NATION

PASSWORD

AU/AN’s two truths and a lie

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The Boggest Place on Earth
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1287
Founded: Jan 25, 2024
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Boggest Place on Earth » Wed Sep 16, 2026 6:02 am

somehow, number 2 feels the most plausible. considering i don't roam anywhere but f7, i can't really confirm or deny 3, so hail mary on 1.

1. i put a daniel boggers advertisement in a school assignment once
2. i once wrote, and presented, an essay on hit movie, master of disguise
3. during a creative writing assignment, where we were tasked to write a short horror story, most of everyone wrote a basic slasher/monster in the cabin story; i wrote a cosmic horror total drama island

number 2 should have been obvious, it was a slideshow using forensics, in the middle, i put an advertisementfor hit game "raid boggow legends"
Last edited by The Boggest Place on Earth on Sat Sep 19, 2026 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
green things and salivations, all!
all these other nations told me that i wouln't be a kool kat until i got myself my very own signature, so i did!
-> question y answer ! ! <-
-> other question y answer ! ! <-
✯ this user is ✯
a mole persons

according to this dispatch

User avatar
Ugly Is Beautiful
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 9
Founded: Sep 19, 2026
Anarchy

Postby Ugly Is Beautiful » Sat Sep 19, 2026 3:35 pm

Who the hell would do 3-? Right. Internet. I'll say 1 because it's obvious.

1. Whenever I play jackbox.tv, I make my name ALIEN BOY.

2. I used to play Mortal Combat with my brother when I was like, nine, with my brother.

3. I liked Oliver Tree's Splitting Branches more than the Alien Boy EP.
Don't take yourself so seriously.

User avatar
Commonwealth Of Cursedland
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 372
Founded: Apr 07, 2026
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Commonwealth Of Cursedland » Sat Sep 19, 2026 4:22 pm

My money is on 3

1) I've visited a total of 5 European capitals throughout my life
2) One of my great uncles on my mother's side survived without injuries a terrorist attack that caused the death of 85 people and wounded 200
3) My favourite historical period is the Napoleonic Era

Edit: it was 3.
Regarding 2,if I remember correctly, my great uncle needed to take a train at the Bologna station that day, but he lost it. So he went to a bar right outside the station while waiting for the next one, and THAT’S when the bomb blew up. He wasn’t injured and he’s still alive. He survived the WORST terrorist attack in the history of republican Italy
Last edited by Commonwealth Of Cursedland on Thu Sep 24, 2026 6:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
Fortitudo in Varietate, Gaudium in Unitate
A “confederation” of 10 substantially independent states, sharing (most of) the continent of Gursedland on planet Bearth.
Random 18 yo Italian dude with nothing of substance about his life (according to him).
Likes some things, hates other things, maybe he's funny, he's certainly socially paranoid, and has no idea why he's talking in the 3rd person rn.
I created also Comicsland and The Socialist World Republic of Cats, if you remember those
Anyways, byeee!!
Our leader, our inhabitants and our member states
NS stats have been sent to a nice seaside resort in Kipozia

User avatar
Nothark Vilum
Envoy
 
Posts: 334
Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nothark Vilum » Tue Sep 22, 2026 1:41 pm

I think I'd have to say 2), though if I'm wrong man your great uncle had a lot of luck surviving the Bologna massacre.

1) I have completed almost 23 (not sure of the exact number) different hiking routes across Spain.
2) I have been shot with an arrow.
3) The cat distribution system has struck me twice, keeping the two kitties I "rescued".
OOO | THE UNITED PROVINCES OF NOTHARK VILUM | OOO
She has no patience for paradise; she knows what men do with promises
NATIONAL HEADLINES | 01/06/2068 - 12:01 | War on Holan Systems Escalates as it Enters its Second Week | World cup to kick off in Cassalia | Zharan authorities express "deep outrage" at Vilumian war on Holan Systems
This nation mostly represents my views, as seen from a pseudorealistic standpoint | NS stats are not canon | OOC / Politics / Q&A | He/him - Spaniard - History student
Creative block no more, in spirit of it being 68', just make a parallel vietnam war with corps and robots | I've come to realise that thinking so hard about my nation's politics has in turn morphed mine into them.

User avatar
SAmbUca
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Feb 07, 2025
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby SAmbUca » Tue Sep 22, 2026 1:44 pm

I think number 2, or if im wrong lucky.


1. I am banned from NSGP server.

2. I've been to scotland in the past year

3. I hate the australians because they killed my great uncle in ww2


Below:

It was 3, good try
Last edited by SAmbUca on Tue Sep 22, 2026 2:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Minister of Cultural Promotion of the W0rld
Former Citizen of the outback
Former Grand Steward of the Mood
Former President of Virelia & New Virelia
Former King of Noravia
& More
Top 2% of army in world!
"We must endure and not be problematic"

User avatar
The X-8 Research Center
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 127
Founded: Apr 08, 2025
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The X-8 Research Center » Tue Sep 22, 2026 1:52 pm

SAmbUca wrote:I think number 2, or if im wrong lucky.


1. I was banned from NSGP server.

2. I've been to scotland in the past year

3. I hate the australians because they killed my great uncle in ww2

Two? I guess?

1. I have went to Austria.

2. I heard better english spoken from myself than airport announcers

3. I have been in proximity of a F-16.
The character as my flag is a girl, it is not a femboy. Do NOT disrespect floof like that.
"It's always the old to lead us to the wars, Always the young to fall, Now look at all we've won with the saber and the gun, Tell me, is it worth it all?"
Phil Ochs, "I Ain't Marching Anymore"
You matter, you will always matter. I know it might seem that you don't, I feel the same way, but remember that others will care for you no matter what. I face the same struggles as you.I wish for your safety. And if you ever feel down, remember, that even if I am grieving or dead, I always will care for you.

User avatar
Ourangmedan
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 58
Founded: Aug 22, 2026
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Ourangmedan » Wed Sep 23, 2026 10:25 pm

I'm betting #1 is the lie.

1. I am a Marxist-Leninist in the vein of Stalin and the likes of him.
2. I am personally connected in some way to Southeast Asia, beyond just Ourangmedan the NS nation.
3. I am rather fond of unisex names...I mean, I have one myself.

v You're damn right it's #1.
Last edited by Ourangmedan on Wed Sep 23, 2026 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
†
Murphy F.
2005–2026

User avatar
Serdtgyu
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 378
Founded: Feb 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Serdtgyu » Wed Sep 23, 2026 10:33 pm

This is a fun one. #3 is most likely true, as if you look in their OOC spoiler, they have the name Murphy, which is also a guy name as well as her name. #2 seems too random to place down if not true. I reckon #1 is the lie, as they might be Marxist-Leninist, but probably not in the vein of Stalin.

1. My favorite city in the world to visit is York. Not New York, although I love it there too, but York, England.
2. My friend introduced me to NS in 6th grade math class, but he hasn’t been on in years.
3. My favorite food is quiche, followed by oysters.
TGs ARE MORE OPEN THAN A 24 HOUR CONVENIENCE STORE! If you’re ever having a rough day, need to get something off your chest or just feel the need for a chat or some human interaction, please send me a message. I don’t bite I promise.
Advanced to Knockouts in first IAC and LWC
OOC
New San Andreas Republic, short list but hopefully it grows soon.

Have a lovely day yall

User avatar
Serdtgyu
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 378
Founded: Feb 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Serdtgyu » Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:44 am

/bump
TGs ARE MORE OPEN THAN A 24 HOUR CONVENIENCE STORE! If you’re ever having a rough day, need to get something off your chest or just feel the need for a chat or some human interaction, please send me a message. I don’t bite I promise.
Advanced to Knockouts in first IAC and LWC
OOC
New San Andreas Republic, short list but hopefully it grows soon.

Have a lovely day yall

User avatar
Rhanukhan
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 484
Founded: Mar 28, 2004
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Rhanukhan » Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:37 am

The very notion that York isn't somebody's favourite city is laughable - that one is obviously true. #2 is sufficiently mundane to be true, but could be a cunning bluff if you really do have quirky food tastes. I don't personally know anybody who ranks oysters that highly - I shall take a chance on #3 being the lie.

1. It's no longer possible to visit any of the schools or colleges that I attended.
2. By pure happenstance it turns out that my current residence is just yards away from where my grandfather was born.
3. My current workplace is located on the site of a former Roman military camp.

Edit: Nope, it's #3. My current workplace is located on a former RAF airfield, though there is the site of a Roman training camp about a half-mile down the road.
Last edited by Rhanukhan on Tue Sep 29, 2026 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Geraluden
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 164
Founded: Aug 20, 2026
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Geraluden » Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:00 pm

I'm gonna say 1. I just think that schools don't close that fast that I know of, or you went to school in the late 1920's.

1. I've invented an entire fictional multiverse wrapped around a single all-powerful entity that does nothing but harass people in somewhat meaningless ways

2. I've beaten some of the hardest games in the world, like Hollow Knight and Cuphead

3. I once did nothing but play World of Warcraft for an entire day.
Been spendin' most our lives livin' in a Scandinavian Liberal Paradise
Here's my political compass if you care: https://www.politicalcompass.org/analysis2?ec=-2.63&soc=-4.56
State-Controlled Media Policy is not canon
oh and by the way my country is pronounced like the word "paladin" but instead of "p" you say "jir" like "giraffe"
It's Lake Ontario, the Gulf of Mexico, and Denali, among many other things. Fight me.

User avatar
Owonyaania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1491
Founded: Oct 23, 2024
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Owonyaania » Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:30 pm

I'll guess the second one. The thing with hardest games in the world sounds slightly ironic maybe, so it would fit the best to be the lie. Playing WoW for a whole day while having on your profile written that you are jobless fits very well, and the first thing fits perfectly with you being on nationstates and is very specific.


1. I graduated from college and have an academic degree.

2. I plan on playing WoW forever.

3. I don't sleep at night and do stuff instead of sleeping.
✣ A cute nation ruled by a cute Kyubey! To be Meguca is to suffer. Estabilished in 1920 by magical girls.
✣ Currently playing on radio K-OHK: 初音ミク ⭒ 初音ミク ⭒ からくりピエロ K-OHK stands for Kyubeisutoku-Owonyaania Hōsō Kyōkai
✣ click to pet Kyubey ⭒ click to hurt Kyubey ⭒ click to feed Kyubey
Mikustania wrote:(Image)
On the magical train to Owonyaania~★

Cyptopir wrote:I'm keeping my distance. They seem a bit.. strange.
she/her ✣ a weeb and a furry /ᐠ- ᴗ -マ ✣ a rather unserious person

User avatar
Geraluden
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 164
Founded: Aug 20, 2026
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Geraluden » Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:27 am

Owonyaania wrote:I'll guess the second one. The thing with hardest games in the world sounds slightly ironic maybe, so it would fit the best to be the lie. Playing WoW for a whole day while having on your profile written that you are jobless fits very well, and the first thing fits perfectly with you being on nationstates and is very specific.


1. I graduated from college and have an academic degree.

2. I plan on playing WoW forever.

3. I don't sleep at night and do stuff instead of sleeping.

Interestingly enough, It's the 3rd one. I don't have nearly the patience or attention span to do the same thing for an entire day.
/skipme
Been spendin' most our lives livin' in a Scandinavian Liberal Paradise
Here's my political compass if you care: https://www.politicalcompass.org/analysis2?ec=-2.63&soc=-4.56
State-Controlled Media Policy is not canon
oh and by the way my country is pronounced like the word "paladin" but instead of "p" you say "jir" like "giraffe"
It's Lake Ontario, the Gulf of Mexico, and Denali, among many other things. Fight me.

User avatar
Al Sahel
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Jun 17, 2026
Father Knows Best State

Postby Al Sahel » Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:32 am

Owonyaania wrote:I'll guess the second one. The thing with hardest games in the world sounds slightly ironic maybe, so it would fit the best to be the lie. Playing WoW for a whole day while having on your profile written that you are jobless fits very well, and the first thing fits perfectly with you being on nationstates and is very specific.


1. I graduated from college and have an academic degree.

2. I plan on playing WoW forever.

3. I don't sleep at night and do stuff instead of sleeping.


I’m going to guess 3, kinda feels like a trick one.



1. In Grade 3 I fell off a stool holding a glass cup in my hand

2. I broke my nose once when I was riding a horse on a trail

3. I nearly drowned whilst canyoning in the Ardèche

User avatar
Welves
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 470
Founded: Aug 20, 2026
Father Knows Best State

Postby Welves » Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:37 am

I wanna ay three but I don't know...2?



1. I have an alt that is a mega-empire

2. I play chess

3. Despite being inspired by Liechtenstein, most of my lore is almost entirely bs I thought of.


edit2: I got it!
Last edited by Welves on Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Last edited by Google on Tue Feb 31st, 1909 4:61 am, edited 7 times in total.
Princitum
vod Welves
NS stats are not canon, as they were drowned in the Strategic Chocolate Reserve
Stole the "last edited by" idea from someone else
Proud resident of The Western Isles
I was wrong, British Welves is real...thankfully Soviet Welves isn't
◉This user is a member of the◉
◉Orb Party◉

Change your mindeset!
I can't do it --> Attack the D point!
If I only had...If I only had a uhhh....cone of ice cream! YES! A cone of ice cream!

User avatar
Al Sahel
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Jun 17, 2026
Father Knows Best State

Postby Al Sahel » Tue Sep 29, 2026 6:40 am

Welves wrote:I wanna ay three but I don't know...2?



1. I have an alt that is a mega-empire

2. I play chess

3. Despite being inspired by Liechtenstein, most of my lore is almost entirely bs I thought of.


It’s actually 2…
MINISTER OF FOREIGN RELATIONS, SHEIKH KHALIFA BIN MUHAMMAD AL HAMMADI

THE EMIRATE OF AL SAHEL

User avatar
Statesburg
Senator
 
Posts: 4446
Founded: May 11, 2023
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Statesburg » Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:12 am

Welves wrote:I wanna ay three but I don't know...2?



1. I have an alt that is a mega-empire

2. I play chess

3. Despite being inspired by Liechtenstein, most of my lore is almost entirely bs I thought of.


edit2: I got it!

I’m thinking it’s 1, seeing as you post chess games in TET and you take pride in being a micronation.

1. I have played tenor saxophone.
2. I share a name with a Civ 6 leader.
3. I am 5’2” (156 cm) tall.
Statesburg™ (he/they): Disagreement ≠ Defamation. No true Scotsman uses logical fallacies. Some Statesburger vibes for your listening pleasure.
Technically Voškija, but bureaucrats won’t change it. TGs are open. No longer eating bassoons. Statesberg is where my old lore is. PST will rise.
Legacy Bassoons™ Eaten Counter: 19923.5 + π + cos(tan(e)) + 13i/300
NS stats' vibes are canon, not the numbers.
I’m an AuDHD basket case from the glorious bioregion of Cascadia. I support Cascadian secession/unity. Statesburg usually represents my views. The one true Washington is the state.

The Kauvograd Watchman: The Union celebrates its entry into the Commonwealth of States // Kauvograd holds festival celebrating potatoes // Germanium deposits found outside of Šavligrad in Volkania Prefecture // We're rolling!

User avatar
Statesburg
Senator
 
Posts: 4446
Founded: May 11, 2023
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Statesburg » Fri Oct 02, 2026 7:06 am

/bumpovič
Statesburg™ (he/they): Disagreement ≠ Defamation. No true Scotsman uses logical fallacies. Some Statesburger vibes for your listening pleasure.
Technically Voškija, but bureaucrats won’t change it. TGs are open. No longer eating bassoons. Statesberg is where my old lore is. PST will rise.
Legacy Bassoons™ Eaten Counter: 19923.5 + π + cos(tan(e)) + 13i/300
NS stats' vibes are canon, not the numbers.
I’m an AuDHD basket case from the glorious bioregion of Cascadia. I support Cascadian secession/unity. Statesburg usually represents my views. The one true Washington is the state.

The Kauvograd Watchman: The Union celebrates its entry into the Commonwealth of States // Kauvograd holds festival celebrating potatoes // Germanium deposits found outside of Šavligrad in Volkania Prefecture // We're rolling!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DutchFormosa, Gurkland, Somewheretopia, Uueidhhd

Advertisement

Remove ads