NATION

PASSWORD

[SUBMITTED]Condemn Georgetpwn

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Bisgea
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 28, 2008
Ex-Nation

[SUBMITTED]Condemn Georgetpwn

Postby Bisgea » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:51 am

Before you read the condemnation, please read the story behind this below:

Once there was a successful region named Union of Democratic Republics (UDR). It was one of the regions that had regional governments. It was founded and led by Litoustia. Litoustia banned the nation of Hobbes City. Hobbes City was furious, he even made a speech and sent his puppet, [nation]Georgetpwn[/natioon], to post it at the RMB. Eventually, Litoustia was DEAT'd for hacking other nations and an offsite forum.

Hobbes took over. He created a new region, Democratic Republics (DR) and even made an offsite forum for it. Everything was fine until the region of DEN Army raided the UDR. Hobbes was filled with anger, he went to every democratic region he could think of to gain their support and reclaim the UDR. He also posted and sent absive messages to DEN, eventually forcing the mods to DEAT him.

After Georgetpwn, still known as Hobbes, had a fight with Ficlidan over an impeachment and root admin users, the regional government collapsed and all of us moved to Novus Licentia Terra, a region founded by [nation]Adigo[/naiton]. Though it's members were formor members of the previously mentioned regions, it was created for new beginnings where everyone forgot about the past and focused on the future.

Once again, Hobbes created trouble. He has tried to take the MoD position, something that was part of
UDR2's downfall. He has once again tried to take it, making propaganda as well. This fuss over the MoD left other things to get unnoticed and thus the region was never able to develop. Eventually he was banned, due to reasons stated in the condemnation and his using of "Hobbes City" at the offsite forums instead of Georgetpwn. The rules clearly state that you must use your nation's name.

The World Assembly,

Georgetpwn, formerly known as Hobbes City, has commited many acts that have prevented certain regions from developing.

NOTICING Georgetpwn's actions because of his main nation, Hobbes City, being deleted and due to other reasons as well,

KNOWING that he has tried to bribe the mods and other nations to unDEAT the nation of Hobbes City, who was deleted for spamming and

abusive messages, in exchange for being quiet about the alleged NationStates' illegal use of the copyrighted Aboriginal Flag,

INFORMING my brothers at the World Assembly that he has threatened the region of Novus Licentia Terra with a condemnation and already has,

SHOCKED that he has tried to return to a region where he was unwelcome with a puppet,

REALIZING that this nation will do anything to achieve what he desires including but not limited to abusive messages, cruelty to an eleven year

old boy, and others,

OBSERVING that one of the nation's attempts to achieve his greedy desires has caused the downfall of the region of UDR2 and others,

SEEING that another attempt by this nation kept the region of Novus Licentia Terra from developing,

EXPRESSING concern that this nation is dangerous to the stability of many regions,

BELIEVING that the nation is dangerous and must be exposed as the power-hungry nation it really is,

Hereby CONDEMNS the nation of Georgetpwn for the reasons listed above.
OOC: All posts and events before 2015 are retconned.

Georgetpwn
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 18, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: [SUBMITTED]Condemn Georgetpwn

Postby Georgetpwn » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:51 am

but i now heard that Adigo wanted me gone for some time.
idk why, but he got rid of me.

my proposal has the truth in it.
yours about me is off.
The Republic of Hobbes City (exiled), exists within Georgetpwn
DEFCON 5 4 3 2 1
Defense Minister of Novus Licentia Terra
The Republic of Hobbes City, composed of:
The Hobbes City Holding State of Georgetpwn
The People's Republic of M1 Helmet
The Protectorate of The Republic of Lanos
The Colony of Suvree
The Pacific Territory of Ferdinando Marcos

Daynor
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 25, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Daynor » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:22 pm

From my personal dealings with hobbes, he was a nice guy. A little ... passionate ... sometimes, but all in all reasonable most the time. I'll probably vote against this if it comes up.

EDIT: After reading messages on Georgetpwn's RMB, you state that pretty much you are only doing this because he tried to condemn your region. Without a doubt, I'll not only vote against, but campaign against this. It's really sad when someone wants to condemn someone because said person tried to condemn your region. It's even sadder when they cover that fact up on the forums to gain support.
Last edited by Daynor on Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Young Libertarian Conservative
Political Compass: (2.63,-1.44)
Delegate of the Conservative Coalition
Ambassador Franklin Tanner
ლ(゚д゚ლ)
Daynor

Valladares
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 17, 2008
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Valladares » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:19 pm

Daynor wrote:From my personal dealings with hobbes, he was a nice guy. A little ... passionate ... sometimes, but all in all reasonable most the time. I'll probably vote against this if it comes up.

EDIT: After reading messages on Georgetpwn's RMB, you state that pretty much you are only doing this because he tried to condemn your region. Without a doubt, I'll not only vote against, but campaign against this. It's really sad when someone wants to condemn someone because said person tried to condemn your region. It's even sadder when they cover that fact up on the forums to gain support.

Seems that you haven't understood the story: Hobbes City has tried in SEVERAL occasions to THREATEN the region of Novus Licentia Terra. If you see the Hobbes's proposal, in this one there appear many things that are externally to the WA and that in addition are not of general interest. For example: He wants to condemn NLT because they BANNED him from the forum of the region for not to fulfill its rules. This is really sad. It's really sad that people don't understand the truth of the situation. Personally, I respect your opinion, however, you need to find out more in the matter.
Last edited by Valladares on Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE UNITED KINGDOM OF VALLADARES
Map of Valladares | Valladares on NSwiki | Valladares Embassy Program
Champions: I Coupe Pomme D'Or, Copa Rushmori 26, Copa Rushmori 29, Di Bradini Cup 48
Runners-Up: World Cup 75, Cup of Harmony 49, Copa Rushmori 25, Copa Rushmori 27, IBC 10
Third Place: Copa Rushmori 18, Volleyball World Expo 9
Fourth Place: World Cup 67, Copa Rushmori 32, IBC 8, IBC 9, IBC 12
<Zwangzug> And the Alligators already have a Ph.D. at making enemies: <- oh, man, speaking of making expressions up, this is fantastic :D

Kingsley Bedford
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingsley Bedford » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Daynor wrote:From my personal dealings with hobbes, he was a nice guy. A little ... passionate ... sometimes, but all in all reasonable most the time. I'll probably vote against this if it comes up.

I can see you havn't been in 3 different regions with Hobbes, witnessing his behaviour like myself & many of my fellow region members.

In UDR, Hobbes got banned, defaced and set out to seek revenge against the ruling government (He did the right thing in that scenario)

In Democratic Republics, the region he created & we all moved to, he turned power hungry and ejected people for no reason.

We all escaped to another region & he joined, kicked up a fuss when he wasn't elected as Minister of Defence & his antics eventually lead to his impeachment and the regional government dissolved. We once again, for the 3rd time in 2 months, had to re-locate.

We gave Hobbes chances again & again in NLT, but he didn't like the fact he again didn't get MoD.

Also, Hobbes has been threatening us since he was banned for breach of rules. He constantly sent threats saying he would make sure nobody ever joined the region and would condemn us if we didn't let him back in.
Kingfordian Republic of Kingsley Bedford
WA Delegate and head of diplomacy in Democratic Republics
Co-owner of Kiphtur Multinational
Co-President of United Democratic Party

http://kiphturmultinational.forumotion.com/index.htm < storefront
Federation of Democratic Republics <-- Join our region!

Bisgea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bisgea » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:22 am

His condemnation isn't the only reason. We've been thinking about it for quite some time now.

Charlotte Ryberg
The Muse of the Westcountry

Founded: Mar 14, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Charlotte Ryberg » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:21 am

If any of the reasons does involve ongoing illegal actions then please use this form, honoured ambassador.

Naivetry
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 02, 2006
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Naivetry » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:18 pm

While I sympathize with the concerns you have raised concerning regional instability, I would recommend, if this version fails to make quorum, that you post a new draft here first in order to better pinpoint some of the concerns you have over Georgetpwn's stated activities.

We are currently working on a set of rules for C/C's, including what sorts of evidence can and should be used to support the proposal's claims. In particular, if mention of off-site forum activities is allowed, it will only be under the condition that evidence is provided in the form of publicly-viewable threads. We need to have that information linked from here (preferably in the first post) so that interested parties can ascertain the facts for themselves.

Otherwise, commendations and condemnations will simply turn into a game of he-says, she-says.

Rutianas
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 23, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Rutianas » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:17 pm

Naivetry wrote:Otherwise, commendations and condemnations will simply turn into a game of he-says, she-says.

In this particular case by this region and nation, it already is. It will continue to be so. This stuff just needs to be dropped by both parties. Georgetpwn says he'll do a condemnation of NLT. He does so. NLT posts their own condemnation of Georgetpwn. Both parties claim the other one is untrue.

This is precisely why I do not like commendations and condemnations.

Georgetpwn
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Georgetpwn » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:19 pm

i gave up on condemning them.
idk about NLT
DEFCON 5 4 3 2 1
The People's Republic of M1 Helmet
The Protectorate of The Republic of Lanos
The Colony of Suvree
The Pacific Territory of Ferdinando Marcos

Bisgea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bisgea » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:22 pm

Georgetpwn wrote:i gave up on condemning them.
idk about NLT

Well I can't withdraw the condemnation, can I?

Georgetpwn
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Georgetpwn » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:32 am

it will fail.
DEFCON 5 4 3 2 1