NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pax Cybertronian
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Pax Cybertronian » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:10 pm

It had been a while since a Decepticon entered the wooden saloon on this planet - at least several months. Since Megatron's departure here, the Decepticons never sought to reenter the facility, nor did they really focus on any events that transpired after. Nevertheless, after his ship landed on a Wild West-esque planet, Shockwave - a purple Decepticon with a blaster for a hand and a single optic; he was colloquially regarded as a "computer on legs" by many Decepticons - decided to conclude his experiments - something about "Alpha Subject #SW321" - and enter the facility itself, which was very much reminiscent of a typical saloon you'd expect to see in a Wild West movie and reminded Shockwave of the planet Cheyne somewhat.

Shockwave sat down and opened up a data-tablet, swiping up to view the latest experiments he had organized. As anticipated, Project: Starlifting was a success, as well as a number of miscellaneous projects which seemed to bear no significance other than one mentioning something about the construction of "an army of Gestalts".

Deciding that it was high time that he take a break before setting out to type up status reports, Shockwave would observe the facility and take in his surroundings and the people nearby, perhaps waiting for someone to walk up to him and start a conversation.

"I wonder..." Shockwave mumbled under his breath. "Perhaps investigating the conversations here could prove fruitful to my investigations and my experiments."
My current RP - you can join if you want. | Proud member of The Anti-Democracy League. | If you want to join our region, come and join; you're more than welcome! | My Q&A's here as well.

I do not use NationStates stats. I use my own.

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:06 pm

Vixen stood behind the bar counter, with his hand painted right on his face as he deeply sighed
He glanced through the openings of his finger at various things especially the sword rush. He wasn't in the mood to intervene due to the fact that it was well deserved.
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Afrikaaners Ryk
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Afrikaaners Ryk » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:28 pm

Veise wrote:Hearing that offhanded remark about having fun with a more 'sisterly' clone, both of the Veiser twins got the point very quickly. Septette froze up and reddened.

Pieter...you piece of shit thought Astre. How dare you... "How dare you do this to my family!" He cried out in a burst of explosive, raw emotion. "I'll kill you!

The Prince charged, an expression of animalistic rage taking over his face.

Pieter immediately looked behind him to see Astre charging towards him. "Ohoho, bugger!" He xclaimed as he ran as fast as his elderly self could so he could rush behind his guards and cower behind them. The two guards immediately began pointing their assault rifles at Astre while the female general drew a Mars pistol and a sabre.

"We immediately advise you cease all hostilities immediately, civilian!" One of the guards called.

"Don't call him that, you dipsticks! He's far from a civilian, clearly." Velding said.

"He sure likes to act like it though. Now, you're of noble blood, which has merely been put to good usage!" Pieter said. "Beside, that comment from earlier was... er... just a joke! Yeah, just something to rouse you up, take the piss out of ya! Although, those super soldiers are very real... but take that as a sign of your own superiority! You and I are both of the great Aryan race! There's no need for you to betray it!"
You enjoyed watching Nazis getting slaughtered in Wolfenstein and Inglorious Bastards, Click here to read about Afrikaaners getting butchered too!

Year: 2076

After a brief 'racial summit' on the current situation, for the first time in the Ryk's history, the ponies have ceased being declared as 'onwaardige', and have now been re-assorted to 'undecided inferiors'. Around 200,00 of the remaining ponies have been released. 50,000 of the attempted to defect out of the Ryk, and were all either arrested or killed by riot police with mustard gas and swords.

Veise
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:44 pm

Astre ran by Alyssa, completely ignoring her. As the guards pointed their guns, he vanished from thin air.

You're not fit to...breath the same air I do! You're filth! Astre thought.

"YOU...ARE BELOW ME!" Astre said, reappearing. He careened down towards the group, spinning around with his rapier out in one hell of a spin-slash.
★ Veiser Crown: Royal House of Crestet ★
Year: 1821 AD (781 PE)
A rich, prosperous steampunk pseudo-feudal Kingdom ran by a monarchy with an pricey, white, platinum and crystal aesthetic. Prestige and poshness is our game.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!
Part of an NSRP group, Veiser Crown: Aristocrat Simulator.
Play as an aristocrat! Manage lands, marry, and make merry in the ballroom in a region-optional RP group!
Read March to the Fire, an original story about airborne royalist rebels written by a 3-man team!

Netherspace
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:51 pm

Veise wrote:Astre ran by Alyssa, completely ignoring her. As the guards pointed their guns, he vanished from thin air.

You're not fit to...breath the same air I do! You're filth! Astre thought.

"YOU...ARE BELOW ME!" Astre said, reappearing. He careened down towards the group, spinning around with his rapier out in one hell of a spin-slash.

James blinked. “Oh what”

Then, he laughed. “So, the kid’s a psychic too, huh? Someone pass the damn popcorn!”

Afrikaaners Ryk
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Afrikaaners Ryk » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:53 pm

"Where the hell did he go?" One of the guards exclaimed before he was alarmed as he went to look around, aiming at random before Astre appeared again and managed to get them from behind, slashing the two guards across the back and incapacitating one of them. The spin-slash even gave Pieter a cut across his face. One of the other guards turned with his gun and attempted to open fire on Astre.

"Look at you, eh? Trying to kill a helpless old man. Real royalty of you, sonny!" Pieter exclaimed in anger.
Last edited by Afrikaaners Ryk on Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You enjoyed watching Nazis getting slaughtered in Wolfenstein and Inglorious Bastards, Click here to read about Afrikaaners getting butchered too!

After a brief 'racial summit' on the current situation, for the first time in the Ryk's history, the ponies have ceased being declared as 'onwaardige', and have now been re-assorted to 'undecided inferiors'. Around 200,00 of the remaining ponies have been released. 50,000 of the attempted to defect out of the Ryk, and were all either arrested or killed by riot police with mustard gas and swords.

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:02 pm

Afrikaaners Ryk wrote:"Where the hell did he go?" One of the guards exclaimed before he was alarmed as he went to look around, aiming at random before Astre appeared again and managed to get them from behind, slashing the two guards across the back and incapacitating one of them. The spin-slash even gave Pieter a cut across his face. One of the other guards turned with his gun and attempted to open fire on Astre.

"Look at you, eh? Trying to kill a helpless old man. Real royalty of you, sonny!" Pieter exclaimed in anger.

“Oh, boo! You can’t just do that! That is not how a gladiator fight works!” He threw a knife on the ground in front of Pieter. “You know how to use one of those, old man?”

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:19 pm

With a great war cry, Astre quickly thrusted his rapier towards the guard as they turned towards him.
A rich, prosperous steampunk pseudo-feudal Kingdom ran by a monarchy with an pricey, white, platinum and crystal aesthetic. Prestige and poshness is our game.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!
Play as an aristocrat! Manage lands, marry, and make merry in the ballroom in a region-optional RP group!
Read March to the Fire, an original story about airborne royalist rebels written by a 3-man team!

Afrikaaners Ryk
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Afrikaaners Ryk » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:27 pm

Veise wrote:With a great war cry, Astre quickly thrusted his rapier towards the guard as they turned towards him.

The guard had gone off aiming his gun and went shooting at Astre, but the rapier had pierced his abdomen and caused him to scream in pain, dropping the gun as he fell to the ground holding the would, trying to reach for his sidearm.
"RUN FOR IT, YOU LOT! WE'LL COVER YOU!" Yelled another one of the guards as he went to draw his own assault rifle, Pieter and the Afrikaaners attempting to escape.

Netherspace wrote:
Afrikaaners Ryk wrote:"Where the hell did he go?" One of the guards exclaimed before he was alarmed as he went to look around, aiming at random before Astre appeared again and managed to get them from behind, slashing the two guards across the back and incapacitating one of them. The spin-slash even gave Pieter a cut across his face. One of the other guards turned with his gun and attempted to open fire on Astre.

“Oh, boo! You can’t just do that! That is not how a gladiator fight works!” He threw a knife on the ground in front of Pieter. “You know how to use one of those, old man?”

"Oh, what do you expect? I'm 96 fucking years old! I'm lucky I'm not getting a bloody heart attack from all of this!" Pieter cursed as he picked up the knife anyway. "Well, I left my gun at home, so this'll have to do to defend myself with, I spose."
Last edited by Afrikaaners Ryk on Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:50 pm

Kiri fearfully watched these violent proceedings from the rafters.

Meanwhile, her roommate Z, carrying a balalaika on her back, casually walked through the door, only to be nearly hit in the face by a stray bullet from one of Pieter's guards. Not one to have her so-called adventuring interrupted, she hit the nearest guard over the head with her balalaika, which proved to be surprisingly sturdy.

"Aye, take that, and learn to be more responsible with your weaponry!" She seemed to be utterly oblivious to the chaos surrounding her.

Kiri tried to shout a warning, but all she could manage to do was cover her eyes.
IC Name: Ketorushima
Arctic island inhabited by kitsune and other yōkai.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:07 pm

Astre reeled back his blade and became a blur as the guard fumbled for his pistol. He swung with all of his might, and the blade had found itself passing dangerously close to Z, who would, if she looked, see a primal expression of murderous intent upon the warrior Prince's visage.

Septette, who watched from the bar counter, put her feet up on the seat and curled up into a fetal position. She audibly sighed.
Last edited by Veise on Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:45 pm

After teaching the guard a lesson and nearly being cut badly by the enraged aristocrat, Z ducked under the arms of the scuffling people and ran to the bar, where she promptly ordered a truly epic quantity of hot chocolate.

"I'll take your entire stock!"

As the massive pot of steaming hot chocolate (complete with marshmallows) was delivered by a bemused but indifferent Mister Mouffan, Z called to her friend up in the rafters.

"Come on Kiri! Possess this for me, and follow my lead!"

Before anyone knew it, the giant vat of steaming liquid was hovering above the fighting group, Pieter in particular. Z, now sipping hot chocolate from a mug.

"The way I see it, we have two options. Either we all sit down over some hot chocolate and have negotiations, or you all get drenched and boiled." She seemed perfectly calm, even cheerful.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:10 pm

Foxfound wrote:After teaching the guard a lesson and nearly being cut badly by the enraged aristocrat, Z ducked under the arms of the scuffling people and ran to the bar, where she promptly ordered a truly epic quantity of hot chocolate.

As the massive pot of steaming hot chocolate (complete with marshmallows) was delivered by a bemused but indifferent Mister Mouffan, Z called to her friend up in the rafters.

Before anyone knew it, the giant vat of steaming liquid was hovering above the fighting group, Pieter in particular. Z, now sipping hot chocolate from a mug.

"The way I see it, we have two options. Either we all sit down over some hot chocolate and have negotiations, or you all get drenched and boiled." She seemed perfectly calm, even cheerful.

As Astre went on his rampage in the background, Septette glared. "You're such an idiot!" She said in a poor, tear-choked attempt at sounding stern. "You're no better than the damned monsters who created pleasure slaves out of me!"

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!

Afrikaaners Ryk
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Afrikaaners Ryk » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:16 pm

Veise wrote:Astre reeled back his blade and became a blur as the guard fumbled for his pistol. He swung with all of his might, and the blade had found itself passing dangerously close to Z, who would, if she looked, see a primal expression of murderous intent upon the warrior Prince's visage.

Septette, who watched from the bar counter, put her feet up on the seat and curled up into a fetal position. She audibly sighed.

The guard screamed in agony as the blade had taken off his entire hand that was reaching for his pistol, looking up at Astre with some fear.

The other guard was still shooting, however, but then was knocked out swiftly by Z's giant guitar hitting him over the head, sending him to the ground.

"Damnit... I was going to execute one of those young kafir children who sprayed me with a paintball gun earlier here, but looks like plans are off for today! Let's just get out of here, aye!?" Pieter said as they ran to a getaway car.

"See you all next weekend, yadda yadda yadda, fuck this, we're out, goodbye comrades!" Velding called out as the jumped in the military jeep, driving off as Veldign fired his last few shots with his pistol and then drove off.
Last edited by Afrikaaners Ryk on Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:23 pm

//And back to your regularly scheduled not-emotional Ram's Head.

Astre chased after them, but wasn't quick enough in a rather ironic fashion. His eyes widened and he stared grimly. He turned his head to the side, closed his eyes, and gave a 'tch.' His rapier was sheathed oncemore with a clink that would be satisfying were Astre to be able to enact his revenge, but he failed sorely.

Astre turned back to his twin sister, Sullen. "Septette...I failed you."

Septette looked down, unsure of how to react.

A tall figure, dressed like a typical French noble of the 1700s albeit in a luminous white with radiant gold and blue accenting entered. He fanned himself with his tricorne, which was colored ivory, golden, and blue as well, and sighed. "...My, my, what the devil occured here?" said he, Crown Prince Emile of Veise.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:30 pm

Veise wrote:
Foxfound wrote:After teaching the guard a lesson and nearly being cut badly by the enraged aristocrat, Z ducked under the arms of the scuffling people and ran to the bar, where she promptly ordered a truly epic quantity of hot chocolate.

As Astre went on his rampage in the background, Septette glared. "You're such an idiot!" She said in a poor, tear-choked attempt at sounding stern. "You're no better than the damned monsters who created pleasure slaves out of me!"

Kiri put down the pot and they sat on the floor, shivering.

"We're sorry we're sorry we weren't actually going to do it please don't hurt us - " This went on for quite a while.

Eventually another figure entered. This one seemed similarly youthful, but at the same time had a look in his eyes that suggested many years of experience.

"Alright, what did you two stooges do this time? I could hear the ruckus from across the street."

Kiri pointed at Z. "It was her idea, sir." Z didn't protest, as this was the truth, but added "Before you ask what we were going to do, we weren't actually going to do it, so how about we all just go home?"

The stranger rolled his eyes. "I must apologize for whatever happened here. I'm their landlord, and I speak from experience when I say that Z is not exactly known for her conflict resolution skills. Or for staying grounded in reality. I'm sure she meant no harm. My name is Duncan, if anyone cares."
Last edited by Foxfound on Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:34 pm

Veise wrote://And back to your regularly scheduled not-emotional Ram's Head.

Astre chased after them, but wasn't quick enough in a rather ironic fashion. His eyes widened and he stared grimly. He turned his head to the side, closed his eyes, and gave a 'tch.' His rapier was sheathed oncemore with a clink that would be satisfying were Astre to be able to enact his revenge, but he failed sorely.

A tall figure, dressed like a typical French noble of the 1700s albeit in a luminous white with radiant gold and blue accenting entered. He fanned himself with his tricorne, which was colored ivory, golden, and blue as well, and sighed. "...My, my, what the devil occured here?" said he, Crown Prince Emile of Veise.

“Oh, the old man out there was being a bitch about something, so that kid over there went on a rampage with his toy sword while his sister had some sort of panic attack, until the ghost threatened to boil everyone in hot chocolate.”

“...”

“Okay, I know it sounds ridiculous when I say it out loud, but it’s true. Trust me.”

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:38 pm

Netherspace wrote:
Veise wrote://And back to your regularly scheduled not-emotional Ram's Head.

“Oh, the old man out there was being a bitch about something, so that kid over there went on a rampage with his toy sword while his sister had some sort of panic attack, until the ghost threatened to boil everyone in hot chocolate.”

“...”

“Okay, I know it sounds ridiculous when I say it out loud, but it’s true. Trust me.”

Kiri: "I wasn't actually going to do it! And I didn't realize that hot chocolate could actually hurt people bad for real."

Ashamed of herself, she phased through the floors and sulked underground.

Z: "It isn't her fault, really. It's mine. I'm the first friend she's had in a while, and she's probably too loyal to me for her own good. I guess all this romantic adventuring I've been doing has made me lose touch with how the real world works a bit."

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:41 pm

Foxfound wrote:
Netherspace wrote:

“...”

Kiri: "I wasn't actually going to do it! And I didn't realize that hot chocolate could actually hurt people bad for real."

Ashamed of herself, she phased through the floors and sulked underground.

Z: "It isn't her fault, really. It's mine. I'm the first friend she's had in a while, and she's probably too loyal to me for her own good. I guess all this romantic adventuring I've been doing has made me lose touch with how the real world works a bit."

“Well, thank you so much for that! I hadn’t seen a fight that good since the Roman Empire closed the colosseum, and you ruined it!”
Last edited by Netherspace on Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sioperon
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sioperon » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:41 pm

Tiva sighed as she sat back down. "Are people in this world always so irritable and willing to escalate things? It's like if I went to war over the Olympics!"

One of the guards spoke up "Well, there was that one incident with Rome after the consul made fun of your little foot feti-"

"Not here, not now." Tiva stated to the guard.
Last edited by Sioperon on Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current year: 170 B.C.

Once upon a time, in the modern day island of Cyprus and a few islands on the Agean sea, there lived a kingdom with its' own unique ways of life in military, history, culture, race and language... which was temporarily done in several times by Alexander the Great, the Ptolemaic immigrants and also the following Spartan, Athenian and Celtic migrants. But we still retain all that despite all the Hellenic influence, as well a beautiful and strong queen who rules in a benevolent manner.

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:46 pm

Septette sighed and wiped off her tears. "It's most foolish to jump in without contextual awareness...but...alright, you're forgiven. I need a drink..." She said, smiling.

Astre pointed at the deranged loudmouth who called his sword a toy. "Shut the hell up...you're a real piece of shit." He growled, clearly not in the mood to create advanced comebacks -- because unfortunately he's capable of normal human feelings.

Emile sighed and looked at Astre and Septette, and then the two deceased Afrikaaner guards, and then the giant container of hot chocolate. "Wow. Oh my. I missed something. Er...uh...drinks on me, Prince Emile, everyone!" He said as he lead Astre to a seat at the bar near Septette.
Last edited by Veise on Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:03 pm

Veise wrote:Septette sighed and wiped off her tears. "It's most foolish to jump in without contextual awareness...but...alright, you're forgiven. I need a drink..." She said, smiling.

Astre pointed at the deranged loudmouth who called his sword a toy. "Shut the hell up...you're a real piece of shit." He growled, clearly not in the mood to create advanced comebacks -- because unfortunately he's capable of normal human feelings.

Emile sighed and looked at Astre and Septette, and then the two deceased Afrikaaner guards, and then the giant container of hot chocolate. "Wow. Oh my. I missed something. Er...uh...drinks on me, Prince Emile, everyone!" He said as he lead Astre to a seat at the bar near Septette.

“Oh, shut your mouth, kid. If you ever lived in ancient Mesopotamia, you’d know what a real blade looks like. If you challenge the kid to a duel, I swear to God- Shhh, now this guy is giving us free drinks. You’re an alcoholic, aren’t you?”

Veise
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Veise » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:07 pm

Netherspace wrote:“Oh, shut your mouth, kid. If you ever lived in ancient Mesopotamia, you’d know what a real blade looks like. If you challenge the kid to a duel, I swear to God- Shhh, now this guy is giving us free drinks. You’re an alcoholic, aren’t you?”

"You are beyond insufferable. Genuinely unlikeable." hissed Astre. "Quit calling me kid, you deprived imbecile."

"Free drinks for everyone except this guy!" Emile said, passive-aggressively sticking up for Astre.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:08 pm

"If it ain't my favorite bar." A man with a large fur coat walks in. His attire was casual other than the fact that he had a cage on his head, the cage was dented in seeming a bit more recent from the look on his face, an eye closed on the same side the dent was.
The man wore a large symbol on his back resembling a banner it was a wolf.
This man was a old fellow, one that blew down a club a long while back.
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Netherspace
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Netherspace » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:20 pm

Veise wrote:
Netherspace wrote:“Oh, shut your mouth, kid. If you ever lived in ancient Mesopotamia, you’d know what a real blade looks like. If you challenge the kid to a duel, I swear to God- Shhh, now this guy is giving us free drinks. You’re an alcoholic, aren’t you?”

"You are beyond insufferable. Genuinely unlikeable." hissed Astre. "Quit calling me kid, you deprived imbecile."

"Free drinks for everyone except this guy!" Emile said, passive-aggressively sticking up for Astre.

“Hey, wait a damn second! Just because Ryan- stop calling me Ryan- is a piece of shit, doesn’t mean I am! But yeah, sickle-swords are better than sabres.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives