NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:02 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:
Low bloods wrote:(I'll just say I have alot.)
"That's like saying everyone in Australia has a pet kangaroo. The reason the nation is called that is because it homes a vary rare bloodborne illness."
He seemed rather vague but one often times does when talking about Lowblood.

"Think of it as a simple bar trick." He laughs "How could I hit someone in the head if I was aiming down. You see the reason I shot at my leg was to safely demonstrate the capability of my armor, it wasn't going to hit someone unless they were right next to me because the angle was rather a straight shot, there's no way it would somehow fly away from me because of that factor." He nods

He thought about his words on "Lowbloodian culture" and replies.
"Not all use their heads, but some are bold, and some are vary well braindead. I was just proving a point."

(I never said it was metal *wink*. No but this nation is a mix of medievil/FT/maybe even a little bit of dark fantasy. There's knights, magic, power armor, orbital space cannons, castles alot of crazy stuff.)

(That’s not how ricochet works)

“So it is a diabetics cult, I was right”

“A bar trick is downing a bottle of vodka in seconds, you’re just simply retard. That’s not how ricochet works, it was unsafe, and I can’t wait till you put a bullet through your head.”

“You’re not a clown, you’re the entire circus.”

(great)

(All I'm going to say is yes, I'm pretty sure that is how ricocheting works. It shouldn't blindly bounce, he wouldn't shoot where it would angle off to where it would be sent blindly.
And just for the hell of it, I'm going to add that he didn't point blank the shot, it was a narrow shot, so narrow if it would have pierced the armor it would have simply grazed him. This would create a sharp angle/curve would be a straight shot down. Wood wouldn't cause further deflection as it is wood, the only reason it would is if their was a nail.)

"Yeah sure, diabetic cult." He shrugged not feeling patriotic enough to say anything further about the statement.
"How does it not work like that? I'm not using frag rounds, it's a simple pistol, simple bullets. There's no reason it should be sent in any other direction that could hit someone or even be sent in a direction that would hit anyone unless like I said, they were right next to me." He placed his his hand on his helmet.
"Perhaps conversation with you is making me retarded. You started it, with your false accusations. Just a few exchange of words just made me grab a gun and shoot at myself. You should be proud to have such an influence."
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Founded: Nov 16, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:23 pm

Low bloods wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:(That’s not how ricochet works)

“So it is a diabetics cult, I was right”

“A bar trick is downing a bottle of vodka in seconds, you’re just simply retard. That’s not how ricochet works, it was unsafe, and I can’t wait till you put a bullet through your head.”

“You’re not a clown, you’re the entire circus.”

(great)

(All I'm going to say is yes, I'm pretty sure that is how ricocheting works. It shouldn't blindly bounce, he wouldn't shoot where it would angle off to where it would be sent blindly.
And just for the hell of it, I'm going to add that he didn't point blank the shot, it was a narrow shot, so narrow if it would have pierced the armor it would have simply grazed him. This would create a sharp angle/curve would be a straight shot down. Wood wouldn't cause further deflection as it is wood, the only reason it would is if their was a nail.)

"Yeah sure, diabetic cult." He shrugged not feeling patriotic enough to say anything further about the statement.
"How does it not work like that? I'm not using frag rounds, it's a simple pistol, simple bullets. There's no reason it should be sent in any other direction that could hit someone or even be sent in a direction that would hit anyone unless like I said, they were right next to me." He placed his his hand on his helmet.
"Perhaps conversation with you is making me retarded. You started it, with your false accusations. Just a few exchange of words just made me grab a gun and shoot at myself. You should be proud to have such an influence."

(You can’t just assume you know where a bullet it going to go, so no. Ricochets don’t work like in movies and games.)

“Great, then purging it shouldn’t be a problem.” He said, writing something down on his notepad.

“Brain. Dead.”

“Are you trying to tell me you’re aren't a moron, you illiterate turbo virgin? If I had such an influence over your actions, I'd have had kill yourself by now.”
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)
Working on ONI-2* 3D Model!! | Factbooks on hold for research | God I Love Nukes | Nuclear Howitzers vs soft scifi
The Indomitable Human Spirit Will Prevail All Misery, Suffering Is But The Path To Growth
most glorious puppet of UIJ
i am almost certainly drunk/high on NS, forgive me (or not idc) if its' obvious
i am not liberal but I am liberal in my use of nuclear ordnance and that is my politics
th-thanks mods!!!! *gives Plutonium & U-234* oopise hehe *violent nuclear death*

Pretty Much God
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pretty Much God » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:25 pm

"Love is in the aiiirrrrrr tonight."
Genesis 25:30
"He said to Jacob, “Let me gulp down some of that red stuff; I’m starving.”

Called an Antichrist/heretic by
currently: 1
individual.

#standwithhongkong
God is a Yang-ocrat
God would part the Red Sea for you.
But more importantly, God. Never. Forsakes. ;)
Discretion: Naturally with GoFundMe, some might not be legitimate.

you don't have to but it'd be really cool if you did
like "free passage into heaven" cool
https://www.gofundme.com/f/free-hong-ko ... ning-night
https://www.gofundme.com/f/hong-kong-re ... -democracy
https://www.gofundme.com/f/flags-and-ge ... t-hongkong
https://www.gofundme.com/f/hong-kong-re ... ocumentary

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:09 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:
Low bloods wrote:

(You can’t just assume you know where a bullet it going to go, so no. Ricochets don’t work like in movies and games.)

“Great, then purging it shouldn’t be a problem.” He said, writing something down on his notepad.

“Brain. Dead.”

“Are you trying to tell me you’re aren't a moron, you illiterate turbo virgin? If I had such an influence over your actions, I'd have had kill yourself by now.”

(But I'm not assuming. It's not random if you were to shoot a smooth on the floor it wouldn't bounce back at you unless there were somthing like a wall.

I'm pretty sure a bullet would bounce off the the surface of the armor into the wood as it is not a metallic flooring g or somthing hard enough to bounce, it would absorb the hit.

As for the armor I have already explained twice now why it would go flying.)
"Good luck with that."

Braindead. You're an AI shouldn't you have some sort of better calculation, better reason. Questioning somthing that just happened
Do I need to get a piece of paper and draw out how this should work.

No I'm not, I'm just confident in my armor, I was just demonstrating how strong it was and now we are talking about physics and how you believe that every bullet shot just goes wherever it wants regardless of whatever factors are in play.

Were you created to argue, or perhaps to be a pain in my side?"

Pretty Much God wrote:"Love is in the aiiirrrrrr tonight."

"Yeah, its always fun to just pointlessly argue. I never asked before, do you actually want somthing to drink? Or have you just been turning fountain water to wine?"
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:23 pm

Leviathan groaned and gave up on the ridiculous man.
He circled something on his note pad a few times aggressively.
“God this place sucks...”

To pass the time he started folding origami with the napkins.
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)
Working on ONI-2* 3D Model!! | Factbooks on hold for research | God I Love Nukes | Nuclear Howitzers vs soft scifi
The Indomitable Human Spirit Will Prevail All Misery, Suffering Is But The Path To Growth
i am not liberal but I am liberal in my use of nuclear ordnance and that is my politics
th-thanks mods!!!! *gives Plutonium & U-234* oopise hehe *violent nuclear death*

Lollipop Torture Force
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 15, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Lollipop Torture Force » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:15 am

UIS Leviathan wrote:Leviathan groaned and gave up on the ridiculous man.

Pretty napkins. Tell me has anyone discussed the freedom and joy in following The Word of Tony?
Our undenied Head Of State Deprex Michael Sindar Growls VOICE OF THE SPAWN
It is better to rest in peace in the warm body of a friend than in the ground.
Yes, we have a fact book, No it isn't required reading but it is much improved and for those keeping track new species have been added.
We are a Dominion of many species. My responses could be from anyone of them at any time. A hotdog is a taco which is a sandwich which means hotdogs are sandwiches.
The revolution of the shinny cannot be unmended before the turning of the dial. Parade the profane for the the tunnel of the sky between your heart and break the mended before the twist of the tilt.

Pretty Much God
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pretty Much God » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:23 am

Lollipop torture force wrote:

Pretty napkins. Tell me has anyone discussed the freedom and joy in following The Word of Tony?

"Uh-huh, who?"
Genesis 25:30
"He said to Jacob, “Let me gulp down some of that red stuff; I’m starving.”

Called an Antichrist/heretic by
currently: 1
individual.

#standwithhongkong
God is a Yang-ocrat
God would part the Red Sea for you.
But more importantly, God. Never. Forsakes. ;)
Discretion: Naturally with GoFundMe, some might not be legitimate.

you don't have to but it'd be really cool if you did
like "free passage into heaven" cool
https://www.gofundme.com/f/free-hong-ko ... ning-night
https://www.gofundme.com/f/hong-kong-re ... -democracy
https://www.gofundme.com/f/flags-and-ge ... t-hongkong
https://www.gofundme.com/f/hong-kong-re ... ocumentary

Lollipop Torture Force
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 15, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Lollipop Torture Force » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:25 am

The spawn giver. Those who follow the word of Tony have unparalleled freedom to do everything.

Word of Tony
We follow the word of Tony. There are no set rules or commands as that would go against the spirit of Tony's words. Words of Tony
Create discord where there is peace.
Bring violence to pacifists,
Bring decadency and indecency to those who would call themselves moral or right.
Any number divided by 0 = 72^6
Bring doubt where once their was certainty.
Tear down what was built.
Do as you see fit regardless of what others would do/have you do.
All life is grey and red.
Our undenied Head Of State Deprex Michael Sindar Growls VOICE OF THE SPAWN
It is better to rest in peace in the warm body of a friend than in the ground.
Yes, we have a fact book, No it isn't required reading but it is much improved and for those keeping track new species have been added.
We are a Dominion of many species. My responses could be from anyone of them at any time. A hotdog is a taco which is a sandwich which means hotdogs are sandwiches.
The revolution of the shinny cannot be unmended before the turning of the dial. Parade the profane for the the tunnel of the sky between your heart and break the mended before the twist of the tilt.

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:12 pm

Lollipop torture force wrote:The spawn giver. Those who follow the word of Tony have unparalleled freedom to do everything.

Word of Tony
We follow the word of Tony. There are no set rules or commands as that would go against the spirit of Tony's words. Words of Tony
Bring decadency and indecency to those who would call themselves moral or right.

“Yes, I believe the one in armor over there with the teal voice did. Quite fanatically, in fact.”
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:27 am

UIS Leviathan wrote:
Lollipop torture force wrote:The spawn giver. Those who follow the word of Tony have unparalleled freedom to do everything.

Word of Tony

“Yes, I believe the one in armor over there with the teal voice did. Quite fanatically, in fact.”

"Only because my friend here doubts the existence of such a faith." He chuckles
"Perhaps you can shine light of such a pitiful machine."
If you can see us...

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:57 am

Low bloods wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:“Yes, I believe the one in armor over there with the teal voice did. Quite fanatically, in fact.”

"Only because my friend here doubts the existence of such a faith." He chuckles

“I’m not your friend” Leviathan cut him off at the mere mention of the word.
“I already believe in the word of tommy you heathen. How rude of you to lie in the face of this guest”
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:58 am

UIS Leviathan wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Only because my friend here doubts the existence of such a faith." He chuckles

“I’m not your friend” Leviathan cut him off at the mere mention of the word.
“I already believe in the word of tommy you heathen. How rude of you to lie in the face of this guest”

"It wasn't Timmy? To hell with it." The knight sat up "I'm out for a hunt." He made his way out the door. To return on a later note.
Last edited by Low bloods on Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you can see us...

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:14 am

Low bloods wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:“I’m not your friend” Leviathan cut him off at the mere mention of the word.

"It wasn't Timmy? To hell with it." The knight sat up "I'm out for a hunt." He made his way out the door. To return on a later note.

“Finally.”
Leviathan kicked his “feet” up on the table and leaned back.
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:49 pm

The knight steps back into the establishment and sighed as he looks around. "It's just as I left it, pretty empty." He sighed "I guess you cant break rules if there's nobody to do so in the first place" the knight took a seat in his usual spot and orders a drink.
If you can see us...

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:15 pm

V A N Q U A R I A wrote:What is this lmfao

You see that little quip in your sig, this is the reason you'd get banned. Lol
Let me just give you a valid run down. Back in the day some say F7rs were intimidated by multiverse RP threads, either that or they were tired of their character sheets getting declined.

Many RP threads were created in F7 as all was welcomed, the community was thriving.
(Well I wouldn't say that I've been a part of a few different communities with their own threads, this being one. Let's just say that to not cause as much question)
As ewcomers found these threads fun they crafted their own characters and delved into the strange lands of a few different threads.
Basically you could introduce any character as long as it follows the rules into a the various threads that are based on a location with lore and even conflict.
(half the community was MLP fans, some liked starwars. I was just a weab)
We called it, location threads, later on to be called chill threads because everyone was laid back and a branching of the community birthed the split names.

During the years mods had been looking around with various methods and noticed a few things that they didn't like.
One day they banned over 30 people, all those I was friends with were on that list. About three communities were erased, people gave up hope after some time in hiatus (many went to discord or just forgot about it all). They gave the survivors one last attempt.
We failed, but not totally because this place is still in holding on... even if I'm the only one in it at times. The reason being is the community hadn't learned, and instead of changing we just gave up and ran.

What do you call that, "sad boi hours"? Either way thas was all explained OOC and IC by one of my characters surely.
If you can see us...

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:02 am

“This is going to be fun!” shouted Gikochinai, twirling around in her maid costume as she approached the Ram’s Head Saloon. “I can’t wait to meet all the cute people! Oh! So many amazing things are here every time!”

“Calm down, Giko-chan...” came the hesitant, delicate voice of Kurushimi, gripping a shotgun in one hand and a knife in the other. The knife slid against her skin, making a small incision that she revelled in.

Beside her, rather more sullen, was Aozora Chiyumi, the Supreme Overlady of All Reality herself. “I don’t know,” she said. “It’s often filled with madness. Let’s see, I guess...”

And with that, the trio of Chudokurens returned to the Saloon, sitting at a table as soon as they entered.
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.
Also, I don't use NS stats. So please ignore them.
Current Status (yes, I'm bad at keeping this updated): Immaterial

TG me for a free cookie. May contain traces of hydrogen cyanide.

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:43 pm

“Wow, a bunch of freaks again.”

“Who’da guessed?”
Last edited by UIS Leviathan on Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:12 pm

“Freaks?” said Aozora. “Fine, point taken...” it took her a second to process exactly what she was looking at. “Some kind of machine?”

“Oh! It’s so cute!” said Gikochinai, unable to contain herself as usual.

“Calm down. We don’t even know what it is.”
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:18 pm

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:“Freaks?” said Aozora. “Fine, point taken...” it took her a second to process exactly what she was looking at. “Some kind of machine?”

“don’t involve me in your pointlessly edgy antics, you insane freaks”

Leviathan was in the opposite corner, watching them.
Last edited by UIS Leviathan on Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:26 pm

UIS Leviathan wrote:
Kyoki Chudoku wrote:“Freaks?” said Aozora. “Fine, point taken...” it took her a second to process exactly what she was looking at. “Some kind of machine?”

“don’t involve me in your pointlessly edgy antics, you insane freaks”

"What glorious conversation. Nothing mor nor less to be expected from a machine such as yourself. "

"It only looks for trouble. Perhaps because it is stationed at a bar in which it cant drink." Vixen shrugs, then nods.
If you can see us...

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:33 pm

Low bloods wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:“don’t involve me in your pointlessly edgy antics, you insane freaks”

"What glorious conversation. Nothing mor nor less to be expected from a machine such as yourself. "

"It only looks for trouble. Perhaps because it is stationed at a bar in which it cant drink." Vixen shrugs, then nods.

“Aww, did I get under the skin of the delicate little flower?”

“I enjoy watching you poorly developed clichés with your god powers freak out and disregard basic international law over a machine being snarky. It’s amazing, really.”

(> defending someone who literally cut themselves upon walking in
smh)
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)

Nantoraka
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 19, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nantoraka » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:22 am

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:“This is going to be fun!” shouted Gikochinai, twirling around in her maid costume as she approached the Ram’s Head Saloon. “I can’t wait to meet all the cute people! Oh! So many amazing things are here every time!”

“Calm down, Giko-chan...” came the hesitant, delicate voice of Kurushimi, gripping a shotgun in one hand and a knife in the other. The knife slid against her skin, making a small incision that she revelled in.

Beside her, rather more sullen, was Aozora Chiyumi, the Supreme Overlady of All Reality herself. “I don’t know,” she said. “It’s often filled with madness. Let’s see, I guess...”

And with that, the trio of Chudokurens returned to the Saloon, sitting at a table as soon as they entered.

"i should really slap you all for that knife crap"

Nouveau Quebecois
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Quebecois » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:28 am

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:“This is going to be fun!” shouted Gikochinai, twirling around in her maid costume as she approached the Ram’s Head Saloon. “I can’t wait to meet all the cute people! Oh! So many amazing things are here every time!”

"A letter for you, ma'am. Courtesy of the town's priest. Alleged to have been written by the Pope himself, all the way from the Vatican. 'Tis an honour to deliver this letter to you."
The local Choirboy handed the pair a letter.
Last edited by Nouveau Quebecois on Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.

Moderators Lie.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:36 am

Low bloods wrote:
UIS Leviathan wrote:“don’t involve me in your pointlessly edgy antics, you insane freaks”

“I see. What’s it doing here then?” asked Aozora. Kurushimi glanced around her, seemingly amused by all of the reactions she was getting. Gikochinai just stared with excitement, jumping in place.

Nantoraka wrote:

"i should really slap you all for that knife crap"

“My...I was not aware...my indulgence...would have such a profound...impact...” said Kurushimi, smiling even as she spoke.

“Densetsu Roku, please don’t provoke anyone,” said Aozora. “And I thought I’d have to worry about Gikochinai...”

Nouveau Quebecois wrote:

"A letter for you, ma'am. Courtesy of the town's priest. Alleged to have been written by the Pope himself, all the way from the Vatican. 'Tis an honour to deliver this letter to you."
The local Choirboy handed the pair a letter.

Aozora stared blankly as she accepted the letter. I wish Tokiko were here...what’s a pope again? One of the priests or something? Never heard of this “Vatican”, either... She opened up the letter, and tilted her head, puzzled. “Edge? The heck is that meant to mean...less knives? I haven’t even drawn my scythe yet...”

UIS Leviathan
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby UIS Leviathan » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:48 am

“It just keeps getting worse.”
The Fleet of IDIF-1
Anthem (Official)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives