NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Konigreiches Bayern
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Konigreiches Bayern » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:03 am

Lethen Empire wrote:Rubie gave the Scout a recognizing glance. She caught Leon's scowl and giggled.

The four Lethen special forces took seats at the bar.

The Scout noticed back as he blushed before casually putting on a faux 'cool-guy' look as he leaned on a counter and smirked, giving her finger guns as he did so.

"Yo, someone call the fire brigaide, 'cause this chick is smokin' hot!" The Scout said as he chuckled. "But, seriously, watch out there, Pyro's tryin' ta' light ya dress on fire."

If Rubie looked behind her, she could see the Pyro taking a lighter to Rubie's skirt
IC Name: Bavaria
- Monument erected at Marienplatz in memory of 2005 Passau attacks
- Bavarian National Snow Games open in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- PM Gunther Windischmann celebrates New Years' 2019 with an extravagant display, including fireworks launched from Katyusha rockets and live shows from Swedish House Mafia, Fatman Scoop, Hatsune Miku, Gorillaz, Panic! at the Disco, Lúcio, Mummenschanz and more.
-Video of Bavarian, German and Czech soldiers drinking and partying at the tri-point border for New Yearsgoes viral.
-The 'Von Schmidt' family reveal secret pretzel recipe after 300 years, ingredients include duck fat and Saffron salt
-Kaiser Oskar makes surprise visit to children's hospital in Nuremberg

Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWldPCrHKaA

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:14 am

Konigreiches Bayern wrote:
Lethen Empire wrote:Rubie gave the Scout a recognizing glance. She caught Leon's scowl and giggled.

The four Lethen special forces took seats at the bar.

The Scout noticed back as he blushed before casually putting on a faux 'cool-guy' look as he leaned on a counter and smirked, giving her finger guns as he did so.

"Yo, someone call the fire brigaide, 'cause this chick is smokin' hot!" The Scout said as he chuckled. "But, seriously, watch out there, Pyro's tryin' ta' light ya dress on fire."

If Rubie looked behind her, she could see the Pyro taking a lighter to Rubie's skirt

Rubie would draw away and press her knees together, closing her legs tightly. "Hey, hey, hey, mind your manners!" She snapped.
Leader Anthem Overview
An alternate universe Letheny - where the monarchy never lost its power.

A 14 civilization, according to this index.
Current Year: 2017
Tech level: MT
We don't use NS stats!
IC Q&A Thread - Koningsplatz Alliance
TG me if you wanna talk, RP, or do whatever!
Lethen INA: Victory in Tel Aviv! Jerusalem within reach! Pro-Crusader assault on Isratine going very well | Raaagh! The Viking Age: Lethen sailors confiscate capital from the con-artists leading Japan in a nostalgic callback to our medieval forefathers

Konigreiches Bayern
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Konigreiches Bayern » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:00 am

Lethen Empire wrote:
Konigreiches Bayern wrote:The Scout noticed back as he blushed before casually putting on a faux 'cool-guy' look as he leaned on a counter and smirked, giving her finger guns as he did so.

Rubie would draw away and press her knees together, closing her legs tightly. "Hey, hey, hey, mind your manners!" She snapped.

Pyro simply mumbled in a somewhat sarcastic tone as he backed off, before placing a wallet down and attempting to set it on fire.

"Yeah, sorry 'bout 'im... he likes to burn stuff. He's not into you or anythin', it's just his thing, y'know? We all have our things! Demoman has gettin' drunk an' blowin' things up, the Sniper has runnin' away a mile or so and shootin' at someone while pissin' in his jar collection, and I, the super sexy 'Sex Machine' Scout, have the awesome power of attractiveness, to which he-" The Scout said before the Spy came along and shoved a large wad of cash in his mouth to shut him up.

"My apologies, madame, but it seems our friend here is still caught up in his hormones." the Spy said. "Nonetheless, I'm sure a wonderous woman like yourself would obviously be into someone with much more class."

"Hey, don't you do it again, Spy! This is my bit, aight!?" The Scout yelled after he took the cash out of his mouth.
IC Name: Bavaria
- Monument erected at Marienplatz in memory of 2005 Passau attacks
- Bavarian National Snow Games open in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- PM Gunther Windischmann celebrates New Years' 2019 with an extravagant display, including fireworks launched from Katyusha rockets and live shows from Swedish House Mafia, Fatman Scoop, Hatsune Miku, Gorillaz, Panic! at the Disco, Lúcio, Mummenschanz and more.
-Video of Bavarian, German and Czech soldiers drinking and partying at the tri-point border for New Yearsgoes viral.
-The 'Von Schmidt' family reveal secret pretzel recipe after 300 years, ingredients include duck fat and Saffron salt
-Kaiser Oskar makes surprise visit to children's hospital in Nuremberg

Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWldPCrHKaA

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:20 am

Konigreiches Bayern wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"A sword is my preference. And sure fists are fun but should you truly consider your fists actual fists?"

"Well... true. They are merely gloves at this point. Gloves with thrusters, titanium armoring, that sort of thing. But they are still good gloves, for close combat." Viktor said as he sat back. "Guns made fighting boring and predictable. Back before gunpowder you could actually invest yourself in the battle without having to rely on some stupid chemical reaction!"

"Now, now, some use chemical reactions in common battle as well." The knight laughed "Bersekers rely on adrenaline, some numb the pain with drunkenness. That's only a few surely it's a bit more natural but I'd consider it chemical in some sense."
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:24 am

Konigreiches Bayern wrote:Pyro simply mumbled in a somewhat sarcastic tone as he backed off, before placing a wallet down and attempting to set it on fire.

"Yeah, sorry 'bout 'im... he likes to burn stuff. He's not into you or anythin', it's just his thing, y'know? We all have our things! Demoman has gettin' drunk an' blowin' things up, the Sniper has runnin' away a mile or so and shootin' at someone while pissin' in his jar collection, and I, the super sexy 'Sex Machine' Scout, have the awesome power of attractiveness, to which he-" The Scout said before the Spy came along and shoved a large wad of cash in his mouth to shut him up.

"My apologies, madame, but it seems our friend here is still caught up in his hormones." the Spy said. "Nonetheless, I'm sure a wonderous woman like yourself would obviously be into someone with much more class."

"Hey, don't you do it again, Spy! This is my bit, aight!?" The Scout yelled after he took the cash out of his mouth.

She crossed her legs. "Maybe I would~." she cooed.

Leon hid his face in embarrassment. Reinhardt and Kris didn't care, however.
"May we have two beers?" ordered Reinhardt.
Leader Anthem Overview

We don't use NS stats!
Lethen INA: Victory in Tel Aviv! Jerusalem within reach! Pro-Crusader assault on Isratine going very well | Raaagh! The Viking Age: Lethen sailors confiscate capital from the con-artists leading Japan in a nostalgic callback to our medieval forefathers

Greater South
Envoy

Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater South » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:39 pm

Lethen Empire wrote:
Konigreiches Bayern wrote:Pyro simply mumbled in a somewhat sarcastic tone as he backed off, before placing a wallet down and attempting to set it on fire.

"Damnit, Spy, I had it in the back and you completely wrecked it, ya frickin'-" Scout yelled as Spy shushed him by putting his hand over his mouth.

"Yes, yes, we all love you, boy. Anyways, let the two have the beers for themselves. I, on the other hand..." He said, pushing Scout to the ground as he pulled out a Vintage 1922 Montague wine bottle. "...could offer something more refined for the dame."

As Scout got up, he looked on, seemingly offended by Spy overtaking him.
Now set in an alternate world where GS didn't go to war with Junkyard America for a second time because we lost a war against Mekishima and now in the canon lore we're Mekishiman clay, so treat us how you may.

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:53 pm

Greater South wrote:"Damnit, Spy, I had it in the back and you completely wrecked it, ya frickin'-" Scout yelled as Spy shushed him by putting his hand over his mouth.

"Yes, yes, we all love you, boy. Anyways, let the two have the beers for themselves. I, on the other hand..." He said, pushing Scout to the ground as he pulled out a Vintage 1922 Montague wine bottle. "...could offer something more refined for the dame."

As Scout got up, he looked on, seemingly offended by Spy overtaking him.

"Well that's certainly a step up from army booze." She laughed. "I certainly can't say no to that."
Leader Anthem Overview

We don't use NS stats!

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:11 pm

Lethen Empire wrote:

Vixen slid the two bottles "If your lady friend doesn't wish to share you two can have have that to get you through the night.
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:24 pm

Low bloods wrote:Vixen slid the two bottles "If your lady friend doesn't wish to share you two can have have that to get you through the night.

"Lady friend?" Reinhardt questioned. He pushed up his glasses. "Squadmate, in actuality-"
Kris snickered.
"Shut it, Kris."
The two took drinks of their beer.
Leader Anthem Overview

We don't use NS stats!

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:11 pm

Lethen Empire wrote:
Low bloods wrote:Vixen slid the two bottles "If your lady friend doesn't wish to share you two can have have that to get you through the night.

"Lady friend?" Reinhardt questioned. He pushed up his glasses. "Squadmate, in actuality-"
Kris snickered.
"Shut it, Kris."

Vixen tilted his head in curiousity. "Hmm?"
If you can see us...

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:15 am

Low bloods wrote:
Lethen Empire wrote:"Lady friend?" Reinhardt questioned. He pushed up his glasses. "Squadmate, in actuality-"
Kris snickered.
"Shut it, Kris."

Vixen tilted his head in curiousity. "Hmm?"

"There's totally some kind of sexual tension between him and her." Kris said, giggling.
"There's not!" Reinhardt replied.
"Is that way she's got a nickname for you?"
"She does that for everyone. Kris-dearest? Lee? Reine?"
"Well, I bet if you grabbed her-"
Reinhardt put his hand on Kris mouth. "Silence, whoring spirit! 'Tis the alcohol in control of you now!"
Leader Anthem Overview

We don't use NS stats!

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:16 am

Lethen Empire wrote:
Low bloods wrote:Vixen tilted his head in curiousity. "Hmm?"

"There's totally some kind of sexual tension between him and her." Kris said, giggling.
Reinhardt put his hand on Kris mouth. "Silence, whoring spirit! 'Tis the alcohol in control of you now!"

May had been camping out in the bar for about two days. Her entrance was unannounced. Her presence was unknown. She had just slunk here after New Year's day ti become more inebriated. She'd attempted to just walk in the front door, but certain... enemies of her were located there. She'd cut a hole into the roof with her pocket knife, dropping into the air duct... where she immediately became trapped. She quietly struggled, as she slowly slipped through the curves and openings. Attempting to procure drinks was a lost cause for her. Finally, she'd slipped through the last opening, and kicked between the covers. She now kicked through the vent covers, and floated down from the ventilation in the ceiling. Covered in dust, she smoothed out her hair, and brushed off her uniform. She was, sadly, still sober, and she had been for the last 48 hours. She was touchy around Lethen soldiers. Afraid of them, she was not, but a certain... anger still lingered within her when she dealt with anything Lethen. Still, she put on an emotional mask, one more barrier to separate her from the happenings outside. She leaned against a wall, where she began to speak. "God, that airduct was dreadful. Anyway, calm down, you two." Otherwise, there is a hotel for you, no?"
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.

Political Compass Results:

Economic: -5.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

New Castillan Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Castillan Empire » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:27 am

And, as once again, a long-lost bargoer had made her triumphant return, another classic made a wonderous comeback; Queen Isabella Celaeno and two of her conquistador guard had reappeared in a warp after a long hiatus. Her boots clanking on the wooden floors, she looked around once more as she cracked a smile.

"God, does it feel good to be back." Celaeno said, chuckling.
Current Year: 2078
-Project Infinity underway to develop generator that converts kinetic energy from black holes to energy
-Nueva Chile Collective Insurance now covers zombie apocalypses and demonic possession
-Mass controversy over launch of first ever sex robot
-New colony on the moon Sanctae to host new Holy See, with a female blood-elf Pope as ruler
-Novo Timor: Artillery corps veteran destroyed wall with a howitzer because there was a large spider on it
-Nueva Salvador: City of Ahuachapán enforces ban on public playing and distribution of K-pop
-Nueva Galicia: Man given cease and desist order after distributing drawn pornography depicting Queen Celaeno online

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:58 am

New Castillan Empire wrote:And, as once again, a long-lost bargoer had made her triumphant return, another classic made a wonderous comeback; Queen Isabella Celaeno and two of her conquistador guard had reappeared in a warp after a long hiatus. Her boots clanking on the wooden floors, she looked around once more as she cracked a smile.

May want right back to pulling her normal tricks. She disappeared, her bodily form seeming to remove itself from the ground she walked on. She tapped Celaeno on the back. She was ready to pull her into a hug.
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.

Political Compass Results:

Economic: -5.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:02 am

Lethen Empire wrote:
Low bloods wrote:Vixen tilted his head in curiousity. "Hmm?"

"Sexual tensions the worst kind of tension if you ask me." Vixen laughs he cleans out a glass. "Though I do have to agree she seems to flirt with everyone rather than one person."
The South Falls wrote:
Lethen Empire wrote:"There's totally some kind of sexual tension between him and her." Kris said, giggling.

May had been camping out in the bar for about two days. Her entrance was unannounced. Her presence was unknown. She had just slunk here after New Year's day ti become more inebriated. She'd attempted to just walk in the front door, but certain... enemies of her were located there. She'd cut a hole into the roof with her pocket knife, dropping into the air duct... where she immediately became trapped. She quietly struggled, as she slowly slipped through the curves and openings. Attempting to procure drinks was a lost cause for her. Finally, she'd slipped through the last opening, and kicked between the covers. She now kicked through the vent covers, and floated down from the ventilation in the ceiling. Covered in dust, she smoothed out her hair, and brushed off her uniform. She was, sadly, still sober, and she had been for the last 48 hours. She was touchy around Lethen soldiers. Afraid of them, she was not, but a certain... anger still lingered within her when she dealt with anything Lethen. Still, she put on an emotional mask, one more barrier to separate her from the happenings outside. She leaned against a wall, where she began to speak. "God, that airduct was dreadful. Anyway, calm down, you two." Otherwise, there is a hotel for you, no?"

I "A like extra don't you think?" Vixen snickers. "But vary true."
If you can see us...

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:19 am

The South Falls wrote:She was touchy around Lethen soldiers. Afraid of them, she was not, but a certain... anger still lingered within her when she dealt with anything Lethen. Still, she put on an emotional mask, one more barrier to separate her from the happenings outside. She leaned against a wall, where she began to speak. "God, that airduct was dreadful. Anyway, calm down, you two." Otherwise, there is a hotel for you, no?"

Reinhardt gave her a stern glare. "Your input was not sought for."

Low bloods wrote:"Sexual tensions the worst kind of tension if you ask me." Vixen laughs he cleans out a glass. "Though I do have to agree she seems to flirt with everyone rather than one person."

"Exactly what I was to say," Reinhardt began, "because I don't receive any special treatment." As he spoke, he had kept his eyes on the subject matter, watching Ruby take a gulp from her wine bottle and kick her bare legs while an exasperated Leon was complaining about something.
"I still don't get why she's in a skimpy Mrs. Santa outfit instead of her uniform." Kris said, shrugging and laughing it off.
Leader Anthem Overview

We don't use NS stats!

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:25 am

Lethen Empire wrote:
The South Falls wrote:She was touchy around Lethen soldiers. Afraid of them, she was not, but a certain... anger still lingered within her when she dealt with anything Lethen. Still, she put on an emotional mask, one more barrier to separate her from the happenings outside. She leaned against a wall, where she began to speak. "God, that airduct was dreadful. Anyway, calm down, you two." Otherwise, there is a hotel for you, no?"

Reinhardt gave her a stern glare. "Your input was not sought for."

Low bloods wrote:"Sexual tensions the worst kind of tension if you ask me." Vixen laughs he cleans out a glass. "Though I do have to agree she seems to flirt with everyone rather than one person."

"Exactly what I was to say," Reinhardt began, "because I don't receive any special treatment." As he spoke, he had kept his eyes on the subject matter, watching Ruby take a gulp from her wine bottle and kick her bare legs while an exasperated Leon was complaining about something.
"I still don't get why she's in a skimpy Mrs. Santa outfit instead of her uniform." Kris said, shrugging and laughing it off.

"Late Christmas?" He too shrugs it off "Perhaps for someone to notice, or perhaps special event?"
If you can see us...

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:27 am

Low bloods wrote:"Late Christmas?" He too shrugs it off "Perhaps for someone to notice, or perhaps special event?"

"I think Rubie is just being a DAMN MINX!" Leon said, shaking Rubie by the shoulders. She didn't seem to particularly care, holding onto her typical grin and not really reacting to it.
Leader Anthem Overview

We don't use NS stats!

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:49 pm

Lethen Empire wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Late Christmas?" He too shrugs it off "Perhaps for someone to notice, or perhaps special event?"

"I think Rubie is just being a DAMN MINX!" Leon said, shaking Rubie by the shoulders. She didn't seem to particularly care, holding onto her typical grin and not really reacting to it.

"I think she fits the description." He poured himself a glass of somthing strange.
If you can see us...

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Founded: Jun 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Third Kingdom » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:23 pm

'Oh well, guess I missed new years and christams or maybe just new years.'
Loyal to the fox and dragon.
Battletech is awesome!
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
I am your delusion.

New Castillan Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Castillan Empire » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:33 pm

The South Falls wrote:
New Castillan Empire wrote:And, as once again, a long-lost bargoer had made her triumphant return, another classic made a wonderous comeback; Queen Isabella Celaeno and two of her conquistador guard had reappeared in a warp after a long hiatus. Her boots clanking on the wooden floors, she looked around once more as she cracked a smile.

May want right back to pulling her normal tricks. She disappeared, her bodily form seeming to remove itself from the ground she walked on. She tapped Celaeno on the back. She was ready to pull her into a hug.

As Celaeno turned around, she turned around as her face widened to a smile, hugging her back.

"Oh, dios mio, May! Long time, no see!" Celaeno said, shedding a couple of tears of joy
Current Year: 2078
-Project Infinity underway to develop generator that converts kinetic energy from black holes to energy
-Nueva Chile Collective Insurance now covers zombie apocalypses and demonic possession
-Mass controversy over launch of first ever sex robot
-New colony on the moon Sanctae to host new Holy See, with a female blood-elf Pope as ruler
-Novo Timor: Artillery corps veteran destroyed wall with a howitzer because there was a large spider on it
-Nueva Salvador: City of Ahuachapán enforces ban on public playing and distribution of K-pop
-Nueva Galicia: Man given cease and desist order after distributing drawn pornography depicting Queen Celaeno online

Eien no Yorokobi
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eien no Yorokobi » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:32 pm

It’d been a long time since Gikochinai had ventured into the Saloon. She’d heard a lot of rumours about Chudokurens or Tengokurens being around, and overexcited as she was, she did have the common sense to avoid going near those people. She loved them, of course. She loved everyone. And she admired many of them. The one who had made her what she had been. The one who had made her what she was now. All those old friends, and their counterparts...but no. She knew that if she ran into them, they would kill her...or worse. So only when she was sure that it was safe did she skip inside, waving to all in sight.

”Hello! Hi! Hi! It’s been a while! Sorry! But I’m here now! Oh! Most of you won’t know me! That’s ok! I don’t mind!” She smiled as she spoke. But then again, she rarely ever didn’t.
Last edited by Eien no Yorokobi on Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leader
Yes, this is Kyoki Chudoku.
This is probably one of my more optimistic nations. That’s kind of sad really. This nation is mainly for fun and messing around. Please keep that in mind.
This nation doesn’t represent my views and doesn’t use NS stats.
If you think this nation is insane...you’re probably right.
Feel free to ask questions and stuff! I enjoy conversations.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:33 pm

Eien no Yorokobi wrote:It’d been a long time since Gikochinia had ventured into the Saloon. She’d heard a lot of rumours about Chudokurens or Tengokurens being around, and overexcited as she was, she did have the common sense to avoid going near those people. She loved them, of course. She loved everyone. And she admired many of them. The one who had made her what she had been. The one who had made her what she was now. All those old friends, and their counterparts...but no. She knew that if she ran into them, they would kill her...or worse. So only when she was sure that it was safe did she skip inside, waving to all in sight.

”Hello! Hi! Hi! It’s been a while! Sorry! But I’m here now! Oh! Most of you won’t know me! That’s ok! I don’t mind!” She smiled as she spoke. But then again, she rarely ever didn’t.

Kiri flew down from her usual place in the rafters.

"Hi! I'm Kiri Mori! Who are you?"
IC Name: Ketorushima
Arctic island inhabited by kitsune and other yōkai.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Eien no Yorokobi
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eien no Yorokobi » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:37 pm

Foxfound wrote:
Eien no Yorokobi wrote:It’d been a long time since Gikochinia had ventured into the Saloon. She’d heard a lot of rumours about Chudokurens or Tengokurens being around, and overexcited as she was, she did have the common sense to avoid going near those people. She loved them, of course. She loved everyone. And she admired many of them. The one who had made her what she had been. The one who had made her what she was now. All those old friends, and their counterparts...but no. She knew that if she ran into them, they would kill her...or worse. So only when she was sure that it was safe did she skip inside, waving to all in sight.

Kiri flew down from her usual place in the rafters.

Gikochinai waved at Kiri. She seemed to be weirdly glowing and translucent, but she still found that cute. “”Oh! Hello! I’m Gikochinai! Nice to meet you! You’re cute!” She nodded and smiled.
Leader
Yes, this is Kyoki Chudoku.
This is probably one of my more optimistic nations. That’s kind of sad really. This nation is mainly for fun and messing around. Please keep that in mind.
This nation doesn’t represent my views and doesn’t use NS stats.
If you think this nation is insane...you’re probably right.
Feel free to ask questions and stuff! I enjoy conversations.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:44 pm

Eien no Yorokobi wrote:
Foxfound wrote:Kiri flew down from her usual place in the rafters.

Gikochinai waved at Kiri. She seemed to be weirdly glowing and translucent, but she still found that cute. “”Oh! Hello! I’m Gikochinai! Nice to meet you! You’re cute!” She nodded and smiled.

"Hee hee! Thank you! Most people think I'm scary, so that's a nice change."

(OOC: I know I just started posting, but I'm really tired and I think I need to log off now. Sorry.)
IC Name: Ketorushima
Arctic island inhabited by kitsune and other yōkai.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives