NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Stattr
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Fri May 15, 2020 9:59 pm

Aaaaaa wrote:
Stattr wrote:Her ears went back as he called her lying "I'm not lying... Just because you've never met someone older than 70 doesn't mean we don't exist. These ears are apart of us..."

The man wasn't sure how to respond, both in response to the ears comment and from what seemed to be a very subtle roast from the timid girl. "You... you are funny girl. You have big... what is the word... imagination."

She swished her tail and frowned at him "You're the one with the imagination"
"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

I am a 100% authentic D&D nerd. I love me some Barbs <3

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Fri May 15, 2020 10:39 pm

Stattr wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"I don't need air, I don't breathe." She smiles and swung at his arm the blade deflects "So your strong, are you? How strong I'd this, howd you pull it off?" She runs her hand along his arm as her wings shot out and slam together acting as a large mouth the feathers were rough and felt as it were like a bear trap closed on him.

He still stood still "If I was the same lame person as you, you wouldn't need to ask that question would you? There is a reason others don't fight me." He smiled and tilts his head to the side, seeing she hasn't moved and she would feel a shock wave of energy go into her and then she would feel as if her very essence was being drained.

"Hey now dont go getting ahead of yourself. If I'm lame that means that you are just as equally as lame."
He would suddenly feel a strong feedback as if she was mimicking his skill. "You sure do like holding me, you getting a kick out of this?" She teased and held the blade to his neck and laughed
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Fri May 15, 2020 11:06 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Stattr wrote:He still stood still "If I was the same lame person as you, you wouldn't need to ask that question would you? There is a reason others don't fight me." He smiled and tilts his head to the side, seeing she hasn't moved and she would feel a shock wave of energy go into her and then she would feel as if her very essence was being drained.

"Hey now dont go getting ahead of yourself. If I'm lame that means that you are just as equally as lame."
He would suddenly feel a strong feedback as if she was mimicking his skill. "You sure do like holding me, you getting a kick out of this?" She teased and held the blade to his neck and laughed

"You called me lame first dear. Unfortunately for you, I've copied more abilities than you have." He smiles at her teasing and uses another ability, energy increase. Then he uses another to, in less than an instant, increases the draining from her, mixing her energy with his to increase his supply. Even if she tried to copy these abilities, she wouldn't be fast enough.
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat May 16, 2020 11:36 am

Stattr wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Hey now dont go getting ahead of yourself. If I'm lame that means that you are just as equally as lame."

"You called me lame first dear. Unfortunately for you, I've copied more abilities than you have." He smiles at her teasing and uses another ability, energy increase. Then he uses another to, in less than an instant, increases the draining from her, mixing her energy with his to increase his supply. Even if she tried to copy these abilities, she wouldn't be fast enough.

"But do you have a passion for understanding how it all works? Or do you just copy? You see I dont just copy, eventually I can fully understand how to use just about everything."
She pus her foot on his shoulder and her hand on his head an her arm expands as a burst of flames shoot out with the impact of a cannon as she pried her self away from him.

"I have to actually mold my body to actually gain most of my outer mimicry, I've learned the anatomy of many creatures, extinct and still roaming."
She nods "And I've eaten a few weapons over the years, and even mode some of my own"
Her appearance was showing many forms, draconic arms, wings with feathers and scales, and an additional tail creeping out behind her, swaying behind her.
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Nu Alaska
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 19, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nu Alaska » Sat May 16, 2020 2:30 pm

Aaaaaa wrote:
Stattr wrote:Her ears went back as he called her lying "I'm not lying... Just because you've never met someone older than 70 doesn't mean we don't exist. These ears are apart of us..."

The man wasn't sure how to respond, both in response to the ears comment and from what seemed to be a very subtle roast from the timid girl. "You... you are funny girl. You have big... what is the word... imagination."

Nu Alaska wrote:She cowered slightly, looking intimidating.

"I, um... I sometimes draw the people I meet, and then give them the drawing as a gift... do you... do you like it?"

After a bit, she added:

"And these are my real ears... I couldn't take them off if I wanted to..."

The man turned towards the blonde one again , picking up the drawing and studying it for a moment. From the way he held the paper, the girl may have feared he was going to tear it in half. The man glanced at the girl, then at the paper again, and then gave it back to her, saying "No, you are not one of them." He paused, and then added "Ah, it is good, the drawing." before mumbling something in a foreign language.

"Thank... thank you... you can keep it though."

She was definitely still nervous, and looked to Jazmin instead of continuing this conversation.

"So... you're a hundred years old? You don't look much older than me... though I guess that makes sense if you're like a kitsune."
Last edited by Nu Alaska on Sat May 16, 2020 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Federal Republic of Alaska

Nation that broke away from the US following a global supernatural cataclysm. Details still WIP, my writing hasn't been great lately.
In the same universe as Foxfound.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Sun May 17, 2020 1:39 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Stattr wrote:"You called me lame first dear. Unfortunately for you, I've copied more abilities than you have." He smiles at her teasing and uses another ability, energy increase. Then he uses another to, in less than an instant, increases the draining from her, mixing her energy with his to increase his supply. Even if she tried to copy these abilities, she wouldn't be fast enough.

"But do you have a passion for understanding how it all works? Or do you just copy? You see I dont just copy, eventually I can fully understand how to use just about everything."
She pus her foot on his shoulder and her hand on his head an her arm expands as a burst of flames shoot out with the impact of a cannon as she pried her self away from him.

"I have to actually mold my body to actually gain most of my outer mimicry, I've learned the anatomy of many creatures, extinct and still roaming."
She nods "And I've eaten a few weapons over the years, and even mode some of my own"
Her appearance was showing many forms, draconic arms, wings with feathers and scales, and an additional tail creeping out behind her, swaying behind her.

"If I didn't then I wouldn't be here would I?" He lets her blast his face. He didn't yell from pain or even move from his spot. Once the flames faded she would see his face reconstructing itself and eventually fully form, he eyed her.

"Now that I think about it, you're the only one trying to show off your stuff. All I've done is shown you a little. Is there something you think you can impress me with? Are you trying to boost your own shallow ego? Tell me, Princess." He smiles and stands where he is at. "Did you know that there are people in this stadium that can cancel out your power? Meaning you can't copy or learn anything? The difference between you and me is that I don't need to show everything I have or even brag about it. I've been around long enough to know when to brag and when to not, you are acting like a child."

Nu Alaska wrote:
Aaaaaa wrote:The man wasn't sure how to respond, both in response to the ears comment and from what seemed to be a very subtle roast from the timid girl. "You... you are funny girl. You have big... what is the word... imagination."

The man turned towards the blonde one again , picking up the drawing and studying it for a moment. From the way he held the paper, the girl may have feared he was going to tear it in half. The man glanced at the girl, then at the paper again, and then gave it back to her, saying "No, you are not one of them." He paused, and then added "Ah, it is good, the drawing." before mumbling something in a foreign language.

"Thank... thank you... you can keep it though."

She was definitely still nervous, and looked to Jazmin instead of continuing this conversation.

"So... you're a hundred years old? You don't look much older than me... though I guess that makes sense if you're like a kitsune."

She smiles and wags her tail a little, "It's okay, most people think I'm younger than I am. They believe my brother more, he looks more mature."

Drown wrote:

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon May 18, 2020 7:53 am

Stattr wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"But do you have a passion for understanding how it all works? Or do you just copy? You see I dont just copy, eventually I can fully understand how to use just about everything."

"If I didn't then I wouldn't be here would I?" He lets her blast his face. He didn't yell from pain or even move from his spot. Once the flames faded she would see his face reconstructing itself and eventually fully form, he eyed her.

"Now that I think about it, you're the only one trying to show off your stuff. All I've done is shown you a little. Is there something you think you can impress me with? Are you trying to boost your own shallow ego? Tell me, Princess." He smiles and stands where he is at. "Did you know that there are people in this stadium that can cancel out your power? Meaning you can't copy or learn anything? The difference between you and me is that I don't need to show everything I have or even brag about it. I've been around long enough to know when to brag and when to not, you are acting like a child."

Nu Alaska wrote:"Thank... thank you... you can keep it though."

She smiles and wags her tail a little, "It's okay, most people think I'm younger than I am. They believe my brother more, he looks more mature."

"My mimicry isn't an illusion you can simply suppress. What would that leave me, at my base state? I have no base state." She lands and reverts back to her original state and yawns "You see if we were to stand here you'd be over there and I'd be over here, forever.

If you don't do anything and simply just use your strength you are just using a fraction of your abilities, that's dull. I don't learn anything and you don't either. I'm not showing off just to show off, I'm just dueling to duel at this point, there's nothing to gain for eather of us because you only mimic me, and I dont really want to bust out the big guns if your just going to redirect them at me." She shrugged "And childish, yeah, I haven't been around for centuries."
If you can see us...

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Mon May 18, 2020 9:00 am

Low bloods wrote:
Stattr wrote:"If I didn't then I wouldn't be here would I?" He lets her blast his face. He didn't yell from pain or even move from his spot. Once the flames faded she would see his face reconstructing itself and eventually fully form, he eyed her.

"My mimicry isn't an illusion you can simply suppress. What would that leave me, at my base state? I have no base state." She lands and reverts back to her original state and yawns "You see if we were to stand here you'd be over there and I'd be over here, forever.

If you don't do anything and simply just use your strength you are just using a fraction of your abilities, that's dull. I don't learn anything and you don't either. I'm not showing off just to show off, I'm just dueling to duel at this point, there's nothing to gain for eather of us because you only mimic me, and I dont really want to bust out the big guns if your just going to redirect them at me." She shrugged "And childish, yeah, I haven't been around for centuries."

"You think fighting others will be fun? You'll just copy abilities, use them and then beat them. You are correct. I was hoping you might show me something new but you really didn't. It does get boring when all you do is copy and use others powers. Half the reason why Stat hasn't fought me. She doesn't want to share her power. Maybe the next person will have more fun for you. I'll be watching from up there love." He smiles and he jumps back up to his spot and sits down, watching her.

Drown wrote:

Nu Alaska
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 19, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nu Alaska » Mon May 18, 2020 9:06 am

Stattr wrote:She smiles and wags her tail a little, "It's okay, most people think I'm younger than I am. They believe my brother more, he looks more mature."

"When I turn 100, I'll get another tail, and then again every century until I have nine. I think that'll be nice but I feel like eventually it'll get hard to sit in chairs..."
The Federal Republic of Alaska

Nation that broke away from the US following a global supernatural cataclysm. Details still WIP, my writing hasn't been great lately.
In the same universe as Foxfound.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Mon May 18, 2020 9:43 am

Nu Alaska wrote:
Stattr wrote:She smiles and wags her tail a little, "It's okay, most people think I'm younger than I am. They believe my brother more, he looks more mature."

"When I turn 100, I'll get another tail, and then again every century until I have nine. I think that'll be nice but I feel like eventually it'll get hard to sit in chairs..."

She looks at her tail "I like just having one. I feel like they would get heavy. Make you a special chair." she teases.

Drown wrote:

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon May 18, 2020 11:28 am

Stattr wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"My mimicry isn't an illusion you can simply suppress. What would that leave me, at my base state? I have no base state." She lands and reverts back to her original state and yawns "You see if we were to stand here you'd be over there and I'd be over here, forever.

"You think fighting others will be fun? You'll just copy abilities, use them and then beat them. You are correct. I was hoping you might show me something new but you really didn't. It does get boring when all you do is copy and use others powers. Half the reason why Stat hasn't fought me. She doesn't want to share her power. Maybe the next person will have more fun for you. I'll be watching from up there love." He smiles and he jumps back up to his spot and sits down, watching her.

She watched him and mumbles to herself in a rather agitated manner. "I learned next to nothing from you as well, now there you go running."

Vixen snapped awake. "Wow that was underwhelming, and she seems really annoyed."
If you can see us...

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Mon May 18, 2020 11:46 am

Low bloods wrote:
Stattr wrote:"You think fighting others will be fun? You'll just copy abilities, use them and then beat them. You are correct. I was hoping you might show me something new but you really didn't. It does get boring when all you do is copy and use others powers. Half the reason why Stat hasn't fought me. She doesn't want to share her power. Maybe the next person will have more fun for you. I'll be watching from up there love." He smiles and he jumps back up to his spot and sits down, watching her.

She watched him and mumbles to herself in a rather agitated manner. "I learned next to nothing from you as well, now there you go running."

Vixen snapped awake. "Wow that was underwhelming, and she seems really annoyed."

Stat nods "Unfortunately for her and him, fighting people to learn and adapt to powers and such is boring. It gets boring as you could at some point in your life crush anyone and thing you wanted. You don't have a thrill anymore. He holds his forms to Heart. He doesn't want to show them unless he seems someone worthy enough. He enjoys battles, he likes to play with them. He doesn't care too much for absorbing and learning their powers or skills unless he needs to. She has so many amazing forms and all she wants to learn are things she already knows." She leans on Vixen.

Drown wrote:

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon May 18, 2020 12:10 pm

Stattr wrote:
Low bloods wrote:She watched him and mumbles to herself in a rather agitated manner. "I learned next to nothing from you as well, now there you go running."

Stat nods "Unfortunately for her and him, fighting people to learn and adapt to powers and such is boring. It gets boring as you could at some point in your life crush anyone and thing you wanted. You don't have a thrill anymore. He holds his forms to Heart. He doesn't want to show them unless he seems someone worthy enough. He enjoys battles, he likes to play with them. He doesn't care too much for absorbing and learning their powers or skills unless he needs to. She has so many amazing forms and all she wants to learn are things she already knows." She leans on Vixen.

"Actually she's vary young believe it or not, she's never seen quite the amount of things, the only reason she know's dragons so much is because I use to hunt them. Other than that I believe she also has quite the amount of weapons shashed away inside her as well." He rests on her a bit.

The blade that was in her arm wasn't a quill, she made this vary clear as she pulls out a jagged blade. It was strangely crafted as it lacked a hilt.
If you can see us...

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Mon May 18, 2020 4:38 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Stattr wrote:Stat nods "Unfortunately for her and him, fighting people to learn and adapt to powers and such is boring. It gets boring as you could at some point in your life crush anyone and thing you wanted. You don't have a thrill anymore. He holds his forms to Heart. He doesn't want to show them unless he seems someone worthy enough. He enjoys battles, he likes to play with them. He doesn't care too much for absorbing and learning their powers or skills unless he needs to. She has so many amazing forms and all she wants to learn are things she already knows." She leans on Vixen.

"Actually she's vary young believe it or not, she's never seen quite the amount of things, the only reason she know's dragons so much is because I use to hunt them. Other than that I believe she also has quite the amount of weapons shashed away inside her as well." He rests on her a bit.

The blade that was in her arm wasn't a quill, she made this vary clear as she pulls out a jagged blade. It was strangely crafted as it lacked a hilt.

"I can tell Vixen. Maybe if she did something different instead of just constantly trying to absorb powers she would have more fun..." She sighs watching Ikiri. She stood up off Vixen.

"Bernard Tye! Come down from the seats!" She sat back down on his lap and waited.

A big man stood in the very first row and very carefully crawls down and walked over to where the girls previous enemy stood. He had an absolutely huge sword on his back, one that looked like it would be impossibly to carry he looked at her. "Hello lass. Did you want to do something different today?"

Drown wrote:

Aruia
Envoy

Founded: Apr 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aruia » Mon May 18, 2020 5:10 pm

a bird flew in chirp chirp chirp..
Visit Aruias factbook meet the nation of the hoopoes

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon May 18, 2020 5:36 pm

Aruia wrote:a bird flew in chirp chirp chirp..

The bird finds it's way onto the table of a sketch artist, who took this opportunity to quietly observe the avian creature.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue May 19, 2020 9:58 am

Stattr wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Actually she's vary young believe it or not, she's never seen quite the amount of things, the only reason she know's dragons so much is because I use to hunt them. Other than that I believe she also has quite the amount of weapons shashed away inside her as well." He rests on her a bit.

"I can tell Vixen. Maybe if she did something different instead of just constantly trying to absorb powers she would have more fun..." She sighs watching Ikiri. She stood up off Vixen.

"Bernard Tye! Come down from the seats!" She sat back down on his lap and waited.

A big man stood in the very first row and very carefully crawls down and walked over to where the girls previous enemy stood. He had an absolutely huge sword on his back, one that looked like it would be impossibly to carry he looked at her. "Hello lass. Did you want to do something different today?"

She took a stance and smiles at the man "Big sword you got there." She was curious but her aggervateted expression fades as she glances at her former opponent then back to the new one "Let's have some fun."
Danceria wrote:
Aruia wrote:a bird flew in chirp chirp chirp..

The bird finds it's way onto the table of a sketch artist, who took this opportunity to quietly observe the avian creature.

"I wonder what type of bird it is?" He gently placed loaf of bread on the table. When looking back it was a bounty hunter of some sort. "Be sure to show me your finished work" the hunter spoke in light tone not wanting to spook anyone.
Last edited by Low bloods on Tue May 19, 2020 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you can see us...

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Tue May 19, 2020 10:51 am

Low bloods wrote:
Stattr wrote:"I can tell Vixen. Maybe if she did something different instead of just constantly trying to absorb powers she would have more fun..." She sighs watching Ikiri. She stood up off Vixen.

She took a stance and smiles at the man "Big sword you got there." She was curious but her aggervateted expression fades as she glances at her former opponent then back to the new one "Let's have some fun."

Seeing eye contact, the man waves a little at Ikiri and puts his hand down, leaning onto his hands as he watches.

Bernard smiles "Built it myself. It's done good and some bad. Lady's first." He pulls his sword out with one hand and places it tip down in the dirt first, his stance shifts, his eyes become incredibly focused and he watches her carefully.

Drown wrote:

Aruia
Envoy

Founded: Apr 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aruia » Tue May 19, 2020 1:41 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Danceria wrote:The bird finds it's way onto the table of a sketch artist, who took this opportunity to quietly observe the avian creature.

"I wonder what type of bird it is?" He gently placed loaf of bread on the table. When looking back it was a bounty hunter of some sort. "Be sure to show me your finished work" the hunter spoke in light tone not wanting to spook anyone.

the bird pecked at the beard and then looked back at the artist tilting its head from time to time and chirping.
Visit Aruias factbook meet the nation of the hoopoes

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue May 19, 2020 3:48 pm

Stattr wrote:
Low bloods wrote:She took a stance and smiles at the man "Big sword you got there." She was curious but her aggervateted expression fades as she glances at her former opponent then back to the new one "Let's have some fun."

Seeing eye contact, the man waves a little at Ikiri and puts his hand down, leaning onto his hands as he watches.

Bernard smiles "Built it myself. It's done good and some bad. Lady's first." He pulls his sword out with one hand and places it tip down in the dirt first, his stance shifts, his eyes become incredibly focused and he watches her carefully.

She splits into shadow doppelgangers and rushes at him from three angles left, right, and center.

Aruia wrote:
Low bloods wrote:

the bird pecked at the beard and then looked back at the artist tilting its head from time to time and chirping.

"I'll leave you to it." He wanted back to the bar, letting the artist be.
If you can see us...

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Tue May 19, 2020 3:59 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Stattr wrote:Seeing eye contact, the man waves a little at Ikiri and puts his hand down, leaning onto his hands as he watches.

She splits into shadow doppelgangers and rushes at him from three angles left, right, and center.

He smiles "Smart move lass." He drags his sword quickly in the dirt, making a huge dust cloud as they approach him, the cloud soon enveloped half the Colosseum.

Drown wrote:

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue May 19, 2020 7:11 pm

Stattr wrote:
Low bloods wrote:She splits into shadow doppelgangers and rushes at him from three angles left, right, and center.

He smiles "Smart move lass." He drags his sword quickly in the dirt, making a huge dust cloud as they approach him, the cloud soon enveloped half the Colosseum.

Suddenly his movement would feel weighted as the multiple voices could be heard "I can sense you my dear" suddenly through the smoke Ikiri launched herself at him.
If you can see us...

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Tue May 19, 2020 8:36 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Stattr wrote:He smiles "Smart move lass." He drags his sword quickly in the dirt, making a huge dust cloud as they approach him, the cloud soon enveloped half the Colosseum.

Suddenly his movement would feel weighted as the multiple voices could be heard "I can sense you my dear" suddenly through the smoke Ikiri launched herself at him.

"I can smell you love." He just barely moved his blade in time to meet her. "Using shadows isn't going to help you." He meets her real form with his sword. "Good distraction though." His feet dug into the ground as he pushed against her blade and sent them both backwards out of the cloud and brought his sword around to meet her side.

Drown wrote:

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Wed May 20, 2020 4:20 am

Stattr wrote:
Low bloods wrote:Suddenly his movement would feel weighted as the multiple voices could be heard "I can sense you my dear" suddenly through the smoke Ikiri launched herself at him.

"I can smell you love." He just barely moved his blade in time to meet her. "Using shadows isn't going to help you." He meets her real form with his sword. "Good distraction though." His feet dug into the ground as he pushed against her blade and sent them both backwards out of the cloud and brought his sword around to meet her side.

She took the blade to the side. Her feet planted into the ground she chuckles "Ouch... But I'm not the only "real" one."
Suddenly one slashedalong his back as another send a blast of fire at him.
If you can see us...

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Wed May 20, 2020 8:03 am

Low bloods wrote:
Stattr wrote:"I can smell you love." He just barely moved his blade in time to meet her. "Using shadows isn't going to help you." He meets her real form with his sword. "Good distraction though." His feet dug into the ground as he pushed against her blade and sent them both backwards out of the cloud and brought his sword around to meet her side.

She took the blade to the side. Her feet planted into the ground she chuckles "Ouch... But I'm not the only "real" one."
Suddenly one slashedalong his back as another send a blast of fire at him.

He took them both and smiled widely, the wound already healing and the burn marks fading "I'll admit it did sting. It seems all of your little shadows are real in some way shape or form. But I'm more focused on you." He pulled the blade from her and started to spin around with it, creating a small tornado as he span and moved towards her.

Drown wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives