NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v3]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

S i t k a
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:09 pm

Higher Japan wrote:
S i t k a wrote:"As could mine. The bit about becoming a ghost started off as a random detail, but I find that it represents freedom from all the things that worry me in real life. Responsibilities, aging, death... and yet it still allows me to act as an adult and take on responsibilities if I wish to. And on a different - "

A small chunk of the ceiling came crashing down and would have crushed Marty had he not been intangible.

"Hm. That could have been bad. I guess we can discuss this sort of thing later on."

"This body exists purely as a representation of a fleeting dream of the creator." As her soul returned to her body, she returned back to life again while the iron maiden expanded outwards to act as a chair for her. "A fleeting wish of youth, the desire to remain young. As such, his hope and dreams were culminated into this insane body, one that can never die nor age ever again."

"I see. I can understand that. Real life is rather depressing."

He looked around nervously at the walls, and wondered who came up with the stupid 'Fourth Wall' term anyway.
The United Settlements of Sitka - the land of friendly vampires, camaraderie, and cloudberry pie
A small corner of the world in 1872. Set in the world of the video game 80 Days, with supernatural beings mixed in. Several factbooks need to be redone.
I'm socially awkward sometimes, and bad at keeping up with things due to life's hecticness, so I might not always be the best at roleplays etc.
The Times: Englishman Phileas Fogg departs London, having bet £20,000 that he can circumnavigate the globe in 80 days.
Local News: Karl Marx visits Sitka, is "impressed".

Ask questions about this strange place! ---- Make the Ram's Head Saloon great again!

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:16 pm

"These walls are harmless, I Break them all the time." Low chuckles
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:16 pm

"It is rather depressing to live in this body however, for i know that one day we'll all disappear and be forgotten."
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:19 pm

Higher Japan wrote:"It is rather depressing to live in this body however, for i know that one day we'll all disappear and be forgotten."

"Just as the others I suppose."
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

S i t k a
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:21 pm

Low bloods wrote:"These walls are harmless, I Break them all the time." Low chuckles

Marty gives him a high five.

Higher Japan wrote:"It is rather depressing to live in this body however, for i know that one day we'll all disappear and be forgotten."

"That's what I worry about too. No matter what, one day all my thoughts and stories will be gone."

Marty's ears go flat, and he looks depressed. He tries to shake himself out of it.

"Ugh... I didn't come hear to feel depressed about life. Enough of this."

He snaps his fingers, and suddenly the walls are back to normal, and he's sitting a few tables over, happily playing a tune on a harmonica. It's impossible to tell if he remembers any of what just happened or not. He seems almost annoyingly happy.

Stupid kid.
The United Settlements of Sitka - the land of friendly vampires, camaraderie, and cloudberry pie
A small corner of the world in 1872. Set in the world of the video game 80 Days, with supernatural beings mixed in. Several factbooks need to be redone.
I'm socially awkward sometimes, and bad at keeping up with things due to life's hecticness, so I might not always be the best at roleplays etc.
The Times: Englishman Phileas Fogg departs London, having bet £20,000 that he can circumnavigate the globe in 80 days.

Ask questions about this strange place! ---- Make the Ram's Head Saloon great again!

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:33 pm

S i t k a wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"These walls are harmless, I Break them all the time." Low chuckles

Marty gives him a high five.

"That's what I worry about too. No matter what, one day all my thoughts and stories will be gone."

Marty's ears go flat, and he looks depressed. He tries to shake himself out of it.

"Ugh... I didn't come hear to feel depressed about life. Enough of this."

He snaps his fingers, and suddenly the walls are back to normal, and he's sitting a few tables over, happily playing a tune on a harmonica. It's impossible to tell if he remembers any of what just happened or not. He seems almost annoyingly happy.

Stupid kid.

He would receive a mistakes fist bump in return
If you can see us...

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:51 pm

Screaming at the top of her lungs, she holds tightly to the fly away broom as they zoom between the bat wing doors. She lands on her booted feet as the broom appears to 'shake' her off.

"The heck you bring me here for?", she says after blowing out a heavy breath, while pushing her unruly, windblown tangled mess of rainbow colored hair off her face.

Her blue eyes snap fire at the broom that is hovering in front of her, "I don't know anyone here...", she flings her arm around the almost empty place.

Her thin shoulders rise up in a shrug as she turns towards the bar, "ahh well a drink might be best", she strides towards the bar, eyeing the bartender.

"Jack on the rocks, with a side of ice if you please kind sir", she hikes up onto a barstool, her broom coming to rest next to her.

Mister Mouffan, after finishing the glass he was cleaning, gets the woman her drink with some nicely colored rocks in the glass and a side dish of ice.
"Thank ya", she says with a smile, pays for her drink and turns to look around while sipping her drink.
Life is Short ..so play Naked
CoS
Who needs true love as long as you love me truly....

You are now invited to the other side of sanity...it is my home want a tour? :)
Psych Ward # 00002

Great Friend: Old Vester
Daja's: Grim Reaperess, Kitty Cat Claws, Serenity of Ages, Rilli
Son: Steel Talons
GrandDaja: Terintania
Favorite Weapon: Monfrox
My Santy Clawz: Transnapastain
Vampire Sister: Star aka Statt
One and Only Minion: Rebel-topia

S i t k a
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:54 pm

LadyRebels wrote:Screaming at the top of her lungs, she holds tightly to the fly away broom as they zoom between the bat wing doors. She lands on her booted feet as the broom appears to 'shake' her off.

"The heck you bring me here for?", she says after blowing out a heavy breath, while pushing her unruly, windblown tangled mess of rainbow colored hair off her face.

Her blue eyes snap fire at the broom that is hovering in front of her, "I don't know anyone here...", she flings her arm around the almost empty place.

Her thin shoulders rise up in a shrug as she turns towards the bar, "ahh well a drink might be best", she strides towards the bar, eyeing the bartender.

"Jack on the rocks, with a side of ice if you please kind sir", she hikes up onto a barstool, her broom coming to rest next to her.

Mister Mouffan, after finishing the glass he was cleaning, gets the woman her drink with some nicely colored rocks in the glass and a side dish of ice.
"Thank ya", she says with a smile, pays for her drink and turns to look around while sipping her drink.

Today, Marty the ghost kitsune was here. He floated through the doors and looked around.

"Oh, hello! Who are you?"

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:09 pm

"Hello to you as well, I am Constance at this time", she gives the Spirit a small, friendly smile, "and this is...", she narrows her eyes at her broom, " Persephone"

The broom straightens up, gives a small bobble in greeting.

"So who are you, if ya don't mind my asking?"
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

S i t k a
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:12 pm

LadyRebels wrote:"Hello to you as well, I am Constance at this time", she gives the Spirit a small, friendly smile, "and this is...", she narrows her eyes at her broom, " Persephone"

The broom straightens up, gives a small bobble in greeting.

"So who are you, if ya don't mind my asking?"

"My name's Marty Anndrasdan. My adoptive mother's the president of Sitka, in Alaska. My real mother might be an angel or something. I'm not sure."

He seems like an innocent child, but an intelligent one given the large book he has under his arm.

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:17 pm

"Well so far it seems a pleasure to meet you Marty", she takes a sip of her drink, "so what are you reading?", she nods her head towards the book he is holding.
"Would ya care to have a seat?", she gestures to the barstool next to her. Persephone wanders off to a dusty corner and starts to gently sweep.
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

S i t k a
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:19 pm

LadyRebels wrote:"Well so far it seems a pleasure to meet you Marty", she takes a sip of her drink, "so what are you reading?", she nods her head towards the book he is holding.
"Would ya care to have a seat?", she gestures to the barstool next to her. Persephone wanders off to a dusty corner and starts to gently sweep.

"Sure!"

He sits down and puts the book on the bar.

"I found it in the library in Sitka's capitol building. It looks like some ancient tome from Japan, maybe somewhere else. I'm trying to figure out what it's about. It's hard, because some of it seems to be in an entirely unknown language."

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:25 pm

"Unknown or just forgotten?", she asks with a small smile, "sometimes the answers to questions can be found in a more 'Native' environment", she says with a bit of a pondering air to her words. She shakes herself lightly and smiles at Marty, "So what parts have you figured out? Have you had the book long?"
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

S i t k a
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:43 pm

LadyRebels wrote:"Unknown or just forgotten?", she asks with a small smile, "sometimes the answers to questions can be found in a more 'Native' environment", she says with a bit of a pondering air to her words. She shakes herself lightly and smiles at Marty, "So what parts have you figured out? Have you had the book long?"

"I found it last night. Technically, I probably wouldn't be allowed to have it if anyone else knew it was there. From what I do understand, it seems to be an account of Sitka itself. That's certainly surprising, but not as shocking as you may think. I my universe, the Japanese discovered our islands in the 1400s and made a brief, failed attempt to settle there. Sort of like the Vikings and Newfoundland. The really weird thing is this... it's honestly really creepy..."

He turned to a different page. The entire page was taken up by a drawing of a female kitsune with at least 8 tails. http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... 40/cb5.jpg

"It's creepy because that... that right there is a picture of my biological mother, who disappeared when I was just a few months old."

As if to prove it, he took a smaller version of the same picture out of his pocket and laid it on the page next to it.

"And this isn't a recent book by any stretch of the imagination. It looks to be at least a few centuries old."

LadyRebels
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby LadyRebels » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:26 pm

"Ah the mysteries of the Universe are great and many", Constance says with a smile, "So young Marty tell me what you are thinking"

Her eyes take on a look of interest, "keep this in mind, I am a Witch and therefore I know there are mysteries about that we mere mortals have yet to see or experience, so anything you may tell me will not be shrugged off as "that can't happen" ", she says with air quotes.
CoS

Psych Ward # 00002

S i t k a
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:39 pm

LadyRebels wrote:"Ah the mysteries of the Universe are great and many", Constance says with a smile, "So young Marty tell me what you are thinking"

Her eyes take on a look of interest, "keep this in mind, I am a Witch and therefore I know there are mysteries about that we mere mortals have yet to see or experience, so anything you may tell me will not be shrugged off as "that can't happen" ", she says with air quotes.

"Well, I'm not quite sure what to think. My species is very long lived, so she would have been alive at that time. But supposedly she'd been friends with my adoptive family for centuries, so it seems strange that she wouldn't have told them that she was one of the first to reach Sitka.

Honestly, my adoptive mother hasn't told me much about my original one. Supposedly there are a lot of things she kept secret. Officially, she was lost at sea during a polar expedition, but my adoptive family doesn't seem too sure about that.

The other weird part is that the pages around this one seem to depict gods and similar figures from Japanese culture. Her picture being among them suggests some interesting things, to say the least.

As for the script... some ancient legends describe a language unique to my species, but those have never been substantiated. Those same legends describe a homeland for my species to the east, quite near, as it happens, the place where my mother disappeared.

I don't know... it's rather overwhelming. And coming from someone who lives in a world already full of magical stuff, that's saying a lot."
Last edited by S i t k a on Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Afrikaaners Ryk
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Afrikaaners Ryk » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:07 am

LadyRebels wrote:"Ah the mysteries of the Universe are great and many", Constance says with a smile, "So young Marty tell me what you are thinking"

Pieter turns around to see Constance.
"Looks like too many of our worlds get realism thrown out the window. Magic happens here, too, but the ponies usually control that. And I killed 95%, so it's sort of a Wizarding World commodity." He said, sipping a drink
You enjoyed watching Nazis getting slaughtered in Wolfenstein and Inglorious Bastards, Click here to read about Afrikaaners getting butchered too!

Year: 2076

After a brief 'racial summit' on the current situation, for the first time in the Ryk's history, the ponies have ceased being declared as 'onwaardige', and have now been re-assorted to 'undecided inferiors'. Around 200,00 of the remaining ponies have been released. 50,000 of the attempted to defect out of the Ryk, and were all either arrested or killed by riot police with mustard gas and swords.

Zulu Enclave
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Zulu Enclave » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:28 am

Afrikaaners Ryk wrote:

"Looks like too many of our worlds get realism thrown out the window. Magic happens here, too, but the ponies usually control that. And I killed 95%, so it's sort of a Wizarding World commodity." He said, sipping a drink

"Now just before you continue talking, consider this; even you have made the most friendliest of nations pissed." Zecora said. Felokwakhe and his two guards still stood
the Zulu Enclave is a resistance group based in southeast Africa that wants to gain independence and revenge against the Afrikaaners Ryk. With 850,000 willing to fight and die to get away from the genocidal enemy, they will stop at nothing for the taste of freedom.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:04 am

Low sat up and yawns. "I am not ready for today."
If you can see us...

Nantoraka
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 19, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nantoraka » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:57 pm

Afrikaaners Ryk wrote:

“777?”
“More like,”
that’s 777 more ponies carrying my kids
*high fives self*

S i t k a
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:15 pm

Nantoraka wrote:
Afrikaaners Ryk wrote:Pieter turns around to see Constance.

“777?”
“More like,”
*high fives self*

"Hmmm..." says a voice, seeming to come from the air right in front of Phur'an.

Slowly, Marty the ghost kid materializes in the space, looking quizzically at Phur'an.

"Hmmm... have I met you before? I'm Marty!"

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:49 am

Nantoraka wrote:
Afrikaaners Ryk wrote:Pieter turns around to see Constance.

“777?”
“More like,”
*high fives self*

This would cause a wave of face palms producing a sound almost strong enough to break glass.
If you can see us...

Nantoraka
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 19, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nantoraka » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:42 pm

S i t k a wrote:
Nantoraka wrote:“777?”
“More like,”
*high fives self*

"Hmmm..." says a voice, seeming to come from the air right in front of Phur'an.

Slowly, Marty the ghost kid materializes in the space, looking quizzically at Phur'an.

"Hmmm... have I met you before? I'm Marty!"

“Nope, never known anybody named ‘Marty’. Nice to meet you, though.”

Low bloods wrote:
Nantoraka wrote:“777?”
“More like,”
*high fives self*

This would cause a wave of face palms producing a sound almost strong enough to break glass.

“Bah.”

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Founded: Jun 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Third Kingdom » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:50 pm

He sighs relaxing with a drink in hand and a gun in the other humming a merry tune. While aiming at empty bottles on a the bar.

'It's a little too late to say that you're sorry now You kicked me when I was down But what you say, just (don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more) That's right bitch: and I don't need you, don't want to see you Bitch you get (no love) You showed me nothing but hate You ran me into the ground....'
Loyal to the fox and dragon.
Battletech is awesome!
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
I am your delusion.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:11 pm

"That's the first time I have seen you with a gun."
If you can see us...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives