NATION

PASSWORD

Seriously?

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Te Tangata
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 26, 2022
Ex-Nation

Seriously?

Postby Te Tangata » Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:56 am

Why does a SCP relate to a game about politics. I would prefer to enjoy this game as a political game. I honestly don’t really care about a nation trying to get attention and be scary.
This is a signature.
Te Tangata is a random name.
This is pointless.

Cooper Hefner
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 18, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Cooper Hefner » Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:59 am

1.) This is not the place for this thread.

2.) People are free to theme their nations however they would like; if someone wants to theme one after an SCP, or after every SCP, they are well within their right to do so.

3.) If you don't like them, don't bother with them, nobody is forcing you to interact with anyone else on this site.

Australiem
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 27, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Australiem » Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:59 am

bruh because.
Last edited by Australiem on Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Imperial States of Duotona
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 08, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial States of Duotona » Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:03 pm

Nationstates is a game where you can create a nation about practically anything. If you want to roleplay seriously and politically, go to International Incidents, where people mostly keep it political.

It's not against the rules to make an SCP nation or roleplay (if it's in P2TM or II if the nation relates to it). It is against the rules to personally attack people for doing so (flaming). So just let people roleplay what they want: you can always join a political roleplay or just keep to yourself and develop your lore.

Most of us are just random people with an interest in politics or history who want an escape from the dull limitations of real life nations, current technology and international law.
Last edited by Imperial States of Duotona on Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Imperial States of Duotona
Duotona is a nation nestled in the Pacific Ocean. Marked by the scars of its bloody past, the people of Duotona persist and have given the nation a voice from which it preaches the word of peace and democracy across the globe!
Nation reflects OOC views. NS stats are sent to the shadow realm.
My Carrd, for where else I lurk online.

Te Tangata
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Te Tangata » Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:12 pm

Cooper Hefner wrote:1.) This is not the place for this thread.

2.) People are free to theme their nations however they would like; if someone wants to theme one after an SCP, or after every SCP, they are well within their right to do so.

3.) If you don't like them, don't bother with them, nobody is forcing you to interact with anyone else on this site.

I’m not saying I don’t like them, SCP is interesting in fact, I’m saying why is the security board kicking a person because they like a SCP.
This is a signature.
This is pointless.

Empress Catherine II
Civilian

Founded: May 29, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Empress Catherine II » Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:18 pm

Te Tangata wrote:I’m not saying I don’t like them, SCP is interesting in fact, I’m saying why is the security board kicking a person because they like a SCP.

Ah, so this is about something to do with the Security Council.

If that's the case, you should post your questions within the relevant thread, so that the people authoring whatever resolution you have a problem with will be more like to see and respond to them.

Te Tangata
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Te Tangata » Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:20 pm

Empress Catherine II wrote:
Te Tangata wrote:I’m not saying I don’t like them, SCP is interesting in fact, I’m saying why is the security board kicking a person because they like a SCP.

Ah, so this is about something to do with the Security Council.

If that's the case, you should post your questions within the relevant thread, so that the people authoring whatever resolution you have a problem with will be more like to see and respond to them.

What would that be? I thought it would be in the Security Council to ask why.
This is a signature.
This is pointless.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council