NATION

PASSWORD

[DEFEATED] Condemn Tinhampton

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.
Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

[DEFEATED] Condemn Tinhampton

Postby Honeydewistania » Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:35 pm

Co-author: The Ice States

Understanding the importance of influence and power in the global political climate of today, but chastising those whose pursuit of the above causes extreme disruption and endangerment to others;

Incensed that Tinhampton is one such agent of chaos, the actions of which in the hallowed halls of the World Assembly (WA) and beyond have destroyed the livelihoods of many;

Shocked that, despite governing a small city-state, the government of Tinhampton has funded a horrifyingly colossal WA department, with an unending roster of ambassadors churning out hundreds of WA legislation drafts in an attempt to inundate these consecrated corridors;

Dismayed by Tinhampton’s scattershot antics in the General Assembly (GA) chambers, which include:
  • proposing legislation on various irrelevant non-issues such as a WA Peace Prize and an international “clap for carers” day, squandering valuable gnomic resources;

• recklessly repealing numerous important GA resolutions, leading to consequences ranging from the loss of exquisite WA-sponsored merchandise to the destruction of marine environments and genocidal war criminals evading capture; and

• terminating copyrights over countless items of intellectual property under the guise of “civil rights” via [resolution=GA#656]"Protecting Public Domain Dedications"[/resolution], risking the profitability of the arts, sciences and other important fields;

Disappointed that Tinhampton’s shenanigans in the Security Council (SC) have not fared much better, where in addition to flooding its chambers with trite such as wishy-washy virtue-signalling declarations on equality and self-determination as well as shiny badges for ‘hot topic of the day nations’ with no lasting international legacy, it praised the policy papers produced by Sacara’s propagandistic and malicious think tanks via [resolution=SC#382]“Commend Sacara”[/resolution], with one encouraging nations to deport all immigrants and another to burn down temples of peaceful worshippers;

Stunned that, despite having the ignominy of proposing a record-breaking 26 defeated-at-vote proposals, Tinhampton has taken it upon themselves to operate an archive of every defeated SC proposal ever in a desperate attempt to profit off its own failures and secure its infamy;

Perturbed at Tinhampton’s vicious “verbal feng shui” tactic, in which Tinhamptonian ambassadors prey on inexperienced authors by offering to rewrite their WA drafts to make them more “acceptable”, an attempt to further the Tinhamptonian agenda and gain a shred of legitimacy in these chambers whilst throwing these newer authors under the bus should things go awry;

Distraught at Tinhampton’s forays into the world of sports in an attempt to feign legitimacy through cultural participation and sportswash its own misdemeanors, including:
  • granting “independence” to its ex-colony Saint Eleanor, when in reality the Tinhamptonian government controls the nation as a puppet state, concentrating their sports resources there, Saint Eleanor being a disgustingly luxurious and oil-rich nation, that bankrolls their leagues and national teams despite little grassroots support, leading to a highly undeserved victory in the 84th Cup of Harmony by an Eleanorian team managed by Priscilla Evans (from Tinhampton’s winning team in the 73rd Cup of Harmony); and

• exploiting the well-regarded names of The Holy Empire, Nephara, and Cassadaigua by writing commendations for them in the SC, solely to increase Tinhampton and Saint Eleanor’s public images in the WA and sporting worlds respectively,

Abhorring Tinhampton for stirring up conflict in foreign nations before swooping in and “solving” issues, a twisted and sovereignty-violating method to grasp at what straws of recognition and legitimacy it could find, which include:

• “One in the Arm for Leader?”, where Tinhampton latched onto Turbeaux’s well-intentioned mission to reduce drug overdoses to propose the prohibition of needle exchanges in thousands of nations, trampling on public health; and

• “Profitable for Doctrine”, an award-winning yet sinister policy paper which took advantage of an ongoing debate on the taxation of holy texts to promote the defunding of public welfare and infrastructure;

Believing that Tinhampton’s reckless quest for soft power has wreaked havoc on an international scale, and that a condemnation from this body would bring a halt to their calamitous clout chase;

The Security Council hereby condemns Tinhampton.

The Security Council,

Understanding the importance of influence and power in the global political climate of today, but chastising those whose pursuit of the above cause extreme disruption and endangerment to others,

Incensed that Tinhampton is one such agent of chaos, whose actions in the Hallowed Halls of the World Assembly (WA) and beyond have destroyed the livelihoods of many,

Shocked that despite governing a small city-state, the government of Tinhampton has funded a horrifyingly colossal WA department, with an unending roster of ambassadors churning out and proposing hundreds of WA legislation drafts in an attempt to inundate these Consecrated Corridors,

Dismayed that Tinhampton’s scattershot antics in the General Assembly chambers have resulted in valuable gnomic resources being squandered on non-issues such as an international convention to name diseases, a WA Peace Prize, and even an international ‘clap for carers’ day,

Lamenting Tinhampton’s particular tendency to propose numerous repeals in the General Assembly without any consideration for the wider fallout of their careless actions, leading to consequences ranging from the loss of swaggy WA-sponsored merchandise (Repeal: “World Assembly Official Merchandise”) to genocidal war criminals evading capture (Repeal: “Convention on Law Enforcement for Heinous Crimes”),

Disappointed at Tinhampton’s vicious “verbal Feng Shui” tactic, in which Tinhamptonian ambassadors prey on inexperienced authors by offering to rewrite their General Assembly drafts to make them more “acceptable”, an attempt to further the Tinhamptonian agenda and gain further legitimacy in these chambers whilst throwing newer authors under the bus should things go awry,

Recognising that Tinhampton’s shenanigans in the Security Council have not fared much better, with the devious WA department frequently flooding its chambers with trite such as wishy-washy virtue-signalling declarations on equality and self-determination as well as commendations and condemnations for ‘hot topic of the day nations’ with no lasting international legacy, all opportunistic attempts to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find something worthy of debate,

Stunned that, despite having the ignominy of proposing a record-breaking 26 defeated-at-vote proposals, Tinhampton has taken it upon themselves to operate an archive of every defeated Security Council proposal ever in a desperate attempt to profit off their own failures and secure their infamy,

Distraught at Tinhampton’s forays into the world of sports, which include:
  1. granting ‘independence’ to their ex-colony Saint Eleanor, when in reality the Tinhamptonian government control the nation as a puppet state and concentrate their sports resources there; Saint Eleanor, a disgustingly luxurious and oil-rich nation, bankrolls their leagues and national teams despite little grassroots support in an attempt to feign legitimacy in the sports world and sportswash its own misdemeanors, which led to a highly undeserved victory over Yuezhou in the 84th Cup of Harmony,
  2. exploiting the well-regarded names of The Holy Empire, Nephara, and Cassadaigua by writing commendations for them in the Security Council, which may seem well-intentioned on the surface but was actually done solely to increase Tinhampton and Saint Eleanor’s public images in the WA and sports world respectively,

Understanding that Tinhampton’s insatiable hunger for glory led to them seeking the WA Delegacy seat in multiple regions to further consolidate their WA power, including Auctor and its Tinhampton-founded successor Sophia,

Admonishing Tinhampton’s leadership of Sophia, where they ran the region down to a derelict wasteland and graveyard for fledgling nations to support Tinhampton’s ballooning cult of nationality; this resulted in a shell of a region whose only purpose is to grant Tinhampton greater legitimacy and power in international affairs and push their heinous agendas,

Abhorring Tinhampton for stirring up conflict in foreign nations before swooping in and ‘solving’ issues, a twisted and sovereignty-violating method to grasp at what straws of recognition and legitimacy they could find, which included exaggerating drug abuse problems in the ‘One in the Arm for Leader?’ incident and exploiting taxation loopholes regarding holy texts in the ‘Profitable for Doctrine’ incident,

Believing that Tinhampton’s reckless quest for soft power has wreaked havoc on an international scale, and that a condemnation from this body would bring a halt to their calamitous clout chase,

Hereby condemns Tinhampton.
Last edited by Sedgistan on Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:00 am, edited 11 times in total.
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

The Ice States
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jun 23, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Ice States » Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:38 pm

Honeydewistania wrote:Since competing condemns are all the rage right now...

Ooc: I want to note that, as stated in the OP of my draft, (1) it was a project on the works since June; and (2) Omnicontrol agreed to withdraw their draft to facilitate mine when I informed them of it before it was even posted. The drafts are not competing, and at no point since it was posted did my draft compete with Omnicontrol's. Any particular reason that you needed to post this?
Last edited by The Ice States on Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Factbooks · 46x World Assembly Author · Festering Snakepit Wiki · WACampaign · GA Stat Effects Data

Posts in the WA forums are Ooc and unofficial, absent indication otherwise.
Please check out my roleplay thread The Battle of Glass Tears!
WA 101 Guides to GA authorship, campaigning, and more.

Honeydewistania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:41 pm

The Ice States wrote:
Honeydewistania wrote:Since competing condemns are all the rage right now...

Ooc: I want to note that, as stated in the OP of my draft, (1) it was a project on the works since June; and (2) Omnicontrol agreed to withdraw their draft to facilitate mine when I informed them of it before it was even posted. The drafts are not competing, and at no point since it was posted did my draft compete with Omnicontrol's. Any particular reason that you needed to post this?

I was referencing the Millenhaal proposal vs CSB PM Union proposal on Cashdeer/Pontbridge, not you. Sorry for the confusion :(
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

The Ice States
GA Secretariat

Father Knows Best State

Postby The Ice States » Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:43 pm

Honeydewistania wrote:
The Ice States wrote:Ooc: I want to note that, as stated in the OP of my draft, (1) it was a project on the works since June; and (2) Omnicontrol agreed to withdraw their draft to facilitate mine when I informed them of it before it was even posted. The drafts are not competing, and at no point since it was posted did my draft compete with Omnicontrol's. Any particular reason that you needed to post this?

I was referencing the Millenhaal proposal vs CSB PM Union proposal on Cashdeer/Pontbridge, not you. Sorry for the confusion :(

Fair enough, thanks for the response. That said, I do still wonder what the reason for posting this draft is?
Last edited by The Ice States on Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Factbooks · 46x World Assembly Author · Festering Snakepit Wiki · WACampaign · GA Stat Effects Data

NEIIBC
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 31, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby NEIIBC » Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:51 pm

As a WA member, and newly formed leader in the region Wintreath, I concur with this draft. When it comes time to vote, I will be for it. Whatever assistance you need from NEIIBC, you will have it as I am in support of this.

Pineappleistania
Secretary

Founded: Jun 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Pineappleistania » Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:18 pm

I think this is quite funny. If Tin is in support of this, this is currently the superior draft in my opinion, even if produced by an inferior fruit.
Home of the second best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (1x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Honeydewistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Noah's second-rate SC takes | read this please
You wrote:Pineappleistania is the freshest fruit-based nation in NationStates

Nachtlied
Civilian

Founded: Mar 15, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nachtlied » Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:31 pm

Yeah, I think this best captures the ethos of Tin, tbh.
Keep the vigil gladly, be our protector yourself
Take both body and soul under Thy wings, send us Thy angels!

Honeydewistania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:18 am

Thank you Nachtlied, the inferior pizza topping, and NEIIBC for your support.

Eternal Algerstonia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 07, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Eternal Algerstonia » Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:15 am

this one is the best one and the one I'm most supportive of. a lot more personality, funniness, and unique writing. /notalgering
Last edited by Eternal Algerstonia on Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Honeydewistania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:50 am

Eternal Algerstonia wrote:this one is the best one and the one I'm most supportive of. a lot more personality, funniness, and unique writing. /notalgering

Alger unalgered to compliment my proposal. One of the greatest honours I have ever received

Honeydewistania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:38 pm

hi everyone,

me and magecastle have joined forces to create a very W poggers proposal, leave ur comments

The Ice States
GA Secretariat

Father Knows Best State

Postby The Ice States » Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:41 pm

Confirming that I am indeed co-authoring this, and support this effort.

Bhang Bhang Duc
Senator

Founded: Dec 17, 2003

Postby Bhang Bhang Duc » Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:57 pm

Honeydewistania wrote:hi everyone,

me and magecastle have joined forces to create a very W poggers proposal, leave ur comments

If you’ve read the other threads you know my opinion. Against.
Former Delegate of The West Pacific. Guardian (under many Delegates) of The West Pacific. TWP's Former Minister for World Assembly Affairs and former Security Council Advisor.

The West Pacific's Official Welshman, Astronomer and Old Fart
Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.

RiderSyl wrote:If an enchantress made it so one raid could bring about world peace, Unibot would ask raiders to just sign a petition instead.

Sedgistan wrote:The SC has just has a spate of really shitty ones recently from Northumbria, his Watermelon fanboy…..

Amulet of magic
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 03, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Amulet of magic » Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:58 am

"Sporting world," not "sports world"
Hello

Quintessence of Dust
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 21, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Quintessence of Dust » Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:05 am

For if it makes them more likely to leave.

Against if it makes them more likely to continue and double down.
The fight is long and tough, but together, we can make it. -- José Carlos Mariátegui

Two kinds of pork in one soup? Bring it on. -- Christina Hendricks

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:34 am

Quintessence of Dust wrote:For if it makes them more likely to leave.

That’s not how condemns work.
By the Holy Flaming Hammer of Unholy Cosmic Frost
I will voyage 'cross the Multiverse to fight for what was lost!
From this realm of nuclear chaos, to a world beyond the stars
I will quest forever onwards, so far;
I will wield the Holy Hammer of Flame!
Unholy cosmic frost!

Ecce Princeps Dundonensis Imperator Ascendit In Astra Eterna!

Improper Classifications
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 18, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Improper Classifications » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:09 am

Jar Wattinree wrote:
Quintessence of Dust wrote:For if it makes them more likely to leave.

That’s not how condemns work.

> thankfully
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Improper Classifications
I hear hell's been better since he split!

Tumbran World Assembly Mission
Political Columnist

Founded: May 22, 2016

Postby Tumbran World Assembly Mission » Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:03 am

Honeydewistania wrote:Co-author: The Ice States

• exploiting the well-regarded names of The Holy Empire, Nephara, and Cassadaigua by writing commendations for them in the SC, done solely to increase Tinhampton and Saint Eleanor’s public images in the WA and sports world respectively,

Considering that the co-author of the resolution did the exact same thing with the region of Atlantian Oceania, this stinks of hypocrisy of the highest order. Tinhampton at least has been involved in the sporting world with both Tinhampton and Saint Eleanor. Ice States never was.

I will note that the NS Sport Community voted overwhelmingly in favour of the resolution as we stand by our community members, including myself when the time came for me to exercise my rarely-used vote. Throughout the process I was always uncomfortable at how Ice States had come in, decided to write the resolution themself instead of letting Tin (or someone else with more experience in the sporting community) handle it.

Need more evidence for how Apatosaurus/Ice States decided to swoop into our community? It's well worth noting that when a resolution commending Cassadaigua, one of our forum members, his first response was a "Who?" If Tinhampton is guilty of this, Ice States is guilty of the same.
Last edited by Tumbran World Assembly Mission on Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE TUMBRAN WORLD ASSEMBLY MISSION
Representing Tumbra in the WA, without actually subjecting Tumbra to any of the WA's laws.
Population: 650 | TLA: TWA | Headquarters: Somewhere.|
More to come |
WA Ambassador: Currently Vacant
Puppet of Tumbra

PotatoFarmers
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby PotatoFarmers » Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:19 am

At this point I will not see myself support a Tin C&C.
IC Name: The People's Republic of Poafmersia (Trigram: PFA)
IC Flag: Refer to my flag with my IC nation Poafmersia, though that nation's RP will be done with this account.

IC posts in WA, unless otherwise stated, are made by David Jossiah Beckingham, Chairman of Poafmersia's World Assembly Board.
Sportswire. Chasing The Unknown.
Achievements: BoF 71 Bronze; IAC X and IAC XI Champions
WCC Football (Pre-WCQ93) - 40th, with 18.62, Style: +1.2345
OptaPoaf at work: https://bit.ly/m/OptaPoaf

Ostrovskiy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 01, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ostrovskiy » Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:21 am

Tumbran World Assembly Mission wrote:
Honeydewistania wrote:Co-author: The Ice States

• exploiting the well-regarded names of The Holy Empire, Nephara, and Cassadaigua by writing commendations for them in the SC, done solely to increase Tinhampton and Saint Eleanor’s public images in the WA and sports world respectively,

Considering that the co-author of the resolution did the exact same thing with the region of Atlantian Oceania, this stinks of hypocrisy of the highest order. Tinhampton at least has been involved in the sporting world with both Tinhampton and Saint Eleanor. Ice States never was.

I will note that the NS Sport Community voted overwhelmingly in favour of the resolution as we stand by our community members, including myself when the time came for me to exercise my rarely-used vote. Throughout the process I was always uncomfortable at how Ice States had come in, decided to write the resolution themself instead of letting Tin (or someone else with more experience in the sporting community) handle it.

Need more evidence for how Apatosaurus/Ice States decided to swoop into our community? It's well worth noting that when a resolution commending Cassadaigua, one of our forum members, his first response was a "Who?" If Tinhampton is guilty of this, Ice States is guilty of the same.

That's kinda the point, mate (no you aren't getting the word back British people). You're supposed to exaggerate and in cases like Tin twist good into evil in a condemn. As for your second point, the only thing that matters is someone wanting to write it and nominee consent. It was for AO to decide whether they wanted Mage to write a Commend or not, and they granted permission.
Elected Director of the Union of Democratic States

Warden-Lieutenant, TGW | Lieutenant, UDSAF
First person to complete the lavenderest collection in Season 3, Best Rarity Collection of 2023 (as voted by the Cardens)
SCR#439, SCR#444, GAR#674, SCR#471, SCR#492, SCR#493, Issue #1622

"Big R/D pipeline is stealing our twinks" - Vara, May 20th, 2024

PotatoFarmers
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby PotatoFarmers » Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:31 am

Ostrovskiy wrote:That's kinda the point, mate (no you aren't getting the word back British people). You're supposed to exaggerate and in cases like Tin twist good into evil in a condemn. As for your second point, the only thing that matters is someone wanting to write it and nominee consent. It was for AO to decide whether they wanted Mage to write a Commend or not, and they granted permission.

Pretty sure you missed their main point re: Commend AO, which was that not many in the NSS community was happy with The Ice States' manner of initially dealing with Commend Cassadaigua originally. I am pretty sure there are a number of people in this chamber who look at the author and say "nope", and you cannot deny that. (Not that I am one of them in this case)
IC Name: The People's Republic of Poafmersia (Trigram: PFA)
IC Flag: Refer to my flag with my IC nation Poafmersia, though that nation's RP will be done with this account.

IC posts in WA, unless otherwise stated, are made by David Jossiah Beckingham, Chairman of Poafmersia's World Assembly Board.
Sportswire. Chasing The Unknown.
Achievements: BoF 71 Bronze; IAC X and IAC XI Champions
WCC Football (Pre-WCQ93) - 40th, with 18.62, Style: +1.2345
OptaPoaf at work: https://bit.ly/m/OptaPoaf

Astrobolt
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 30, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Astrobolt » Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:49 am

PotatoFarmers wrote:
Ostrovskiy wrote:That's kinda the point, mate (no you aren't getting the word back British people). You're supposed to exaggerate and in cases like Tin twist good into evil in a condemn. As for your second point, the only thing that matters is someone wanting to write it and nominee consent. It was for AO to decide whether they wanted Mage to write a Commend or not, and they granted permission.

Pretty sure you missed their main point re: Commend AO, which was that not many in the NSS community was happy with The Ice States' manner of initially dealing with Commend Cassadaigua originally. I am pretty sure there are a number of people in this chamber who look at the author and say "nope", and you cannot deny that. (Not that I am one of them in this case)

Wasn’t Ice States (well Apato’s at the time) response a joke? Which they even stated as much?

Nonetheless I’m also against for IC reasons.
Last edited by Astrobolt on Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Delegate of the 10000 Islands
Ambassador to the WA: Mr. Reede Tappe

TITO Tactical Officer

For a detailed list of positions, and other things of note, click here.

Ostrovskiy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 01, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ostrovskiy » Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:53 am

PotatoFarmers wrote:

There'll be a number of people in this chamber for any proposal that will look at the nominee and author(s) and say no without even reading it.
Elected Director of the Union of Democratic States

Warden-Lieutenant, TGW | Lieutenant, UDSAF
First person to complete the lavenderest collection in Season 3, Best Rarity Collection of 2023 (as voted by the Cardens)
SCR#439, SCR#444, GAR#674, SCR#471, SCR#492, SCR#493, Issue #1622

"Big R/D pipeline is stealing our twinks" - Vara, May 20th, 2024

Honeydewistania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:47 am

Astrobolt wrote:
PotatoFarmers wrote:Pretty sure you missed their main point re: Commend AO, which was that not many in the NSS community was happy with The Ice States' manner of initially dealing with Commend Cassadaigua originally. I am pretty sure there are a number of people in this chamber who look at the author and say "nope", and you cannot deny that. (Not that I am one of them in this case)

Wasn’t Ice States (well Apato’s at the time) response a joke? Which they even stated as much?

Nonetheless I’m also against for IC reasons.

PotatoFarmers wrote:At this point I will not see myself support a Tin C&C.

Elaboration on specific reasons will be appreciated.
Last edited by Honeydewistania on Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fort Concord
Envoy

Founded: Jun 12, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby Fort Concord » Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:32 am

Very unlikely to support either way, but in the vein of actual advice: remove the Admonishing clause.

There's nothing C/C-able about Sophia at all, and Tinhampton writing joint recs with EoGB, or previously writing OWL recs (is that what that refers to?) for TSP isn't C/C-able either. Focus more on authorship/RP than anything else.
Fort Concord
Outpost on the frontier of Quebecshire.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives