NATION

PASSWORD

Your Tourist's Review of the Above Nation VII

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Meme Man
Civilian

Founded: Jan 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Meme Man » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:06 am

It was gutt, and escape meme man there

- Orang

Uinted Communist of Africa
Minister

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Uinted Communist of Africa » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:11 am

The Meme Man wrote:It was gutt, and escape meme man there

- Orang

"Imagine being stuck in the internet....exactly."---Tourist
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
[_★_] copy and paste. Join the revolution!!!!
( -_- ) My nation does support my political views...deal with it.

"We do not want a single foot of foreign territory; but of our territory we shall not surrender a single inch to anyone." - Joseph Stalin, 1930

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Skyhooked » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:37 am

"Hakuna Matata! We are visiting Uinted Africa! Place, where all tribes obey one chieftain! Chieftain, who took away some individuality, but gave excellent food, water, and freedom from slavery for free! Let's not forget to cheer Carl Marx and Lenin whose philosophy helped to create this place! Here, our black bride marries white groom, and the guests will entertain themselves by hunting all beasts from African big five! Yes, local authorities took our weapons, so we will hunt them, like our ancestors! With spears! Awesome!"-Toastmaster
Last edited by Skyhooked on Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats can be used too.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=300

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: All booze 20% discount.

Refreshing News:
Crusader forces made landfall on Azure Beach 5 star resort. Now, we and our allies gonna kick those wannabe knights right into the sea. Hope they can swim well./ Major Jane will be promoted if she succeeds.

-The Black Sun Empire
Civilian

Founded: Jan 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby -The Black Sun Empire » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:39 am

Skyhooked wrote:"Hakuna Matata! We are visiting Uinted Africa! Place, where all tribes obey one chieftain! Chieftain, who took away some individuality, but gave excellent food and water for free! Here, our black bride marries white groom, and the guests will entertain themselves by hunting all beasts from African big five! Yes, local authorities took our weapons, so we will hunt them, like our ancestors! With spears! Awesome!"-Toastmaster

[Static Gunfire]”Omnic Termination is in progress.......Section 7, Section 9 have been deployed....”
-Peacekeeper Unit
Last edited by -The Black Sun Empire on Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Scientific League
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Scientific League » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:41 am

Really interesting place, would have loved to examine that robo leader of theirs
- Engineer
The Scientific League: Is an international organization whose sole goals are the attainments of scientific and technological knowledge. This nation does not currently use NS stats

Kannadrickium
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickium » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:13 am

"It was like visiting the set of Star Wars. Pretty cool."
- Kannadricken tourist
ANNA KENDRICK IS THE MOST AWESOMEST PERSON IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE
Embassy Program: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=429543
Los Anna International Airport Storefront: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=430158

Karamiko
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 17, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Karamiko » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:16 am

"It was quite pleasant, if a little one-sided!"
- Antarctic tourist, swamped in Anna Kendrick merchandise
Karamiko - the land of lush pine forests, adorable king penguins, cultural diversity, kindness, medical expertise, humanistic religion, baseball, unique fashion styles, and more!
IC name is Antarctica ~ The year is 3019 ~ NS Stats are not used!

Free American Empire-
Envoy

Founded: Oct 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Free American Empire- » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:24 am

''Blegh. Bring me back to home, please.''
American tourist.
I have moved this nation to the Silver Commonwealth, just like Frievolk did with Asmundia, as too many people seemed to confuse the old name with new one.

The Pearlescent Sands
Secretary

Founded: Nov 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Pearlescent Sands » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:25 am

"It was awful. Absolutely, completely awful. I refuse to go back."

- A hylotl tourist
We come in peace!
About me
Early 20s, Female, American

For AN/AL threads...
Do NOT use the "Leader of the Confederation" factbook.

We also don't use NS Stats.
NOTE: This nation just runs my region. It doesn't really participate in the lore. If you're interested in joining up, we have a discord server!
https://discord.gg/z8BDkZ2

Kannadrickium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickium » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:26 am

" I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."
- Kannadricken tourist

Viksberg
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Viksberg » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:28 am

"It was a beautiful nation. They just seem to like Anna Kendrick a bit too much..."
- Viksbergian tourist
I don't use NS stats!
OOC information LOVEWHOYOUARE~

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:51 am

"Good thing I did not criticize the government or the nation back then. I don't like their communist system, and the thought of a nation willingly joining one is very disturbing. Estonia willingly give up their capitalism and freedom to criticize the government, as well as their independence for that commie state. I also visited the UK, and God, it was not that prosperous and more leftist. Then I read the history on both nations and realized what had happened to the UK. I wish the UK will remain the great power it is supposed to be."

- An anti-communist Kendorian tourist
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Free American Empire-
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Free American Empire- » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:11 am

''They are just another social liberals. Negative.''
American tourist.
I have moved this nation to the Silver Commonwealth, just like Frievolk did with Asmundia, as too many people seemed to confuse the old name with new one.

-The Black Sun Empire
Civilian

Founded: Jan 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby -The Black Sun Empire » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:06 am

Free American Empire- wrote:''They are just another social liberals. Negative.''
American tourist.

“From home to home.I took my pleasure of this vacation here, as the meat here was nice and fatty for a ghoul like me to appreciate.”
-Ghoul

Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Uinted Communist of Africa » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:09 am

-The Black Sun Empire wrote:
Free American Empire- wrote:''They are just another social liberals. Negative.''
American tourist.

“From home to home.I took my pleasure of this vacation here, as the meat here was nice and fatty for a ghoul like me to appreciate.”
-Ghoul

"This name sounds so familiar....I think it was a crime organization in a Star Wars comic...."---tourist

"We do not want a single foot of foreign territory; but of our territory we shall not surrender a single inch to anyone." - Joseph Stalin, 1930

Free American Empire-
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Free American Empire- » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:20 am

''This place sucks as hell.''
American tourist.

Milintia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Milintia » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:21 am

Free American Empire- wrote:''This place sucks as hell.''
American tourist.

"Ugh. Fascists. Glad the MWP aren't in power back home. Glad I'm even back home."
- Milintian tourist.
Overview
I do not use NS Stats!
A level 16 civilisation, according to this index.
I'm Schrodinger's Nation; I'm both inside and outside of the WA until you pass a resolution.

Skappola
Minister

Founded: May 12, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Skappola » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:26 am

Milintia wrote:
Free American Empire- wrote:''This place sucks as hell.''
American tourist.

"Ugh. Fascists. Glad the MWP aren't in power back home. Glad I'm even back home."
- Milintian tourist.

"Ugh. Fascists. Glad gladitorial fights and hard drugs are legal back home. Glad I'm even back home."
- Skappolan tourist.
Last edited by Skappola on Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Political Compass: Economic: 1.63 Social: -6.72
Political Ideology: Neoliberal Civil Libertarian
I Enjoy: Blues, Paradox Games and Sci-fi

Siberai
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberai » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:41 am

"Too roman. Would not visit again."
- Random Siberian Tourist
NS Name is not IC Name!
NS Stats are NOT used!
IC Name: Notovasian Tsardom
Siberai does NOT represent my views in the slightest.
I am a depressed gaybean

FreedLymonia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby FreedLymonia » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:44 am

"Great scott! it appears ive traveled far into the future... well, as I say, Alyons Y!"-A Lymonian Scientist on vacation
war theme My nation is a copyright strike waiting to happen | McCarthy did nothing wrong
The Armed Republic of Freed Lymonia
Das Freedan Republicarmden Lymonia
Pronunciation: Freed limb own yuh (like yuck without the ck)

Konata + Alex P. Keaton = me
Jonsons Rock wrote:In life they march boldly forwards to the unknown, holding on by their awe and trust of God.

Stanier wrote:The banner basically says "You f*** with us, and that'll be the last thing you'll ever do"

Lymonia summarized entirely by one video

2D waifus are better than 3D THOTS

No NS stats, policies, etc. ISTJ Muh QnA
Ich lebe in der Kansas City von Missouri Reich. Lob sei Gouverneur Eric Greitens! Möge der Bluejay für immer fliegen!

Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Uinted Communist of Africa » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:38 pm

"Day 45 Ive infiltrated the capitalist bastards car industry. I will find out for sure if this is an under cover tank factory instead. My mission is simple blow s**t up....."---Secret agent 1991

Kannadrickium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickium » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:43 pm

"I still find confetti in my clothes after attending that February 11th parade."
- Kannadricken tourist

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Skyhooked » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:05 pm

"I found a small gilded statue of Anna Kendrick in local shop. It would look good on my bar stand."-Bartender
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats can be used too.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=300

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: All booze 20% discount.

Refreshing News:
Crusader forces made landfall on Azure Beach 5 star resort. Now, we and our allies gonna kick those wannabe knights right into the sea. Hope they can swim well./ Major Jane will be promoted if she succeeds.

Free American Empire-
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Free American Empire- » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:12 pm

"Oh my, what a decadence they have got there! People with guns everywhere, smokers and drinkers everywhere, and libertarians everywhere!"
Elder tourist.

FreedLymonia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby FreedLymonia » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:56 pm

Uinted Communist of Africa wrote:"Day 45 Ive infiltrated the capitalist bastards car industry. I will find out for sure if this is an under cover tank factory instead. My mission is simple blow s**t up....."---Secret agent 1991

Undercover? Shoot, most just build tanks openly on the side in exchange for lower tax rates.

AN:

“Well. This isn’t quite the America I remembered.”-Tourist Terroviczky
war theme My nation is a copyright strike waiting to happen | McCarthy did nothing wrong
The Armed Republic of Freed Lymonia
Das Freedan Republicarmden Lymonia
Pronunciation: Freed limb own yuh (like yuck without the ck)

Konata + Alex P. Keaton = me
Jonsons Rock wrote:In life they march boldly forwards to the unknown, holding on by their awe and trust of God.

Stanier wrote:The banner basically says "You f*** with us, and that'll be the last thing you'll ever do"

Lymonia summarized entirely by one video

2D waifus are better than 3D THOTS

No NS stats, policies, etc. ISTJ Muh QnA
Ich lebe in der Kansas City von Missouri Reich. Lob sei Gouverneur Eric Greitens! Möge der Bluejay für immer fliegen!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7