NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Veise
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:38 pm

Danceria wrote:
Veise wrote:Her eyes widened just a little at his brashness. "I didn't come to be ogled by lewd eyes," she replied calmly, uncrossing her legs and recrossing them with the opposite leg on top all in a quick fluid movement. "I'm a people person, and there's ought to be a fine variety of people in a place like this." She raised her glass in a confident gesture and took a sip.

"That there is, a variety of people that is-not all of them fine." Dominick would have his glass refilled, before taking another sip.

"Fine as in diverse," Franziska corrected. "But I'd like to know what you mean by that. I'm quite curious."
★ Veiser Crown: Royal House of Crestet ★
Year: 1821 AD (781 PE)
A rich, prosperous steampunk pseudo-feudal Kingdom ran by a monarchy with an pricey, white, platinum and crystal aesthetic. Prestige and poshness is our game.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!
Part of an NSRP group, Veiser Crown: Aristocrat Simulator.
Play as an aristocrat! Manage lands, marry, and make merry in the ballroom in a region-optional RP group!
Read March to the Fire, an original story about airborne royalist rebels written by a 3-man team!

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:48 pm

Veise wrote:
Danceria wrote:"That there is, a variety of people that is-not all of them fine." Dominick would have his glass refilled, before taking another sip.

"Fine as in diverse," Franziska corrected. "But I'd like to know what you mean by that. I'm quite curious."

"Well, let's just first of all say you're a little bit overdressed for this establishment." Dominick would gesture to the the fine clothes that the Duchess would be wearing. "Bars tend to attract the rough and the gruff. Those who think themselves hard enough to be ground against society or the universe itself. For wide-eyed and utterly bored girls and boys of typically middle-to-upper class upbringing to hopefully find "the real people". But for me? It's a place I can drink." he took a long swig from his glass to emphasize his point.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Second Era Kyoki Chudoku
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Second Era Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:12 pm

Merophise let out a brief mechanical chuckle at the mention of a guardian angel, her expression returning to a smile. “The idea of a guardian angel is an interesting one. It is one way to think of my own responsibility.” She fluttered her wings for a moment to emphasise then. In some ways, she did resemble a kind of artificial angel. “Others have taken the title of angel, however. As you have predicted, I am from the military. It is my duty to protect my country.” She did not mention that she was the second-in-command of the nation’s entire ground force, nor did she elaborate upon her hardwired limitations.
TL;DR: Kyoki Chudoku IN SPACE
Factbook
NEWS:
Increased stellar patrols to be expected after recent counter-insurgent action : Diplomatic ventures being considered to states of suitable ideological alignment, says Kiku : Holographic projection technology’s next step in progress, claims Tensai

Area 6-Z
Attaché

Founded: Jan 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Area 6-Z » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:15 pm

After taking a sip from her water bottle she got out a few documents she found at an abondonded WHO research camp after her and her squad took out some Infected in the area. Each document was labeled Entry 1, 2, and 3 all three of them written by the same author, Doctor G.W.

Strange... He didn't put his full name here. According this document Doctor G.W. was on a mission to study the Pure Infected slowly becoming sentient? No way that's impossible there's no way the Fungus-Virus could do that. Victoria thought as she looked at the document in shock.
Puppet account of Aeritai.
She/Her
Area 6-Z Theme
If my replies are too low effort please do correct me! I'm trying to get back into F7.
My flag is not canon to the Area 6-Z Lore, so PLEASE don't ask about my flag.

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:09 pm

Danceria wrote:
Veise wrote:"Fine as in diverse," Franziska corrected. "But I'd like to know what you mean by that. I'm quite curious."

"Well, let's just first of all say you're a little bit overdressed for this establishment." Dominick would gesture to the the fine clothes that the Duchess would be wearing. "Bars tend to attract the rough and the gruff. Those who think themselves hard enough to be ground against society or the universe itself. For wide-eyed and utterly bored girls and boys of typically middle-to-upper class upbringing to hopefully find "the real people". But for me? It's a place I can drink." he took a long swig from his glass to emphasize his point.

"Overdressed? That's mean. I quite like this uniform; the symbol of my rank and prestige," Franziska replied. "Rough and gruff is alright by me. I know a few types like that quite closely."
A rich, prosperous steampunk pseudo-feudal Kingdom ran by a monarchy with an pricey, white, platinum and crystal aesthetic. Prestige and poshness is our game.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!
Play as an aristocrat! Manage lands, marry, and make merry in the ballroom in a region-optional RP group!
Read March to the Fire, an original story about airborne royalist rebels written by a 3-man team!

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:09 pm

Veise wrote:
Danceria wrote:"Well, let's just first of all say you're a little bit overdressed for this establishment." Dominick would gesture to the the fine clothes that the Duchess would be wearing. "Bars tend to attract the rough and the gruff. Those who think themselves hard enough to be ground against society or the universe itself. For wide-eyed and utterly bored girls and boys of typically middle-to-upper class upbringing to hopefully find "the real people". But for me? It's a place I can drink." he took a long swig from his glass to emphasize his point.

"Overdressed? That's mean. I quite like this uniform; the symbol of my rank and prestige," Franziska replied. "Rough and gruff is alright by me. I know a few types like that quite closely."

"Well, not saying you look bad...quite the opposite." Dominick smiled. "Just that this is a place to let your hair down, normally. You wouldn't want to get your uniform dirty in case some drunkard decided to do more than just oggle you."
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:20 pm

Danceria wrote:
Veise wrote:"Overdressed? That's mean. I quite like this uniform; the symbol of my rank and prestige," Franziska replied. "Rough and gruff is alright by me. I know a few types like that quite closely."

"Well, not saying you look bad...quite the opposite." Dominick smiled. "Just that this is a place to let your hair down, normally. You wouldn't want to get your uniform dirty in case some drunkard decided to do more than just oggle you."

"Don't worry. Nobles where I am from are far more lavish. The rest of my wardrobe is equally as extravagant, and rest assured I can deal with drunkards as they come," Franziska replied.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!

Foxfound
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:22 pm

Second Era Kyoki Chudoku wrote:Merophise let out a brief mechanical chuckle at the mention of a guardian angel, her expression returning to a smile. “The idea of a guardian angel is an interesting one. It is one way to think of my own responsibility.” She fluttered her wings for a moment to emphasise then. In some ways, she did resemble a kind of artificial angel. “Others have taken the title of angel, however. As you have predicted, I am from the military. It is my duty to protect my country.” She did not mention that she was the second-in-command of the nation’s entire ground force, nor did she elaborate upon her hardwired limitations.

"My dad used to be in the United States Marines a long time ago, up until a bit after I was born. He still has his service rifle and pistol, but my sister and I obviously aren't allowed anywhere near them."

She noticed the wings more fully for the first time when the lady fluttered them.

"Whoa. Can you fly too?"
IC Name: Ketorushima
Arctic island inhabited by kitsune and other yōkai.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Second Era Kyoki Chudoku
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Second Era Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:26 pm

Merophise nodded her head. “I have installed float system to serve as a secondary function for my enhancements.” She realised she had mentioned it being a secondary function but did not concern herself too much over it. If Kiri did realise that error, explaining the primary function would not be a major concern. After all, the ghost had shared with her details of the weapons she had theoretical access to. “Activating float system.” The woman’s wings began to glow more brightly, and she levitated above the ground for a few seconds before returning down and deactivating the system. “It is a useful function. It allows for rapid traversal of difficult terrain.”
Last edited by Second Era Kyoki Chudoku on Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
TL;DR: Kyoki Chudoku IN SPACE
Factbook
NEWS:
Increased stellar patrols to be expected after recent counter-insurgent action : Diplomatic ventures being considered to states of suitable ideological alignment, says Kiku : Holographic projection technology’s next step in progress, claims Tensai

Stattr
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:40 am

Saunters in wearing black skinny jeans, a black tank top, and a hoodie around her waist. Her hair silver, her skin pale and her eyes an amber color. She hadn't been here in a long time. She looked to be in her early 30s if that were true, to say the least. She went over to the bar, sat down and ordered a drink and sat there watching the room.
"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

I am a 100% authentic D&D nerd. I love me some Barbs <3

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:02 am

Stattr wrote:Saunters in wearing black skinny jeans, a black tank top, and a hoodie around her waist. Her hair silver, her skin pale and her eyes an amber color. She hadn't been here in a long time. She looked to be in her early 30s if that were true, to say the least. She went over to the bar, sat down and ordered a drink and sat there watching the room.

"There seems to be alot of vampires lurking around." The knight said to Vixen

"Dont go around holding stakes I guess." Vixen teased as he looked behind his shoulder "We still have quite the amount of drinks for those that drink blood."
Last edited by Low bloods on Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:17 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Stattr wrote:Saunters in wearing black skinny jeans, a black tank top, and a hoodie around her waist. Her hair silver, her skin pale and her eyes an amber color. She hadn't been here in a long time. She looked to be in her early 30s if that were true, to say the least. She went over to the bar, sat down and ordered a drink and sat there watching the room.

"There seems to be alot of vampires lurking around." The knight said to Vixen

"Dont go around holding stakes I guess." Vixen teased as he looked behind his shoulder "We still have quite the amount of drinks for those that drink blood."

A small smile edges the corner of her mouth.

"Sometimes stakes don't work. With specific vampires."
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:21 pm

Stattr wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"There seems to be alot of vampires lurking around." The knight said to Vixen

A small smile edges the corner of her mouth.

"I guess the sun doesn't either with some more modern vampires. Much like crosses and demons or silver and werewolves." The knight let out a sigh "Well that last one might still work I haven't seen a werewolf in ages."
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:30 pm

Second Era Kyoki Chudoku wrote:Merophise nodded her head. “I have installed float system to serve as a secondary function for my enhancements.” She realised she had mentioned it being a secondary function but did not concern herself too much over it. If Kiri did realise that error, explaining the primary function would not be a major concern. After all, the ghost had shared with her details of the weapons she had theoretical access to. “Activating float system.” The woman’s wings began to glow more brightly, and she levitated above the ground for a few seconds before returning down and deactivating the system. “It is a useful function. It allows for rapid traversal of difficult terrain.”

"That's pretty cool. I'll bet the soldier people to the south of us would really like that. They have get around in clunky old planes because there're so few roads so far north. I'll have to tell you about them sometime. I mean, I can do pretty much the same thing, though."

She quickly flew up near the roof and did a loop around one of the rafters before returning to ground level.
Low bloods wrote:
Stattr wrote:A small smile edges the corner of her mouth.

"I guess the sun doesn't either with some more modern vampires. Much like crosses and demons or silver and werewolves." The knight let out a sigh "Well that last one might still work I haven't seen a werewolf in ages."

"There's werewolves where I live. They're really nice and fun people. Vampires, though..."

Kiri shivered briefly.

"... Most of the vampires on the island are... unfriendly, I'll put it that way."
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:46 pm

Low bloods wrote:

"Well, Hybrids the sun doesn't bother them. But it also depends on who is deciding to turn a poor mortal into a vampire, to begin with. Course, then you have the Elders. Now those are a challenge to try and kill. I'm not too much of an expert on werewolves."

Foxfound wrote:

"There's werewolves where I live. They're really nice and fun people. Vampires, though..."

Kiri shivered briefly.

"... Most of the vampires on the island are... unfriendly, I'll put it that way."[/quote]
She turns to face the new person.

"And where exactly is this island at." She asked, placing her drink down on the table, maintaining more of a focus on this new one.

Drown wrote:

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:13 pm

Stattr wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"I guess the sun doesn't either with some more modern vampires. Much like crosses and demons or silver and werewolves." The knight let out a sigh "Well that last one might still work I haven't seen a werewolf in ages."

"Well, Hybrids the sun doesn't bother them. But it also depends on who is deciding to turn a poor mortal into a vampire, to begin with. Course, then you have the Elders. Now those are a challenge to try and kill. I'm not too much of an expert on werewolves."

Foxfound wrote:"I guess the sun doesn't either with some more modern vampires. Much like crosses and demons or silver and werewolves." The knight let out a sigh "Well that last one might still work I haven't seen a werewolf in ages."

Kiri shivered briefly.

"... Most of the vampires on the island are... unfriendly, I'll put it that way."

She turns to face the new person.

"And where exactly is this island at." She asked, placing her drink down on the table, maintaining more of a focus on this new one.[/quote]
"North of Siberia," she replied. "It's called Kotelny Island, on most maps at least."

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:19 pm

Foxfound wrote:
Stattr wrote:She turns to face the new person.

"And where exactly is this island at." She asked, placing her drink down on the table, maintaining more of a focus on this new one.

"North of Siberia," she replied. "It's called Kotelny Island, on most maps at least."

"Been a while since I've been around that area. Have they always been like that? What do you mean by unfriendly."

Drown wrote:

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:21 pm

Foxfound wrote:
Second Era Kyoki Chudoku wrote:Merophise nodded her head. “I have installed float system to serve as a secondary function

Kiri shivered briefly.

"I've slayed a bundle of both. Werewolves I've known are engulfed in their rage, losing control." The knight
nods "And Vampires with their uniquenched thirst. Though I've been taught not all of the two are bad."

"Oh yeah I bet you have. Just like our first encounter." Vixen chuckles
Stattr wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"I guess the sun doesn't either with some more modern vampires. Much like crosses and demons or silver and werewolves." The knight let out a sigh "Well that last one might still work I haven't seen a werewolf in ages."

"You've been around for quite some time, are you an elder?"

"The laws on the vampiric rule are strange ones indeed. I dont quite understand them myself other than the classier they are the more dangerous they are."
If you can see us...

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:25 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Stattr wrote:"Well, Hybrids the sun doesn't bother them. But it also depends on who is deciding to turn a poor mortal into a vampire, to begin with. Course, then you have the Elders. Now those are a challenge to try and kill. I'm not too much of an expert on werewolves."

"The laws on the vampiric rule are strange ones indeed. I dont quite understand them myself other than the classier they are the more dangerous they are."

She smiles. "I am indeed an Elder. I am an elder for many covenants that we have. As part of the council, it is also my job to put anyone else in there place, which is why I'm curious about these "unfriendly" vampires."

Drown wrote:

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:30 pm

Stattr wrote:
Foxfound wrote:"North of Siberia," she replied. "It's called Kotelny Island, on most maps at least."

"Been a while since I've been around that area. Have they always been like that? What do you mean by unfriendly."

"Well... I've never seen one for myself, but they apparently go all feral when they're hunting and constantly terrorize the whole northeast part of the island... a few are more civilized, and they're actually really smart, but a lot of people don't trust them... You'd probably have to ask someone else about this, I'm just not very knowledgeable..."

Regardless of this, the young spirit didn't seem to bothered by the vampire she was talking to, assuming she realized that's what the lady was.
Last edited by Foxfound on Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:32 pm

Foxfound wrote:
Stattr wrote:"Been a while since I've been around that area. Have they always been like that? What do you mean by unfriendly."

"Well... I've never seen one for myself, but they apparently go all feral when they're hunting and constantly terrorize the whole northeast part of the island... a few are more civilized, and they're actually really smart, but a lot of people don't trust them... You'd probably have to ask someone else about this, I'm just not very knowledgeable..."

Regardless of this, the young spirit didn't seem to bothered by the vampire she was talking to, assuming she realized that's what the lady was.

"I appreciate the info though. usually, if vampires turn feral something happened in the transformation or someone is messing about. I'm hoping it's the latter." She picks her drink back up and continues to drink.

The young spirit would be right to assume that the person before her was a vampire.
Last edited by Stattr on Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Drown wrote:

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:47 pm

Stattr wrote:
Low bloods wrote:

She smiles. "I am indeed an Elder. I am an elder for many covenants that we have. As part of the council, it is also my job to put anyone else in there place, which is why I'm curious about these "unfriendly" vampires."

"Its like a reunion, though admitted I knew you only due to you being a friend of a friend.

Now your an elder vampire and I'm an arch demon, oh how time flies."

"Lowblood once had an outbreak or two. Now things have settled since then"
If you can see us...

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:50 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Stattr wrote:She smiles. "I am indeed an Elder. I am an elder for many covenants that we have. As part of the council, it is also my job to put anyone else in there place, which is why I'm curious about these "unfriendly" vampires."

"Its like a reunion, though admitted I knew you only due to you being a friend of a friend.

She chuckles and sits on the counter top next to him.
"Look at you all powerful and stuff."

Drown wrote:

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:07 pm

Stattr wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Its like a reunion, though admitted I knew you only due to you being a friend of a friend.

She chuckles and sits on the counter top next to him.

"Don't test me. My power is boundless, but unused." He mumbled.
"Anyhow, it's been a fair while to say the least. Last time I saw you was when you ventured out with the knight. Though I thought he might have killed you or tried when you didn't return. "
If you can see us...

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:09 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Stattr wrote:She chuckles and sits on the counter top next to him.

"Don't test me. My power is boundless, but unused." He mumbled.
"Anyhow, it's been a fair while to say the least. Last time I saw you was when you ventured out with the knight. Though I thought he might have killed you or tried when you didn't return. "

"Unused is never good. You should use it. Get it out of your system so you're used to it. Ah that, I just ran off because my job called. I just didn't tell him. Sorry."

She slid her glass over to Vixen, "Can I have some more Mr. Bartender?"

Drown wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives