NATION

PASSWORD

Your Leader's Personal Opinion on the AN's Leader(s) XII

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Akaran Islands
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 12, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Akaran Islands » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:02 am

"I admire how dedicated Cross is to his job, but it's concerning that he can't even get street racing under control. Just, I don't know, put speed bumps everywhere" - Prime Minister Ramilijoana
Conservative monarchy set on a fictional island. Leader is:
Recent News
His Imperial Majesty Emperor Senaso has declared that democratic elections for parliament shall be reinstated, after parliament was dissolved last year. Elections are planned to be held on September 1st, 2019. The Emperor has also allowed a UN oversight committee to monitor that parliamentary elections are fair and democratic.

The Imperial Reach
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 22, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Reach » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:03 am

Akaran Islands wrote:"I admire how dedicated Cross is to his job, but it's concerning that he can't even get street racing under control. Just, I don't know, put speed bumps everywhere" - Prime Minister Ramilijoana

"She's a pacifist, yet she supports the existence of a military? That certainly makes her more intelligent than most pacifists." - Empress Kallistrate VIII
In the process of a massive retcon, like, massive
NS stats are the devil's lettuce
I'm too lazy to make a fancy sig

My F7 Policy
My puppets because I'm sure you were all DYING to know.

Samantha-Higgs
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 30, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Samantha-Higgs » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:19 am

The Imperial Reach wrote:
Akaran Islands wrote:"I admire how dedicated Cross is to his job, but it's concerning that he can't even get street racing under control. Just, I don't know, put speed bumps everywhere" - Prime Minister Ramilijoana

"She's a pacifist, yet she supports the existence of a military? That certainly makes her more intelligent than most pacifists." - Empress Kallistrate VIII

Not joining me is a big mistake, Miss. I have the technology and magic advantage! I bring the magic and curses to you!
- Supreme Leader Samantha-Higgs Anastazie Prudence Marie Vangelija "Zwart Hart" Vixie Thida Htet Nway Aye

AND I WILL SEE THAT YOU ARE EXTERMINATED BY CHEMICAL AND BIOLOGICAL WARFARE. BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.
- Superintendent Clarissa Alanis Star Breya Annie Maxine Taissa Leviathan Coraline T. Jolijn Clementine Harumi
Yet another puppet of Valentine Z. This nation DOES NOT reflect RL Burma in any way.
There's no Valentine Z. Only me, Samantha. And I will be your guiding voice for eternity...

• A crazy Mercy running the world as a dictator. Truly a horrible outcome. Note to self: Use this to unleash wickedness on Forum 7. BECAUSE I LIKE TO BE EVIL SOMETIMES.
• Don't let the NS Stats (Niceness, Compassion) deceive you; we are happy people. NO WE AREN'T HEY WTF GET OFF ME
• Don't touch me; I'm evil!

Free American Empire-
Envoy

Founded: Oct 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Free American Empire- » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:22 am

''I can give her props for uniting the world under one banner. She seems to be pretty reasonable, if you know her more. That machine, on the other hand... Is the opposite, what a machine should be- all caps, and speaking like some super villain. Machines were made to be calm.''
Supercomputer Tom, President of America, and Head of the Commonwealth
I have moved this nation to the Silver Commonwealth, just like Frievolk did with Asmundia, as too many people seemed to confuse the old name with new one.

The Great-German Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 25, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Great-German Empire » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:28 am

"He's going to cause a runaway AI crisis, I just know it! Then again, their world seems to be in need of a bit of terror to remember how important liberty can be."

-Reichskanzler Theodor Freiherr von Hartmann
IC Name: The German Empire
Just your friendly neighborhood Weltmacht. Gott mit Uns! NS Stats are not used.
Pro/Anti, 8Values and other tests: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the ... /id=931589
Unapologetic libertarian populist monarchism

Vossische Zeitung: Simpsonhafen police resolve their differences with the population via a large outreach campaign | Danish-German emergancy diplomatic session resolves to mutually guarantee the current border via joint proclamation, to dissuade tensions during the Danish-Norweigian unification | 'His name shall be Wilhelm Ludwig Albert' - the newborn Crown Prince's name has been revealed!

Samantha-Higgs
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 30, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Samantha-Higgs » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:18 am

The Great-German Empire wrote:"He's going to cause a runaway AI crisis, I just know it! Then again, their world seems to be in need of a bit of terror to remember how important liberty can be."

He has the potential, but at the same time, I cannot help but feel that he needs to be more controlling over his people. Controlled people worked wonders, trust me.
- Supreme Leader Samantha-Higgs Anastazie Prudence Marie Vangelija "Zwart Hart" Vixie Thida Htet Nway Aye

I HOPE THAT HE WILL FOLLOW OUR LITTLE "ADVICE". ONCE THEY ARE UNITED, WE WILL SWOOP IN AND TAKE EVERYTHING.
- Superintendent Clarissa Alanis Star Breya Annie Maxine Taissa Leviathan Coraline T. Jolijn Clementine Harumi
Yet another puppet of Valentine Z. This nation DOES NOT reflect RL Burma in any way.
There's no Valentine Z. Only me, Samantha. And I will be your guiding voice for eternity...

• A crazy Mercy running the world as a dictator. Truly a horrible outcome. Note to self: Use this to unleash wickedness on Forum 7. BECAUSE I LIKE TO BE EVIL SOMETIMES.
• Don't let the NS Stats (Niceness, Compassion) deceive you; we are happy people. NO WE AREN'T HEY WTF GET OFF ME
• Don't touch me; I'm evil!

The Imperial Reach
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Reach » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:43 am

Samantha-Higgs wrote:
The Great-German Empire wrote:"He's going to cause a runaway AI crisis, I just know it! Then again, their world seems to be in need of a bit of terror to remember how important liberty can be."

He has the potential, but at the same time, I cannot help but feel that he needs to be more controlling over his people. Controlled people worked wonders, trust me.

I HOPE THAT HE WILL FOLLOW OUR LITTLE "ADVICE". ONCE THEY ARE UNITED, WE WILL SWOOP IN AND TAKE EVERYTHING.

"Invading the Reach is a graver mistake. Your despicable technology and evil sorcery will not save you or your automaton from the wrath of the Gods, witch. Evil was purged from these lands eons ago, and it has not seeped back in yet - and never will." - Empress Kallistrate VIII
Last edited by The Imperial Reach on Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

My F7 Policy

Viksberg
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 26, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Viksberg » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:19 pm

"She seems like a person I don't want to anger. I should probably try to stay on her good side..."
- General Secretary Oleg Glagolev
I don't use NS stats!
OOC information LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Free American Empire-
Envoy

Founded: Oct 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Free American Empire- » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:37 pm

"Khm, he is fairly okay. I just think, that he might stand against pan-Europeanism. If so, then he probably would be a problem. Neutral, for now."
Kayden Watson, President-Governor of European Federation
I have moved this nation to the Silver Commonwealth, just like Frievolk did with Asmundia, as too many people seemed to confuse the old name with new one.

The Rapture Republic
Envoy

Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Rapture Republic » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:04 pm

Free American Empire- wrote:"Khm, he is fairly okay. I just think, that he might stand against pan-Europeanism. If so, then he probably would be a problem. Neutral, for now."
Kayden Watson, President-Governor of European Federation

”The Only Commonwealth Governor, that I deemed trustworthy and remarkable as a friend of mine. Positive, very indeed.”
-VictorNet
#ProudKekistani #IhateAutocorrect
[|Rapture Tribune|]

Current RPs: Zeonic Christmas party [OOC / OPEN]
NS stats are not used at all.This nation is in the state of turtle-slow development. Estimated completion, 2100.

Haja-Mishu
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Corporate Bordello

Postby Haja-Mishu » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:21 pm

"It should be destroyed, hell, the whole city it rules over should be destroyed too for that matter."
Embassy Program (Active)
I'm Eternally Bored So TG Me If You Want.
Mesopotamian Aesthetic? Giant Island City? Unfathomably Large Sea Monsters? Free Market Capitalist Economics? Strict Neutrality? That's Us.
Basic Info
Capitalism ≠ Greed you dirty commies. :P --- I don't use NSstats.

The Imperial Reach
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Reach » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:31 pm

Haja-Mishu wrote:"It should be destroyed, hell, the whole city it rules over should be destroyed too for that matter."

"My opinion of him has drastically increased as a result of this comment." - Empress Kallistrate VIII

My F7 Policy

The Pendulum Wars
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 01, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Pendulum Wars » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:06 pm

“Kallistrate demonstrates strong leadership over the Reach she rules and currently reigns over. I would applaud her but her attitude towards my personal criticism on her bisexuality, and our currently hostile relationship, makes me think about her legitimacy.”
- His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Hewitt vi Britannia
Last edited by The Pendulum Wars on Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Second Pendulum War
Let's get right *inhales* INTO THE SHITFEST!
Mekishima wrote:"This is like that one American book I read... Ready Player One, I think?"
~a Mekishiman transfer

The Great-German Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 25, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Great-German Empire » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:25 pm

"Britannian, you just don't understand, do you? Legitimacy doesn't depend on your opinion towards a person. I can see through your façade... Reach beyond your borders and we'll cut your arms off"

-S.K.M. Friedrich V, Deutscher Kaiser
IC Name: The German Empire
Just your friendly neighborhood Weltmacht. Gott mit Uns! NS Stats are not used.
Pro/Anti, 8Values and other tests: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the ... /id=931589
Unapologetic libertarian populist monarchism

Vossische Zeitung: Simpsonhafen police resolve their differences with the population via a large outreach campaign | Danish-German emergancy diplomatic session resolves to mutually guarantee the current border via joint proclamation, to dissuade tensions during the Danish-Norweigian unification | 'His name shall be Wilhelm Ludwig Albert' - the newborn Crown Prince's name has been revealed!

Athralia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 24, 2017
Anarchy

Postby Athralia » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:54 pm

"My opinion of human monarchs is not often favourable, and I very doubt that opinion is going to be changed by him. At the very least, I can appreciate his respect for constitutionalism and the freedoms of the individual, although I am somewhat concerned that his political activeness may undermine the democratic process of his nation."
- Liliya Vakara, Lady Protector of the Athralian Confederation
THE ATHRALIAN CONFEDERATION
Liliya Vakara, Lady Protector of the Athralian Confederation An Overview of the Athralian Confederation The Ideology of Athralia The Athralian Navy and Marine Corps Forum Surveys
This nation is still very much a work in progress, so if you have any questions or spot any errors or inconsistencies in my factbooks, please do not hesitate to let me know

NS STATS ARE NOT USED

Fallen Albali
Civilian

Founded: Mar 07, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Fallen Albali » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:25 pm

"Oh, so she's done basically everything but she's good at nothing. She looks like a fish and she is about as likeable. If she was a model, the people of her country must have tremendously low tastes."
- Amaki
Fallen Albali is set after an AI uprising that completely decimated the Albalians, who formerly controlled most of the Virgo Supercluster
IC year is 15 381 | Tech level is basically FFT with no spaceships | Population is ~12.1 million
Fluttershy sucks
Light Theme Master Race

Teutonican Empire
Secretary

Founded: Mar 11, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Teutonican Empire » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:29 pm

"Says the hermaphrodite dog person who does nothing but scream all day! Seriously, you're not even a national leader. More like a...pack leader, or a resistance movement's head. 120,000 people in hiding does not count as a nation in my book."
- Her Revered and Sublime Majesty, Empress Lune III de Silurie
Overview Leader Anthem
The Teutonican Empire is an FT Empire of squid-like warrior people, set 1100 years in the future, with strangely Napoleonic or French culture.

Average lifespan of a Teutonican increased by 3 years from 44 to 47, average expected lifespan now at 89

The Rapture Republic
Envoy

Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Rapture Republic » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:30 pm

Athralia wrote:"My opinion of human monarchs is not often favourable, and I very doubt that opinion is going to be changed by him. At the very least, I can appreciate his respect for constitutionalism and the freedoms of the individual, although I am somewhat concerned that his political activeness may undermine the democratic process of his nation."

”A fellow libertarian, more than me, though. I support all her barely nonexistent policies to forward free market corruption and capitalism, as I do. To maintain the reputation of Rapture as a nation of villainous scum, which is accurate. Everyone here is not afraid to kill someone or sell someone to some hard-earned income. I saw today, a gang of brats, robbing some corpse of a dumbass Richie who forgot to bring his bodyguards while vacationing in my utopia. I suspect the kiddos kill him, professionally so; wouldn’t be surprised if they were from the Rapture Academy taking mugging courses. Ha! Positive, anyways!”
-VictorNet

AN:” I am spectacularly wishing death on the octopus and also at the same time, wanting her to make a visit at one of our condemnable schools. To make an impression on the future criminals and crooked businessman of the world. And maybe leaders too, if they aren’t killed in our violent elections.”
Last edited by The Rapture Republic on Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#ProudKekistani #IhateAutocorrect
[|Rapture Tribune|]

Current RPs: Zeonic Christmas party [OOC / OPEN]
NS stats are not used at all.This nation is in the state of turtle-slow development. Estimated completion, 2100.

Teutonican Empire
Secretary

Corporate Police State

Postby Teutonican Empire » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:33 pm

The Rapture Republic wrote:
Athralia wrote:"My opinion of human monarchs is not often favourable, and I very doubt that opinion is going to be changed by him. At the very least, I can appreciate his respect for constitutionalism and the freedoms of the individual, although I am somewhat concerned that his political activeness may undermine the democratic process of his nation."

”A fellow libertarian, more than me, though. I support all her barely nonexistent policies to forward free market corruption and capitalism, as I do. To maintain the reputation of Rapture as a nation of villainous scum, which is accurate. Everyone here is not afraid to kill someone or sell someone to some hard-earned income. I saw today, a gang of brats, robbing some corpse of a dumbass Richie who forgot to bring his bodyguards while vacationing in my utopia. I suspect the kiddos kill him, professionally so; wouldn’t be surprised if they were from the Rapture Academy taking mugging courses. Ha! Positive, anyways!”
-VictorNet

Got ninja'd, man.
/skip
Overview Leader Anthem
The Teutonican Empire is an FT Empire of squid-like warrior people, set 1100 years in the future, with strangely Napoleonic or French culture.

Average lifespan of a Teutonican increased by 3 years from 44 to 47, average expected lifespan now at 89

Fallen Albali
Civilian

Founded: Mar 07, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Fallen Albali » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:35 pm

Teutonican Empire wrote:"Says the hermaphrodite dog person who does nothing but scream all day! Seriously, you're not even a national leader. More like a...pack leader, or a resistance movement's head. 120,000 people in hiding does not count as a nation in my book."
- Her Revered and Sublime Majesty, Empress Lune III de Silurie

"You're probably right. But you should know by now that I don't give two shits about your opinion. Shouldn't you be starring in a hentai film somewhere, what with the tentacles on your head?"
- Amaki

/lol skip me pls
Fallen Albali is set after an AI uprising that completely decimated the Albalians, who formerly controlled most of the Virgo Supercluster
IC year is 15 381 | Tech level is basically FFT with no spaceships | Population is ~12.1 million
Fluttershy sucks
Light Theme Master Race

Atkemri
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Corporate Bordello

Postby Atkemri » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:38 pm

"You let crime run through the nation because it is it's reputation. The AI has gone rouge, it's time to pull the plug on it. Maybe pull the plug on all of Rapture. The city is too far gone."
-Lucky Wells
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: President Wells has announced that he will be pulling subsidies from the agricultural sector. Here is a quote from his press statement about the decision "We can use the funds taken to complete the last of my planned infrastructure projects, without taxing you amazing people. Don't worry it will all balance itself out in the end."

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
I'm a member of the Angel's Alliance! Are you?

Automaticon
Civilian

Founded: Jul 21, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Automaticon » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:41 pm

“I have met so many ignorant leaders, but Wells is just extremely annoying even for my people’s standards.”
- Reg

Teutonican Empire
Secretary

Corporate Police State

Postby Teutonican Empire » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:44 pm

Fallen Albali wrote:"You're probably right. But you should know by now that I don't give two shits about your opinion. Shouldn't you be starring in a hentai film somewhere, what with the tentacles on your head?"
- Amaki

/lol skip me pls

"If we're going to appeal to the gross desires of Earthlings, then you're not exactly doing well in that last sense either, sweetie."
/skip
Overview Leader Anthem

The Imperial Reach
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Reach » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:32 pm

Automaticon wrote:“I have met so many ignorant leaders, but Wells is just extremely annoying even for my people’s standards.”
- Reg

"I don't trust him, or any of his 'kind' for that matter. They've given me no reason to so far." - Empress Kallistrate VIII

My F7 Policy

S i t k a
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:56 pm

"While it's somewhat strange that she'd be immediately so distrustful toward Prince Reg, I have no real reason to dislike the Empress. Indeed, I find myself quite supportive of her, given her nation's situation."
- President Larisa Anndrasdan
The United Settlements of Sitka - the land of friendly vampires, camaraderie, and cloudberry pie
A small corner of the world in 1872. Set in the world of the video game 80 Days, with supernatural beings mixed in. Several factbooks need to be redone.
I'm socially awkward sometimes, and bad at keeping up with things due to life's hecticness, so I might not always be the best at roleplays etc.
The Times: Englishman Phileas Fogg departs London, having bet £20,000 that he can circumnavigate the globe in 80 days.
Local News: Karl Marx visits Sitka, is "impressed".

Ask questions about this strange place! ---- Make the Ram's Head Saloon great again!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7