening here?”
☩ The Holy Kingdom of Otremira ☩
☩ Il Regna Sancte d’Outremiré ☩

A kingdom in the Levant, founded by the great Crusader Godfrey of Bouillon. It is ruled by King Aimeric IV of Jerusalem-Bourbon, and speaks a language descended from the Crusaders’ Old French.
Also known as Robosia or Netherspace. Decided to try a normal nation for once in my life.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives