NATION

PASSWORD

[Withdrawn] Liberate Lardyland

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

All Wild Things
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 24, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby All Wild Things » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:04 am

Stratocratic-Anarchy Oceanic Empire wrote:Well, looks like they did refound the region.

Damn. There goes my excuse for procrastinating. I guess I should go do those chores.

Bruhgundy wrote:I am in full support of this, Lardyland just hasn't been the same since I left

*Idly wonders if Bruhgundy will win the "Gameplayer of the Year" awards*

Edit: *...unlike Pinochet Executioners, who could be nominated for "Gameplay Fuck-up of the Year" award...*

Yeah, yeah, okay, back to those chores...
Last edited by All Wild Things on Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Browse The NewsStand
Watch the Wild Life

Refuge Isle
Technical Moderator

Founded: Dec 14, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Refuge Isle » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:28 am

Wayneactia wrote:You win some, you lose some. At least the liberation function didn't have to be abused yet again.

What do you think the liberate function is for, if not removing a password so a region can be invaded? There's no label on it that says "defenders only", and there exists a history of that not being the case.

Admin provides mechanics, players provide functions. Everything is working as intended.

Xoriet
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:00 am

Proposal "Liberate Lardyland" has been withdrawn and deleted.

There were more cons than pros to keeping it going. The biggest con was that Lardyland itself would have loved to have that badge with a founder knowing they're secure, and it could take months or years for a repeat of this situation. I don't need an offensive Liberation as a preemptive when there's no guarantee this will happen in the near future. As a result, I've pulled it. Thanks to everyone who supported it in full awareness that Lardyland is an issue. :)
Senator of Diplomatic Affairs of the New Pacific Order

This flame we carry into battle
A fading memory
This light will conquer the darkness
Shining bright for all to see

Previous

Return to Security Council