NATION

PASSWORD

CONTINUE the STORY - the sequel.

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gopnikea
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Gopnikea » Wed May 09, 2018 7:29 am

Deutsch-Afrika wrote:
Communist Zombie Horde wrote:Kills all the aliens and restarts the Galactic Empire, led by Trump Palpatine. He was going to elect a Vice President, except…

He was killed By Pence who had the high ground when

the pigdogs took over the world, but the pigdogs were killed by...
Glory to the Sepulcrist race, death to the unpure!
Hail Sepulkuura!

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed May 09, 2018 7:30 am

Gopnikea wrote:

Commies from
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Communist Zombie Horde
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Communist Zombie Horde » Wed May 09, 2018 7:31 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
Communist Zombie Horde wrote:He chopped off his arm. He didn’t have the guts to kill him because,

He is his VP. However, Obi Wan Sanders soon came and

Got rid of him. He restored order and freedom. Then he ran for president but,/skip I was ninja’d
Last edited by Communist Zombie Horde on Wed May 09, 2018 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
NS Parliament: Arnold Delbert; National People's Party

This nation is not entirely representative of my views. I've had some fun with the stats and I want to keep them that way.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed May 09, 2018 7:38 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
Gopnikea wrote:

Commies from

An alternate history USSR, where the USSR never falls and
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

Xebavwe
Secretary

Founded: Nov 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Xebavwe » Wed May 09, 2018 7:40 am

Lenin was a cyborg. they declared......
The United Star Systems of Xebavwe
Of the sea, the land and the sky

✯✯✯✯
I Do Not Use NS STATS.

Xebavwean Factbooks! if you care reading stupid and cringey stuff that i wrote. if you do, prepare to cringe.
Your art of Xebavweball will be put here
I don't know much about politics and all that stuff so the factbooks might not make any sense. this nation is just for fun and it doesn't represent my real views but sometimes it does but only a little

Deutsch-Afrika
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsch-Afrika » Wed May 09, 2018 7:41 am

That he would rule the universes but he was killed by
Deutsch-afrika
The German colony and amalgamation that shouldn't exist in this timeline yet still does... NIEN!!! Göring no you can't eat the entire continent!

Jerzylvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 10, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Jerzylvania » Wed May 09, 2018 8:09 am

Deutsch-Afrika wrote:That he would rule the universes but he was killed by

his many puppets
Donald Trump has no clue as to what "insuring the domestic tranquility" means

The Baltimore Orioles are shocking the baseball world!

Jerzylvania is the NFL Picks League Champion in 2018 and in 2020 as puppet Traffic Signal and AGAIN in 2023 as puppet Joe Munchkin !!!

Deutsch-Afrika
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsch-Afrika » Wed May 09, 2018 8:11 am

Jerzylvania wrote:
Deutsch-Afrika wrote:That he would rule the universes but he was killed by

his many puppets

After they found out the he
Deutsch-afrika
The German colony and amalgamation that shouldn't exist in this timeline yet still does... NIEN!!! Göring no you can't eat the entire continent!

Xebavwe
Secretary

Founded: Nov 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Xebavwe » Wed May 09, 2018 8:12 am

Was actually a fake lenin and the real lenin was.........
The United Star Systems of Xebavwe
Of the sea, the land and the sky

✯✯✯✯
I Do Not Use NS STATS.

Xebavwean Factbooks! if you care reading stupid and cringey stuff that i wrote. if you do, prepare to cringe.
Your art of Xebavweball will be put here
I don't know much about politics and all that stuff so the factbooks might not make any sense. this nation is just for fun and it doesn't represent my real views but sometimes it does but only a little

Hazukenia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hazukenia » Wed May 09, 2018 8:38 am

...awaking from his eternal slumber in his mausoleum after which he killed Putin and his aides to...
OOC: I want some free speech yet I also want order
Hail Hazuken! Long may his legacy live! Hazuken nioh! K'nea zijow tagallam ino!
This nation was based on several autocracies and a few democracies. NS stats are not representative of my actual views as they are the work of Jonoj!
Likes to laze around in Forum 7
The Hakuzens' Paper
JONOJ, THE DEVIL DIES IN ENDGAME

Jerzylvania
Postmaster-General

Postby Jerzylvania » Wed May 09, 2018 9:34 am

Hazukenia wrote:...awaking from his eternal slumber in his mausoleum after which he killed Putin and his aides to...

replace them with the Kool-aid Kid

Jerzylvania is the NFL Picks League Champion in 2018 and in 2020 as puppet Traffic Signal and AGAIN in 2023 as puppet Joe Munchkin !!!

Stiltball
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Stiltball » Wed May 09, 2018 9:36 am

and relieve the stiffness in his limbs due to be laid out in a glass chamber for the best part of a century."Biet," he said in a Dutch accent as he needed his Borscht to find his composure. He was served a lovely bowl of.....
Last edited by Stiltball on Wed May 09, 2018 9:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Myfanwyski
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Myfanwyski » Wed May 09, 2018 12:23 pm

cock a' leekie. Lenin was so furious he transformed into Stalin who instantly ordered a putsch of the Imperial Russian order of the Tureen at this slight. From now on Mama Gorbatchev's Borscht Bucket will be the Blue Riband of Soviet slop. The krepostnoi krestyanin (крепостной крестьянин) queued from dawn to dusk to sample ....

Jerzylvania
Postmaster-General

Postby Jerzylvania » Wed May 09, 2018 1:07 pm

Myfanwyski wrote:cock a' leekie. Lenin was so furious he transformed into Stalin who instantly ordered a putsch of the Imperial Russian order of the Tureen at this slight. From now on Mama Gorbatchev's Borscht Bucket will be the Blue Riband of Soviet slop. The krepostnoi krestyanin (крепостной крестьянин) queued from dawn to dusk to sample ....

the fermented potato water or the car anti-freeze which were once the finest pinko rotgut in the...

Ther Sul Citzpacia
Attaché

Founded: Aug 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ther Sul Citzpacia » Wed May 09, 2018 1:44 pm

whole system of gulags. The antifreeze that the government used in the IS-4 tank was the favoured tipple of the hardcases since you go out naked in a -50c snowstorm and have a slash. The tables were shaky and there were many flare ups as someone spilt someone's soup. A cuban revolutionary hero of the people was singing one of his anti-imperialist classics when the latest outbreak of violence began, this time over ....

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed May 09, 2018 5:10 pm

Ther Sul Citzpacia wrote:whole system of gulags. The antifreeze that the government used in the IS-4 tank was the favoured tipple of the hardcases since you go out naked in a -50c snowstorm and have a slash. The tables were shaky and there were many flare ups as someone spilt someone's soup. A cuban revolutionary hero of the people was singing one of his anti-imperialist classics when the latest outbreak of violence began, this time over ....

What form of communism should be implemented. Then, the capitalists invaded using
Last edited by The Federation of Kendor on Wed May 09, 2018 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Dispatch

Tondo Federation
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Tondo Federation » Wed May 09, 2018 5:11 pm

The help of St. Fuck of London, who used his angelic and heavenly sword to defeat the communists. The capitalists won, and Filthy Frank arrived saying,
♚ The Rajahnate of Tondo ♚
Based of the Philippines and Malaysia, Tondo is a regional superpower located in Southeast Asia known for being one of the most prosperous nations in the world, and is known as the Silicon Valley of Southeast Asia.

Making a "third" revamp on Tondo since I last abandoned this 4 months ago.
15 year old 10th grade Filipino moderate conservative
Maynila Times  Hundreds of Singaporean protesters, seek refuge in Seludong as Malaysia closes borders | Pampanga mayor, prosecuted after murder case | Iloilo, ranked as Tondo's most cultured city 

Coolidge Ark
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 31, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Coolidge Ark » Wed May 09, 2018 5:14 pm

"IT'S TIME TO STOP!"

The narrator was confused on how this story had gone, so he started on a spreadsheet...
R E P U B L I C O F C O O L I D G E A R K
Former Nation: Equestria and Griffon
Nation Premise: After a nuclear war, around 15,000 people were forced onto a ship to get away from Earth to their new location. They will arrive there in 500 years, so they breed and live on this ship.
NS stats are the worst thing ever. Don't use them.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed May 09, 2018 5:15 pm

Coolidge Ark wrote:"IT'S TIME TO STOP!"

The narrator was confused on how this story had gone, so he started on a spreadsheet...

And rewrite the whole story.

Bob was now going to
My Dispatch

Hediacrana
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hediacrana » Wed May 09, 2018 5:17 pm

...give Snoopy the decent burial he deserved. Lacking a will, Bob chose to go with the Jain tradition.
'If you're not anti-war, then you're not fiscally conservative, and you're certainly not pro-life.'
Parent, spouse, leftist Christian and suspected witch.
She/her.

Tondo Federation
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Tondo Federation » Wed May 09, 2018 5:17 pm

and set it on fire. But, CJ from GTA: San Andreas and Niko Bellic from GTA IV killed the narrator because of his stupidity. "Let's go and remove kebab together, brother" said Niko Bellic. CJ replied,
♚ The Rajahnate of Tondo ♚
Based of the Philippines and Malaysia, Tondo is a regional superpower located in Southeast Asia known for being one of the most prosperous nations in the world, and is known as the Silicon Valley of Southeast Asia.

Making a "third" revamp on Tondo since I last abandoned this 4 months ago.
15 year old 10th grade Filipino moderate conservative
Maynila Times  Hundreds of Singaporean protesters, seek refuge in Seludong as Malaysia closes borders | Pampanga mayor, prosecuted after murder case | Iloilo, ranked as Tondo's most cultured city 

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed May 09, 2018 5:19 pm

Tondo Federation wrote:and set it on fire. But, CJ from GTA: San Andreas and Niko Bellic from GTA IV killed the narrator because of his stupidity. "Let's go and remove kebab together, brother" said Niko Bellic. CJ replied,

Then took Big Smoke to a Cluckin' Bell, where Big Smoke ordered his famous order. Then
My Dispatch

Hediacrana
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hediacrana » Wed May 09, 2018 5:20 pm

Snoopy's ghost appeared to haunt them, and demand a decent burial.
'If you're not anti-war, then you're not fiscally conservative, and you're certainly not pro-life.'
Parent, spouse, leftist Christian and suspected witch.
She/her.

Mabuhay Land
Spokesperson

Founded: May 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Mabuhay Land » Wed May 09, 2018 5:21 pm

"I hate the Middle East!" Shouted CJ. He turns into Anakin Skywalker and kills Big Smoke and Niko Bellic. Eventually, Obi-Wan arrived and
Republikang Pederal of MABUHAY LAND
Maka-diyos, Makatao, Makakalikasan, Mapagmahal, Makabansa

Balitang Mabuhay Water bills rises again due to price rebasing| Capul Tunnel, connects Samar and Bicol by car | Overseas Workers Conference, created with Kuwait and others | Internal cleansing intensifies after discovery of "cop-rupt"
International Palestine, revolts against Jerusalem after goverment move| Amazon given independence, given half of Brazilian budget | United Nations, made South Africa as Kinhasa''s mandate

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed May 09, 2018 5:27 pm

Mabuhay Land wrote:"I hate the Middle East!" Shouted CJ. He turns into Anakin Skywalker and kills Big Smoke and Niko Bellic. Eventually, Obi-Wan arrived and

They all teleported to Mustafar, where they fight like on that movie. Then
My Dispatch

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives