NATION

PASSWORD

Why is this nation not Condemned?

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Merrishore
Attaché

Founded: Feb 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

DRAFT for the Condemnation of Aglrinia

Postby Merrishore » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:31 pm

The Security Council,
A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

RECOGNIZING the nation of Aglrinia in its various aspects of NationStates.

THROUGHOUT Aglrinia's existence on NationStates it has oppressed, and suppressed the citizens of it's nation. These manners of oppression and suppression exist through such laws as;

1. Citizens (or individuals, change as appropriate) must pay a $500.00 fine if they're caught disposing of chewed bubble gum in an non-approved waste basket, and or on the ground/in the water. (Enacted As A Bird Protection Law)

2. Cars with license plates ending in numbers can only be driven on even days of the month, while cars with license plates ending in letters can only be driven on odd days of the month. However, all government-owned cars can be driven on any day of the month. (Enacted to lower Aglrinian Carbon Emissions)

3. Any zoo and or person with authorization to keep an Indian Elephant will be given the death sentence if the Indian Elephant is spayed or neutered. (Law currently pending removal, as the Indian Elephant is no longer endangered within Aglrinian borders)

4. In Beijilano-(The Aglrinia Capital City) the penalty for public masturbation is to have the hand the person used cut off.

5. Drunk drivers are given a form of special execution, the alcohol level they were caught with is injected into their veins then the entry site is lite on fire, causing the circulatory system to ensue into flames.

6. In dealing with certain crimes, you are presumed guilty until proven innocent.

-Still in Progress-
Nautical Fact of The Month; The most common method of punishment aboard ship was flogging. The unfortunate sailor was tied to a grating, mast or over a barrel. Kissing the gunner’s daughter was being tied over the barrel of a deck cannon whilst it was fired.

“As we sail thru life, don't avoid rough waters, sail on because calm waters won't make a skillful sailor”

Merrishore
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Merrishore » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:37 pm

Mahaj WA Seat wrote:
Merrishore wrote:
I have to agree with this...
In all honesty I wish my name wasn't on it...

How do I get it removed, I mean this was originally my idea, I asked for help and this person simply just jumped into it.

oh. well, I submitted a GHR.

You took my idea, and simply copy and pasted laws, for a condemnation if this actually passes this isn't removed as i've already requested so, and it reaches quorum, i've truly overestimated the people of this website.
Nautical Fact of The Month; The most common method of punishment aboard ship was flogging. The unfortunate sailor was tied to a grating, mast or over a barrel. Kissing the gunner’s daughter was being tied over the barrel of a deck cannon whilst it was fired.

“As we sail thru life, don't avoid rough waters, sail on because calm waters won't make a skillful sailor”

Mahaj WA Seat
Minister

Founded: Nov 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mahaj WA Seat » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:20 pm

Merrishore wrote:
Mahaj WA Seat wrote:oh. well, I submitted a GHR.

You took my idea, and simply copy and pasted laws, for a condemnation if this actually passes this isn't removed as i've already requested so, and it reaches quorum, i've truly overestimated the people of this website.

look, i'm not going to argue with you. I'm not going to work on this anymore, and leave you be. I would just like to say that you encouraged me to submit it and that there are no intellectual property laws.
Member of The South and Osiris
Representing Mahaj in the World Assembly.
The Mahaj Factbook.

Author of Missing Minors Act (Repealed) and In Regards to Cloning
Mike the Progressive wrote:
Brogavia wrote:Fuck bitches, get money.
You shall be my god.

Georgism wrote:Fuck off you cunt, I'm always nice.

NERVUN wrote:Yog zap!

Cool Egg Sandwich wrote:I am the Urinater..... I'll be back.

Jedi Utopians wrote:5) Now, saying that a nation couldn't be part of OPEC would be bold. AIPEC sounds like something you'd want to get checked out by a physician for.

A mean old man
Senator

Founded: Jun 27, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Postby A mean old man » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:33 pm

Alrighty, let's all chill. There was a mistake. It'll be sorted out soon.

Now, let's take the time to sit down and discuss this in depth before we start rushing again. Rushing always ends in unfortunate and avoidable silliness.

I'll be back with anything I can add to this proposal.
A: SC#16 - Repeal "Liberate The Security Council"
A: SC#26 - Commend The Joint Systems Alliance
A: SC#30 - Commend 10000 Islands
A: SC#37 - Condemn NAZI EUROPE
A: SC#38 - Repeal "Condemn NAZI EUROPE"
A: GA#149 - On Expiration Dates
C: SC#58 - Repeal "Commend Sedgistan"
A: SC#62 - Repeal "Condemn Swarmlandia"
C: SC#63 - Commend Ballotonia
A: SC#65 - Condemn Punk Reloaded
C: GA#163 - Repeal "Law of the Sea"
A: SC#72 - Repeal "Commend Mikeswill"
C: SC#74 - Condemn Lone Wolves United
C: SC#76 - Repeal "Condemn Thatcherton"
A: SC#81 - Repeal "Condemn Anthony Delasanta"
C: SC#83 - Condemn Automagfreek
C: SC#84 - Repeal "Liberate Islam"
C: SC#111 - Commend Krulltopia ← please forget

Merrishore
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Merrishore » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:52 pm

It has been removed by my request, the condemnation did not fit the barbarous acts committed by the Aglrinian government against its own people.

Mahaj WA Seat
Minister

Founded: Nov 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mahaj WA Seat » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:56 pm

Merrishore wrote:It has been removed by my request, the condemnation did not fit the barbarous acts committed by the Aglrinian government against its own people.

? It took it from the laws itself.
Member of The South and Osiris
Representing Mahaj in the World Assembly.
The Mahaj Factbook.

Author of Missing Minors Act (Repealed) and In Regards to Cloning
Mike the Progressive wrote:
Brogavia wrote:Fuck bitches, get money.
You shall be my god.

Georgism wrote:Fuck off you cunt, I'm always nice.

NERVUN wrote:Yog zap!

Cool Egg Sandwich wrote:I am the Urinater..... I'll be back.

Jedi Utopians wrote:5) Now, saying that a nation couldn't be part of OPEC would be bold. AIPEC sounds like something you'd want to get checked out by a physician for.

Merrishore
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Merrishore » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:01 pm

Mahaj WA Seat wrote:
Merrishore wrote:It has been removed by my request, the condemnation did not fit the barbarous acts committed by the Aglrinian government against its own people.

? It took it from the laws itself.

There are far more things that could've been included. There is help and there is copy and pasting, you simply copy and pasted everything I found.

Merrishore
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Merrishore » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:05 pm

I've moved the draft here where it will be edited and finalized.

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?t=82548&f=24&view=unread#unread

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council