NATION

PASSWORD

Ponds

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.

Advertisement

Remove ads

West Lobotomia
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 30, 2024
Corporate Bordello

Postby West Lobotomia » Wed May 15, 2024 9:03 am

Ponds? I was a pond once. There were ducks swimming in my water. I am filled with water. I cover a large enough area to be considered a pond.

Glorious Freedonia
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2006
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Glorious Freedonia » Wed May 15, 2024 9:15 am

Lemueria wrote:
Glorious Freedonia wrote:I do not know how to move it. I do not understand what off topic stuff is. I once started a thread about whatever people wanted to discuss about pet canaries. This got moved to F7. So i Started this thread in F7 because this a discussion about all things related to ponds. What is off topic vs, on topic? How is this different from a canary discussion? I am not trying to be difficult, just correct.

Strange, but off-topic is anything not relating to the game or politics. Tell me how ponds relate to politics or NationStates, please. Also can you give me the link to that thread, that is really strange. Like just think about it, why would these threads be subject to auto-prune?

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=539142. Here is where my thread on canaries got locked for not being appropriate for General.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=539170&hilit=canaries Here is where I was advised to do the thread on F7.
I then did a thread on F7 about canaries. Do you want that too?

Glorious Freedonia
Senator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Glorious Freedonia » Wed May 15, 2024 9:16 am

West Lobotomia wrote:Ponds? I was a pond once. There were ducks swimming in my water. I am filled with water. I cover a large enough area to be considered a pond.

Since the water cycle is a thing, and we are all made mostly of water, we probably all had some pond water in us at some point.

Solstice Isle
Envoy

Founded: Mar 19, 2024
New York Times Democracy

Postby Solstice Isle » Wed May 15, 2024 9:17 am

Glorious Freedonia wrote:
West Lobotomia wrote:Ponds? I was a pond once. There were ducks swimming in my water. I am filled with water. I cover a large enough area to be considered a pond.

Since the water cycle is a thing, and we are all made mostly of water, we probably all had some pond water in us at some point.

i probably have frog pee inside my body... because i like to drink frog pee
We trust the cookie with our life, the cookie is love, the cookie is wisdom, turn to the cookie when all is lost.

Lemueria
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 25, 2024
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lemueria » Wed May 15, 2024 9:18 am

Glorious Freedonia wrote:
Lemueria wrote:Strange, but off-topic is anything not relating to the game or politics. Tell me how ponds relate to politics or NationStates, please. Also can you give me the link to that thread, that is really strange. Like just think about it, why would these threads be subject to auto-prune?

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=539142. Here is where my thread on canaries got locked for not being appropriate for General.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=539170&hilit=canaries Here is where I was advised to do the thread on F7.

Your problem is your OP wasn't sufficient enough for General and your phrasing and other problems lead to your post getting locked. It wasn't wrong forum. Also that user is an ex-nation and not a moderator, so it might not be the best to fellow their advice when two moderators already have said the topic doesn't fit.

Glorious Freedonia
Senator

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Glorious Freedonia » Wed May 15, 2024 2:18 pm

Lemueria wrote:
Glorious Freedonia wrote:viewtopic.php?f=20&t=539142. Here is where my thread on canaries got locked for not being appropriate for General.

Your problem is your OP wasn't sufficient enough for General and your phrasing and other problems lead to your post getting locked. It wasn't wrong forum. Also that user is an ex-nation and not a moderator, so it might not be the best to fellow their advice when two moderators already have said the topic doesn't fit.

Ok so how do I move the thread?

Previous

Return to Forum 7