NATION

PASSWORD

American Paranormal Society Chapter Four: Heaven's Stand

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

American Paranormal Society Chapter Four: Heaven's Stand

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:14 pm

"I am a religious man, just of every religion. Quick, think of a legend, or a myth, or a folktale. They're all true you know. Everything."
- Jefferson Hart, First President of the New England Paranormal Society and Son of Benjamin Hart, July 1st, 1814 on his deathbed

David Herring died. The apocalypse was averted. The APS claimed the Blade of Huang and the Arc of the Covenant. Life continued.

And so it was that for an entire year, the world was silent. Things had changed in that time, yes, with the existence of those creatures which we call the paranormal becoming known to the public, sentient creatures welcomed into the civilized world and lesser ones becoming part of zoos 'cross the globe. The Zoo itself became open to the public. And yet, the APS remained secret. No one knew who they were or that they even existed. Yet.

It was a brave new world folks, and like it or not, White sat at it's helm. She promised a new generation, an era of greatness. The first step? Disclosure.

And yet... though they sat in a lull from the perspective of many, the enemies of the Society were not gone, not even asleep. Rurik Udovin, traitorous founder of the New England Paranormal Society and his minions lay on the edges of civilization, outside the reach of our heroes. And there, they plotted. Prepared. Experimented. A new plan rose up from the darkest abyss of Udovin's mind, and believe you me, he was planning to do horrid things. His prize, the formula of the mighty fallen Reich, lay in the great city, where all roads lead to it.

In the northern parts of Russia and Asia, the OIA slowly began to gain control. Slowly, very slowly, they were becoming a threat once more.

September 1st, 2013

"We are here today," White said over the microphone, a slide show of the various paranormal beings which the APS had encountered over it's existence Rolling by behind her, "to disclose the existence of a top secret government agency. Some of you may know of us yet, namely our very own Sixth Brigade, which is seated in the front row."

A chorus of applause resounded through out the stadium, commending the brave individuals which our story focuses on. Oliver merely rolled his eyes. This people didn't know them, didn't understand their work. They just knew their ranks and their names. Oliver looked down at his shiny I.D. badge:

"Brigadier Oliver Braddock, American Paranormal Society"

A fancy new rank to go with his fancy new uniform. He wore a thick dark green trench coat with long trousers of the same color, large black boots shined to an anal compulsive degree. Said ID badge was pinned to the left of his heart, two red stars stitched into the side opposite of it. Two honors. Two times saving the world. And this was the Brigade's new uniform? Nico was probably going insane in the thing. Of course, they looked better then the main Society's uniform, a garish blue menagerie of the typical military variety. He clutched his new favorite gun through thick black gloves, a rifle which could fire blasts of concussive energy. Basically, a laser gun. The collar of his coat was popped, so as to hide his face and expression of contempt. He really didn't want to be here, he didn't want to be with White while she threw all their work out the window by letting the world know who they were. She might as well light fire to the Franklin Building. Oh wait, she had already. A minor accident on her first day back. Not a good sign for the newly renovated headquarters. The Brigade would be moving their headquarters there by the end of the month, complete with an entire wing dedicated to them. It was a small gesture, but Oliver appreciated it. And hey, the world didn't end in December.

"Come on cow," he growled as White continued on, revealing their secrets, "finish up."

"Cow" was a terrible name for someone who had once been so attractive as White, but nowadays, she'd let herself go. She'd gained a considerable amount of weight over the past year, and her hair was beginning to gray. Gray. What would he have done in a situation like this? Probably nothing.

"This is going to be a long autumn, eh guys?" Oliver said to his teammates.

Prequel: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=137216
OOC: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=129772
Last edited by Nationstatelandsville on Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:36 pm

Nico shook his head sadly, but smiled behind the upturned collar of his trenchcoat. Oh, how he hated that coat. "Mn," he replied to Oliver, a noncommittal grunt, followed by a quiet "I suppose." He looked to his left, and smiled at Raj.

Over the year, he had come to know the boy better, and understood even his most minute facial expression. "Your opinion, Raj?" he asked quietly, right hand still running over the triple hilts, trying to distract himself from the terrible uniform; and his left hand drummed a silent tempo on his thigh, annoyed by how long this was taking. Sure, the badge for "Brigadier Nicholas Hawkeye" was nice, as were the two red stars and the almost-unnoticable green circle - for saving the world, twice, and moving between dimensions - but really, he would rather be how he spent most of the intervening year - in shorts and no shirt.
If you see I've made a mistake in my wording or a factual detail, telegram me and I'll fix it. I'll even give you credit for pointing it out, if you'd like.
You can call me TIE. I'm not on much... so telegram me if you need something.
FanT Nation - FT w/o space.
I'm on CA time, so... pacific. UTC -8
I'm bi, not single, and really any pronoun works.
I'll check out RP's if you TG me about them.

Bonnaful
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bonnaful » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:05 pm

Tag

Ionian Knights
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ionian Knights » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:49 pm

James almost thought about getting up on stage and shutting White up.... permanently... "Remind me to torch her house when we're done..." He told Ollie, smiling as he saw they were all the same rank. "Oh, and long autumn? More like long life... we're going to have to hide, cause we'll be stars, like that fucking Bieber kid, or Black kid..."
Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future. - John F. Kennedy
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Francesca, that is, Brigadier Francesca Bregoli, snickered. "Maybe you'll be that Bieber kid, James. The rest of us are more like Bruce Dickinsons. As in people actually like us instead of blasting us online."
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Ionian Knights
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ionian Knights » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:34 pm

Rupudska wrote:Francesca, that is, Brigadier Francesca Bregoli, snickered. "Maybe you'll be that Bieber kid, James. The rest of us are more like Bruce Dickinsons. As in people actually like us instead of blasting us online."

"Oh fuck you Fran... I'm the next Bruce Willis..." James retorted, in a playful manner.
Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future. - John F. Kennedy
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:40 pm

"James, she's an Oni. I wouldn't tempt her, if I was you." Nico said quietly, smiling.
If you see I've made a mistake in my wording or a factual detail, telegram me and I'll fix it. I'll even give you credit for pointing it out, if you'd like.

Ionian Knights
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ionian Knights » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:54 pm

The Inritus Extraho wrote:"James, she's an Oni. I wouldn't tempt her, if I was you." Nico said quietly, smiling.

"Err.... good point...." James sighed. "How much longer do we have to wait here?" He bitched...

The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:34 pm

"Oh, come on James..." Nico muttered. "We're stuck until Na- White moves." He frowned, and shot a glare at him.

Bonnaful
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bonnaful » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:58 pm

USSR,July 5th 1945
Two soviet guards dragged Hans by the shoulders to a thick steel door. One of the Soviet prison guards looked down at Hans with his deep black eyes, “Welcome to hell pig”, and the two proceeded to throw him into a cell. Hans got up to his feet only to have his face hit the chest of a large man. The man went by the name of Victor, but other prisoners called him the Monster of Siberia. “Welcome to my cell Mr. Krammler” said Victor as he looked down at Hans. “ How in the lords name do you know my name” said Hans as he backed up from Victor. “Everybody knows when a new inmate arrives here, especially if he is a Nazi. Now I have a question for you Hans” said Victor as his eyes lit up with hatred. “What” asked Hans. “Do you know how many family members I lost during the Great Patriotic War. Do you know the pain I go through everyday thinking about my sister who died in the shelling of Stalingrad or my brother who died during the siege of Leningrad. No you don’t, and that is why I am about to make go through the same punishment they did. Death”. Victor grabbed Hans by the neck and lifted him up against a brick wall.

Victor threw Hans to the floor and lifted his foot to stomp his face into the ground. “Die you Nazi pig”. Suddenly a small snake appeared on Victor’s shoulder. “Ah another foolish Russian trying to kill Hans, what a surprise” the snake said into Victor’s ears. Before Victor could react the snake plunged its fangs into his neck. Within moments Victor fell dead on the floor as if his life force was completely drained of him. The guards busted in and Victors body became nothing bout skin and bone. “Thank you Milgrad” said Hans to himself as the guards carried him away to a new cell.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:07 pm

The Inritus Extraho wrote:"Oh, come on James..." Nico muttered. "We're stuck until Na- White moves." He frowned, and shot a glare at him.

"Would both of you stop arguing?" Oliver grumbled, "What does it matter who's going to be the most popular on the interne? Besides, it will definitely be Robocop over there, James. Nerds have a thing for robots."

Oliver leaned back in his chair, crossing his legs. White was carrying on much too long for his tastes, but then again, anytime White talked he thought it was going on too long. To be entirely fair, she wasn't bad at her job at all. On the contrary, she was softening the APS, basically getting it ready for this reveal. What Oliver didn't like about this was that she was disclosing mission reports as well. When they knew what the APS did, hoew they covered their tracks, how would the public react? Would the backlash be great enough to shut them down?

"Hello all," said a deep voice coming from behind Nico. There stood a man in a dark blue coat, hat, and trousers with black shoes and a very prestigious air to him. He wore thick glasses that covered his eyes, his skin an olive complexion.

"You know this guy, Nico?" Oliver asked.

"You all know me," the man replied, "you've been hearing me scream for centuries. Fucking vultures. That's beside the point, however. I've come to give you your next assignment, and most importantly, carry you away from this dreadful place."
Last edited by Nationstatelandsville on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goodbye.

The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:09 pm

Nico grinned, and smiled. "Prometheus?" he said quietly, almost to himself, and tapped Raj on the shoulder before pointing to the man.

"Okay, and where to?"

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:14 pm

The Inritus Extraho wrote:Nico grinned, and smiled. "Prometheus?" he said quietly, almost to himself, and tapped Raj on the shoulder before pointing to the man.

"Okay, and where to?"

Prometheus raised an eyebrow at the Chthonian. That had bee much faster then he had anticipated, and from the squid no less. Admittedly, Prometheus knew very little of this "Sixth Brigade" he had been assigned to babysit, but from what he had gathered, this Hawkeye chap was hardly the brains of the operation. However, he was the last of kind, which was something Prometheus could relate to. Sort of. It was impossible to tell how many Titans there were at any given time, considering that they never stayed dead. So, though it was most likely a fallacy, and did Prometheus ever hate fallacies, he was forced to assume that he was the last Titan at all times. Which wasn't that bad, considering. He did get the brute of Zeus's teenage angst, but he also got all of the muffins in the break room. And those muffins. Were. Worth it. Hera may have been a bitch, but she could bake.

"Right," Prometheus replied, smiling, "I'll be taking you to my special little corner of the world for this."

"Special little corner?" Oliver asked, confused.

"You people call it 'the Bermuda Triangle'," Prometheus sighed, "I call it home."

The group suddenly appeared on a large rock in the turbulent sea, surrounded on all sides by the ocean.
Last edited by Nationstatelandsville on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goodbye.

The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:31 pm

Nico grinned, his body shivering once as he began to absorb the latent craziness and insanity surrounding the area.
"I love paranoia!" he muttered, still smiling.

Ionian Knights
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ionian Knights » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:30 am

James looked around.... "SERIOUSLY?!" He screamed over to the titan. "Must you ass holes keep doing this whole teleporting thing!?" Soon after his rant, he went to just watching the sea water, and waiting for a possible deathblow.

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:49 am

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
The Inritus Extraho wrote:Nico grinned, and smiled. "Prometheus?" he said quietly, almost to himself, and tapped Raj on the shoulder before pointing to the man.

"Okay, and where to?"

Prometheus raised an eyebrow at the Chthonian. That had bee much faster then he had anticipated, and from the squid no less. Admittedly, Prometheus knew very little of this "Sixth Brigade" he had been assigned to babysit, but from what he had gathered, this Hawkeye chap was hardly the brains of the operation. However, he was the last of kind, which was something Prometheus could relate to. Sort of. It was impossible to tell how many Titans there were at any given time, considering that they never stayed dead. So, though it was most likely a fallacy, and did Prometheus ever hate fallacies, he was forced to assume that he was the last Titan at all times. Which wasn't that bad, considering. He did get the brute of Zeus's teenage angst, but he also got all of the muffins in the break room. And those muffins. Were. Worth it. Hera may have been a bitch, but she could bake.

"Right," Prometheus replied, smiling, "I'll be taking you to my special little corner of the world for this."

"You people call it 'the Bermuda Triangle'," Prometheus sighed, "I call it home."

The group suddenly appeared on a large rock in the turbulent sea, surrounded on all sides by the ocean.

"Not exactly Skies of Blue and Sea of Green"
Gwen clutched the trenchcoat on herself to cover from the strong winds that blew on the rock.At least it was useful in cases like this.She never liked trenchcoats.
Though this one was atleast warm and comfortable,and it had a nice Union Jack badge on its right shoulder.
In these days,she had started to wear a Deerstalker Hat,of course matched with the color of her uniform.No pipe though:Smoking is bad for your Health.

Gwen looked toward Prometheus
"Titan,what will be our duty?"
Last edited by Agritum on Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:36 pm

Nico burst into laughter and smiled at Gwen. "You know, Gwn, I could almost hug you for that!"

Agritum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Agritum » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:27 am

The Inritus Extraho wrote:Nico burst into laughter and smiled at Gwen. "You know, Gwn, I could almost hug you for that!"

"I'm pleased of your appreciation of my humour,Mr Hawkeye"
Gwen made a light smile
"But I never particularly liked Tentacles"
Last edited by Agritum on Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ionian Knights
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ionian Knights » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:35 am

Agritum wrote:
The Inritus Extraho wrote:Nico burst into laughter and smiled at Gwen. "You know, Gwn, I could almost hug you for that!"

"I'm pleased of your appreciation of my humour,Mr Hawkeye"
Gwen made a light smile
"But I never particularly liked Tentacles"

James facepalmed.... "Ok... Now I'm not saying anything here... but that just brought up nasty images in my head..." He silently sidestepped away from Nico...

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:12 pm

Agritum wrote:

"Not exactly Skies of Blue and Sea of Green"
Gwen clutched the trenchcoat on herself to cover from the strong winds that blew on the rock.At least it was useful in cases like this.She never liked trenchcoats.
Though this one was atleast warm and comfortable,and it had a nice Union Jack badge on its right shoulder.
In these days,she had started to wear a Deerstalker Hat,of course matched with the color of her uniform.No pipe though:Smoking is bad for your Health.

Prometheus scowled at Gwen, the obnoxious knight-woman. He'd heard of her from White, which of course, had not given him the most flattering opinion of her. She was bossy, he was told, prudish, uptight, bitter, and wrathful. Also, worst of all, she burned her chips, which in the opinion of may, including Prometheus, was a crime against humanity (and in this case, Titankind). Along with the omnicidal squid, douchebag robot, wishy-washy werewolf, meathead oni, and prissy little Indian (all of which were not entirely off), this "Sixth Brigade" was a walking joke. At least they'd transferred the hunchback's brat to an office position after he broke his back fighting bat demons, so as to prevent the inevitable whining about a ghost girl.

"Let us establish this," Prometheus said, "you are all rather annoying."

"And you're a pretentious douche nozzle," Oliver countered, "give us our assignment."

"Tomorrow morning, you are heading to Libya. Several Phoenician artifacts of some interest have been found there in the tomb of an ancient king."

"Right. Why do we need to... bat demons. Fucking bat demons. I smell bat demons."

Goodbye.

Ionian Knights
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ionian Knights » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:15 pm

Agritum wrote:"Not exactly Skies of Blue and Sea of Green"

Prometheus scowled at Gwen, the obnoxious knight-woman. He'd heard of her from White, which of course, had not given him the most flattering opinion of her. She was bossy, he was told, prudish, uptight, bitter, and wrathful. Also, worst of all, she burned her chips, which in the opinion of may, including Prometheus, was a crime against humanity (and in this case, Titankind). Along with the omnicidal squid, douchebag robot, wishy-washy werewolf, meathead oni, and prissy little Indian (all of which were not entirely off), this "Sixth Brigade" was a walking joke. At least they'd transferred the hunchback's brat to an office position after he broke his back fighting bat demons, so as to prevent the inevitable whining about a ghost girl.

"And you're a pretentious douche nozzle," Oliver countered, "give us our assignment."

"Tomorrow morning, you are heading to Libya. Several Phoenician artifacts of some interest have been found there in the tomb of an ancient king."

"Right. Why do we need to... bat demons. Fucking bat demons. I smell bat demons."

James locked and loaded. "Again with the bats?! Sheesh!" he kept his eyes in the sky as he then went back to the mission. "So you want us to go find some old artifacts from the tomb, and pull them out? God... that sounds like a fucking Spielberg film gone wrong..."

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:33 pm

Ionian Knights wrote:

James locked and loaded. "Again with the bats?! Sheesh!" he kept his eyes in the sky as he then went back to the mission. "So you want us to go find some old artifacts from the tomb, and pull them out? God... that sounds like a fucking Spielberg film gone wrong..."

"Actually," Oliver began, "that sounds a lot like our last mission together. As for the bats, they're our Goombas. Ya know, you fight them at the beginning of the first level, get the cool power-up, then take on the bigger fish. At least we're not hunting for the Holy Grail. Yet."

Three large shadows appeared in the sky, passing overhead at the speed of fighter jets. They seemed like normal bats, hut had a wingspan of 8 feet, as opposed to the average bat demon's 6 feet. While this in itself was remarkable, it was far from their most noticeable feature. These beasts flew down towards the group slowly, allowing them to take in their unusual looks. Unlike most bat demons, who were black, these creatures were the purest of whites. Their fangs were jagged and saber shaped as opposed to the normal bat teeth the normal breed had. Their eyes were blue as the sea, unlike the red eyes of a normal bat demon. All in all, they were a faster, bigger, smarter breed of the Goomba that plagued the Sixth Brigade so. Also, they smelled better, like strawberries.

"What the fuck is that thing?" Oliver growled.

"A bat straight outta' He-" Prometheus began before getting cut off.

"No," Oliver said, "I deliver the one-liners."

He raised his rifle and fired on the bat, finding that, much to his surprise, it easily maneuvered around the shot. Add "agile" to that list of strengths as well.

Goodbye.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Francesca readied her fists, turning towards Oliver. "Want me to supersize myself and swat these flies out of the sky?"
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:41 pm

Nico cursed in an eldritch language as he brought a hand up, tightly gripping the Sword of R'yleh, and organized the air - bestowing such order upon it that it crystallized, forming a shell of air around the bat demons - each radiating from their head and a massive ten feet in radius.

"Order..." he said, and raised the other hand. "Chaos." He released the pent-up insanity, causing the particles for one foot around each origin point to heat up as they moved erratically and skipped between being free radicals and not, radioactive and not, reactive and not, magnetic and not.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:42 pm

Rupudska wrote:Francesca readied her fists, turning towards Oliver. "Want me to supersize myself and swat these flies out of the sky?"

"If you'd be so ki-" Oliver began to say, before being tackled at unbelievable speeds by one of the bats into the tumultuous waters below. He flailed about helplessly in the frenzied torrents, kicking furiously to keep himself from being pulled into the ocean deep. Prometheus looked on at Oliver with a disappointed and vaguely bored look, tapping his feet and twiddling his thumbs. Meanwhile, the bats continued their attack on the Brigade, revealing like all good monsters, they shot fireballs out of their mouths, which they promptly did to Francesca.

"Help!" Oliver cried desperately. A mighty eagle descended from the sky, resembling a griffin heavily in size and eaglely awesomeness. It swooped down into the raging waves, dragged the sputtering and sinking wolf from the waves that would drown him, and deposited his unconscious body on the rock once more. It gave one last angry look at the Titan before flying off, leaving the bats to the APS agents.

The Inritus Extraho wrote:Nico cursed in an eldritch language as he brought a hand up, tightly gripping the Sword of R'yleh, and organized the air - bestowing such order upon it that it crystallized, forming a shell of air around the bat demons - each radiating from their head and a massive ten feet in radius.

"Order..." he said, and raised the other hand. "Chaos." He released the pent-up insanity, causing the particles for one foot around each origin point to heat up as they moved erratically and skipped between being free radicals and not, radioactive and not, reactive and not, magnetic and not.

Prometheus quickly went into action, tearing the Sword from Nico's grip and kicking him in the stomach.

"ARE YOU MAD?!" the Titan screamed as the affect of Nico's weapon was cut, "YOU COULD KILL US ALL!"
Last edited by Nationstatelandsville on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goodbye.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives