NATION

PASSWORD

CONTINUE the STORY - the sequel.

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.
New Jerzylvania
Minister

Founded: Feb 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

CONTINUE the STORY - the sequel.

Postby New Jerzylvania » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:31 pm

One day there was a story born in the amazing mix of imaginations found deep inside the stardusted galaxy of....

OP directive: Do not terminate the story prematurely. The story only can end when the mods lock the thread and only then. Posters should ignore any post that ends the story and refer to the previous one.
Thanks and please have fun and respect other posters.
Last edited by New Jerzylvania on Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
DEFCON 1

Clinton/Kaine 2016

It is the solemn and patriotic duty of all true Americans to prevent the election of Donald J. Trump as the next President of the United States by use of the ballot box.
Even if it means you might have to be called for jury duty!

Everhall
Senator

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Everhall » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:34 pm

Trolling, who's leader's had the evil plan to...

Melorian Republic
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Melorian Republic » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:36 pm

Vote for Bernie Sanders when Donald Trump...
Superbia in proelia!

The Melorian Republic

Everhall
Senator

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Everhall » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:36 pm

's hair came to life and began it's campaign to....

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:36 pm

Assassinate John F. Kennedy with a 360 No-Scope in order to..
Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

New Jerzylvania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jerzylvania » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:37 pm

catch all the Pokemon and finding a dead body along the way to boost media coverage of the new game. But the un-dead body accessed the internet and trolled...
Last edited by New Jerzylvania on Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEFCON 1

Clinton/Kaine 2016

It is the solemn and patriotic duty of all true Americans to prevent the election of Donald J. Trump as the next President of the United States by use of the ballot box.

Bad Seed of Troy
Civilian

Founded: Sep 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Bad Seed of Troy » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:39 pm

New Jerzylvania wrote:catch all the Pokemon and finding a dead body along the way to boost media coverage of the new game. But the un-dead body accessed the internet and trolled...

Kim Jong Un's favorite site which was...

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:41 pm

Redtube which was temporarily...
Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Bad Seed of Troy
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Bad Seed of Troy » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:42 pm

flooded with refugees from MLP because...

New Jerzylvania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jerzylvania » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:44 pm

Bad Seed of Troy wrote:flooded with refugees from MLP because...

students just won't read over the summer and rather...
DEFCON 1

Clinton/Kaine 2016

Bad Seed of Troy
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Bad Seed of Troy » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:47 pm

reinforced horse manure launched by catapults into...

USS Trumptanic
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby USS Trumptanic » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:52 pm

Bad Seed of Troy wrote:reinforced horse manure launched by catapults into...

Trump camp where conservatives were too busy bailing out on ridiculous toupee maintenance costs...

Melorian Republic
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Melorian Republic » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:10 pm

But then Hillary Clinton killed bill and ...
Superbia in proelia!

The Melorian Republic

Bad Seed of Troy
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Bad Seed of Troy » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:23 pm

Melorian Republic wrote:But then Hillary Clinton killed bill and ...

but wasn't indicted so they blamed it on...

Equestria and Griffon
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Equestria and Griffon » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:30 pm

the rain in...
I'm a living shitpost.

PONIES UNITE!!!

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:55 pm

OOC: Great, New Jerzylvania. I have already thinked of becoming the creator of Continue The Sory II but you stole it from me. I don't wan my fame stolen and also to New United Germany, you make me lose my chance of making Continue The Story II because you want it to be locked at the 494 page
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

New Jerzylvania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jerzylvania » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:13 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:OOC: Great, New Jerzylvania. I have already thinked of becoming the creator of Continue The Sory II but you stole it from me. I don't wan my fame stolen and also to New United Germany, you make me lose my chance of making Continue The Story II because you want it to be locked at the 494 page

OOC: First of all, this isn't the second coming of this thread. I have seen it turn over four or five times at least since I have been around and this isn't even my oldest nation. Speaking of that, I have never been OP of the thread either with any nation, not that that should really be a thing. But since you brought it up, I have 3 billion population, you have 1.2B. So, if we are waiting our turns, mine definitely comes before yours anyway. Now please play nice.

Equestria and Griffon wrote:the rain in...

Harrassburg PA which was extremely acid this time of year bc...
DEFCON 1

Clinton/Kaine 2016

Bad Seed of Troy
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Bad Seed of Troy » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:25 pm

hippies in Pittsbugh had a big factory making tons of it and it was blowin' in the wind all eastbound and down to the ground making the governor of PA dance to

Erhialam
Diplomat

Founded: May 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Erhialam » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:27 pm

...Bohemian Rhapsody, on 42 loudspeakers, and this was a problem because...
"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it." - The great Terry Pratchett

~
Erhialam is also known as Interstellar Australia. Apparently.

Bad Seed of Troy
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Bad Seed of Troy » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:35 pm

Erhialam wrote:...Bohemian Rhapsody, on 42 loudspeakers, and this was a problem because...

in Japanese 42 means death and he dropped dead right on the spot making Bob Dylan the nest governor of PA. His first act was to put LSD in the water system of Philadelphia (like they need any help) and it leaked into NJ...

New Jerzylvania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jerzylvania » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:44 pm

Bad Seed of Troy wrote:
Erhialam wrote:...Bohemian Rhapsody, on 42 loudspeakers, and this was a problem because...

in Japanese 42 means death and he dropped dead right on the spot making Bob Dylan the nest governor of PA. His first act was to put LSD in the water system of Philadelphia (like they need any help) and it leaked into NJ...

however no one noticed bc the place was already so contaminated by toxic waste it had created Chris Christie who was created in a radioactive toxic vat of...
DEFCON 1

Clinton/Kaine 2016

Troperia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Troperia » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:17 pm

evil dictators who are still alive and decided to

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:27 pm

Troperia wrote:evil dictators who are still alive and decided to

fornicate with a chair because...
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:40 pm

New Jerzylvania wrote:
The Federation of Kendor wrote:OOC: Great, New Jerzylvania. I have already thinked of becoming the creator of Continue The Sory II but you stole it from me. I don't wan my fame stolen and also to New United Germany, you make me lose my chance of making Continue The Story II because you want it to be locked at the 494 page

OOC: First of all, this isn't the second coming of this thread. I have seen it turn over four or five times at least since I have been around and this isn't even my oldest nation. Speaking of that, I have never been OP of the thread either with any nation, not that that should really be a thing. But since you brought it up, I have 3 billion population, you have 1.2B. So, if we are waiting our turns, mine definitely comes before yours anyway. Now please play nice.

Equestria and Griffon wrote:the rain in...

OOC: Gah, the previous Continue The Story takes more than a year to finish and thus i don't want to wait another year for it to finish

Gurori wrote:
Troperia";p="<a href="tel:29307327">29307327</a> wrote:evil dictators who are still alive and decided to

The chair actually contains the soul of a prostitue which
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

New Jerzylvania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Jerzylvania » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:58 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
New Jerzylvania wrote:

OOC: Gah, the previous Continue The Story takes more than a year to finish and thus i don't want to wait another year for it to finish

Gurori wrote:

The chair actually contains the soul of a prostitue which

was waiting in the sitting room (or sitting in the waiting room) for nearly a year to be re-incarnated as an impatient internet meme. smh. ugh.

As it turns out, the chair was finally reborn at the GOP convention as an old but well respected actor way past his prime who was interviewed by...
DEFCON 1

Clinton/Kaine 2016

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives