NATION

PASSWORD

[JOKE, CLOSED] Injunct Eieryn and Liberate the SC

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
User avatar
Eieryn
Diplomat
 
Posts: 611
Founded: Aug 25, 2025
Civil Rights Lovefest

[JOKE, CLOSED] Injunct Eieryn and Liberate the SC

Postby Eieryn » Tue Sep 01, 2026 3:23 pm

The Security Council,

Aware that Injunctions only apply to regions;

Praising the development of Eieryn as a democratic, peaceful and liberal nation, and, optionally, the author of this resolution;

Seeking to protect the boring status of Eieryn;

Denying the epithet of "badge-hunt";

Claiming that the Security Council should not be told what it can or cannot do;

Hereby injuncts Eieryn, and liberates the Security Council.
Author : Eieryn
Last edited by Eieryn on Wed Sep 02, 2026 11:37 am, edited 5 times in total.
Population: 133 million | Political parties and current legislature | Other factbooks | Q&A of Eieryn
Democratic, socialist and secular nation
I AM PRO-TOLERANCE ! PRO-DEMOCRACY ! AND PRO-FREEDOM ! IF THIS MAKES ME WOKE, THEN SO BE IT !
I am also atheist, socialist (but not communist), and first of all a proud etceterist, because I cannot put everything here.
Pronouns : he/him, but they/them is also fine.

The Democratic Republic of Eieryn
Former President and WA Delegate of the UEPU Federal Republic
Current Speaker of the Parliament of the UEPU Federal Republic

User avatar
Dengist China
Minister
 
Posts: 3230
Founded: Jan 08, 2025
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Dengist China » Tue Sep 01, 2026 10:07 pm

Excellent resolution. Just reading this has changed my life. I support this work of art unconditionally
Current:
Governor of Tinga
Master of the arts of Empires Forever United
House Speaker & Minister of World Assembly Affairs, Aesica

Former:
Speaker of the Damned of Hell
Ambassador of Hell to Hells Lounge
Embassy officer of Regionless.
Tingan Minister of Foreign Affairs
Tingan Roleplay Manager
Tingan General Secretary/Sec of Sec
Haymarket Riot wrote:Cool, I identify as a mod.

*bans player for transphobia*
Lusitanic wrote:I prayed "God, make my enemies ridiculous"... and He sent me to General on the NationStates forums.

User avatar
One Small Island
Diplomat
 
Posts: 709
Founded: Aug 30, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby One Small Island » Tue Sep 01, 2026 10:11 pm

Jokes should be funny.
Generally Retired
They//Them
Trying to find peace and enjoyment in the game again.

User avatar
Eieryn
Diplomat
 
Posts: 611
Founded: Aug 25, 2025
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Eieryn » Tue Sep 01, 2026 10:38 pm

One Small Island wrote:Jokes should be funny.

I have a "boring status", what did you expect ? I must admit that it wasn't my best one though.
Population: 133 million | Political parties and current legislature | Other factbooks | Q&A of Eieryn
Democratic, socialist and secular nation
I AM PRO-TOLERANCE ! PRO-DEMOCRACY ! AND PRO-FREEDOM ! IF THIS MAKES ME WOKE, THEN SO BE IT !
I am also atheist, socialist (but not communist), and first of all a proud etceterist, because I cannot put everything here.
Pronouns : he/him, but they/them is also fine.

The Democratic Republic of Eieryn
Former President and WA Delegate of the UEPU Federal Republic
Current Speaker of the Parliament of the UEPU Federal Republic

User avatar
Bhang Bhang Duc
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6860
Founded: Dec 17, 2003
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bhang Bhang Duc » Wed Sep 02, 2026 7:00 am

Still waiting for the punch line.
Former Delegate of The West Pacific. Former Guardian (under many Delegates) of The West Pacific. TWP's Former Minister for World Assembly Affairs and former Security Council Advisor.

The West Pacific's Official Welshman, Astronomer and Old Fart
Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.

RiderSyl wrote:If an enchantress made it so one raid could bring about world peace, Unibot would ask raiders to just sign a petition instead.

Sedgistan wrote:The SC has just has a spate of really shitty ones recently from Northumbria, his Watermelon fanboy…..

User avatar
Eieryn
Diplomat
 
Posts: 611
Founded: Aug 25, 2025
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Eieryn » Wed Sep 02, 2026 11:37 am

It seems that I surprisingly don't produce the best jokes when I feel depressed. I therefore close this thread. It wasn't a good idea.
I hereby liberate the SC from my Injunction of Eieryn.
Last edited by Eieryn on Wed Sep 02, 2026 12:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Population: 133 million | Political parties and current legislature | Other factbooks | Q&A of Eieryn
Democratic, socialist and secular nation
I AM PRO-TOLERANCE ! PRO-DEMOCRACY ! AND PRO-FREEDOM ! IF THIS MAKES ME WOKE, THEN SO BE IT !
I am also atheist, socialist (but not communist), and first of all a proud etceterist, because I cannot put everything here.
Pronouns : he/him, but they/them is also fine.

The Democratic Republic of Eieryn
Former President and WA Delegate of the UEPU Federal Republic
Current Speaker of the Parliament of the UEPU Federal Republic

User avatar
Nolrem
Envoy
 
Posts: 246
Founded: Oct 26, 2024
Father Knows Best State

Postby Nolrem » Wed Sep 02, 2026 1:11 pm

Eieryn wrote:It seems that I surprisingly don't produce the best jokes when I feel depressed. I therefore close this thread. It wasn't a good idea.
I hereby liberate the SC from my Injunction of Eieryn.


The security council has these periods of time where people will post "joke" resolutions one after another after another. Inevitably, these resolutions are not actually jokes, and there are no jokes in them, they are just low effort blatantly illegal resolutions (as yours was). A good joke proposal would be something that feasibly could be submitted, that effort has been put into to make it funny, but is crafted with no intention other than to give people a laugh.

We haven't seen one of those in a long while.
Luminarch

Be Not Afraid
Also known as One Small Island

User avatar
Eieryn
Diplomat
 
Posts: 611
Founded: Aug 25, 2025
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Eieryn » Wed Sep 02, 2026 1:17 pm

Nolrem wrote:
Eieryn wrote:It seems that I surprisingly don't produce the best jokes when I feel depressed. I therefore close this thread. It wasn't a good idea.
I hereby liberate the SC from my Injunction of Eieryn.


The security council has these periods of time where people will post "joke" resolutions one after another after another. Inevitably, these resolutions are not actually jokes, and there are no jokes in them, they are just low effort blatantly illegal resolutions (as yours was). A good joke proposal would be something that feasibly could be submitted, that effort has been put into to make it funny, but is crafted with no intention other than to give people a laugh.

We haven't seen one of those in a long while.

Of course it was a blatantly illegal resolution. Had I put more effort in it, someone could have actually believed that it was for real, and would have spent their time commenting on a resolution that will never be submitted and whose purpose is to be ridiculous. I am not aware of the joking codes (two words that do wonders put together) of the SC.
Population: 133 million | Political parties and current legislature | Other factbooks | Q&A of Eieryn
Democratic, socialist and secular nation
I AM PRO-TOLERANCE ! PRO-DEMOCRACY ! AND PRO-FREEDOM ! IF THIS MAKES ME WOKE, THEN SO BE IT !
I am also atheist, socialist (but not communist), and first of all a proud etceterist, because I cannot put everything here.
Pronouns : he/him, but they/them is also fine.

The Democratic Republic of Eieryn
Former President and WA Delegate of the UEPU Federal Republic
Current Speaker of the Parliament of the UEPU Federal Republic

User avatar
Nolrem
Envoy
 
Posts: 246
Founded: Oct 26, 2024
Father Knows Best State

Postby Nolrem » Wed Sep 02, 2026 2:43 pm

Eieryn wrote:
Nolrem wrote:
The security council has these periods of time where people will post "joke" resolutions one after another after another. Inevitably, these resolutions are not actually jokes, and there are no jokes in them, they are just low effort blatantly illegal resolutions (as yours was). A good joke proposal would be something that feasibly could be submitted, that effort has been put into to make it funny, but is crafted with no intention other than to give people a laugh.

We haven't seen one of those in a long while.

Of course it was a blatantly illegal resolution. Had I put more effort in it, someone could have actually believed that it was for real, and would have spent their time commenting on a resolution that will never be submitted and whose purpose is to be ridiculous. I am not aware of the joking codes (two words that do wonders put together) of the SC.

Which is why you would tag it as [joke], so that they wouldn't do those thing. :P
Luminarch

Be Not Afraid
Also known as One Small Island

User avatar
Eieryn
Diplomat
 
Posts: 611
Founded: Aug 25, 2025
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Eieryn » Wed Sep 02, 2026 2:56 pm

Nolrem wrote:
Eieryn wrote:Of course it was a blatantly illegal resolution. Had I put more effort in it, someone could have actually believed that it was for real, and would have spent their time commenting on a resolution that will never be submitted and whose purpose is to be ridiculous. I am not aware of the joking codes (two words that do wonders put together) of the SC.

Which is why you would tag it as [joke], so that they wouldn't do those thing. :P

I knew there was a flaw in my reasoning...
Population: 133 million | Political parties and current legislature | Other factbooks | Q&A of Eieryn
Democratic, socialist and secular nation
I AM PRO-TOLERANCE ! PRO-DEMOCRACY ! AND PRO-FREEDOM ! IF THIS MAKES ME WOKE, THEN SO BE IT !
I am also atheist, socialist (but not communist), and first of all a proud etceterist, because I cannot put everything here.
Pronouns : he/him, but they/them is also fine.

The Democratic Republic of Eieryn
Former President and WA Delegate of the UEPU Federal Republic
Current Speaker of the Parliament of the UEPU Federal Republic


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Eieryn, Unerick Zark

Advertisement

Remove ads