NATION

PASSWORD

What is your opinion of AU?

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Grand Baslandia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 142
Founded: Dec 18, 2025
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Grand Baslandia » Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:43 pm

5-7/10

Kinda intimidating honestly and looks very serious and formal.

However, he isn't bad for those reasons, we also do exist in the same spheres and have some shared chums and friends,

So for those reasons he gets a 5-6/10, I'd like to maybe interact with him more but as of now that's his score
Last edited by Grand Baslandia on Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Does this nation obsess over Bagels? YES.
Does this nation have unfinished Dispatches? Maybe.
He/Him.
Likes goofin around and cracking jokes
Likes RP and writing Lore sometimes.
Hope this is a good Signature...
Haymarket Riot wrote:we don't just give out the piss yellow name

User avatar
New Halo
Minister
 
Posts: 3474
Founded: Sep 11, 2024
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Halo » Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:00 pm

The Toll wrote:New Halo is one of the few insufferable users on this site of whom I actively enjoy seeing post, though not necessarily interacting with. They are who they are, and that is respectable. It's also funny to see him used as a punching bag, as well as watching him piss others off to the point to where they get warns and all of that good stuff.

Also RIP endless highway lol, that was funny. I remember the day it got raided.

Anyways, we don't use ?/10 in this thread. It's your opinion, not your ranking.

Still a legend I see?

I don't AU very well. Only interacted with them once in my region while they were campaigning for something. Uhh, don't know what else to say here I guess. They seem like a summie but they're not really a summie, if you know what I mean.
Last edited by New Halo on Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'll fight for you if it's the last thing I'll do

User avatar
Ineva
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10507
Founded: Dec 16, 2023
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ineva » Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:04 pm

4/10—mostly neutral, if not sceptical. My recollection of the A.U. is very faint, though, distinctly not positive. If memory serves, I do recall them being quite a raucous and vivacious individual—one who instigated and took pride in doing so. However, that isn't necessarily a permanent flaw of character. I'm not even sure if this remains the case. Still, until disproven, I think that I'm comfortable with my rating lying around 4/10.
Ineva
A Jewish-majority archipelago situated between the Maghreb and Iberia.
The nation of Israel lives.
Thank you to Statesburg and The Scandoslavic Empire for contributing to my sig.
I.S.N.: Dept of War renamed Dept of Prolonged Military Confrontation; Fetterman browsing Indeed; user donning Pol Pot flag decries your moral depravity; illegal script exploiters soon to learn neat trick called keeping mouth shut; e-mail could have been Teams message; 107% of NS low-key craving world domination; Libertarian Party torn between succeeding and ogling butch lesbians; Times New Eestiball replaces all punctuation with line breaks; sticky note reading "gullible" in your pocket; confused IRI designates 9 Nov natl holiday; Toy Story 6 to debut adult toys

User avatar
Marenmia-Ocasia
Senator
 
Posts: 4441
Founded: Mar 19, 2026
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Marenmia-Ocasia » Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:06 pm

Ineva wrote:4/10—mostly neutral, if not sceptical. My recollection of the A.U. is very faint, though, distinctly not positive. If memory serves, I do recall them being quite a raucous and vivacious individual—one who instigated and took pride in doing so. However, that isn't necessarily a permanent flaw of character. I'm not even sure if this remains the case. Still, until disproven, I think that I'm comfortable with my rating lying around 4/10.


9/10. Great guy, what more do I have to say?
he/him or they/them, use either, I don’t really care
NS stats have been peacefully retired and given pension
factbooks will be updated created in around ~2083
Proudly AroAce for two years now :3, Social Democrat. 21, college senior for Political Science, Bay Stater, Demimale/Demiboy, extroverted, 6’1. I’m not really overly religious; I am Presbyterian Christian. Second generation Korean-American. s l e e p d e p r i v e d
WA delegate and Vice President of Ensio!

User avatar
Neo Lunatea
Senator
 
Posts: 3970
Founded: Mar 13, 2026
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Neo Lunatea » Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:08 pm

8.5/10.

Amazing guy

User avatar
Grand Baslandia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 142
Founded: Dec 18, 2025
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Grand Baslandia » Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:08 pm

New Halo wrote:
The Toll wrote:New Halo is one of the few insufferable users on this site of whom I actively enjoy seeing post, though not necessarily interacting with. They are who they are, and that is respectable. It's also funny to see him used as a punching bag, as well as watching him piss others off to the point to where they get warns and all of that good stuff.

Also RIP endless highway lol, that was funny. I remember the day it got raided.

Anyways, we don't use ?/10 in this thread. It's your opinion, not your ranking.

Still a legend I see?

I don't AU very well. Only interacted with them once in my region while they were campaigning for something. Uhh, don't know what else to say here I guess. They seem like a summie but they're not really a summie, if you know what I mean.


wait, which region are you?

ohh that region, nice to meet ya then

/skipme
Last edited by Grand Baslandia on Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Does this nation obsess over Bagels? YES.
Does this nation have unfinished Dispatches? Maybe.
He/Him.
Likes goofin around and cracking jokes
Likes RP and writing Lore sometimes.
Hope this is a good Signature...
Haymarket Riot wrote:we don't just give out the piss yellow name

User avatar
Kasdados
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6870
Founded: Jun 02, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Kasdados » Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:09 pm

Neo Lunatea wrote:8.5/10.

Amazing guy

9/10. A good kid trying to make his place in the world, even if they are shunned for it. Our interests may not align in most cases, but I respect them for being so open about it.
Aussie Patriot. Proud grandson of Greeks - prouder Son of Our Lord And Saviour. Passionate lover of creative writing, the bridge betwixt the realms beyond our own and the comprehension of our minds. Aspergers is its name, awesome is its game. Suave gentleman, debonair intellectual, kind soul. Lover of history, of politics, of civilisation. Devotee of Tolkien, of Frank Herbert, of George R. R Martin - the forgers of worlds. Supporter of Thomas Aquinas, of Aristotle, of Marcus Aurelius. Opponent of blasphemers, of uncreatives, and impolites.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law" — Galatians 5:22-23.

User avatar
New Halo
Minister
 
Posts: 3474
Founded: Sep 11, 2024
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Halo » Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:13 pm

Grand Baslandia wrote:
New Halo wrote:Still a legend I see?

I don't AU very well. Only interacted with them once in my region while they were campaigning for something. Uhh, don't know what else to say here I guess. They seem like a summie but they're not really a summie, if you know what I mean.


wait, which region are you?

ohh that region, nice to meet ya then

/skipme

Same here soldier
Kasdados wrote:
Neo Lunatea wrote:8.5/10.

Amazing guy

9/10. A good kid trying to make his place in the world, even if they are shunned for it. Our interests may not align in most cases, but I respect them for being so open about it.

I rarely interact with Kasdados (mainly because we don't go into the same kind of forum threads) but I know what they believe in and I know what they stand for. Great, respectable guy if you ask me. I don't wanna sound like I'm glazing the man but he's somewhat inspiring in a way. (Not giving you a rating, you get my opinion)
I'll fight for you if it's the last thing I'll do

User avatar
Zantalio
Senator
 
Posts: 3759
Founded: Dec 08, 2023
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Zantalio » Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:17 pm

A 9/10. I appreciate his general amount of intention in the work that he makes (even his Lebronny post was still quality, though hilariously shitty - we all saw your Lebron thirst post), and I do appreciate him being a man of God. I think he's better than I am on that front, on almost all levels. I disagree with him on some issues, theologically and politically, but he's still a pleasure to be around with.

/ninja'd

Honestly, a 7/10. I can't really get behind him on a lot of things, especially in gameplay, or politics, but a telegram I sent to him, and the way he responded, was one of the things that made me see the good side of NH. Which really improved my opinion of him.
Last edited by Zantalio on Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Quo vadis, America?
This is Iochi Mari with a cigarette (and a broken halo). Oddly fitting for N-Day, it seems. Listening to Плейлист для тех, кто хочет расслабиться! (A playlist for those who wish to relax!)
I have enough drugs in my bloodstream to kill an elephant and two giraffes, and it is by the sheer will of God that I am alive.
Marenmia-Ocasia wrote:“You disagree with me on one issue, clearly you don’t deserve human dignity and should be treated as a devil!”
Da Yin in UMNS wrote:You deserve a rollcake stuffed into your mouth as punishment XD
UNITYUNITYUNITY wrote:You may have found the one normative social form I am not even somewhat in favor of abolishing. There will still be no place for B.O. in the communist future.

User avatar
Kasdados
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6870
Founded: Jun 02, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Kasdados » Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:43 pm

Zantalio wrote:A 9/10. I appreciate his general amount of intention in the work that he makes (even his Lebronny post was still quality, though hilariously shitty - we all saw your Lebron thirst post), and I do appreciate him being a man of God. I think he's better than I am on that front, on almost all levels. I disagree with him on some issues, theologically and politically, but he's still a pleasure to be around with.

… W-we…?

/Skipme.
Aussie Patriot. Proud grandson of Greeks - prouder Son of Our Lord And Saviour. Passionate lover of creative writing, the bridge betwixt the realms beyond our own and the comprehension of our minds. Aspergers is its name, awesome is its game. Suave gentleman, debonair intellectual, kind soul. Lover of history, of politics, of civilisation. Devotee of Tolkien, of Frank Herbert, of George R. R Martin - the forgers of worlds. Supporter of Thomas Aquinas, of Aristotle, of Marcus Aurelius. Opponent of blasphemers, of uncreatives, and impolites.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law" — Galatians 5:22-23.

User avatar
Rudge Ramos
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Feb 21, 2026
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rudge Ramos » Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:46 pm

Neutral.

User avatar
Antisynthetase syndrome
Attaché
 
Posts: 99
Founded: Sep 25, 2026
Anarchy

Postby Antisynthetase syndrome » Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:48 pm

who is this?
BOO!


NS STATS ARE CANON

I am not a new person, I am an alt of someone, one who has been in f7 and TET before, but I choose to keep who I am to my chest. I’ll give you a hint, I had a Countryball in my flag various times.

User avatar
Grand Baslandia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 142
Founded: Dec 18, 2025
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Grand Baslandia » Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:49 pm

I like them, If I had to rank 7/10

We've talked before and they seem like a good person

also they have a cool rock

I just wonder if i've ever talked to their main, could you please confirm if I have?
Last edited by Grand Baslandia on Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Does this nation obsess over Bagels? YES.
Does this nation have unfinished Dispatches? Maybe.
He/Him.
Likes goofin around and cracking jokes
Likes RP and writing Lore sometimes.
Hope this is a good Signature...
Haymarket Riot wrote:we don't just give out the piss yellow name

User avatar
Antisynthetase syndrome
Attaché
 
Posts: 99
Founded: Sep 25, 2026
Anarchy

Postby Antisynthetase syndrome » Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:50 pm

Grand Baslandia wrote:I like them, If I had to rank 7/10

We've talked before and they seem like a good person

also they have a cool rock

I just wonder if i've ever talked to their main, could you please confirm if I have?

as far as I know I have not interacted with you on my main. /skipme
BOO!


NS STATS ARE CANON

I am not a new person, I am an alt of someone, one who has been in f7 and TET before, but I choose to keep who I am to my chest. I’ll give you a hint, I had a Countryball in my flag various times.

User avatar
Yunogaku
Secretary
 
Posts: 32
Founded: Aug 02, 2025
New York Times Democracy

Postby Yunogaku » Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:18 am

Don't know AU well that much, they aren't as active in F7 nor are they memorable in any way of some sort. Though, I guess that they are perhaps one of the chillest newbies around the block that I don't really mind their presence of. A 6/10
THE MANDATE OF HEAVEN
Cyberpunk Dystopia
Yunogaku | Nyrelia
NS STATS ARE NOT CANON | READ THE FACTBOOKS
NO AI USED

User avatar
Serdtgyu
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 378
Founded: Feb 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Serdtgyu » Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:21 am

I’ve been vocal in my support for AU in the past, and nothing has changed. 8/10
TGs ARE MORE OPEN THAN A 24 HOUR CONVENIENCE STORE! If you’re ever having a rough day, need to get something off your chest or just feel the need for a chat or some human interaction, please send me a message. I don’t bite I promise.
Advanced to Knockouts in first IAC and LWC
OOC
New San Andreas Republic, short list but hopefully it grows soon.

Have a lovely day yall

User avatar
Enimero
Envoy
 
Posts: 207
Founded: Apr 08, 2026
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Enimero » Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:26 am

AU is nice to be around. I wouldn't change my opinion about them. 8.3/10.
Call me Chloe/Enimero | Ask what my pronouns are, please.| Episcopalian Progressive Christian
Check out my →SATIRE← dispatch! | ID Chips & Feudalism are NOT canon.
✔ Politeness • Progressivism • Left-Wing • Environmentalism • LGBTQIA+ Rights
✘ Rudeness • (Extreme) Right-Wing • Propaganda • Transphobia/Homophobia • Authoritarianism

☮ This user ignores fascist trolls ☮

OOC/IC Note: Use Queen Chloe the 1st for RP letters (not "Queen Chloe the 1st and parliament").

User avatar
Kasdados
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6870
Founded: Jun 02, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Kasdados » Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:31 am

Enimero… I don’t believe I’ve encountered them before. However, despite being 6500 above in posts, they have a better signature than me. 5.5/10.
Aussie Patriot. Proud grandson of Greeks - prouder Son of Our Lord And Saviour. Passionate lover of creative writing, the bridge betwixt the realms beyond our own and the comprehension of our minds. Aspergers is its name, awesome is its game. Suave gentleman, debonair intellectual, kind soul. Lover of history, of politics, of civilisation. Devotee of Tolkien, of Frank Herbert, of George R. R Martin - the forgers of worlds. Supporter of Thomas Aquinas, of Aristotle, of Marcus Aurelius. Opponent of blasphemers, of uncreatives, and impolites.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law" — Galatians 5:22-23.

User avatar
Antisynthetase syndrome
Attaché
 
Posts: 99
Founded: Sep 25, 2026
Anarchy

Postby Antisynthetase syndrome » Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:53 am

8.5/10, I don't know them all that well, but they seem like a good person
BOO!


NS STATS ARE CANON

I am not a new person, I am an alt of someone, one who has been in f7 and TET before, but I choose to keep who I am to my chest. I’ll give you a hint, I had a Countryball in my flag various times.

User avatar
The Toll
Minister
 
Posts: 2847
Founded: Mar 20, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Toll » Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:57 am

Mmmmm probably dogshit not gonna lie. I don't like their posting style, and the whole "omg this is an alt" trope pisses me off. However, there is always potential for a user to redeem their reputation via giving a wee bit more thought (not necessarily effort) into their posts. Quality beats quantity most of the time. As of now though? I don't like them very much at all.
✿❀ Q&A - Need help with BBCode? - OOC ❀✿
I write for me, not for you.
(you and me still keep on) Fall in Love
Ethel Mermania

User avatar
Kasdados
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6870
Founded: Jun 02, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Kasdados » Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:59 am

See here:
Kasdados wrote:Easily one of the GOATs. An objectively great user who has contributed nothing but positives to this site. It’s a shame we haven’t talked in a while, but hey, c’est la vie. 10/10.

However, I will add that they have a great flag. Ominous without being cartoonish.
Aussie Patriot. Proud grandson of Greeks - prouder Son of Our Lord And Saviour. Passionate lover of creative writing, the bridge betwixt the realms beyond our own and the comprehension of our minds. Aspergers is its name, awesome is its game. Suave gentleman, debonair intellectual, kind soul. Lover of history, of politics, of civilisation. Devotee of Tolkien, of Frank Herbert, of George R. R Martin - the forgers of worlds. Supporter of Thomas Aquinas, of Aristotle, of Marcus Aurelius. Opponent of blasphemers, of uncreatives, and impolites.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law" — Galatians 5:22-23.

User avatar
The X-8 Research Center
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 127
Founded: Apr 08, 2025
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The X-8 Research Center » Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:59 am

They look, seem and post cool. Never interacted with them, but I think they might be a 6.5/10 for me.

Ninjad.

4.5/10 because I am neutral towards them and they ninjad me which made me very sad and made me wanna cry :<
Last edited by The X-8 Research Center on Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
The character as my flag is a girl, it is not a femboy. Do NOT disrespect floof like that.
"It's always the old to lead us to the wars, Always the young to fall, Now look at all we've won with the saber and the gun, Tell me, is it worth it all?"
Phil Ochs, "I Ain't Marching Anymore"
You matter, you will always matter. I know it might seem that you don't, I feel the same way, but remember that others will care for you no matter what. I face the same struggles as you.I wish for your safety. And if you ever feel down, remember, that even if I am grieving or dead, I always will care for you.

User avatar
AtaHana
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 117
Founded: Aug 21, 2026
Democratic Socialists

Postby AtaHana » Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:05 am

I haven't seen AU much besides some F7 threads and the mental health thread, so I'm gonna go with a tentative 6/10 for now. Really cool style for your factbooks, which is something I always like, even if it is mostly scattered and unfinished (which is the same for me honestly)
  《 O v e r  H e r e 》  
It hurts. It hurts like
being pierced right through my heart.
While it continues,

Continues to beat
without a care in the world.
Come closer, listen.

Lub-dub, lub-dub. See?
It says "I might be dying,
But I'm surviving."

Because there is pain.
Pain is how we know we live;
How we've yet to die.
Theres only so many words to fit in a story
Only so many words to fit in a signature
The more I write, the more restricted I feel
Compressing a fraction of how I present myself
into this tiny prison of mere letters and colours

There will always be more of me that remains unknown
There will always be more words yet to be wr-

User avatar
Welves
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 470
Founded: Aug 20, 2026
Father Knows Best State

Postby Welves » Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:06 am

I've seen AU a decent amount of times. A solid 6.5/10 will do for now.
Last edited by Google on Tue Feb 31st, 1909 4:61 am, edited 7 times in total.
Princitum
vod Welves
NS stats are not canon, as they were drowned in the Strategic Chocolate Reserve
Stole the "last edited by" idea from someone else
Proud resident of The Western Isles
I was wrong, British Welves is real...thankfully Soviet Welves isn't
◉This user is a member of the◉
◉Orb Party◉

Change your mindeset!
I can't do it --> Attack the D point!
If I only had...If I only had a uhhh....cone of ice cream! YES! A cone of ice cream!

User avatar
Kasdados
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6870
Founded: Jun 02, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Kasdados » Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:07 am

6/10. A growing member of F7’s core cast, and a decent one at that. We haven’t talked, though.
Last edited by Kasdados on Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aussie Patriot. Proud grandson of Greeks - prouder Son of Our Lord And Saviour. Passionate lover of creative writing, the bridge betwixt the realms beyond our own and the comprehension of our minds. Aspergers is its name, awesome is its game. Suave gentleman, debonair intellectual, kind soul. Lover of history, of politics, of civilisation. Devotee of Tolkien, of Frank Herbert, of George R. R Martin - the forgers of worlds. Supporter of Thomas Aquinas, of Aristotle, of Marcus Aurelius. Opponent of blasphemers, of uncreatives, and impolites.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law" — Galatians 5:22-23.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chess Socialism, Commonwealth Of Cursedland, Katuris, Might Delete Later, Okpuntui, Potato Gun, Rosettan Overwatch, Statesburg, Yorsa II

Advertisement

Remove ads