NATION

PASSWORD

World Assembly Card Gallery

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Omigodtheykilledkenny
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 14, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Omigodtheykilledkenny » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Unibot II wrote:I'm not sure if some people will get it...

I don't, but only because I can't figure out what the image is supposed to be of...
Omigodtheykilledkenny FAQ | "The Biggest Sovereigntist IN THE WORLD" - Chester Pearson

Kalibarr
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalibarr » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:27 pm

Omigodtheykilledkenny wrote:
Unibot II wrote:I'm not sure if some people will get it...

I don't, but only because I can't figure out what the image is supposed to be of...

I think its Challenger blowing up, not sure though

Unibot II
Senator

Founded: Jan 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot II » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:25 pm

Kalibarr wrote:
Omigodtheykilledkenny wrote:I don't, but only because I can't figure out what the image is supposed to be of...

You got it, but I'll come up with something else because it apparently isn't as iconic as I thought it was... errr.....
Vocenae wrote:Unibot, you have won NS.
General Halcones wrote:Look up to Unibot as an example.
Member of Gholgoth | The Capitalis de Societate of The United Defenders League (UDL) | Org. Join Date: 25/05/2008
Unibotian Factbook // An Analysis of NationStates Generations // The Gameplay Alignment Test // NS Weather // How do I join the UDL?
World Assembly Card Gallery // The Unibotian Life Expectancy Index // Proudly Authored 9 GA Res., 14 SC Res. // Commended by SC#78;
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Duty is Eternal, Justice is Imminent: UDL

Vorograd
Envoy

Founded: Mar 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vorograd » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:33 pm

The Three-Lined Proposal
Vorogradian Embassy Charter
Olthar wrote:Sorry, I've never been that interested in baseball, but I'm sure it was all the goalie's fault.
Desperate Measures wrote:Everybody know that Jesus was hatched from a pine cone. Grace to thee, Blessed Firgin.
Sovetsky Europe wrote:Shouted Sic Semper Tyrannis after killing a rabbit in the forests near Vaasa, Finland.
The Holy Twig wrote:Theism says "Oh I know! My book says so!" whereas atheism says "Well fuck, I don't have all the answers, I'm going to get some more pot."

Unibot II
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot II » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:20 pm

To keep you entertained...

Member of Gholgoth | The Capitalis de Societate of The United Defenders League (UDL) | Org. Join Date: 25/05/2008
Unibotian Factbook // An Analysis of NationStates Generations // The Gameplay Alignment Test // NS Weather // How do I join the UDL?
World Assembly Card Gallery // The Unibotian Life Expectancy Index // Proudly Authored 9 GA Res., 14 SC Res. // Commended by SC#78;

Omigodtheykilledkenny
Negotiator

Postby Omigodtheykilledkenny » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:47 am

Unibot II wrote:
Kalibarr wrote:

You got it, but I'll come up with something else because it apparently isn't as iconic as I thought it was... errr.....

No, I guess I got it...what I didn't get is how the Challenger tragedy is in any way, funny, or relevant to the repeals process...
Omigodtheykilledkenny FAQ | "The Biggest Sovereigntist IN THE WORLD" - Chester Pearson

Unibot II
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot II » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:39 am

Unibot II wrote:

No, I guess I got it...what I didn't get is how the Challenger tragedy is in any way, funny, or relevant to the repeals process...

The resolution blew up just after it got off the ground. It was tasteless, I know. Hence why I'm coming up with something different. ;)

Unibot II
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot II » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:36 pm

Hhhm...

Mahaj WA Seat
Minister

Founded: Nov 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mahaj WA Seat » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:47 pm

Unibot II wrote:Hhhm...

(Image)

nice!
Member of The South and Osiris
Representing Mahaj in the World Assembly.
The Mahaj Factbook.

Author of Missing Minors Act (Repealed) and In Regards to Cloning
Mike the Progressive wrote:
Brogavia wrote:Fuck bitches, get money.
You shall be my god.

Georgism wrote:Fuck off you cunt, I'm always nice.

NERVUN wrote:Yog zap!

Cool Egg Sandwich wrote:I am the Urinater..... I'll be back.

Jedi Utopians wrote:5) Now, saying that a nation couldn't be part of OPEC would be bold. AIPEC sounds like something you'd want to get checked out by a physician for.

Unibot II
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot II » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:49 pm

For a good friend of mine...

... myself! *snickers* Joking, of course.

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:24 pm

Perhaps a card could be used to get rid of the resolution, eh? As in like throw it away.

Unibot II
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot II » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:59 pm

After fifty cards, the first volume is complete.

Destructor Bunnies
Envoy

Founded: Nov 21, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Destructor Bunnies » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:27 pm

Could we get a Leeroy Jenkins! card for when someone is advised, by several different people, not to submit a proposal but then they go ahead and submit it anyway? Or for those occasions when they submit a proposal first and then show up and post it on the forum?

Unibot II
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot II » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:59 am

Destructor Bunnies wrote:Could we get a Leeroy Jenkins! card for when someone is advised, by several different people, not to submit a proposal but then they go ahead and submit it anyway? Or for those occasions when they submit a proposal first and then show up and post it on the forum?

I went with the former, I hope you like it. It's the first card in the new volume! :)

Destructor Bunnies
Envoy

Founded: Nov 21, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Destructor Bunnies » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:39 pm

Unibot II wrote:
Destructor Bunnies wrote:Could we get a Leeroy Jenkins! card for when someone is advised, by several different people, not to submit a proposal but then they go ahead and submit it anyway? Or for those occasions when they submit a proposal first and then show up and post it on the forum?

I went with the former, I hope you like it. It's the first card in the new volume! :)

It's a vurry nice! :)

Omigodtheykilledkenny
Negotiator

Postby Omigodtheykilledkenny » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:42 pm

Unibot II wrote:After fifty cards, the first volume is complete.

Yo uni, a deck of cards is 52. :p

Unibot II
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot II » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:23 pm

Unibot II wrote:After fifty cards, the first volume is complete.

Yo uni, a deck of cards is 52. :p

I'm aware of that. But 50 looks even and nice. :p

West Guiana
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby West Guiana » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:45 pm

Unibot II wrote:To keep you entertained...

(Image)

why is only the northern hemisphere connected to the internet? I think Max Barry wouldn't agree with this card. :p
Wiki--Factbook
NSCF III Quarter Finalist, WLC XII Quarter Finalist

GO PACK GO

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:49 pm

West Guiana wrote: why is only the northern hemisphere connected to the internet? I think Max Barry wouldn't agree with this card. :p

It's a screenshot from the film WarGames.

Unibot II
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot II » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:52 pm

Sedgistan wrote:
West Guiana wrote: why is only the northern hemisphere connected to the internet? I think Max Barry wouldn't agree with this card. :p

It's a screenshot from the film WarGames.

It's okay West Guiana, it's not from my generation either. ;)

Mostly armless
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mostly armless » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:39 am

No card for when a nation's codemnation would open up a can of worms? Or when there the proposal is only one sentence long?
On the song 'Respect and Obey Authority' -
MoonarEclipse - 'Worse than Justin Beiber! How is that possible?'
Zephie wrote:The ultimate threat to America is arguing about its problems on the internet instead of taking action IRL.

Ashmoria wrote:one wonders how successful a camp full of gay boys can possibly BE in convincing them not to ...... become romantically involved with each other.

Old Erisia wrote:Obviously a conspiracy...
... And it succeeded, so that rules out the CIA...

Hydesland wrote:Do the lib dems actually exist, or have they been a figment of middle class imagination for the last few years?

Unibot II
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot II » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:19 pm

Added a new card. :)

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:45 pm

Based on my fantastic track record, perhaps one on spelling would be good. :lol2:
I am pursuing my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Psychology and Spanish. My goal in life is to be a marriage and family counselor. If you have questions about me or my life, just ask!

My girlfriend and I blog about Christian & general marriage, relationship, and dating advice!

NS member since 2009. WA Resolution Author (mostly all repealed), NS sports fanatic.

Canadaiana
Envoy

Founded: May 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Canadaiana » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:38 pm

Why not something along the lines of:

"just because it's in Real life news it does not mean we need to address it here"

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Grays Harbor » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:01 pm

Canadaiana wrote:Why not something along the lines of:

"just because it's in Real life news it does not mean we need to address it here"

ditto. Good idea.
Everything you know about me is wrong. Or a rumor. Something like that.

Not Ta'veren

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council