NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kerlodia
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kerlodia » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:56 am

The Cosmic Mainframe wrote:
Kerlodia wrote:
"Yes.... I need it...."

"Okay..."

Something changed in his expression just as he began to hug her. After pulling away he seemed to be crying as well for a few seconds, but then suddenly regained his composure as if nothing happened.

"The name is 7C67, by the way."

"You... don't have a name? Can I just call you Seven?"
She felt much better after the hug.
Who even am I?

Kerlodia
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kerlodia » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:56 am

The Cosmic Mainframe wrote:
Kerlodia wrote:
"Yes.... I need it...."

"Okay..."

Something changed in his expression just as he began to hug her. After pulling away he seemed to be crying as well for a few seconds, but then suddenly regained his composure as if nothing happened.

Who even am I?

The Cosmic Mainframe
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 26, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Cosmic Mainframe » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:05 am

Kerlodia wrote:
The Cosmic Mainframe wrote:"Okay..."

"Yes, Seven is an acceptable name. Technically, the one I gave you is my designation."
== BEGIN POSTSCRIPT ==
The Mainframe requires more processing power and storage.
Donate your computing devices or they will be taken by force.
== END POSTSCRIPT ==

UPDATES (earth-year 3345): International Subsystem scales up operations in 42E5 "New York," Earth, now the largest known concentration of androids.

Factbooks | About Me | NationStates Flag Bracket II | Bytes (card farming region) | MAINFRAMEWAVE
Feel free to telegram me about anything. I'll do my best to respond.
Canon is relative to the observer. Not using NS stats.
This nation does not represent my real views, and if it represents yours, I question your sanity.

Unholy See
Civilian

Founded: Mar 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Unholy See » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:52 am

He sighed. "Well, as much as I'd love to sympathize, I unfortunately don't seem to care, being next in line to the heir of the big red guy anyways... though, I know you don't like death, but I just have a nice little phrase for those kinds of traumatizing scenarios, and that's deal with it. And if you can't, then embrace it. After all, you've practically run out of options." Sabato advised, getting more pickled Hellpeppers.
THIS NATION IS A JOKE, DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. IT'S A PRANK GONE HORRIBLY WRONG.
Would you like to live in an emo 14-year-old "writer"'s edgy fantasy of a chillax but sadistic edgelord mischief demon who rules over the city of Detroit as an antipope, committing every sin possible until the end of time? Yes? Wow, you've got odd taste.

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:31 pm

The first king enters the establishment with each step growing more heavy as he contemplates deeply of many personal struggles both for himself and his lands.

"Oh it seems I have opened a rift while I was debating." He looks around and sighed "Ahh, this place." His eyes narrowed as he found a seat.
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Unholy See
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Unholy See » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:53 pm

Low bloods wrote:The first king enters the establishment with each step growing more heavy as he contemplates deeply of many personal struggles both for himself and his lands.

"Oh it seems I have opened a rift while I was debating." He looks around and sighed "Ahh, this place." His eyes narrowed as he found a seat.

"Evenin', big boss." Sabato sips his tabasco sauce.

"You must be one of the kings of that place Rapture's been training it's soldiers under now. That's unique... they consider war with you boot camp." He sighed. "I'd love to help, but I'm more contempt with other things, like watching these coronavirus numbers go up."

"LET ME OUT! I WANT TO SEE MY FAMILY, PLEASE! I KNOW I DIED IN A DUEL, BUT AN HONORABLE MAN WOULD LET ME-" A muffled voice called from a handbag before it was shut up with a kick.

"Anyways, how's life for you?" Sabato asked.
THIS NATION IS A JOKE, DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. IT'S A PRANK GONE HORRIBLY WRONG.
Would you like to live in an emo 14-year-old "writer"'s edgy fantasy of a chillax but sadistic edgelord mischief demon who rules over the city of Detroit as an antipope, committing every sin possible until the end of time? Yes? Wow, you've got odd taste.

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:09 pm

Unholy See wrote:
Low bloods wrote:The first king enters the establishment with each step growing more heavy as he contemplates deeply of many personal struggles both for himself and his lands.

"Evenin', big boss." Sabato sips his tabasco sauce.

"You must be one of the kings of that place Rapture's been training it's soldiers under now. That's unique... they consider war with you boot camp." He sighed. "I'd love to help, but I'm more contempt with other things, like watching these coronavirus numbers go up."

"LET ME OUT! I WANT TO SEE MY FAMILY, PLEASE! I KNOW I DIED IN A DUEL, BUT AN HONORABLE MAN WOULD LET ME-" A muffled voice called from a handbag before it was shut up with a kick.

"You seem well rehearsed in the lore between the the great war between Lowblood and Rapture.

The reason Rapture sends their soldiers to their death is because Lowblood is a true nation of warriors. As we have great material and when a great warrior is dressed in great equipment often times equals great success. Right now things are calm and I believe Rapture has pulled away from Lowblood.

I could be wrong, but I'm ready to rip someone's spine out if I see another trying to rebuild a Rapturian facility."

If he were holding a glass it would shatter, luckily he wasn't, however his shroud would warp violently with his anger.

"IM FINE... I'm fine, just years of conflict has left me in an unsure state, I know not if my place will or should be taken.
I know not if any are truly worth the title A lord of corpses. Rapture could quickly just swoop in and kill them. Or other could but in. So I need to make sure they hold true honor." He rambled on a bit as he ordered a drink
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Purnelaw
Envoy

Founded: Apr 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Purnelaw » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:33 pm

Not seeing anyone behind the counter, the figure took it upon themselves, walking over and opening the lift gate, hesitating before eventually crossing the threshold into the bartender's area. They surveyed the different choices of liquor available before finding themselves a rather fancy bottle of scotch, the contents of which soon found their way into a glass. It was at this moment while holding their beverage that the figure realized their faceplate was still down, but considering the rising tensions in the saloon, they decided it should stay that way.
Purnelewian National News Ticker
Reconstruction efforts continue in Africa. ::: IASPC under scrutiny for losing yet another helicopter to 'suspicious circumstances'. ::: Due to storm threat, the Chersbourg Food Festival will be held in the underground bomb shelter complex. ::: Civil Defense Cannon retrofits completed. ::: First asteroid mining facilities in orbit, operations to commence within two months.

Eisenstern
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Eisenstern » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:39 pm

As the figure passed her spot at the bar, Twisse glanced up towards it.

"My. What you're doing is probably trespassing. And petty theft. Then again, I don't think there's anyone here capable of enforcing anything so... you do you, I guess. Actually, mind passing me a bottle? Something fruity, if you can find it."
Last edited by Eisenstern on Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
‖♜‖ 'Twixt the darkness, and the light ‖♜‖
‖♜‖ Seekers roam the seas of night ‖♜‖

A mercantile city state, housed in a dimension-hopping tower that's bigger on the inside.
Ruled by a meritocratic adventurers' council (in theory) and a democratically-elected municipal body (in practice).
Punches far above its apparent weight via an unending golem army and a schizotech clique of superhuman mercenaries.
NS stats are for those with no imagination.
[EXTREMELY WIP]

The not-so-short rundown [outdated] || The leaders [unfinished] || The military [outdated and unfinished] || Some choice information [soup]

Purnelaw
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Purnelaw » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:04 pm

Eisenstern wrote:As the figure passed her spot at the bar, Twisse glanced up towards it.

"My. What you're doing is probably trespassing. And petty theft. Then again, I don't think there's anyone here capable of enforcing anything so... you do you, I guess."

The figure shrugged, and said something that was obscured by the helmet, upon seeing no response, they slammed their free hand on the side of their helmet. With a sluggish movement, the face shield rose out of the way, revealing a cracked, yet still opaque, glass faceplate.

The figure speaks again, their voice more clear this time. "Most places like this most likely would have shot me or something already."
They placed the bottle of scotch down on the counter and pressed a button on their suit that was obscured in the muck. The ichor that coated most of the exosuit would begin to slough off, followed by rising wisps of steam as the armor was cleaned and sterilized automatically.
"Besides, who's going to serve the drinks?" The figure said with what seemed like a chuckle. They took a second to survey the options before finding and opening a well concealed cooler, extracting a nice-looking sangria, which they poured into a waiting glass.
"Does this make you an accomplice to my theft?" They said with a laugh(? It sounded a bit more like choking, honestly), sliding the glass down the counter towards Trisse.
Last edited by Purnelaw on Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reconstruction efforts continue in Africa. ::: IASPC under scrutiny for losing yet another helicopter to 'suspicious circumstances'. ::: Due to storm threat, the Chersbourg Food Festival will be held in the underground bomb shelter complex. ::: Civil Defense Cannon retrofits completed. ::: First asteroid mining facilities in orbit, operations to commence within two months.

Nu Alaska
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 19, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nu Alaska » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:09 pm

Kerlodia wrote:
Nu Alaska wrote:"I can't actually eat anymore, and even if I could... no thanks."

"Yeah. Our mom is a kitsune and dad is a human. As you can see I was born mostly human. My sister inherited all of mom's kitsune traits, though."

"Can you ask your mother to come over...? I need help... to repent for all the terrible, terrible things I've done..."
She was incredibly remorseful.

(OOC: Sorry for not responding sooner, missed this reply.)

"I.. well, she isn't exactly a priestess, but she is the first person I'd talk to if I was upset about something. I don't have a phone to call her with or anything, but she is supposed to come by to check on me soon."
The Federal Republic of Alaska

Nation that broke away from the US following a global supernatural cataclysm. Details still WIP, my writing hasn't been great lately.
In the same universe as Foxfound.

Eisenstern
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eisenstern » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:21 pm

Purnelaw wrote:The figure shrugged, and said something that was obscured by the helmet, upon seeing no response, they slammed their free hand on the side of their helmet. With a sluggish movement, the face shield rose out of the way, revealing a cracked, yet still opaque, glass faceplate.

The figure speaks again, their voice more clear this time. "Most places like this most likely would have shot me or something already."
They placed the bottle of scotch down on the counter and pressed a button on their suit that was obscured in the muck. The ichor that coated most of the exosuit would begin to slough off, followed by rising wisps of steam as the armor was cleaned and sterilized automatically.
"Besides, who's going to serve the drinks?" The figure said with what seemed like a chuckle. They took a second to survey the options before finding and opening a well concealed cooler, extracting a nice-looking sangria, which they poured into a waiting glass.
"Does this make you an accomplice to my theft?" They said with a laugh(? It sounded a bit more like choking, honestly), sliding the glass down the counter towards Trisse.

"Ah, let's call it "extended borrowing". 'Sides, if anyone *does* show up, I'm perfectly willing to cover my tab."

Pulling a black handkerchief from within the folds of her cloak, Twisse made sure to give the glass a thorough wipe - when she was done, she tossed the piece of cloth up into the air. It erupted into a tiny burst of plasma, leaving a puff of ashes that was promptly blown away. Only then did she actually grasp the beverage, and take a sip.

"Much obliged. Though I've got to say, you've already left quite the mess."

She indicated the trail of ichor on the floor and bar behind the figure.

"Cleaning costs would likely be astronomical. If anyone actually cleaned anything in here, that is. And at least your suit's taken care of."

A mercantile city state, housed in a dimension-hopping tower that's bigger on the inside.
Ruled by a meritocratic adventurers' council (in theory) and a democratically-elected municipal body (in practice).
Punches far above its apparent weight via an unending golem army and a schizotech clique of superhuman mercenaries.
[EXTREMELY WIP]

The not-so-short rundown [outdated] || The leaders [unfinished] || The military [outdated and unfinished] || Some choice information [soup]

Purnelaw
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Purnelaw » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:36 pm

Eisenstern wrote:Ah, let's call it "extended borrowing". 'Sides, if anyone *does* show up, I'm perfectly willing to cover my tab."

Pulling a black handkerchief from within the folds of her cloak, Twisse made sure to give the glass a thorough wipe - when she was done, she tossed the piece of cloth up into the air. It erupted into a tiny burst of plasma, leaving a puff of ashes that was promptly blown away. Only then did she actually grasp the beverage, and take a sip.

"Much obliged. Though I've got to say, you've already left quite the mess."

She indicated the trail of ichor on the floor and bar behind the figure.

"Cleaning costs would likely be astronomical. If anyone actually cleaned anything in here, that is. And at least your suit's taken care of."

Taking a moment to watch Twisse's magic trick, then ran a finger across the countertop to check for dust, they simply responded,
"Fair point."
They would mimic Twisse's maneuver with their own cup, touching the brim to the faceplate and pretended to take a sip.
"Being stuck in the muck for that long, I sorta forgot about it." They gestured towards the mess. "The goop's metareality unstable ..or whatever, so it should evaporate in a bit. I'm honestly more worried about the hole I punched in the floor."

OOC: FIXED, I love me some autocorrect.
Last edited by Purnelaw on Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eisenstern
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eisenstern » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:39 pm

Purnelaw wrote:Taking a moment to watch Trisse's magic trick, then ran a finger across the countertop to check for dust, they simply responded,
"Fair point."
They would mimic Trisse's maneuver with their own cup, touching the brim to the faceplate and pretended to take a sip.
"Being stuck in the muck for that long, I sorta forgot about it." They gestured towards the mess. "The goop's metareality unstable ..or whatever, so it should evaporate in a bit. I'm honestly more worried about the hole I punched in the floor."

"Ah, don't sweat it. This place has seen its fair share of blown-up floorboards. I think they've got some sort of... shadow elementals? Something of that ilk, anyway. They fix stuff, every once in a while. There's usually someone at the bar, ordering them around and such. Guess they've taken a sick-day."

She tilted her head.

"Not actually going to drink anything? And you went to all that trouble."

OOC Note: It's Twisse, by the way.
Last edited by Eisenstern on Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[EXTREMELY WIP]

Unholy See
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Unholy See » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:44 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Unholy See wrote:"Evenin', big boss." Sabato sips his tabasco sauce.

"You seem well rehearsed in the lore between the the great war between Lowblood and Rapture.

The reason Rapture sends their soldiers to their death is because Lowblood is a true nation of warriors. As we have great material and when a great warrior is dressed in great equipment often times equals great success. Right now things are calm and I believe Rapture has pulled away from Lowblood.

I could be wrong, but I'm ready to rip someone's spine out if I see another trying to rebuild a Rapturian facility."

If he were holding a glass it would shatter, luckily he wasn't, however his shroud would warp violently with his anger.

"IM FINE... I'm fine, just years of conflict has left me in an unsure state, I know not if my place will or should be taken.
I know not if any are truly worth the title A lord of corpses. Rapture could quickly just swoop in and kill them. Or other could but in. So I need to make sure they hold true honor." He rambled on a bit as he ordered a drink

"Well, if you want to keep the kings in power, then adapt! Honor isn't everything. I used to offer duels before declaring war before I realised I could just send my army because there's more to life than being a warrior. I mean, if you're not careful, an Aquarian could just easily sneak into your court, loudly challenge you to a duel, and take you that way. If you wanna ensure victory, sometimes you just gotta play dirty. Those are the words I live by, because honor means nothing to a man who's committed as many deliberate sins as you have eaten loaves of bread in your life." He said, eating another hellpepper. "Want some? They're so spicy, any regular human should die from one."

Purnelaw
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Purnelaw » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:54 pm

Eisenstern wrote:"Ah, don't sweat it. This place has seen its fair share of blown-up floorboards. I think they've got some sort of... shadow elementals? Something of that ilk, anyway. They fix stuff, every once in a while. There's usually someone at the bar, ordering them around and such. Guess they've taken a sick-day."

She tilted her head.

"Not actually going to drink anything? And you went to all that trouble."

They looked down at their glass, "I was, but those two-" nodding in their direction, "-seem to be getting into a.. discussion. Aand seeming to be decent reality benders, I'd rather keep my face inside this helmet." The figure paused, chuckling, "If I even have a face still."

They took another faux-drink, more for dramatic emphasis, than anything.
Last edited by Purnelaw on Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eisenstern
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eisenstern » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:02 pm

Purnelaw wrote:They looked down at their glass, "I was, but those two-" nodding in their direction, "-seem to be getting into a.. discussion. Aand seeming to be decent reality benders, I'd rather keep my face inside this helmet." The figure paused, chuckling, "If I even have a face still."

"I mean, if that's what you're worried about..."

Setting down the drink, Twisse made a complex motion with her hand. Her fingers seemed to momentarily go through each other, bending at unnatural angles - on the bar before her, a tiny blue sigil made itself manifest. Simultaneously, there was a faint discoloration to the surrounding air, forming a bubble of sorts around the duo. Completing the movement, she once again grabbed her glass.

"There we go. Reality schmeality, this should hold long past the point where the rest of this place is void-dust."

[EXTREMELY WIP]

Unholy See
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Unholy See » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:19 pm

Eisenstern wrote:
Purnelaw wrote:They looked down at their glass, "I was, but those two-" nodding in their direction, "-seem to be getting into a.. discussion. Aand seeming to be decent reality benders, I'd rather keep my face inside this helmet." The figure paused, chuckling, "If I even have a face still."

"I mean, if that's what you're worried about..."

Setting down the drink, Twisse made a complex motion with her hand. Her fingers seemed to momentarily go through each other, bending at unnatural angles - on the bar before her, a tiny blue sigil made itself manifest. Simultaneously, there was a faint discoloration to the surrounding air, forming a bubble of sorts around the duo. Completing the movement, she once again grabbed her glass.

"There we go. Reality schmeality, this should hold long past the point where the rest of this place is void-dust."

"Well, I'm not exactly looking for a fight, just a brief chat." He said, sipping his tabasco sauce. "Though, I certainly applaud that power of yours. I bet it couldn't compare to The World, however." He said, a yellow, muscular figure appearing beside him. "But... he's not so important. He's just a little companion."

Eisenstern
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eisenstern » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:21 pm

Unholy See wrote:"Well, I'm not exactly looking for a fight, just a brief chat." He said, sipping his tabasco sauce. "Though, I certainly applaud that power of yours. I bet it couldn't compare to The World, however." He said, a yellow, muscular figure appearing beside him. "But... he's not so important. He's just a little companion."

"Not sure what world you mean. Or why you have banana boy here following you around. But you do you."

[EXTREMELY WIP]

Unholy See
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Unholy See » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:28 pm

Eisenstern wrote:
Unholy See wrote:"Well, I'm not exactly looking for a fight, just a brief chat." He said, sipping his tabasco sauce. "Though, I certainly applaud that power of yours. I bet it couldn't compare to The World, however." He said, a yellow, muscular figure appearing beside him. "But... he's not so important. He's just a little companion."

"Not sure what world you mean. Or why you have banana boy here following you around. But you do you."

"Well, banana boy's name is The World. And uh... I don't wanna ruin the surprise, but he has a very special ability." Sabato said, before the being faded away as he went over to chat with the first king.

"I'm sure someone who would be as much of a slut as you are would be looking for bananas anywhom." He playfully teased. "I'm just prodding you, darling. I have no ill against you."

Eisenstern
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eisenstern » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:33 pm

Unholy See wrote:"Well, banana boy's name is The World. And uh... I don't wanna ruin the surprise, but he has a very special ability." Sabato said, before the being faded away as he went over to chat with the first king.

"I'm sure someone who would be as much of a slut as you are would be looking for bananas anywhom." He playfully teased. "I'm just prodding you, darling. I have no ill against you."

"This coming from the clown walking in here bare-chested. My oh my. Careful you don't get prodded yourself - I hear a blade 'tween the ribs isn't very fun."

[EXTREMELY WIP]

Unholy See
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Unholy See » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:37 pm

Eisenstern wrote:
Unholy See wrote:"Well, banana boy's name is The World. And uh... I don't wanna ruin the surprise, but he has a very special ability." Sabato said, before the being faded away as he went over to chat with the first king.

"This coming from the clown walking in here bare-chested. My oh my. Careful you don't get prodded yourself - I hear a blade 'tween the ribs isn't very fun."

"Well, someone's jealous of these Mephistophelian mammaries!" He chuckled, having a sip of tabasco sauce. "What's wrong, darling angel? Has Kresge's salty taste not washed from your mouth yet? Or are you disappointed that there's still at least one person left in the council that hasn't taken a spin in your chamber like a cannon in the Great War?"

In the meantime, the handbag still vibrated, shaking as French curse words and pleads for help could be heard.

Eisenstern
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eisenstern » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:42 pm

Unholy See wrote:"Well, someone's jealous of these Mephistophelian mammaries!" He chuckled, having a sip of tabasco sauce. "What's wrong, darling angel? Has Kresge's salty taste not washed from your mouth yet? Or are you disappointed that there's still at least one person left in the council that hasn't taken a spin in your chamber like a cannon in the Great War?"

In the meantime, the handbag still vibrated, shaking as French curse words and pleads for help could be heard.

"Well now. The demon stripper knows some names. I'm honestly surprised you could string together the braincells required to put a face to 'em. Then again, I see you've got no actual intel on anything. Which is good, because I really don't want to waste energy on nailing your corpse to a post. Making examples is tedious."

[EXTREMELY WIP]

Unholy See
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Unholy See » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:47 pm

Eisenstern wrote:
Unholy See wrote:"Well, someone's jealous of these Mephistophelian mammaries!" He chuckled, having a sip of tabasco sauce. "What's wrong, darling angel? Has Kresge's salty taste not washed from your mouth yet? Or are you disappointed that there's still at least one person left in the council that hasn't taken a spin in your chamber like a cannon in the Great War?"

"Well now. The demon stripper knows some names. I'm honestly surprised you could string together the braincells required to put a face to 'em. Then again, I see you've got no actual intel on anything. Which is good, because I really don't want to waste energy on nailing your corpse to a post. Making examples is tedious."

"Well, you have a good point. I guess you're too tough to provoke." He said, looking back with a gleeful smile. "Although, I do like the look of that Lichlord's Crown, and the Tome of Want would definitely make a good bedtime story for my children... Who knows? Maybe that Monkey's Paw could be a nice masturbation tool. Honestly, everything in that vault should be in a catalogue. It'd sell really well in the See."
Last edited by Unholy See on Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eisenstern
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eisenstern » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:51 pm

Unholy See wrote:"Well, you have a good point. I guess you're too tough to provoke." He said, looking back with a gleeful smile. "Although, I do like the look of that Lichlord's Crown, and the Tome of Want would definitely make a good bedtime story for my children... Who knows? Maybe that Monkey's Paw could be a nice masturbation tool. Honestly, everything in that vault should be in a catalogue. It'd sell really well in the See."

"Ah, so you nabbed a copy of the preview leaflet. Good to know interns are still letting those get into circulation. Ineptitude is something of a constant - guess it's a reminder to slap a few wrists once I get back."

[EXTREMELY WIP]

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives