NATION

PASSWORD

[JOKE] Commend The Great Universe

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:46 pm

The Universe World wrote:
Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:True. It was some sort of ego stroking and those sorts of things are never funny.

The idea was to make a mockery of "ego stroking". Hence why I made overzealous claims. I do not actually believe what I wrote, and to be quite frank, this was more or less just promotion for my region.

You have an embassy thread for that.
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

TheHurricane
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 06, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby TheHurricane » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:33 pm

The Universe World wrote:This was and is a joke. No fights here, please. No one did anything wrong.

Yeah, its a joke, its ment to be haha funny, Not all out war.

The Universe World
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 09, 2016

Postby The Universe World » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:37 pm

Wayneactia wrote:
The Universe World wrote:The idea was to make a mockery of "ego stroking". Hence why I made overzealous claims. I do not actually believe what I wrote, and to be quite frank, this was more or less just promotion for my region.

You have an embassy thread for that.

(Sorry for the late response)
Yes, but posting this here exposes TGU to a new set of players.
WayNeacTia wrote:Why admit to to something, when you can just deny it and release a word salad composed solely of bullshit?

God bless you all, may the Lord be with you all, and let the Lord be with you all.

The Universe World
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 09, 2016

Postby The Universe World » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:37 pm

TheHurricane wrote:
The Universe World wrote:This was and is a joke. No fights here, please. No one did anything wrong.

Yeah, its a joke, its ment to be haha funny, Not all out war.

This is a bit of an exaggeration. This was/is definitely not “war”.
Last edited by The Universe World on Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WayNeacTia wrote:Why admit to to something, when you can just deny it and release a word salad composed solely of bullshit?

God bless you all, may the Lord be with you all, and let the Lord be with you all.

Previous

Return to Security Council