NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] Declaration on the Abolition of Heterosexuality

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

West Mongolia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 19, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby West Mongolia » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:45 pm

Good luck with that...

Dedici
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 07, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Dedici » Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:06 am

We must bring into law (everyone is bi act aka the equilibrium act ) and all live free and wild like a roman bath out every hole is a goal and you can have several girlfriends and boyfriends but it's compulsory to have five of both gender and build a large amount of sexual health clinics.. The bi act would make the population larger expand equality give sexual health workers more to deal with the smell of bath houses would linger in the air \°°/ dating sites would have equal opportunitys

Romanic Imperium
Minister

Founded: Dec 14, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Romanic Imperium » Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:10 am

The fuck? I take that is sexist and just plain rude
Guess who's back? Back again.
I am back and yes I am Italian. And I am American.

Arpasia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 18, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Arpasia » Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:18 am

Dedici wrote:We must bring into law (everyone is bi act aka the equilibrium act ) and all live free and wild like a roman bath out every hole is a goal and you can have several girlfriends and boyfriends but it's compulsory to have five of both gender and build a large amount of sexual health clinics.. The bi act would make the population larger expand equality give sexual health workers more to deal with the smell of bath houses would linger in the air \°°/ dating sites would have equal opportunitys

I think that this is gravedigging, man, you shouldn't do that.
Ek Sê!, A Nation on Eastern Altropia, basically an Alternate Universe France.
NS Stats executed by M67 Rifle.
Le temps de Philippeaux: OrbOb satellite captures S.S Jiangxiao moored on pirate-controlled Nasrah coast. | Black Coast government fully transitions into military dictatorship virtually overnight. | 5.7 magnitude earthquake rocks western Norteagua and Cortina. | Arpasian ambassador to Sufistan disappears after going inside People's Council building.
Since those people have anime girls and whatnot on their flags, I decide to use him in my flag, and also, this is not Henry on my flag, it's Konrad and a marine.

Likes: Quailty Posts, F7, GE&T, Henry Stickmin, S-61R, UH-60.
Dislikes: Summies, Adbots, Slaver Nations, One-liners.

Previous

Return to Security Council