NATION

PASSWORD

Your opinion on a interesting fact about the AN (II)

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Metamen
Secretary

Founded: Nov 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Metamen » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:50 am

Wawakanatote wrote:
Hazukenia wrote:
Four Chairmen having their own doctrine? HAzuken had his own doctrine!

If you take a look at one of my factbooks, you can see that when he was 51, Hazuken bore an uncanny similarity to Stephen Hillenburg. For some reason that was the last public image of him.

:( There was so much information there... :o Could you really not think of anything better? :( //skip//

"Welcome to My World. Feel My Pain. Join me in my corner. We have tissues... for everything you can think of... Life is Pain. All is Worldbuilding for people that might not bother to read it but we do it anyway because doing anything that can be done in half measures is not worth doing at all. I'll place an opinion for you anyway."

-OOC

"Despite maintaining different names, I can't help but feel the middle two ideologies conflict greatly with the first. How did the administrations after the first suddenly begin stretching back into capitalism when this would run counter to the original's beliefs? The second administration's belief so easily spin corporatism into government?

Corporations are often demonized by popular media (despite popular media often also being a corporation as well but of course no one pays attention to that, but anyone who spends more time observing the corporations that aren't committing crimes against mother nature in the classifieds knows that the management of a corporation aren't all-consuming mustache-twirling villains. However, when you place a corporation's structure and government powers together...

It defaults."

-Imperator Ordea

Valentine Z: "Your problem is not the heat death of the Universe (honestly no one can actually calculate how long it will take a Universe to die naturally because something is always trying to kill it ahead of time in the first place be it Eldritch Gods who sneezed too hard, or Aliens from beyond come to bring about the apocalypse). Your problem is how you are approaching this problem. Placing the entirety of your peoples in a singular containment vessel is honestly not the wisest of decisions no matter how safeguarded the vessel is.

My suggestion?

Go to another Universe. We did it and so can you!

Albeit the Circumstances of us abandoning our original Universe were forced... We'd rather not talk about it. Also, the Technology used is more or less going to probably try and summon somethings from our past we'd rather not go over. Also going to be honest... a lot of other Universes got screwed over by the piece of tech that was used, for example, Mars is now the closest planet to our Sun that is now Blue and may or may not be a Dragon Egg... we really don't want to find out..."

-Imperator Ordea

"Gonna post this here again... cause I really like it."

-OOC

STERN-G772 Republic Pattern Light Assault Rifle

Specifications:

Mass: 42 kg (92.5 lbs) {not including magazine}/ 47.6 kg (104.9 lbs) {including magazine}
Length: 41.5 in
Munition Type: 14.5 x 114 mm
Munition Performance (Energy): 3,408,000 lbf FT (4620627.568 J)
Munition Performance (Weight): 80 g (.08 kg)
Munition Performance (Velocity): 2,500 m/s
Magazine Capacity: 70 rounds
ROF: 720 - 800 RPM
Muzzle Velocity: 860 m/s
Effective Firing Range: point target 6,800 m / area target 7,350 m
Feed System: G11916 Hammer SP. Mag

Biography: The STERN Assault Rifle Line is considered one of the most reliable weaponry families across the Universe for this specific class of weapon. Their weaponry is highly versatile and parts are generic enough that literally any form of attachment may be utilized on any pattern of weaponry designed by the STERN organization. Following that STERN weapons over periods of times have been adapted to fit individual galactic power needs, creating a mass collection of different patterns.

The Republic Pattern is one of the more advanced patterns of the STERN line. Usually, the storage systems of the STERN are not adapted to carry Anti-Matter (AM) tipped munitions, especially when said munitions are explosive. This is mostly due to the fact that most Galactic Powers are not as capable in the Arcane as they are in Science. Applications of miniature concentrated Mana Barriers, as well as Magnetic Barriers, contain the Anti-Matter Warheads attached to each bullet. Following that each 14.5 X 114 mm shell is forged out of Adamantium II, alongside the Anti-Matter Tip, they are also packed with a low-density mana bomb that is triggered once the Anti-Matter Warhead makes contact with a solid surface. Towards non-living matter the mana bomb is little more different than an average explosive round, however when coming into contact with biological matter mana becomes extremely toxic causing rapid cell death to the area the initial round makes contact with and anything else that comes into contact with the explosion.

Each round is also capable of a limited amount of course correction. A miniature guidance system exists within each Anti-Matter Warhead that is activated when launched. The Guidance System will immediately log each and every millisecond of movement it makes once it's left the barrel of the rifle. Unless the Target enemy remains stationary, the Guidance System will calculate possible movement patterns that the Target will attempt to take based off of environment information fed to it via the visuals provided by the Troopers own linked helmet and eyes as well as samples taken via armor bound science kits. Then the guidance system will utilize the magnetic barriers and propellant tanks within each round to try and lead each round into an intercepting path. The propellant and magnetic barriers can turn each bullet approximately 2 inches away from the path in which it would have taken had it follow normal bullet conventions.

If the bullet misses then information about the enemies agility is fed back to the computer memory of the STERN and future bullets sent the way of the enemy will become increasingly more accurate as more information is gathered.

The STERN-G772 Onboard Computer performance clocks in at approximately 25 Petaflops or 25,000 Trillion Calculations Per Second. It interfaces with allied STERN-G772 Computers as well as with other friendly weaponry within the specifications that the user sets. The Computer with its shared access to other friendly informants can share information gathered on enemy movement abilities as well as environmental data gathered via their connection with each other, it will in turn also receive data from other friendly units.

Alongside that, the Republic Pattern can be tuned from its standard fully automatic setting to semi-automatic or three round burst for increased accuracy and better control on the recoil, three round burst is generally the most favored setting among veterans, but semi-automatic or fully automatic is usually the most optimal setting for most combat situations.
Last edited by Metamen on Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Other Worlds: *Exist*
Republic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNxPVj0hejg
OOC: "Remember, if you lower your standards just enough to reach the very center of the planet... the Universe still finds away to disappoint you. That's why we should stop having standards."
Please Note that this Nation does NOT use NS stats.

Hazukenia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hazukenia » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:55 am

Wow. So technologically advanced!!

Because of its isolation from the rest of the world, the agglutinative Hazuic language family is so small (three members) that the separate langauges can be considered dialects of each other.
OOC: I want some free speech yet I also want order
Hail Hazuken! Long may his legacy live! Hazuken nioh! K'nea zijow tagallam ino!
This nation was based on several autocracies and a few democracies. NS stats are not representative of my actual views as they are the work of Jonoj!
Likes to laze around in Forum 7
The Hakuzens' Paper
JONOJ, THE DEVIL DIES IN ENDGAME

Inkopolitia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Inkopolitia » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:09 am

It remembers me of the CERN.

Edit: Damnit. Ninja'd!

That language is dying goddamnit, save it.

In 1843, after the Kingdom of Peru surrendered, letters of Leopoldo I (King of Peru at that moment) explicitly stating how he'd rape Inkling women before shooting them in the head and then exterminating every Inkling were confiscated. This enraged the Inkling populace at the time. The treaty of Inkopolis involved complete Economic and Political Peruvian dependence on Inkopolitia, Simona Ito (Dictatoress at the time) having a say in Peruvian affairs and other things. Leopoldo I was executed via public inking (Inkling Ink is corrossive to humans and can cause 3rd degree burns) in the middle of Inkopolis Square shortly after the treaty was signed. Leopoldo was replaced with an Inkling-friendly Human as the King of Peru.
Last edited by Inkopolitia on Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
squid
female who is (unapologetically) in love with females ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5.75, -5.33

Metamen
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Metamen » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:46 am

"Well, that got dark. Like damn impressive way to stray away from the original premise... but Jesus."

How fast is a Republic Trooper?

The Average Republic Trooper can with ease achieve speeds of approximately 4 km/s or 8947.75 mph and when straining themselves may achieve 7.5 km/s or 16,777 mph. The Slowest of Republic Troopers can with ease achieve speeds of approximately 2.8 km/s or 6,263.42 mph, straining themselves they can achieve speeds of 5.5 km/s or 12,303.1 mph. The Fastest of Republic Troopers can with ease achieve speeds of 7.2 km/s or 16,105.9 mph straining themselves they can achieve speeds of 11.2 km/s or 25053.69 mph
OOC: "Remember, if you lower your standards just enough to reach the very center of the planet... the Universe still finds away to disappoint you. That's why we should stop having standards."

The New Panem State
Political Columnist

Founded: May 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Panem State » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:47 am

Inkopolitia wrote:It remembers me of the CERN.

Edit: Damnit. Ninja'd!

That language is dying goddamnit, save it.

In 1843, after the Kingdom of Peru surrendered, letters of Leopoldo I (King of Peru at that moment) explicitly stating how he'd rape Inkling women before shooting them in the head and then exterminating every Inkling were confiscated. This enraged the Inkling populace at the time. The treaty of Inkopolis involved complete Economic and Political Peruvian dependence on Inkopolitia, Simona Ito (Dictatoress at the time) having a say in Peruvian affairs and other things. Leopoldo I was executed via public inking (Inkling Ink is corrossive to humans and can cause 3rd degree burns) in the middle of Inkopolis Square shortly after the treaty was signed. Leopoldo was replaced with an Inkling-friendly Human as the King of Peru.

rip in pieces peru
conquered by squids
AN
ROLLIN AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND

When Panem occupies a country, so long as the objectives of the occupation are satisfactorily carried out, the Peacekeepers responsible for it are essentially permitted to do what they please within the occupation zone.
Last edited by The New Panem State on Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Ideas are much more dangerous than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?"
THE HORN OF PLENTY OVERFLOWS!
Stand with us, all of us, together as one, today, tomorrow, and forever! Hail Panem!

Hazukenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Hazukenia » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:50 am

Interesting. Are they allowed to participate in the Hunger Games?

Hazukenia has outlawed most books published by famous authors, including Orwell, Rowling, Lewis and Carroll all for "safety" reasons
This nation was based on several autocracies and a few democracies. NS stats are not representative of my actual views as they are the work of Jonoj!
The Hakuzens' Paper

Metamen
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Metamen » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:57 am

The New Panem State wrote:AN
ROLLIN AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND

"Actually the Speed of Sound is 343 m/s which translates to 767.269 mph. So your significantly undercutting the speed of my troops."

-OOC

/skip

Federal Spanish States
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 19, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Federal Spanish States » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:04 am

Interesting. We should consider adopting that policy ourselves.

The FSS is known for severely punishing organizers of "more civil rights" protesters, with atleast 30 years of prison. Anybody found to be participating in them gets a fine of 3 thousand pesetas. If they're found to be participating in more, they're thrown for atleast 5 years in jail.
Yesn't signature.
The consequences of the creation of NSG have been disastrous for NS as a whole. NSG Delenda Est.
Apparently, the guy who coined the term "Drewpocalypse". No longer active on this account, has moved on to Foehn Paramilitary Regions.
- Yesn't is the only legal way to say no. Change my mind.
- You ever mod your nation's flag into a game just for a dumb idea? Yeah...
- The Spanish keyboard layout is underrated.
- henlo.
- How to avoid getting summerposted on F7

The Underestimated Ones
Attaché

Founded: Apr 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Underestimated Ones » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:08 am

Nice

This empire's law is controlled by the dictator
Imma normal boii, with normal boii's interests.
WE DO NOT USE NS STATS (mostly)
A 1.5 power civilization, according to this index.
YEET-----> Being a 10/10 Nation According to DGES
National Anthem: DEMONITIZED (Also RIP)
Military Anthem: XD LOL
Factbook: ~Snip~

Hazukenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Hazukenia » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:12 am

Strange. This applies to Hazukenia itself!

Although Pawal Ergilles has been installed as Capong Hazuken, he will wait until 31 March for his "coronation" as per tradition. After the 12th day of mourning of the highest chief, an additional seven days of preparation has to be observed to make the coronation lavish as the royals
The Hakuzens' Paper

Erusean Kingdom
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Erusean Kingdom » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:13 am

Okay, Fuhrerprinzip, lovely. Haven't seen that before, no sirree.

AN: Huh. So the old man finally kicked the bucket and bought the farm in the sky. Funny how he's celebrated and mourned like a monarch, but I should expect nothing less, I suppose.
Because the last response was bad, I'm putting this through one more time.

The Erusean government and armed forces are essentially divided into two separate and competing factions, the Bastions and the Monarchiens, which are conservative and radical respectively. They both have the same goal in mind, this being the domination of Usea (the continent on which Erusea resides), repelling the influence of the world's two superpowers Osea and Yuktobania, and the establishment of Erusea as a new world power.

However, the two factions have different strategies on how to achieve these objectives. The Bastions believe that Erusea's best bet is a slow and steady campaign of economic warfare and diplomatic maneuvering to bring its Usean neighbors under its influence, leveraging Erusea's position as the continent's foremost economic power to good use and the lessons it learned the hard way when it tried and just barely failed to conquer the continent by force several decades ago in the Usean Continental War. They still believe in pursuing a strong military, and the disunity and instability of its eastern neighbors has barely changed since the last war with most of them now utterly reliant on foreign support more than ever to keep their governments afloat, however they seek to avoid the high human and monetary cost of war against the rest of the continent and the risk of foreign intervention. This faction is mostly composed of the Erusean military's old guard, namely the monarchist generals who overthrew the fascist regime when the Continental War had finally turned against them. They hope to avoid the devastation of a new Continental War, knowing full well that the Kingdom might not survive another.

The Monarchiens, on the other hand, take the opposite approach and believe that a swift, decisive strike against both meddling foreign powers and Erusea's weak eastern neighbors will cement the Kingdom's dominance on the mainland, restore the nation's lost glory, and reverse its humiliating defeat at the hands of the Allies decades ago. They also favor new military doctrines, specifically the propagation of artificial intelligence and autonomous drones for use in all branches of the armed forces. The Monarchiens are composed mostly of young officers, third positionists, and sympathizers to the fascist regime that was brought down in the last war. It is rumored that they are also supported in the shadows by the Principality of Belka, a similarly historically aggressive power on the Osean continent an ocean away known for its mastery of advanced technology and warfare, and its resentment of its loss of territory following the collapse of its empire in the late 20th century and the devastating Belkan War. They seek to give Erusea her place in the sun, knowing that she will otherwise be swallowed up by the capitalistic imperialists in the West or by the godless communists in the East in due time.
Last edited by Erusean Kingdom on Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Federal Kingdom of Erusea"Vérité sans peur!"
National Factbooks | Tech Level: Post Modern | Civilization Level: 16
A proud kingdom in western Usea, led by the righteous King Jean Louis V. A historical imperial power and aggressor marred by years of war and refugee crises brought on by the Ulysses Disaster, Erusea has slowly begun to reassert herself on the world stage in a time of rising global tensions, militarism, and a new cold war.

Le Moniteur Royale: The Osean Federation begins the final phases of construction of the International Space Elevator in Selatapura, Gunther Bay, in what was formerly Erusean territory, prompting outrage from native Eruseans and the Erusean government.

Hazukenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Hazukenia » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:21 am

Erusean Kingdom wrote:AN: Huh. So the old man finally kicked the bucket and bought the farm in the sky. Funny how he's celebrated and mourned like a monarch, but I should expect nothing less, I suppose.

Or rather, terrorising already terrorised souls in the dictatorship in the sky
/skip
Last edited by Hazukenia on Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Hakuzens' Paper

Inkopolitia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Inkopolitia » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:28 am

Metamen wrote:"Well, that got dark. Like damn impressive way to stray away from the original premise... but Jesus."

How fast is a Republic Trooper?

The Average Republic Trooper can with ease achieve speeds of approximately 4 km/s or 8947.75 mph and when straining themselves may achieve 7.5 km/s or 16,777 mph. The Slowest of Republic Troopers can with ease achieve speeds of approximately 2.8 km/s or 6,263.42 mph, straining themselves they can achieve speeds of 5.5 km/s or 12,303.1 mph. The Fastest of Republic Troopers can with ease achieve speeds of 7.2 km/s or 16,105.9 mph straining themselves they can achieve speeds of 11.2 km/s or 25053.69 mph

Trust me, my nation gets way, waaaaaay darker than this. I won't go into detail, though. /skip
squid
female who is (unapologetically) in love with females ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5.75, -5.33

The Great-German Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great-German Empire » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:33 am

Now, I don't appreciate you judging my responses as 'bad', but I'll go into more detail because it is a cool factoid.

It seems that the two major factions that control Erusea's government are very similar overall, one is just less subtle than the other. I'm surprised by the lack of a faction that prefers isolationism in Erusea's own territory: That would be a very realistic and not to mention easy to maintain policy and strategy, especially considering many countries long their entire existence just not to be anybody's subjects. I also wonder if the nation's population, which supposedly has some say in their government (hence constitutional monarchy) are as zealous about continental domination as the government is.

German referenda take place every three months, with a ballot typically having a variety of questions on it. You don't have to answer each for the ballot to be valid, only the ones you wish to. Apart from constitutional amendments, a referendum can enact any kind of law or policy, and it can then only be removed with a 2/3 Reichstag majority. With local referenda also existing in most federal states and with two General Elections last year due to an unstable situation in the Reichstag, Germans are voting more often than they ever have in the past.
IC Name: Empire of Germany
Just your friendly neighborhood Weltmacht. Und Doch Gang | NS Stats are not used. Q&A if you need it!
Pro/Anti, 8Values and other tests: Here
Unapologetic libertarian populist monarchism

Vossische Zeitung: The Chancellor, Baron Hartmann, announced in a rally that he will 'work tirelessly against the formation of a society of control' | Hungary edges out Germany 4-3 in Euro Cup final; Kaiser personally congratulates Hungarians for an 'exceptional' game | According to survey, 73% of Germans oppose an introduction of speed limits on major Autobahns

Erusean Kingdom
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Erusean Kingdom » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:38 am

The Great-German Empire wrote:Now, I don't appreciate you judging my responses as 'bad', but I'll go into more detail because it is a cool factoid.

It seems that the two major factions that control Erusea's government are very similar overall, one is just less subtle than the other. I'm surprised by the lack of a faction that prefers isolationism in Erusea's own territory: That would be a very realistic and not to mention easy to maintain policy and strategy, especially considering many countries long their entire existence just not to be anybody's subjects. I also wonder if the nation's population, which supposedly has some say in their government (hence constitutional monarchy) are as zealous about continental domination as the government is.

Not at all referring to you, I was referring to Amenria.
/skip
The Federal Kingdom of Erusea"Vérité sans peur!"
National Factbooks | Tech Level: Post Modern | Civilization Level: 16
A proud kingdom in western Usea, led by the righteous King Jean Louis V. A historical imperial power and aggressor marred by years of war and refugee crises brought on by the Ulysses Disaster, Erusea has slowly begun to reassert herself on the world stage in a time of rising global tensions, militarism, and a new cold war.

Le Moniteur Royale: The Osean Federation begins the final phases of construction of the International Space Elevator in Selatapura, Gunther Bay, in what was formerly Erusean territory, prompting outrage from native Eruseans and the Erusean government.

Athralia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Athralia » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:51 am

The Great-German Empire wrote:German referenda take place every three months, with a ballot typically having a variety of questions on it. You don't have to answer each for the ballot to be valid, only the ones you wish to. Apart from constitutional amendments, a referendum can enact any kind of law or policy, and it can then only be removed with a 2/3 Reichstag majority. With local referenda also existing in most federal states and with two General Elections last year due to an unstable situation in the Reichstag, Germans are voting more often than they ever have in the past.

This form of semi-direct democracy is a great way to get more people involved in the political process, and creates a more politically aware population. Arguably, it makes one's democracy more legitimate.

Athralians and humans appear at first glance to be remarkably similar to one another despite having evolved separately many light years apart, although the prominent pair of horns that adorn the heads of the Athralians are perhaps the most striking difference between the two sentient species. Composed primarily of a keratin-like substance, these incredibly strong horns are products of the evolution of the Athralians, and although they are no longer used to defend territory or to establish an Athralian's dominance over her tribe, they continue to assist with heat dissipation and the regulation of body temperature, and are still a somewhat important aspect with regards to Athralian courtship. Another byproduct of their evolution, this time owing to their aquatic roots, would be the two pairs of prehensile tendrils that can be found behind an Athralians ears. These tendrils, coupled with their horns and skin colour, has seen Athralians subject to much mockery at the hands of humans, with some calling them "space-goats", "squid-goats", "blueberries", or even "smurfs".
THE ATHRALIAN CONFEDERATION
Liliya Vakara, Lady Protector of the Athralian Confederation An Overview of the Athralian Confederation The Ideology of Athralia The Athralian Navy and Marine Corps Forum Surveys
This nation is still very much a work in progress, so if you have any questions or spot any errors or inconsistencies in my factbooks, please do not hesitate to let me know

NS STATS ARE NOT USED

New Wolvers
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 26, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Wolvers » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:59 am

Athralia wrote:
The Great-German Empire wrote:German referenda take place every three months, with a ballot typically having a variety of questions on it. You don't have to answer each for the ballot to be valid, only the ones you wish to. Apart from constitutional amendments, a referendum can enact any kind of law or policy, and it can then only be removed with a 2/3 Reichstag majority. With local referenda also existing in most federal states and with two General Elections last year due to an unstable situation in the Reichstag, Germans are voting more often than they ever have in the past.

This form of semi-direct democracy is a great way to get more people involved in the political process, and creates a more politically aware population. Arguably, it makes one's democracy more legitimate.

Athralians and humans appear at first glance to be remarkably similar to one another despite having evolved separately many light years apart, although the prominent pair of horns that adorn the heads of the Athralians are perhaps the most striking difference between the two sentient species. Composed primarily of a keratin-like substance, these incredibly strong horns are products of the evolution of the Athralians, and although they are no longer used to defend territory or to establish an Athralian's dominance over her tribe, they continue to assist with heat dissipation and the regulation of body temperature, and are still a somewhat important aspect with regards to Athralian courtship. Another byproduct of their evolution, this time owing to their aquatic roots, would be the two pairs of prehensile tendrils that can be found behind an Athralians ears. These tendrils, coupled with their horns and skin colour, has seen Athralians subject to much mockery at the hands of humans, with some calling them "space-goats", "squid-goats", "blueberries", or even "smurfs".

So there's no discrimination despite this? Also, they look good, and is interesting that they used horns for defence.

The OmniBot brand of robots, which now are for the most part citizens of New Wolvers, are still produced to this day as normal working robots.
Infact, is not unusual to see that an AI citizen who was built as an Omnibot and developed a conscience buys another Omnibot which hasn;t developed a conscience and didn't passed Turing tests, usually resulting in comedy situations if a sentient one is with the not sentient one.
This however proved to be a security breach, with a band of bank robbers employing OmniBots similar to themselves, usually disguising non-sentient ones as the originals.
Is for this reason that every AI citizen who gained conscience gets their serial mark removed, along with several other AI costumes in which the AI will wish to switch body to a purposely built exoskeleton.
II Wiki page of the Nation
Embassy Program (closed)
NS Stats are Russian propaganda
NWFNews 24 (not active) | I make designs only when in mood
Currently set in: Present days with FT stuff.
ΘΔ Nonhuman!

Wawakanatote
Envoy

Founded: Feb 19, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Wawakanatote » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:59 pm

Damn, technology is getting complicated. Maybe the primitivists were right.

Nah, that can't be right.

Well, anyways, the technology does prove to be fantastic and it's nice to see the necessary improvements of to them in order to restrict crimes like that bank-robbery.

Roaldin Amundsven, leader of the Wawakanise Revolution of 1917 and first Chairman of the Council of Democrats in 1920, was originally named "Valentin Nikitovich Roaldinev" whose parents were Nikita and Nessia Roaldinev. He didn't adopt the name "Amundsven" until 1895 when a close friend of his, Katja Amundsven, died of tuberculosis.
OOC Factbook
Pro: Marxism-Leninism
Anti: Capitalism, Fascism
We do not exist under communism, but under the
primary stage of socialist development (nep/state capitalism)
Please adjust accordingly
Full Nation Name: Supranational Union of Socialist Republics
Government: Federal Intergovernmental P&E Union
Political Leaders: C.Song Liyuan, V.C.Lev Bronshtein
National Anthem: "Hymn of the Union"
"Seek Truth From Facts!"- Deng Xiaoping, Chairman of the Central Advisory Commission
"Peace, Equality, Unity" | "Мир, равенство, единство" | "和平,平等,团结"

For more information go to: Our National Factbook

Take NS stats with a grain of salt

Sasseny
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sasseny » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:11 pm

Why would he adopt the name though? I can understand doing some things in his late friend’s honour, but changing one’s family name doesn’t make much sense.
The priesthood of Sasseny’s main religion isn’t centralised like most monarchal religions. It’s actually quite decentralised with a variety of sects. The "main" sect is the one headed by the crown and its chosen priests.
|| Sasenisk Grautþeudōm ||

Wawakanatote
Envoy

Postby Wawakanatote » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:14 pm

Sasseny wrote:Why would he adopt the name though? I can understand doing some things in his late friend’s honour, but changing one’s family name doesn’t make much sense.
The priesthood of Sasseny’s main religion isn’t centralised like most monarchal religions. It’s actually quite decentralised with a variety of sects. The "main" sect is the one headed by the crown and its chosen priests.

The name also became apart of his political alias to protect his family from the Tsar because of his political activity //skip//
Last edited by Wawakanatote on Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OOC Factbook
"Seek Truth From Facts!"- Deng Xiaoping, Chairman of the Central Advisory Commission

Five Nations
Attaché

Founded: Oct 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Five Nations » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:15 pm

"Sect? Monarchic? OM*G!!!"

In PCoFN people can be resurgent except criminals.
Last edited by Five Nations on Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current date: 3rd of July 2981.
News: Bulgarians became the second biggest ethnic group in the People's Commonwealth of The Five Nations and overtook the Koreans.
True policies of my state. I don't use NS Policies.
Radio Kepler 22-b

Federal Spanish States
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 19, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Federal Spanish States » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:17 pm

But... why? It'd only be useful for people that suicided...

Although Galician separatism was one of the FSS' biggest threats, it's now a minor movement, due to the amount of money the FSS have spent on improving Law Enforcement.
Yesn't signature.
The consequences of the creation of NSG have been disastrous for NS as a whole. NSG Delenda Est.
Apparently, the guy who coined the term "Drewpocalypse". No longer active on this account, has moved on to Foehn Paramilitary Regions.
- Yesn't is the only legal way to say no. Change my mind.
- You ever mod your nation's flag into a game just for a dumb idea? Yeah...
- The Spanish keyboard layout is underrated.
- henlo.
- How to avoid getting summerposted on F7

North German Realm
Senator

Founded: Jan 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby North German Realm » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:22 pm

Huh. "Main Religions" (as opposed to Majority Religions) necessitate government support. It's surprising that the crown-headed sect didn't get rid of the other ones at some point.
AN: So... what you mean is, you made them be scared of saying "We don't feel like we belong to Spain" out loud? Brilliant strategy. There's nothing that can go wrong with that at all, no siree.

Prussia annexed all of Denmark's colonies in the second Schleswig war of 1864. These include the Danish Gold Coast (which was in fact not sold to the british Empire in 1850 here) and the Danish West Indies. While Danish Gold Coast would not become an actual colony (as opposed to "a bunch of forts") until later in 1870s when North Germany started colonizing Togoland, Danish West Indies (which included British Virgin Islands in this AU) would be colonized fully just ever since 1860. By 1908 (when the United Caribbean States was formed in Cuba and Hispaniola), this also included Puerto Rico (which was occupied and later annexed in the 1907-8 Caribbean War of Independence). North Germany's policy in this particular colony included full-on ethnic relocation and replacement. Spanish people were exiled from Puerto Rico (primarily to the United States of Colombia), while the Virgin Islands had most of their non-Germanic population relocated to Mittelafrika. When Decolonization started in the Caribbeans (1970) and UCS began swiftly annexing the seceding islands, the three North German islands were unique in that they were almost 90% North German in culture and ethnicity and thus not "Caribbean" enough to be annexed. (The Caribbeans didn't manage to annex Jamaica -Britain- and the Bahamas -America- either, but that's irrelevant) This policy was opposed by the majority of the world, including other colonial empires, including a large minority in the German Legislature that somehow never got the majority they needed to rescind it.
Last edited by North German Realm on Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
-----------------
-----------------
-----------------
North German Confederation
NationStates Flag Bracket II - 6th place!

Norddeutscher Bund
Homepage || Overview | Sovereign | Chancellor | Military | Legislature || The World
5 Nov, 2020
Die Morgenpost: "We will reconsider our relationship with Poland" Reichskanzler Lagenmauer says after Polish president protested North German ultimatum that made them restore reproductive freedom. | European Society votes not to persecute Hungary for atrocities committed against Serbs, "Giving a rogue state leave to commit genocide as it sees fit." North German delegate bemoans. | Negotiations still underway in Rome, delegates arguing over the extent of indemnities Turkey might be made to pay, lawful status of Turkish collaborators during occupation of Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Syria.

Kyneland
Envoy

Founded: Apr 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyneland » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:44 pm

Can’t say I’m all too happy about all of that, especially the ethnic displacement and fervent Germanisation. I really don’t trust Germans, Brits, French or really anyone not Scandinavian to do colonialism in a just manner. Granted, I’m probably biased because I dint know enough of Scandinavian atrocities.
The largest community of Kynish speakers and the Kynish culture outside of Kyneland is in Maine, USA. A town of about 500 residents use Kynish on a regular basis and practise their paganistic faith in peace. As their local religious organisation is taxation exempt and most are devout practitioners, it holds a significant amount of influence over the town, but this influence isn’t to the detriment of its residents.

His Majesty has also made multiple trips to the town and has led more than one blót, or pagan ritual/sacrifice.
Last edited by Kyneland on Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blóð ok Bróðurleikr ~ Blood & Brotherhood
Pro: Norse revivalism, pan-Scandinavianism, linguistic purism.
Anti: Abrahamism, multiculturalism, consumerism.

Leader ❚ Q&A ❚ Embassy ❚ The Kynish Language

Wawakanatote
Envoy

Postby Wawakanatote » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:31 pm

That's an interesting development, but why are so many of "your" people in Maine. Did your nation involve itself during the colonization of North America, or was it more of a natural migration over to it? Other than that, it's pretty cool that your King has made trips to Maine every now and again.

Metamen wrote:
Wawakanatote wrote:
:( There was so much information there... :o Could you really not think of anything better? :( //skip//

"Welcome to My World. Feel My Pain. Join me in my corner. We have tissues... for everything you can think of... Life is Pain. All is Worldbuilding for people that might not bother to read it but we do it anyway because doing anything that can be done in half measures is not worth doing at all. I'll place an opinion for you anyway."

-OOC

"Despite maintaining different names, I can't help but feel the middle two ideologies conflict greatly with the first. How did the administrations after the first suddenly begin stretching back into capitalism when this would run counter to the original's beliefs? The second administration's belief so easily spin corporatism into government?

Corporations are often demonized by popular media (despite popular media often also being a corporation as well but of course no one pays attention to that, but anyone who spends more time observing the corporations that aren't committing crimes against mother nature in the classifieds knows that the management of a corporation aren't all-consuming mustache-twirling villains. However, when you place a corporation's structure and government powers together...

It defaults."

-Imperator Ordea

I love the OOC response.

As for the spoiler response, the first ideology listed (Songism) is a reaction to the faults and errors of Morgenism which in and of itself is a reaction to the failures of Salasism. The order I put them in goes from "young to old, top to bottom". The first overall doctrine belongs to Laximism as it is a 20th century ideology while the rest are of the 21st century, and Laximism turned into Romanicism similar to how Stalinism turned into Khrushchevism in the early 1950s.

In a failed assassination attempt of Roaldin Amundsven life, Tsarist officers accidentally killed his wife, Anastasia Romanov (also known as Anastasiya Konstantinivna Twersky), instead in November of 1912. She ultimately died of her injuries later that day and would go on to be martyred by the Democratic Party's Bolshevik Bloc.
Last edited by Wawakanatote on Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Factbook

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives