NATION

PASSWORD

What Party from the AN would you vote for?

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Gandoor
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9378
Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:29 am

None of them, honestly
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently Cure Yell and Hugtan from Hugtto Precure.
I'm female.
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
TGs are welcome

User avatar
Viksberg
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 442
Founded: Aug 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Viksberg » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:31 am

Gandoor Freedom Group
I don't use NS stats!
OOC information LOVEWHOYOUARE~

User avatar
West Micronesia
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 23
Founded: Jun 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby West Micronesia » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:14 am

Social Democratic Party of Viksberg
We use all NS stats except population and tax rate.

This nation supports my IRL views.
Q&A

User avatar
Reich of the New World Order
Diplomat
 
Posts: 564
Founded: Mar 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Reich of the New World Order » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:59 am

National Party

Parties
Archona News:Revolution drill over|| Mandatory terran beating quota increased ||||Terran proccesing factories are being reactivated ||

User avatar
Risvack
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Aug 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Risvack » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:48 pm

Socialist Union

User avatar
Karamiko
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 445
Founded: Mar 17, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Karamiko » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:10 pm

Worker's Group.

Some of our parties

Liberal Party - one of the two major parties, and currently the larger one. It's considered "right-wing" by Antarctic standards, but it is in fact a center-leftist social democratic capitalist party.

Labor Party - The other major party, and the smaller one. It's considered "left-wing" by Antarctic standards, and its members advocate anything from more tightly-restricted capitalism to all-out communism.

Green Party - This is an environmentalist watchdog party which will often side with one of the major parties to protect the environment, although it will sometimes reject both parties' proposals if it feels they do not go far enough in this matter.

Komeito - This is also a watchdog party, this time for the cause of civil libertarianism, open borders, and integrity in government. It often approaches issues the same way the Green Party does, but to protect civil rights, political freedoms, freedom of movement, and government accountability.

Innovation Party - An advocacy party which supports more government subsidization of the IT industry.

Future Party - Another advocacy party, this time prioritizing government funding for education and sometimes advocating changes to the education system that it thinks will make education more effective.
Karamiko - the land of lush pine forests, adorable king penguins, cultural diversity, humanistic religion, friendliness, kindness, baseball, unisex looks, kalanta, and more!
IC name is Antarctica ~ The year is 3020 ~ NS Stats are not used!

User avatar
Pilarcraft
Senator
 
Posts: 3827
Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pilarcraft » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:54 pm

Karamiko wrote:
Some of our parties

Liberal Party - one of the two major parties, and currently the larger one. It's considered "right-wing" by Antarctic standards, but it is in fact a center-leftist social democratic capitalist party.

Labor Party - The other major party, and the smaller one. It's considered "left-wing" by Antarctic standards, and its members advocate anything from more tightly-restricted capitalism to all-out communism.

Green Party - This is an environmentalist watchdog party which will often side with one of the major parties to protect the environment, although it will sometimes reject both parties' proposals if it feels they do not go far enough in this matter.

Komeito - This is also a watchdog party, this time for the cause of civil libertarianism, open borders, and integrity in government. It often approaches issues the same way the Green Party does, but to protect civil rights, political freedoms, freedom of movement, and government accountability.

Innovation Party - An advocacy party which supports more government subsidization of the IT industry.

Future Party - Another advocacy party, this time prioritizing government funding for education and sometimes advocating changes to the education system that it thinks will make education more effective.


Komeito

The Parties in my nation can be found here, here, here, and here
(Sadly, I don't have the overview about the majority of my minor parties, so the last page is kinda incomplete)
The Confederal Alliance of Pilarcraft ✺ That world will cease to be
Led by The Triumvirate.
OOC | Military | History |Language | Overview | Parties | Q&A | Factbooks
Proud Civic Persian Nationalist
B.P.D.: Dossier on parallel home-worlds released, will be updated regularly to include more encountered in the Convergence.

User avatar
Teienshi
Secretary
 
Posts: 31
Founded: May 21, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Teienshi » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:09 pm

Pilarcraft wrote:
Karamiko wrote:
Some of our parties

Liberal Party - one of the two major parties, and currently the larger one. It's considered "right-wing" by Antarctic standards, but it is in fact a center-leftist social democratic capitalist party.

Labor Party - The other major party, and the smaller one. It's considered "left-wing" by Antarctic standards, and its members advocate anything from more tightly-restricted capitalism to all-out communism.

Green Party - This is an environmentalist watchdog party which will often side with one of the major parties to protect the environment, although it will sometimes reject both parties' proposals if it feels they do not go far enough in this matter.

Komeito - This is also a watchdog party, this time for the cause of civil libertarianism, open borders, and integrity in government. It often approaches issues the same way the Green Party does, but to protect civil rights, political freedoms, freedom of movement, and government accountability.

Innovation Party - An advocacy party which supports more government subsidization of the IT industry.

Future Party - Another advocacy party, this time prioritizing government funding for education and sometimes advocating changes to the education system that it thinks will make education more effective.


Komeito

The Parties in my nation can be found here, here, here, and here
(Sadly, I don't have the overview about the majority of my minor parties, so the last page is kinda incomplete)


The Lhotonics seem to be the least of the evils.
We do not use NS Stats, policies, or otherwise. Plesse only judge us by what is in our factbooks.

A maritime city-state and former British colony located in the Sea of Japan. Notable features include a unique Anglo-Japanese culture, a powerhouse economy driven by banking, tourism and trade, strict laws concerning cleanliness and car ownership, and Swiss-style direct democracy.



Same person as The-Chinese-Federation, though keep in mind they take place in separate continuities.

User avatar
Omakhandia
Envoy
 
Posts: 231
Founded: Jun 05, 2017
Anarchy

Postby Omakhandia » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:25 pm

The Party for Liberty sounds wonderful.
Don't copy+paste this into your signature. Come up with something original. Be an individual.

Pro: Capitalism, free speech, libertarianism, classical liberalism, secular humanism, gun rights, real feminism, religious freedom, choice, centrism, free trade.
Anti: Corruption, fascism, communism, vegans, far-left socialism, the alt-left and alt-right, religious fundamentalism, authoritarianism, collectivism.


In my spare time I admin for a movie discussion site. Drop by if you're interested!

User avatar
Viksberg
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 442
Founded: Aug 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Viksberg » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:38 pm

Statist Party
I don't use NS stats!
OOC information LOVEWHOYOUARE~

User avatar
East Angria
Envoy
 
Posts: 216
Founded: May 15, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby East Angria » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:35 am

The Communist Party. But if they're authoritarians, maybe for the Progressive Party.
the People of East Angria, a.k.a. the Anarchist Commune of Sassony a free territory covering most of the Low Countries, northern and western Germany, and continental Denmark, with a distinct social anarchist, pacifist, and solarpunk vibe.
This nation uses all Nation States stats except where it doesn't make sense. See our Factbook for more information.

User avatar
Jankau-Helmutsberg
Envoy
 
Posts: 229
Founded: Aug 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jankau-Helmutsberg » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:05 am

OOC: hadn't this thread disappeared for a day or two?

@East Angria
I'm going full-on suburban dad and voting Conservative People's!
Positive, organicist nationalism, souverainism, tough love, ordoliberal capitalism, environmental conservation, presidentialism, IRV/STV.
NS' semi-resident Polish Catholic half-standard. European flag-bearer for imperial units. More?

User avatar
Auzkhia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 27792
Founded: Mar 11, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Auzkhia » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:00 am

Popular left, maybe Cooperative Party. Might depend on local representative.

Imperial Parties are in here

User avatar
Freed Lymonia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 360
Founded: Mar 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Freed Lymonia » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:22 am

probobly the pirate party or independants

our ruling part: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=fre ... /id=878398

the other parties: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=fre ... /id=883366
Doobengert wrote:*hic*
lots of people died
*cough and then hiccup, then drinks more out of his empty bottle*
war
*hiccup*
more war
Boom, Lymonia
-Asheyin, More drunk than he should be
We don't use NS stats unless they'd fit the nation same w/policies
Our National Anthem
here is a few songs that would give the vibe of our nation: General vibe 1 Genera vibe 2| Morales | Military (just replace America with Lymonia) | Culture

"We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free."
-Reagan

#NotAllFlubals. Put this in your sig if you know not all Flubals get into car accidents

User avatar
Bienenhalde
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5426
Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bienenhalde » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:39 am

Lymonian Religious Party
Bienenhalde (mostly) represents my real political views.
https://8values.github.io/results.html?e=75.6&d=68.6&g=38.8&s=45.2
OOC:
[*]Age: 24 [*]Pennsylvania Dutch [*]ELCA Lutheran [*]Male [*]Bisexual - leaning towards gay [*]Independent [*]Sinophile-Japanophile [*]Monarchist [*]Has Asperger's

User avatar
Kirislavia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 484
Founded: Feb 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kirislavia » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:59 am

Christian Socialist League
The Federative Republic of Kirislavia"Solidarity forever!"
Factbooks | OOC Info | Current Year: 1988

Head of Government: Zinaida Chernobrovina, PM ★ Head of State: Nadezhda Pasichnyk, Premier

User avatar
South Callahen
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Jul 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby South Callahen » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:04 am

SDP
Gay for Macron! | Pretentious Neoliberal | Evidence Based Policy | Atlantacist | Supranationalism | Logic > Idealism
Pro-Israel, Pro-NATO, Pro-EU, Pro-Life Ownership, Pro-LGBT, Refugees Welcome

User avatar
Freed Lymonia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 360
Founded: Mar 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Freed Lymonia » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:08 am

Republic movement, national party, or union party. They all see my vote potentially, but I'd have to live there to really get them.
Doobengert wrote:*hic*
lots of people died
*cough and then hiccup, then drinks more out of his empty bottle*
war
*hiccup*
more war
Boom, Lymonia
-Asheyin, More drunk than he should be
We don't use NS stats unless they'd fit the nation same w/policies
Our National Anthem
here is a few songs that would give the vibe of our nation: General vibe 1 Genera vibe 2| Morales | Military (just replace America with Lymonia) | Culture

"We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free."
-Reagan

#NotAllFlubals. Put this in your sig if you know not all Flubals get into car accidents

User avatar
Reich of the New World Order
Diplomat
 
Posts: 564
Founded: Mar 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Reich of the New World Order » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:32 am

Lymonian Business Associates


Parties
Archona News:Revolution drill over|| Mandatory terran beating quota increased ||||Terran proccesing factories are being reactivated ||

User avatar
Viksberg
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 442
Founded: Aug 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Viksberg » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:34 am

Scrin State Party
I don't use NS stats!
OOC information LOVEWHOYOUARE~

User avatar
Pilarcraft
Senator
 
Posts: 3827
Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pilarcraft » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:35 am

Progressive Party of Viksberg
The Confederal Alliance of Pilarcraft ✺ That world will cease to be
Led by The Triumvirate.
OOC | Military | History |Language | Overview | Parties | Q&A | Factbooks
Proud Civic Persian Nationalist
B.P.D.: Dossier on parallel home-worlds released, will be updated regularly to include more encountered in the Convergence.

User avatar
Valgora
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6635
Founded: Mar 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Valgora » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:37 am

Viksberg wrote:Scrin State Party


Viksberg's Communist Party

AN: The CEP




Note: due to the way parties work in Valgora, you can put two or more parties as the ones to vote for because a candidate can be in multiple parties.
Last edited by Valgora on Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Libertarian Syndicalist
Not state capitalist

MT+FanT+some PMT
Multi-species.
Current gov't:
Founded 2023
Currently 2027

DISREGARD NS STATS
Link to factbooks-Forum Factbook-Q&A-Embassy
The Reverend Tim
Ordained Dudeist Priest
IRL Me
Luxemburgist/Syndicalist, brony, metalhead
Valgora =+/-IRL views
8 Values

Pro - Socialism/communism, Palestine, space exploration, left libertarianism, BLM, Gun Rights, LGBTQ, Industrial Hemp
Anti - Trump, Hillary, capitalism, authoritarianism, Gun Control, Police, UN, electric cars, Automation of the workforce
Sometimes, I like to think of myself as the Commie version of Dale Gribble.

User avatar
Van Hool Islands
Diplomat
 
Posts: 744
Founded: Nov 12, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Van Hool Islands » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:41 am

Libertarian/Pirate
Last edited by Van Hool Islands on Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anita Chow of the Socialist Party of Banduria
Co-admin of the NS Parliament

User avatar
Freed Lymonia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 360
Founded: Mar 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Freed Lymonia » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:37 am

Democrats
Doobengert wrote:*hic*
lots of people died
*cough and then hiccup, then drinks more out of his empty bottle*
war
*hiccup*
more war
Boom, Lymonia
-Asheyin, More drunk than he should be
We don't use NS stats unless they'd fit the nation same w/policies
Our National Anthem
here is a few songs that would give the vibe of our nation: General vibe 1 Genera vibe 2| Morales | Military (just replace America with Lymonia) | Culture

"We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free."
-Reagan

#NotAllFlubals. Put this in your sig if you know not all Flubals get into car accidents

User avatar
Teienshi
Secretary
 
Posts: 31
Founded: May 21, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Teienshi » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:41 am

Freed Lymonia wrote:Democrats


They're all terrible, but if I had to chooose, I'd go with the Libertarians.
We do not use NS Stats, policies, or otherwise. Plesse only judge us by what is in our factbooks.

A maritime city-state and former British colony located in the Sea of Japan. Notable features include a unique Anglo-Japanese culture, a powerhouse economy driven by banking, tourism and trade, strict laws concerning cleanliness and car ownership, and Swiss-style direct democracy.



Same person as The-Chinese-Federation, though keep in mind they take place in separate continuities.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads