NATION

PASSWORD

Your Leader's Personal Opinion on the AN's Leader(s) XII

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Imperial Federation
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperial Federation » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:49 am

Fallen Albali wrote:
The Imperial Federation wrote:"getting blue on the political compass usually means you're a heartless bastard"

Maybe read the full thing before coming to conclusions, hmmm?

"i stand by my comments"
IMPERIAL FEDERATION
Federalised Anglosphere core, Netherlands, and some other settler colonies
(but not actually the RL Anglosphere or Netherlands)

Free American Empire-
Envoy

Founded: Oct 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Free American Empire- » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:51 am

OOC: This isn't a chill/chat thread, folks. Take this to telegrams.

BN, do Albali.
/skip
Last edited by Free American Empire- on Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have moved this nation to the Silver Commonwealth, just like Frievolk did with Asmundia, as too many people seemed to confuse the old name with new one.

Emperio Maharlika
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 20, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Emperio Maharlika » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:59 am

Fallen Albali wrote:
The Imperial Federation wrote:"getting blue on the political compass usually means you're a heartless bastard"

Maybe read the full thing before coming to conclusions, hmmm?

"Sensible, sensible. Never knew beasts could actually rule a nation well."

~ Punong Fernando Gabriel Flores
BALITANG MAKABAYAN:New law passed; new SNR PH government to remove elements of "Chinese racism" nationwide  || Punong Flores: Anti-PRC sentiment to remain "strictly political". || 1 USD=11.21PHP ||

"If, in fact, you cannot handle disagreement, you are making your life harder, and you are making your life worse, and you are making the country worse. You’re driving political polarization by failing to engage on a level of discussion.(...) I have a rule which is if you disagree with me, you raise your hand and you go to the front of the line, because discussion makes the country better." ~Ben Shapiro

We are formally called the Second Nationalist Republic of the Philippines (SNR PH).

The Imperial Federation
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperial Federation » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:59 am

"who put skipper in charge of who to respond to?"
IMPERIAL FEDERATION

Valentine Z
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Valentine Z » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:00 am

Fallen Albali wrote:"He's about as bland as stale bread, and just as charismatic. Hell, the most interesting thing about him is how he's managed to not get assassinated yet."
- Amaki

I am pretty mad about that comment she gave to me! I might be a pilot, but I know a lot more about politics than you, Love! Sheesh, no wonder people despise you.
- Chief Aviator Gwen Tracer Hepburn Ellen Trixie Foxworthy Avril Evelin Celinda Sammy W. Arielle Lindall Leslie Allison

Emperio Maharlika wrote:
"Sensible, sensible. Never knew beasts could actually rule a nation well."

~ Punong Fernando Gabriel Flores

Ahh, my friend! I think I have seen you before, but I am not sure when was that, since it's been so very long! Slightly positive, Love!
- Chief Aviator Gwen Tracer Hepburn Ellen Trixie Foxworthy Avril Evelin Celinda Sammy W. Arielle Lindall Leslie Allison

The Imperial Federation wrote:"who put skipper in charge of who to respond to?"

I... I will have to stay neutral about him... for now, at least. The posts in the previous page indicated somehing, but I will reserve that for later.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Sierlijke und Verwonderlijk Feline Utopia et its Heerlijk Autonomous Opperheerschappij ov Valentine Z !
>>> >>> >>> Our Most Evaluative Q&A yet. <<< <<< <<<
• About me.
• You thought I'm a She. But it is I, a dude!
Silver Commonwealth is the long-lost, evil, and short brother of Valentine Z!
• Eat my freaking tranquility. - Zenyatta
• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.

Emperio Maharlika
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 20, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Emperio Maharlika » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:03 am

Valentine Z wrote:omegalul

"Her optimism is what drives her state forward. A respectable individual, she will definitely be a great ally and friend."

~Punong Fernando Gabriel Flores
BALITANG MAKABAYAN:New law passed; new SNR PH government to remove elements of "Chinese racism" nationwide  || Punong Flores: Anti-PRC sentiment to remain "strictly political". || 1 USD=11.21PHP ||

"If, in fact, you cannot handle disagreement, you are making your life harder, and you are making your life worse, and you are making the country worse. You’re driving political polarization by failing to engage on a level of discussion.(...) I have a rule which is if you disagree with me, you raise your hand and you go to the front of the line, because discussion makes the country better." ~Ben Shapiro

We are formally called the Second Nationalist Republic of the Philippines (SNR PH).

Fallen Albali
Civilian

Founded: Mar 07, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Fallen Albali » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:15 am

Valentine Z wrote:
Fallen Albali wrote:"He's about as bland as stale bread, and just as charismatic. Hell, the most interesting thing about him is how he's managed to not get assassinated yet."
- Amaki

I am pretty mad about that comment she gave to me! I might be a pilot, but I know a lot more about politics than you, Love! Sheesh, no wonder people despise you.

"That's the whole point, so don't think you're insulting me, 'love'."
- Amaki

/lol skip me pls
Fallen Albali is set after an AI uprising that completely decimated the Albalians, who formerly controlled most of the Virgo Supercluster
IC year is 15 381 | Tech level is basically FFT with no spaceships | Population is ~12.1 million
Fluttershy sucks
Light Theme Master Race

The Imperial Reach
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 22, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Reach » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:37 am

Emperio Maharlika wrote:
Valentine Z wrote:omegalul

"Her optimism is what drives her state forward. A respectable individual, she will definitely be a great ally and friend."

~Punong Fernando Gabriel Flores

"He looks awful young for forty... still, he's an accomplished politician though I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing." - Empress Kallistrate VIII
In the process of a massive retcon, like, massive
NS stats are the devil's lettuce
I'm too lazy to make a fancy sig

My F7 Policy
My puppets because I'm sure you were all DYING to know.

Free American Empire-
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Free American Empire- » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:11 am

"She certainly is an interesting woman, if so can be said... She said, that "tutors taught her nothing", and that she "knew it all already", at least in terms of faith. Well, Supercomputer Tom gave a few instruction pages for me, so I really can't complain."

Renier Langenhoven, President-Governor of Suid-Afrika
I have moved this nation to the Silver Commonwealth, just like Frievolk did with Asmundia, as too many people seemed to confuse the old name with new one.

The Imperial Federation
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperial Federation » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:17 am

"Kitchener did nothing wrong."
IMPERIAL FEDERATION

Free Arabian Nation
Envoy

Founded: May 02, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Free Arabian Nation » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:21 am

I give him for words: Shut the fuck up.
-Dassm
Last edited by Free Arabian Nation on Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
الأمة العربية الحرة

Imagine if a disputed area in 1984 was an independent nation. Why? Because I can
I don't use NS Stats, but they do give a somewhat OK idea of what my nation is like
When A nation much more powerful than you declares war on you.
Attention, all freedom lovers: Free Arabian Nation is in great danger and needs YOUR help in defeating Oceania, Eurasia, and Eastasia. But to do this, he needs an AK47 and a couple of jihadis. To help him, all he needs is your credit card number, the three digits on the back and the expiration month and year. But, you gotta be quick, so that Free Arabian Nation and kill totalitarianism from this world and achieve the Liberation of Man

Painisia
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 02, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Painisia » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:21 am

I see that he is a champion for human rights. He has spent his whole life fighting the evil Tories who dream of killing the Irish. In fact, my citizens are banned from causing a rebellion, even though the political environment is heavily polarized

Prime Minister Dr Mordekai Efterstens
Pro: Christian democracy, Third Way, One-nation conservatism, Communitarianism, Distributism, Agrarianism, Social corporatism, Personalism, Environmentalism, Ordoliberalism, Social market economy, Pragmatpolitik, Localism

Neutral: Traditionalism, Abortion, Nationalism, Capitalism

Cons: Extremism, Fundamentalism (Both Christian and Islamic), Nihilism, Communism, Stalinism, Fascism, Nazism, Populism(Some populism), New Atheism, Laissez-faire capitalism, Objectivism, Consumerism, Alt-Right/SJW, Anarchism, American exceptionalism, European Union
Bacon Pancakes MEMRI TV MEMES ARE THE BEST

This nation represents 70% of my views Sarcastic Berlusconi fan

Free Arabian Nation
Envoy

Founded: May 02, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Free Arabian Nation » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:27 am

Painisia wrote:I see that he is a champion for human rights. He has spent his whole life fighting the evil Tories who dream of killing the Irish. In fact, my citizens are banned from causing a rebellion, even though the political environment is heavily polarized

Prime Minister Dr Mordekai Efterstens

Ninj'd

/skip
الأمة العربية الحرة

Imagine if a disputed area in 1984 was an independent nation. Why? Because I can
I don't use NS Stats, but they do give a somewhat OK idea of what my nation is like
When A nation much more powerful than you declares war on you.
Attention, all freedom lovers: Free Arabian Nation is in great danger and needs YOUR help in defeating Oceania, Eurasia, and Eastasia. But to do this, he needs an AK47 and a couple of jihadis. To help him, all he needs is your credit card number, the three digits on the back and the expiration month and year. But, you gotta be quick, so that Free Arabian Nation and kill totalitarianism from this world and achieve the Liberation of Man

Free American Empire-
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Free American Empire- » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:33 pm

Free Arabian Nation wrote:I give him for words: Shut the fuck up.
-Dassm

"Well, is it weird, that we use a man for our posters, who is similar to you? We carry his torch. Anyways, I wish you good luck to fend of predators from disputed zone. Neutral-positive, habibi.''
Jareer al-Guler, President-Governor of Alsharq al'awsat

The Rapture Republic
Envoy

Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Rapture Republic » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:41 pm

Free American Empire- wrote:
Free Arabian Nation wrote:I give him for words: Shut the fuck up.
-Dassm

"Well, is it weird, that we use a man for our posters, who is similar to you? We carry his torch. Anyways, I wish you good luck to fend of predators from disputed zone. Neutral-positive, habibi.''
Jareer al-Guler, President-Governor of Alsharq al'awsat

”Annihilation of the Arab is preferable than having to waste oxygen on ‘it’.”
-VictorNet
Last edited by The Rapture Republic on Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#ProudKekistani #IhateAutocorrect
[|Rapture Tribune|] The Mystery of ManBearPig Investigation is handed to the Ministry of Supernatural Activity to investigate the cases on the creature and provide information to the Ministry of Defense on how to destroy the eldritch threat. | VictorNet is scheduled to participate in the Zeonic Christmas Party as token to establishment of the Pheonix Alliance.

Current RPs: Zeonic Christmas party [OOC / OPEN]
NS stats are not used at all.This nation is in the state of turtle-slow development. Estimated completion, 2100.

Sarcana
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 13, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sarcana » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:46 pm

“Oh lovely. The machine’s now a racist. I think it’s time the plug was pulled on it.”
Lord-Archon Kensington
Archonate of Sarcana
Arkonate Sarkange

The Morning Herald | Lord-Archon Kensington spooks French ambassador with his pet tarantula, proceeds to laugh it off and handles tarantula during talks

Genderbend Saunders Global Security wrote:“I never knew Doctor Strange could hold such a position in the world of politics but he’s been acting like an old man these days.”
- President and CEO of the Protectorate of Saunders Global Security, Ashley Saunders
Politics:
Syncretism
Pro: Democracy | Technophilia| Laïcité
Anti: Totalitarianism | Neo-Luddism | Theocracy
“I was really too honest a man to be a politician and live.” - Socrates

Fallen Albali
Civilian

Father Knows Best State

Postby Fallen Albali » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:59 pm

"Yeah, yeah. He's alright, I suppose. Better than the idiots I usually deal with, that's for sure."
- Amaki
Fallen Albali is set after an AI uprising that completely decimated the Albalians, who formerly controlled most of the Virgo Supercluster
IC year is 15 381 | Tech level is basically FFT with no spaceships | Population is ~12.1 million
Fluttershy sucks
Light Theme Master Race

Free American Empire-
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Free American Empire- » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:35 pm

Fallen Albali wrote:"Yeah, yeah. He's alright, I suppose. Better than the idiots I usually deal with, that's for sure."
- Amaki

"What a cute fluffball. Perhaps I could take it home, mom? Jk, I was ribbing you a bit- I wouldn't pet you at all. Your ancestors might not had prevented AI uprising, but we surely will prevent ours- in fact, robot soldiers are really useful for Renier in Namibia. Ohh, and Aykhan's Sector-1 generates tons of electricity for the rest of Siberia. I should rather eat a bunch of pancakes with maple syrup, or poutine, really."
Raymond Cousineau, President-Governor of Canada
Last edited by Free American Empire- on Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hatterleigh
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 07, 2016

Postby Hatterleigh » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:39 pm

"Well I guess that supercomputer of yours is smart, but he seems to lack in the ways of empathy"
-Botrum
✦ ✦ ✦ The Free Domain of Hatterleigh ✦ ✦ ✦
National News Network: Many Suburbs in Hatterleigh regulating light pollution as dark winter months roll in
Overview of Hatterleigh | William Botrum, Hatterleigh's President | Hatterlese Embassy Program | I don't use NS stats.
Pro: Conservatism, Nationalism, Nuclear Energy, Catholicism
Anti: Social Justice, Anarchism, Neoconservatism, Anti-Theism, Creationism, Hedonism

Xiusou
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Xiusou » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:59 pm

"All Will's quotes about politics I can back 100%. I think we'd make good friends to be honest."
- Jinn
Leader-san || Overview! (nothing here yet, sorry!) || Me :)
Welcome to Xiusou! A fantastical nation where modern technology and ideals meet medieval and classical ones, mixed in with a huge dose of fantasy, fiction and myth. Our Premier is immortal and eternally young, our people are among the most skilled and interesting in the world, and our culture is older than the start of recorded human history. We're a land of beautiful buildings, secret places, lost ruins and mystical semi-real creatures. Feel free to pop in and say hi!
~

This nation will act as my main now due to laziness

Japan and Pacific States
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2016

Postby Japan and Pacific States » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:00 pm

"I've not heard of them before but they do seem somewhat interesting." - Shogun Yuuhi Koubuin
Nationstates Stats not Used
Current Events:New weapons shown during a military parade in Kyoto include a new programme unit for female soldiers and refugees from the otherside of the Gate in Karlsland, a new mobile air warfare unit dubbed "Witches" shall be a new cooperative unit between the Army and Navy.
Muv-luv Alternative: Turning Point(OCC/Sign up)

Magnifico Tropico
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 05, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Magnifico Tropico » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:31 pm

Japan and Pacific States wrote:"I've not heard of them before but they do seem somewhat interesting." - Shogun Yuuhi Koubuin

"Anybody who puts those Yankees in their place is bueno in my book!" ~ El Presidente
Primarily based off the video game Tropico 4 by Kalypso Media,
minor influences include Tropico 3 and Tropico 5
¡Viva El Presidente! ¡Viva Tropico!
Music fit for any Presidente!
Yorkopolis wrote:Most conspiracy theories are quite a lot of bullshit, quite frankly.
Wisconsin9 wrote:The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a 60-ton armored death machine, or an airstrike.

Fallen Albali
Civilian

Father Knows Best State

Postby Fallen Albali » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:57 pm

"I feel like his breakfast consists of an Adderall and an energy drink. Still, I don't think he's as bad as I once did - he's willing to change himself to make his nation better, and I'm okay with that. Kind of."
- Amaki
Fluttershy sucks
Light Theme Master Race

The Imperial Reach
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 22, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Reach » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:54 pm

Fallen Albali wrote:"I feel like his breakfast consists of an Adderall and an energy drink. Still, I don't think he's as bad as I once did - he's willing to change himself to make his nation better, and I'm okay with that. Kind of."
- Amaki

"Amaki is my kind of woman, now if only I could find a suitor like her." - Empress Kallistrate VIII
In the process of a massive retcon, like, massive
NS stats are the devil's lettuce
I'm too lazy to make a fancy sig

My F7 Policy
My puppets because I'm sure you were all DYING to know.

Skyhooked
Minister

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Skyhooked » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:24 pm

"Gal with a big gun! Not that I exactly love her rule style, but she would make an excellent battle companion."-Stan Dixon
Last edited by Skyhooked on Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats can be used too.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=300

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: All guns and ammo from "Six Barrels" 20% discount.

Refreshing News:
We gonna slash the taxes, as they became too high. Somethig gonna be broken, we we will fix it. Brace for impact!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7