NATION

PASSWORD

Bear(USSR) VS Eagle(America)

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.

Remove ads

Usmoth
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 15, 2017
Anarchy

Postby Usmoth » Wed May 16, 2018 8:59 am

Things to keep in mind:
  • This isn't a single nation, but a whole planet full of many nations. I will usually reference a certain nation when posting.
  • The flag being used is just to represent that it is a planet, it is not used at all in the 'canon', as there is no one flag for the planet Instead I chose to just use an image of the planet.
  • I've referenced the prequels 117 times on F7.

Hathian Prime
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 26, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hathian Prime » Wed May 16, 2018 8:59 am

Hathian Prime does not use NS Stats.

Free American Empire-
Attaché

Founded: Oct 15, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Free American Empire- » Wed May 16, 2018 8:59 am

Our enemies probably are taking tons of attrition.
Last edited by Free American Empire- on Wed May 16, 2018 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Superstate of Free American Empire
Imagine Silver Legion somehow seizing power in the US, and defeating the UK, and its holdings, and later on- the rest of Americas. Despite its name, not monarchic at all.
This nation does not represent my views!
Flag credit to ColumbianSFR: https://columbiansfr.deviantart.com/art ... -591548845 List of nations.
Legion's messenger:Soldiers establish a safe front in Arabia, POC extracts oil already/ A man arrested for saying, that ''FAE has always been at war with Russians''/ American soldiers heroically defend Singapore from incoming Chinese armies

Usmoth
Political Columnist

Anarchy

Postby Usmoth » Wed May 16, 2018 9:00 am

Things to keep in mind:
  • This isn't a single nation, but a whole planet full of many nations. I will usually reference a certain nation when posting.
  • The flag being used is just to represent that it is a planet, it is not used at all in the 'canon', as there is no one flag for the planet Instead I chose to just use an image of the planet.

Free American Empire-
Attaché

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Free American Empire- » Wed May 16, 2018 9:01 am

Every time, when we hit a new hundred, a large victory point gets taken.
Imagine Silver Legion somehow seizing power in the US, and defeating the UK, and its holdings, and later on- the rest of Americas. Despite its name, not monarchic at all.
Flag credit to ColumbianSFR: https://columbiansfr.deviantart.com/art ... -591548845 List of nations.
Legion's messenger:Soldiers establish a safe front in Arabia, POC extracts oil already/ A man arrested for saying, that ''FAE has always been at war with Russians''/ American soldiers heroically defend Singapore from incoming Chinese armies

Usmoth
Political Columnist

Anarchy

Postby Usmoth » Wed May 16, 2018 9:01 am

You bear supporters are, all of you, vermin. Cowering in the dirt, thinking... what, I wonder? That you might escape the coming fire? No. Your USSR will burn until its surface is but glass! And not even your bear will live to creep, blackened, from its hole to mar the reflection of our passage; the culmination of our patriotism. For your destruction is the will of the gods! And I...I am their instrument!

Things to keep in mind:

Chan Island
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 26, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chan Island » Wed May 16, 2018 9:02 am

Well, I'm busy getting the trucks ready for Moscow
Last edited by Chan Island on Wed May 16, 2018 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Conserative Morality wrote:"It's not time yet" is a tactic used by reactionaries in every era. "It's not time for democracy, it's not time for capitalism, it's not time for emancipation." Of course it's not time. It's never time, not on its own. You make it time. If you're under fire in the no-man's land of WW1, you start digging a foxhole even if the ideal time would be when you *aren't* being bombarded, because once you wait for it to be 'time', other situations will need your attention, assuming you survive that long. If the fields aren't furrowed, plow them. If the iron is not hot, make it so. If society is not ready, change it.

Usmoth
Political Columnist

Anarchy

Postby Usmoth » Wed May 16, 2018 9:02 am

I love adapting halo quotes
Things to keep in mind:

Republica Novi Byzantium
Secretary

Founded: Sep 25, 2017

Postby Republica Novi Byzantium » Wed May 16, 2018 9:06 am

Chan Island wrote:- 264

Well, I'm busy getting the trucks ready for Moscow

ISP, is that you?

Free American Empire-
Attaché

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Free American Empire- » Wed May 16, 2018 9:08 am

Bear-what?

Zrhajan
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zrhajan » Wed May 16, 2018 9:11 am

5D Political Test: Communist Pro-Government World-Federalist Bleeding-Heart Libertine
Collectivism score: 83%
Authoritarianism score: 33%
Internationalism score: 83%
Tribalism score: -100%

Free American Empire-
Attaché

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Free American Empire- » Wed May 16, 2018 9:12 am

We need to rush faster!

Chan Island
Diplomat

Postby Chan Island » Wed May 16, 2018 9:12 am

*revs up the Sherman*
Conserative Morality wrote:"It's not time yet" is a tactic used by reactionaries in every era. "It's not time for democracy, it's not time for capitalism, it's not time for emancipation." Of course it's not time. It's never time, not on its own. You make it time. If you're under fire in the no-man's land of WW1, you start digging a foxhole even if the ideal time would be when you *aren't* being bombarded, because once you wait for it to be 'time', other situations will need your attention, assuming you survive that long. If the fields aren't furrowed, plow them. If the iron is not hot, make it so. If society is not ready, change it.

Free American Empire-
Attaché

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Free American Empire- » Wed May 16, 2018 9:13 am

Chan Island
Diplomat

Postby Chan Island » Wed May 16, 2018 9:15 am

United American Commomwealth
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 11, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Postby United American Commomwealth » Wed May 16, 2018 9:20 am

This nation DOES represent my political views (most of them anyways)
A 14.5 civilization, according to this ok index. (I can't tell if I suck or not).
If there is no light at the end of the tunnel, make your own light and smash that tunnel open.
Murica news: Banishment to Detroit declared legal form of punishment for extreme or multiple felonies. | Greek rebels revolt against USSR government in Athens, the skirmish lasted 2 hours before it was suppressed | India-Chinese relationships sour over the Arunachal Pradesh dispute. | Hitler's grave found in Santa Isabel, Argentina.

Chan Island
Diplomat

Postby Chan Island » Wed May 16, 2018 9:21 am

Andsed
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Andsed » Wed May 16, 2018 9:22 am

So this is basically the American blitzkrieg.

Chan Island
Diplomat

Postby Chan Island » Wed May 16, 2018 9:24 am

It's become a bit more like the American siege of Vraks, but yes.

Free American Empire-
Attaché

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Free American Empire- » Wed May 16, 2018 9:25 am

Bear is currently getting demolished like CoF in Kaiserreich mod.

Chan Island
Diplomat

Postby Chan Island » Wed May 16, 2018 9:33 am

Exosar
Secretary

Founded: Jan 01, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Exosar » Wed May 16, 2018 9:36 am

Capitalist Pigs
The Republic of Exosar

IC Year: 2048
I use some NS stats.

This nation represents some of my political views.

Generation 45, the first time you see this copy and paste it into your signature and add 1 to the generation

Free American Empire-
Attaché

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Free American Empire- » Wed May 16, 2018 9:37 am

Sorry, we can't hear you from our tanks!

Chan Island
Diplomat

Postby Chan Island » Wed May 16, 2018 9:37 am

Free American Empire-
Attaché

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Free American Empire- » Wed May 16, 2018 9:38 am

PreviousNext

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7