NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Alcona and Hubris
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alcona and Hubris » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:49 am

Low bloods wrote:"No longer sold eh?" Vixen walks out of the shadows and claps his hands together. "I could check if we have such a drink. After all this is a bar in which the multiverse folds, i can get you just about anything as rules don't exist here."
The demon grins

"Not quite the same without a Vrakian to go along with it...and its no longer sold since its no longer really made...but thanks for the offer..."

He scowls at the bartender and picks up the drink placed infant of him..."Bah...where did you get this whiskey? Melkor? How about something not manufactured using orc piss!" and pushes it back.

He turns his attention back to the group at the doorway. "Well this interesting...ladies may I ask what you are drinking? And I must say your suit of battle armor is quite interesting who manufactured it?"
If you haven't seen a sky furnace...
You're young...
Member: Federated Klatchian Coast
Observer Status in LDO

Foxfound
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:47 pm

Calimama wrote:"Wait a minute, Grunt! Weren't we chasing that guy in alpha 1-6? How the hell did we end up here?" "Don't know." Grunt says dryly. "Heh, that's why I call him Grunt, he may be conscious, but it doesn't make him any smarter." Grunt takes about thirty seconds to flip Chloe off. "Just kidding big guy, you know I love ya."

"Alpha 1-6? What kind of place are you two from anyway? Almost sounds like a sector in some kind of scifi setting."
Alcona and Hubris wrote:"Not quite the same without a Vrakian to go along with it...and its no longer sold since its no longer really made...but thanks for the offer..."

He scowls at the bartender and picks up the drink placed infant of him..."Bah...where did you get this whiskey? Melkor? How about something not manufactured using orc piss!" and pushes it back.

He turns his attention back to the group at the doorway. "Well this interesting...ladies may I ask what you are drinking? And I must say your suit of battle armor is quite interesting who manufactured it?"

"I was just going to get some hot chocolate."
IC Name: Ketorushima
Arctic island inhabited by kitsune and other yōkai.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Alcona and Hubris
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Alcona and Hubris » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:10 pm

Foxfound wrote:"I was just going to get some hot chocolate."

"My daughters always like marshmallows in their hot chocolate...

Sorry, old father habits...keep on wanting to be the Grandpa when you don't have any grandchildren at the moment can be a bit problematic."
You're young...
Observer Status in LDO

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Founded: Jun 16, 2016

Postby Third Kingdom » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:26 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:'Oh right we don't die we just pause or freeze or go into statis. Yeah this place is dead reminds me of other places I frequent. Guess I'm the dead one and another year is coming to an end.'

"And yet we are still here in this saloon. It's silly. But understandable."

'Highly understandable and people here get me than another place. Hell I even said in the grim dark year of 2020 there is only stupidity and stupid people or something like that. Then I said your read that wrong, shortly later a person attacked saying at least I don't twist my words then went on a tirade about something.'
Loyal to the fox and dragon.
Battletech is awesome!
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
I am your delusion.

Calimama
Minister

Founded: Feb 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Calimama » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:39 pm

Foxfound wrote:
Calimama wrote:"Wait a minute, Grunt! Weren't we chasing that guy in alpha 1-6? How the hell did we end up here?" "Don't know." Grunt says dryly. "Heh, that's why I call him Grunt, he may be conscious, but it doesn't make him any smarter." Grunt takes about thirty seconds to flip Chloe off. "Just kidding big guy, you know I love ya."

"Alpha 1-6? What kind of place are you two from anyway? Almost sounds like a sector in some kind of scifi setting."

"I'm from a planet in the corner of the Orion galaxy, Grunt... not sure, found him in a scrap heap on some junk planet while looking for spare parts. Fixed him up and we've been inseparable ever since."
I am thou, thou art I. Thou hast acquired a new vow. It shall become the wings of rebellion that breakth thy chains of captivity.
"And now, standing on this mountain of brave corpses, I have quite the view." - Erwin Smith
“You know the difference between me and you? I bleed red and you bleed green.” - Avon Barksdale
Where was your star?
Was it far, was it far?
When did we leave?
We believed, we believed, we believed

In the heat and the rain
With whips and chains
Just to see him fly
Too many died
We build a tower of stone
With our flesh and bone
To see him fly
But we don't know why
Ooh, now where do we go

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:32 am

"Wow things sure got interesting around here." Vixen leans on the bar counter and lets out a sigh as he washes a glass.

Third Kingdom wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"And yet we are still here in this saloon. It's silly. But understandable."

'Highly understandable and people here get me than another place. Hell I even said in the grim dark year of 2020 there is only stupidity and stupid people or something like that. Then I said your read that wrong, shortly later a person attacked saying at least I don't twist my words then went on a tirade about something.'

"Yes, you can get nagged at for just about anything. It's chill here because nobody cares about the lore. If your character is op well so is mine." He laughs "But nobody around means nobody to get mad at"
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:20 pm

Low bloods wrote:"Wow things sure got interesting around here." Vixen leans on the bar counter and lets out a sigh as he washes a glass.

Third Kingdom wrote:'Highly understandable and people here get me than another place. Hell I even said in the grim dark year of 2020 there is only stupidity and stupid people or something like that. Then I said your read that wrong, shortly later a person attacked saying at least I don't twist my words then went on a tirade about something.'

"Yes, you can get nagged at for just about anything. It's chill here because nobody cares about the lore. If your character is op well so is mine." He laughs "But nobody around means nobody to get mad at"

'True true I'm OOP not op I'll keep adding an O to increase my opness. I had lore and then the purge happened and I lost it now it's lost lore.' Nods and shrugs 'Well come next Thursday 2077 arrives then I'll wait awhile to get the torrent.'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:33 pm

Calimama wrote:
Foxfound wrote:"Alpha 1-6? What kind of place are you two from anyway? Almost sounds like a sector in some kind of scifi setting."

"I'm from a planet in the corner of the Orion galaxy, Grunt... not sure, found him in a scrap heap on some junk planet while looking for spare parts. Fixed him up and we've been inseparable ever since."

"Huh. I've found a lot of things hunting for spare parts for the van, but never a new friend. So are these junk planets, like, planet-spanning junkyards? I'll bet you can find a lot of neat stuff there."
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Alcona and Hubris
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Alcona and Hubris » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:11 pm

Nooooooooooooooo wrote:"Hey tenderfoot, move your chicken wings, turkey!"

"Are you speaking to me sir?"
You're young...
Observer Status in LDO

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:17 pm

Third Kingdom wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Wow things sure got interesting around here." Vixen leans on the bar counter and lets out a sigh as he washes a glass.

'True true I'm OOP not op I'll keep adding an O to increase my opness. I had lore and then the purge happened and I lost it now it's lost lore.' Nods and shrugs 'Well come next Thursday 2077 arrives then I'll wait awhile to get the torrent.'

"What a big Rip"
Nooooooooooooooo wrote:"Hey tenderfoot, move your chicken wings, turkey!"

"You should have said something along the lines of ""Move before I pluck your feathers, Turkey"" Or chicken could sound more menacing." The king of corpse s said as he walks into the bar
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Alcona and Hubris
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Alcona and Hubris » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:25 am

Low bloods wrote:"You should have said something along the lines of ""Move before I pluck your feathers, Turkey"" Or chicken could sound more menacing." The king of corpse s said as he walks into the bar

"I am afraid the tenderfoot label is the most irritating and inflammatory, I don't think that I, or the young women here, deserve such a derogatory label. And referring to treating me like domesticated fowl doesn't really frighten me..."
You're young...
Observer Status in LDO

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:38 am

Alcona and Hubris wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"You should have said something along the lines of ""Move before I pluck your feathers, Turkey"" Or chicken could sound more menacing." The king of corpse s said as he walks into the bar

"I am afraid the tenderfoot label is the most irritating and inflammatory, I don't think that I, or the young women here, deserve such a derogatory label. And referring to treating me like domesticated fowl doesn't really frighten me..."

"Out of all that you found "tendare foot" to be a irritating label, it barely seems like it should be much of an insult... I believe you are overthinking it.
But this much thinking is pretty reasonable, but still, it was a blank insult."
If you can see us...

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:26 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:'True true I'm OOP not op I'll keep adding an O to increase my opness. I had lore and then the purge happened and I lost it now it's lost lore.' Nods and shrugs 'Well come next Thursday 2077 arrives then I'll wait awhile to get the torrent.'

"What a big Rip"

'The biggest damn fucking rip, oh well it is what it is.'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Knights Mare Nostrum
Attaché

Founded: Sep 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Knights Mare Nostrum » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:49 am

As the saloon was at its usual point, suddenly two knights would enter the building, along with their leader, the infamous Baldassar Cagliares, clad in full armour save for his helmet.

"I have returned from my duties to relax, gentlemen." He smirked, sighing as he walked into the bar, going towards the counter. "It's been a while since I've returned to this place. Granted, I may not be as welcome as I once was, but that tends to happen when you lose your turn in the spotlight for a while." He said nonchalantly. "Ah, tender, my good man. A wine for us three, please."
IC: the Order of Mare Nostrum, but are also known as the Knights of Mare Nostrum or simply Mare Nostrum. The year is 2022, with PMT tech.
Anthem: Ave Regina Caelorum

The Knights of Mare Nostrum are an order formed in 1189 centered around islands in the Mediterranean after the Knights Hospitaller and Templar merged, along with the integration of other knightly orders through history, and now serve a role as a militarized wing of the Papacy which utilises what is essentially hyper-militaristic canon law.

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:36 pm

'It's scary how a nation can become half delusional and borderline dangerously stupid and the other half just delusional and blind.' sigh then takes a drink 'Maybe not completely half and half but still it is scary.'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:59 am

Knights Mare Nostrum wrote:As the saloon was at its usual point, suddenly two knights would enter the building, along with their leader, the infamous Baldassar Cagliares, clad in full armour save for his helmet.

"I have returned from my duties to relax, gentlemen." He smirked, sighing as he walked into the bar, going towards the counter. "It's been a while since I've returned to this place. Granted, I may not be as welcome as I once was, but that tends to happen when you lose your turn in the spotlight for a while." He said nonchalantly. "Ah, tender, my good man. A wine for us three, please."

Vixen fills three glasses and slides them over. "All are welcome, some just are not as welcome as others."

Third Kingdom wrote:'It's scary how a nation can become half delusional and borderline dangerously stupid and the other half just delusional and blind.' sigh then takes a drink 'Maybe not completely half and half but still it is scary.'
"You talkin smack?"
If you can see us...

Imperial Yonacaria
Secretary

Founded: Dec 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Yonacaria » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:44 am

Yona slams open the front door, with enough force to break one of the hinges. She let out a soft laugh, before clumsily stumbling over to the bar, as if already very drunk.

"Bartender, I drink would like..." Yona slurred her words, before laying her head down on the bar counter, trying not to fall asleep.
A nation spanning across multiple multiverses ruled by a nihilistic narcissistic hyper-competitive sadist to whom life is just a game - a game she's determined to win at.
Q&A with Yona and the admirals
The Caleshan Valkyrie wrote:Their military reads like somebody just walked into the grocery-store-of-sci-fi-wtfery, waved their hands at the store itself, and said 'YES'.

Eisenstern
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Eisenstern » Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:41 am

With a gentle creak, the somewhat-battered door swung open to admit a black-cloaked figure. A somewhat dusty hood obscured its face as it made its way to the bar, and nonchalantly sat on an empty stool. It made no sound, no move to address the bartender; perhaps it was waiting for someone. Or something.
‖♜‖ 'Twixt the darkness, and the light ‖♜‖
‖♜‖ Seekers roam the seas of night ‖♜‖

A mercantile city state, housed in a dimension-hopping tower that's bigger on the inside.
Ruled by a meritocratic adventurers' council (in theory) and a democratically-elected municipal body (in practice).
Punches far above its apparent weight via an unending golem army and a schizotech clique of superhuman mercenaries.
NS stats are for those with no imagination.
[EXTREMELY WIP]

The not-so-short rundown [outdated] || The leaders [unfinished] || The military [outdated and unfinished] || Some choice information [soup]

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:09 pm

Z, the surprisingly friendly kumiho, was asleep and snoring in a barstool, several drained mugs of hot chocolate littering the counter near where she was resting her head.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:35 pm

Foxfound wrote:Z, the surprisingly friendly kumiho, was asleep and snoring in a barstool, several drained mugs of hot chocolate littering the counter near where she was resting her head.

Vixen placed a pillow under her head for comfort
Imperial Yonacaria wrote:Yona slams open the front door, with enough force to break one of the hinges. She let out a soft laugh, before clumsily stumbling over to the bar, as if already very drunk.

"Bartender, I drink would like..." Yona slurred her words, before laying her head down on the bar counter, trying not to fall asleep.

"Nice attire." Vixen served her a drink which was just some tap water. "Need a pillow as well?"
Eisenstern wrote:With a gentle creak, the somewhat-battered door swung open to admit a black-cloaked figure. A somewhat dusty hood obscured its face as it made its way to the bar, and nonchalantly sat on an empty stool. It made no sound, no move to address the bartender; perhaps it was waiting for someone. Or something.
"You look like you're up to no good" Luden gazed at the hooded figure. "That or you may be up to nothing."
If you can see us...

Imperial Yonacaria
Secretary

Founded: Dec 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Yonacaria » Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:54 pm

"Pillow? Why would I need a pillow? I'm not drunk, you're drunk!" Yona shouted, before falling off of the barstool. "You're all drunk!" she yelled, before promptly passing out on the floor.
A nation spanning across multiple multiverses ruled by a nihilistic narcissistic hyper-competitive sadist to whom life is just a game - a game she's determined to win at.
Q&A with Yona and the admirals
The Caleshan Valkyrie wrote:Their military reads like somebody just walked into the grocery-store-of-sci-fi-wtfery, waved their hands at the store itself, and said 'YES'.

Calimama
Minister

Founded: Feb 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Calimama » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:17 pm

Foxfound wrote:
Calimama wrote:"I'm from a planet in the corner of the Orion galaxy, Grunt... not sure, found him in a scrap heap on some junk planet while looking for spare parts. Fixed him up and we've been inseparable ever since."

"Huh. I've found a lot of things hunting for spare parts for the van, but never a new friend. So are these junk planets, like, planet-spanning junkyards? I'll bet you can find a lot of neat stuff there."

"Oh for sure, you'd be suprised what corporations and the like dump on these planets, one time before I found Grunt I found an almost fully intact space cruiser. Oh, almost forgot, this is a bar right? I'm not twenty-one yet, but could I have a coke or something? " She asked whoever was manning the bar.
I am thou, thou art I. Thou hast acquired a new vow. It shall become the wings of rebellion that breakth thy chains of captivity.
"And now, standing on this mountain of brave corpses, I have quite the view." - Erwin Smith
“You know the difference between me and you? I bleed red and you bleed green.” - Avon Barksdale
Where was your star?
Was it far, was it far?
When did we leave?
We believed, we believed, we believed

In the heat and the rain
With whips and chains
Just to see him fly
Too many died
We build a tower of stone
With our flesh and bone
To see him fly
But we don't know why
Ooh, now where do we go

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:59 pm

Calimama wrote:
Foxfound wrote:"Huh. I've found a lot of things hunting for spare parts for the van, but never a new friend. So are these junk planets, like, planet-spanning junkyards? I'll bet you can find a lot of neat stuff there."

"Oh for sure, you'd be suprised what corporations and the like dump on these planets, one time before I found Grunt I found an almost fully intact space cruiser. Oh, almost forgot, this is a bar right? I'm not twenty-one yet, but could I have a coke or something? " She asked whoever was manning the bar.

Z, awoken from her somehow chocolate-induced slumber, responded. "A spaceship? Oh man, that would be cool to have. No one would probably trust me with that, though."

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:41 am

Calimama wrote:
Foxfound wrote:"Huh. I've found a lot of things hunting for spare parts for the van, but never a new friend. So are these junk planets, like, planet-spanning junkyards? I'll bet you can find a lot of neat stuff there."

"Between all the bandits and multiverse jumping creatures seem to get their hands on alot of strange things around here."

Imperial Yonacaria wrote:"Pillow? Why would I need a pillow? I'm not drunk, you're drunk!" Yona shouted, before falling off of the barstool. "You're all drunk!" she yelled, before promptly passing out on the floor.

"I must admit, it's a surprise to see someone get their hands on booze in these parts outside of this saloon." He looks over the bar counter "Nighty night, stranger."

Vixen nods
If you can see us...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives